Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are saying the republicans want a president who is a sexual assaulter, proven liar, fraudster, four times criminally indicted with 91 counts, and adulterer because Biden is running. If you say so....
And yet he is still polling better than Biden. Doesn’t that make you wonder why? Why would people want what you describe over the like of Biden.

Why do so many millions of voters think someone like what you described is better than Biden?

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And yet he is still polling better than Biden. Doesn’t that make you wonder why? Why would people want what you describe over the like of Biden.

Why do so many millions of voters think someone like what you described is better than Biden?
Millions of voters prefer Trump or Haley to any Democrat.

Millions of voters prefer anyone to Trump.

We'll see what happens in November and in the courts after the results in the various elections.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Millions of voters prefer Trump or Haley to any Democrat.

Millions of voters prefer anyone to Trump.

We'll see what happens in November and in the courts after the results in the various elections.
But that doesn't answer the question: Why do million of people want a complete reprobate over Joe Biden. Why is he better in their eyes.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But that doesn't answer the question: Why do million of people want a complete reprobate over Joe Biden. Why is he better in their eyes.
It’s a question only they can answer.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That's exactly what I asked you a couple days ago. And you said:

Nope. I can’t possibly speak for over 75,000,000 Americans. I can only speak for myself.

And now you are asking my question to everyone else? Like sand thru the hourglass...these are the days of my life on social media haha.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Do you want a complete reprobate over Joe Biden?

If so, then why do you want a complete reprobate over Joe Biden?
If not, then the red hats here do not want to answer your question.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s a question only they can answer.

I'm not convinced they can answer either. Every time I ask a Trump voter how they can still be willing to vote for him they get mad or say what hislegacy said. "I can't speak for those millions of trumpers." When asked to reason it out logically, it stoves them up. I think it's because they don't use reasoning any longer due to the overwhelming emotions they feel for their idol. Emotions are the key, not logic.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know, I'm not one of them. I've been anti-Trump for 8 full years (and I didn't like him in the 80s either).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Republicans simply don't care about Trump's character flaws. They (and lots of independents) simply want change. It is the job of the Democratic Party to convince voters that the election is between Biden and Trump, not between the current president and a change from the current president.
When folks go into the ballot box, they will be deciding between Trump and Biden. I don't think that this is the choice when discussing issues with pollsters.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I suppose criminal behavior can be considered a character flaw, although saying character flaw is so much kinder and gentler to say....not to mention more inaccurate.
We're talking about Trump Republicans.

I'm not sure that criminal behavior is even a negative.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
We're talking about Trump Republicans.

I'm not sure that criminal behavior is even a negative.
Agree But, even if it isn't considered as a negative to republicans , criminal behavior is still what they are giving a pass to.

That 'law and order' thing they used to support is now 'chaos and disorder'.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Agree But, even if it isn't considered as a negative to republicans , criminal behavior is still what they are giving a pass to.

That 'law and order' thing they used to support is now 'chaos and disorder'.
Absolutely 100% incorrect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Absolutely 100% incorrect.
The receipts are there for all to see. Apparently you missed reading them. Your loss.

criminal behavior - sexual assault, retaining and hiding classified documents, attempted coup, fraud, racketeering.

We have been discussing the various criminal acts by the Republican leader for years, yet somehow you missed them? That is crazy!

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have been discussing the various criminal acts by the Republican leader for years, yet somehow you missed them? That is crazy!

It's not really crazy, but I think it's deliberate. My disinterest in all the Taylor Swift hoopla leads me to deliberately ignore all her publicity. I know very little about her proclivities. Trump fans are deliberate in their ignorance too. It would be painful for them to acknowledge the reality of Mr Trump, so they refrain. That way they can still love him in good conscience. And love is indeed blind.

I can tolerate Taylor Swift. She's a decent role model for the kids I reckon. I hope Americans don't nominate her for president though lol.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It's not really crazy, but I think it's deliberate. My disinterest in all the Taylor Swift hoopla leads me to deliberately ignore all her publicity. I know very little about her proclivities. Trump fans are deliberate in their ignorance too. It would be painful for them to acknowledge the reality of Mr Trump, so they refrain. That way they can still love him in good conscience. And love is indeed blind.

I can tolerate Taylor Swift. She's a decent role model for the kids I reckon. I hope Americans don't nominate her for president though lol.
I understand the comparison, but Taylor Swift is not running for president. I have been aware of Trump's bad behavior since the 80's and nineties, but paid little attention until he took his bad behavior and forced it upon every American. Now his bad behavior has turned to criminal behavior. I really do not care the reasons why they support such a person, all I know is that they do.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand the comparison, but Taylor Swift is not running for president. I have been aware of Trump's bad behavior since the 80's and nineties, but paid little attention until he took his bad behavior and forced it upon every American. Now his bad behavior has turned to criminal behavior. I really do not care the reasons why they support such a person, all I know is that they do.

And we need to accept the fact. We are not going to halt this mass delusion. Like everything associated with Donald, his cult will fade into obscurity. His admirers will be forced into confronting the reality of being led astray one day. Hopefully he doesn't completely dismantle America first with their misguided enabling. Though I expect they will foment another attack on our country somehow, somewhere, some way. They love America so much ya know. And I feel like Mr Trump will soon get desperate as accountability closes in on his untouchable self. His fall from grace could get even uglier than it has been.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The receipts are there for all to see. Apparently you missed reading them. Your loss.

criminal behavior - sexual assault, retaining and hiding classified documents, attempted coup, fraud, racketeering.

What I see when I read the receipts is a man who is being presumed guilty before the cases have been fully adjudicated. I see guilty verdicts in civil cases but not in criminal cases against him. You know the difference between civil and criminal trials. Also, what I see appears to be hatred towards that man to such an extreme degree that liberal Christians actually do believe that those conservative Christians, who believe Trump is a much better choice than Biden, are in a Trump cult.
If we could stop the name calling and the insults, we would have better, and more intelligent debates here.

Upvote 0