CNN host says 'world is upside down' as Michigan poll shows Trump ahead by 20 points on Israel-Gaza

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

CNN host Dana Bash marveled Friday at how former President Trump is leading against President Biden on most key issues in Michigan, most notably on the Israel-Gaza war.

Bash spoke about polling conducted in Michigan and Pennsylvania showing Trump leading in the Great Lakes State and the presumptive candidates tied in the Keystone State.

She said that if Trump wins both, Biden cannot afford to lose any other swing states, such as "Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, or Nebraska’s second congressional district, or he will not win the White House."
The news host went on to express shock that "abortion and democracy" are "the only two issues" where Biden has an advantage in both states.
"Then you look at other issues: U.S and world affairs, economy, immigration, Israel/Gaza, Trump has an advantage and it's actually- if you look at the Israel-Gaza question, the fact that Trump has a 20-point advantage in Michigan. I mean, the world is upside down," she said.

CNN political director David Chalian argued that Trump’s advantage may not be enthusiasm for his policy, but the dissatisfaction of Michigan's large population of Muslims and Arab Americans with Biden's position on Israel.

Chalian said, "But I think that finding probably explains a lot of Joe Biden's troubles in Michigan right now as well. I mean, it's obviously an issue that we saw in the primary where the uncommitted vote against him, we see young voters, independents, people who have been affiliated with this, calling for a ceasefire movement, very frustrated with the president and his policies, and so that's clearly partly at play here in Michigan."

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't really care who is for or against Biden, or for what reasons, as long as he loses.
I don't think the country can stand another four years of all this unparalleled prosperity and affordable prices.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Biden's own radical left is threatening his reelection.
The radical left likes to shoot themselves in the foot on a regular basis to show how serious they are about being out of touch with reality.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Michiganders don't realize that Trump is not a traditional Republican conservative. I respect traditional Republican conservatives, even if I do not vote for them. Real Republicans are ethical. Cognizant of the need to compromise, negotiate, work with both sides of the aisle. Develop their educated positions in conjunction with their morality.

Real Democrats have those qualities, too.

If my choice as a Democrat was a candidate with Trump's baggage, hostility, disrespect for others, history of not paying his debts and using his power to his personal financial advantage, etc., etc., etc. nothing in the world would allow me to vote for him/her.

I would vote third party or write in.

• Wow
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

CNN host Dana Bash marveled Friday at how former President Trump is leading against President Biden on most key issues in Michigan, most notably on the Israel-Gaza war.

Bash spoke about polling conducted in Michigan and Pennsylvania showing Trump leading in the Great Lakes State and the presumptive candidates tied in the Keystone State.

She said that if Trump wins both, Biden cannot afford to lose any other swing states, such as "Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, or Nebraska’s second congressional district, or he will not win the White House."
The news host went on to express shock that "abortion and democracy" are "the only two issues" where Biden has an advantage in both states.
"Then you look at other issues: U.S and world affairs, economy, immigration, Israel/Gaza, Trump has an advantage and it's actually- if you look at the Israel-Gaza question, the fact that Trump has a 20-point advantage in Michigan. I mean, the world is upside down," she said.

CNN political director David Chalian argued that Trump’s advantage may not be enthusiasm for his policy, but the dissatisfaction of Michigan's large population of Muslims and Arab Americans with Biden's position on Israel.

Chalian said, "But I think that finding probably explains a lot of Joe Biden's troubles in Michigan right now as well. I mean, it's obviously an issue that we saw in the primary where the uncommitted vote against him, we see young voters, independents, people who have been affiliated with this, calling for a ceasefire movement, very frustrated with the president and his policies, and so that's clearly partly at play here in Michigan."
Yes... but consider that it is not the whole world or even the whole universe that is upside down... it is more likely you!

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married