Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What I see when I read the receipts is a man who is being presumed guilty before the cases have been fully adjudicated.
People are free to hold whatever opinions they wish to, but the courts still presume Trump innocent until proven guilty. Of course, he's already been proven guilty of fraud in NY, and of sexual assault and defamation in the E. Jean Carroll case, and his organization has been found guilty previously, so one can see where people could be deriving their opinions from.

I see guilty verdicts in civil cases but not in criminal cases against him.
Those cases are coming. Give it time.

You know the difference between civil and criminal trials. Also, what I see appears to be hatred towards that man to such an extreme degree that liberal Christians actually do believe that those conservative Christians, who believe Trump is a much better choice than Biden, are in a Trump cult.
Or, it could be that they see how they act and what they say about Trump, and draw conclusions from that.

cult.png

If we could stop the name calling and the insults, we would have better, and more intelligent debates here.
Yeah, probably.

Now, can you tell Trump that?

-- A2SG, someone should....

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
What I see when I read the receipts is a man who is being presumed guilty before the cases have been fully adjudicated. I see guilty verdicts in civil cases but not in criminal cases against him. You know the difference between civil and criminal trials. Also, what I see appears to be hatred towards that man to such an extreme degree that liberal Christians actually do believe that those conservative Christians, who believe Trump is a much better choice than Biden, are in a Trump cult.
If we could stop the name calling and the insults, we would have better, and more intelligent debates here.
In your post, you insinuate hatred from the side opposite of you, cast aspersions at liberal Christians and accuse others of choosing name calling and insults instead of wanting INTELLIGENT debates. If that is what you put into 'intelligent debate', you will never win a debate.

criminal behavior - sexual assault, retaining and hiding classified documents, attempted coup, fraud, racketeering.

As I said, the receipts are there, and Trump supporters have dismissed them. Intelligent debates start with both sides understanding the facts, and recognizing the facts as facts, not as insults and name calling. The court cases Trump has lost labeled him as a fraudster and a sexual assaulter. The names called I mention are part of the legal record. He has also been labeled as one involved in racketeering, attempting a coup on the United States government, and retaining classified documents he was not supposed to have. The facts in all the cases overwhelmingly demonstrates that Trump performed criminal acts. All that is left is for the DELAYS to end to prove he is legally called those things. I never say the C-word here anymore because I have been banned for saying such things, so don't quote me and include that phrase because it is disingenuous. Debating is not what is going on here....it is a discussion. If you want a debate, perhaps you go to the CF section where debates occur. There you can tell somebody "Absolutely 100% incorrect" and the response will be that you have not provided one bit of fact to justify such a response.

Upvote 0