Virtual Meeting of No Labels Common Sense Party with ?Haley Later This Week

With No Labels Party President/VP Candidates, Your Voting Choice In The November General Election?

• No Labels ( Common Sense) - Nikki Haley / Robert Kennedy Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Labels (Common Sense) - Nikki Haley / Another VP Choice

• Republican - Donald Trump / VP To Be Determined

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Democratic - Joe Biden / Kamala Harris

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Independent - Robert Kennedy Jr / VP To Be Determined

• Write In - Ron DeSantis / VP To Be Determined

• Other Write In Candidate, Democratic, Republican, or Other 3rd Party Name Candidate

• No Labels (Common Sense) - Other Candidate Choices (Comment Below In Thread)

• No Labels (Common Sense - Ron DeSantis / VP Nikki Haley

• No Labels (Common Sense) - Ron DeSantis / VP Robert Kennedy Jr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sprknjc

John 15:13
Feb 3, 2024
Northern Virginia outer suburbs
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you followed Super Tuesday at all late yesterday March 5, the front runners are now Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Nikki Haley suspended her Republican Presidential campaign today. For some of us, there are concerns with the front runners, Biden due to age issues and morals, and Donald Trump due to personality, trials, and possibility of being convicted, and each etc. etc., (though respectfully we each support different candidates for various reasons). And who wants to hear four more years of impeachments, etc. in Congress, keeping getting things important to the people done. Interesting in each primary since Michigan last week and the around 15 states in Super Tuesday, 3 to 5% of the vote was for a 3rd party candidate on the Republican side, with Ron DeSantis listed on primary ballots still getting 1 to 2 % of the primary votes in each state, so some people voting their conscience, even though in the end Romans 13:1 God ordaining leaders applies. This article is an interesting development today for those not satisfied with the two front runners No Labels tells me they don't want to be a 2024 election spoiler. It's time to prove it. which a virtual No Labels, Common Sense, bipartisan party meeting scheduled for this Friday, March 8. In reading the article, they are looking for a Republican President (more moderate) and a Democratic VP (current or history of). Though Nikki Haley's name is mentioned, she is staying silent for now with her possible future political or even Presidential aspirations. It would be interesting if Haley is selected by the No Labels party for their Presidential candidate, and the name recognized Robert Kennedy Jr as her running mate (independent / uncle John Kennedy was a Democratic President), if that duo would have a winning chance to run against Trump and Biden each with some issues that may grow over time. That said, James 4:13-16 applies as we not know what the future holds. What are your thoughts and votes in the poll in this thread?

Reactions: Vambram

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
My primary concern is making sure Trump loses. With that in mind, I think the best option is to vote for Biden. It would certainly help if Haley pulls votes away from Trump.

I also have to consider the fact that Haley promised to pardon Trump if she wins. So I would be very hard pressed to vote for her in any case. And I certainly wouldn't vote for her if Kennedy becomes her running mate.

Upvote 0

sprknjc

Feb 3, 2024
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Another article from yesterday from another source found just this morning. https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...e-forward-with-a-2024-campaign-ap-sources-say Though the No Labels party is interested in getting a Presidential candidate with a VP on the November ballot, lot of secrecy who they will select and potential picks are keeping mum. From the article, the tomorrow Friday virtual 800 delegate meeting may only be the beginning of a longer process. For those of us seeing neither Biden nor Trump in good favor, a wing and a little prayer in desperation in a real difficult situation from many whether you are a believer or not can help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sprknjc

Feb 3, 2024
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Another thought, could the No Labels party recruit FL governor DeSantis, also Catholic in Real good ways? He won 20% of the vote in the Iowa primary caucus. Other than Trump, he is tough on illegal immigration including bipartisan state e-verify legislation and also supports building the border wall if were elected President. He does not so much have the character personality moral legal baggage of Trump, though no one is perfect. He has done common sense good for the people of the state of Florida, including movement not to indoctrinate young impressionable children in the schools with sexual gender ideology. Unsure who his VP pick would be.

Upvote 0

sprknjc

Feb 3, 2024
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is the candidate pro-abortion?
Not voting for them. I don't care what party.
Whichever candidate you are referring to, there is a Wikipedia article for them listing their political positions on various issues, most of them quite detailed. I am with you that I am not voting for any candidate who know is pro-abortion.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

sprknjc

Feb 3, 2024
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Another step today in the No Labels Common Sense party hopefully and praying moving forward Former Dallas mayor talks No Labels’ push for presidential ticket . Intervireing candidates, so like the selection process of a new top leader of say a very large city transit agency or when years ago Amazon was deciding which city to put their 2nd headquarters, potential candidates are staying mum until a public announcement is made.

You can email the No Labels party with any candidates you think are seriously worthy of consideration, as I did so last Friday.- Contact Us or at info@nolabels.org - or any other helpful suggestions or feedback.

Expecting it to be a long election season where as believers need to wait on God or your seeing a Higher Power depending on your beliefs. Long election season, not just me, but talking with friends of faith, and other posts on social media. Last weekend had just got a copy of the 2005 movie The Longest Yard and watched while windy and rainy outside, great time to stay indoors. Saw many parallels to the 2024 Presidential political election season in the movie, possibly a bit prophetic which not know until December, which the ESPN televised football game in the movie went into overtime, but that is up for debate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sprknjc

Feb 3, 2024
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No Labels candidates can be announced soon per this article late today:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums