Southeast
✟48,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, Trump has always been about Trump - it is all about the 800 lb gorilla (or orangutan, in this case) in the room.
Trump is always about Trump. Voters are another matter.

That's true. Biden isn't such a rascal - no Epstein flights nor parties, no insurrection, no claims of absolute immunity.

You forgot to mention Clinton. As to Biden ... look into references of "The Big Guy."

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think so. You also had Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and fifteen others to choose from. And you chose Trump.
Moi? Do you have information on how I vote? Now, if you want to say the GOP, then your post would be accurate.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump is always about Trump. Voters are another matter.
What are voters about?
You forgot to mention Clinton.
Clinton is off topic what-aboutism.
As to Biden ... look into references of "The Big Guy."
The GOP's own witness, the one who wrote the sole reference the the Big Guy testified it did not refer to Biden, so maybe use facts?

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who would you have voted for if the Democratic candidate had been Elisabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Would you have voted for either of them or would you have chosen Cruz instead?
That's easy: Warren. Sanders would have been a toss-up. If Cruz had the nomination, he would have gotten my vote over both, hands down.

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The GOP's own witness, the one who wrote the sole reference the the Big Guy testified it did not refer to Biden, so maybe use facts?
If you wish. Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter, said that "The Big Guy" is Hunter's father.

Clinton is off topic what-aboutism.
Oh? And Warren, Sanders, and Cruz isn't? Clinton might be inconvenient, but it was Clinton Trump ran against in 2016.

What are voters about?
Voters are above voters. I thought that was obvious.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you wish. Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter, said that "The Big Guy" is Hunter's father.
He is not the one who wrote the email. Was he even CC'ed on it?
Oh? And Warren, Sanders, and Cruz isn't? Clinton might be inconvenient, but it was Clinton Trump ran against in 2016.
Yeah, but that Clinton wasn't the one being referred to above.
Voters are above voters. I thought that was obvious.
That doesn't make sense in context: "Trump is always about Trump. Voters are another matter." Symmetry at the expense of clarity?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Assuming that in fact Biden and/or Trump win their respective primaries do you believe either the RNC or the DNC will select someone else to run instead as they are the ones that actually choose the person that ends up the ballot? If you believe that either convention will do so what do you think will be the reaction of the public at large?
No. If RNC did that to Trump. His Supporters would riot. The good news if they did that to Trump. The Republican party would be gone.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No. If RNC did that to Trump. His Supporters would riot. The good news if they did that to Trump. The Republican party would be gone.
What about the DNC with Biden?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why would this happened if Biden won? It would break up the Democrat party.
because they feel that Biden is not ft to be president ( especially since SO many people want another option.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
because they feel that Biden is not ft to be president ( especially since SO many people want another option.
How is he not fit to be president? I don't listen to the news sources that lie about Biden. And the Democrats aren't worshiping Biden. So, that's why we wont protest.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They will still vote for Biden though. Primary importance is to keep Trump out in a 2020 rematch.

• Winner
Reactions: mark46
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They will still vote for Biden though. Primary importance is to keep Trump out in a 2020 rematch.
but if the DNC feels that Biden is so unfit he would not be able to finish his term then they may select someone else who they feel may have a better chance of beating Trump as right now not ONLY do roughly 2/3 of democrats want another option but Biden is trailing in key states and demographs.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but if the DNC feels that Biden is so unfit he would not be able to finish his term then they may select someone else who they feel may have a better chance of beating Trump as right now not ONLY do roughly 2/3 of democrats want another option but Biden is trailing in key states and demographs.
I have not heard that is an issue with DNC.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen where ( according to polls which may or may not be actuate he has gained in GA.) In fact, on one map I looked at that showed the leanings of each state in three shades of red and blue (the darker red or blue the more likely that person was to currently carry the state) GA was actually deeper red than AK of all states.

Polls will change a lot in the next several months. I also suspect some Democrats, particularly ones that don't want Biden running for re-election, may be telling pollsters "Trump" to encourage Biden to quit his campaign.

What makes it even more interesting is Kennedy. We'll see what happens with his support over the next 9 months but so far he looks to be a "spoiler," taking votes from both major candidates (though interestingly more Republicans).

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Assuming that in fact Biden and/or Trump win their respective primaries do you believe either the RNC or the DNC will select someone else to run instead as they are the ones that actually choose the person that ends up the ballot? If you believe that either convention will do so what do you think will be the reaction of the public at large?
No

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is not the one who wrote the email. Was he even CC'ed on it?
Yet you don't deny he said it.

Yeah, but that Clinton wasn't the one being referred to above.
Brining up Clinton is rather inconvenient. But if Trumps morals are fair came, so are the Clintons, and Trump ran against Hillary in 2016.

That doesn't make sense in context: "Trump is always about Trump. Voters are another matter." Symmetry at the expense of clarity?

So you're saying voters aren't about voters?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

His supporters already rioted when he lost. He even called for them to do so.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How many folks here believe the DNC chooses the Democratic candidate?

It simply isn't true.

The vast majority of delegates will have been chosen by the Biden team. They will be Biden delegates. There is exactly ZERO chance that they will vote someone else, certainly not on the first ballot. If Biden chooses to drop out, many (probably a majority) will vote for Boden's choice. That being said, Biden could decide to drop out and to not back anyone. Of course, any of this requires that Trump not be the Republican candidate.

Let's be clear, only Biden has a chance against Trump.

AND, Biden has little chance against Haley.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yet you don't deny he said it.
I don't deny who said what?
Brining up Clinton is rather inconvenient. But if Trumps morals are fair came, so are the Clintons, and Trump ran against Hillary in 2016
Both Clintons are off-topic, which is speculation concerning the 2024 national conventions. No Clinton is a part of that while Trump, aka Doe174, most certainly is.
So you're saying voters aren't about voters?
I'm saying I don't know what the dickens you mean by that.

Upvote 0