Why does Egypt not rise up against Israel when Gog does?

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of all Israelis who live in Israel when Gog invades Israel in ezekiel 38-39.How many of those Israelis die?
Can you quote the number from scripture please.
So you want an actual numbered head count of how many people will die ?
obviously you looking for a psychic fortune teller with tarot cards
ha ha . what are you smoking :) you want to know how many are Israeli ?
Most is likely ;) scripture does tell us that many are saved by going into Jordan/Petra
Scripture indicates it will be a lot of people that die-as it will be bloody bodies that are as high as a horses bridle for the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
there is reference of a 200 million man army but it also says 1/3 of mankind probably due to nuclear/chemical WMD being used and of course those that Jesus destroys when he speaks their destruction

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So you want an actual numbered head count of how many people will die ?
obviously you looking for a psychic fortune teller with tarot cards
ha ha . what are you smoking :)
Scripture indicates it will be a lot of people as it will be bloody bodies that are as high as a horses bridle for the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
there is reference of a 200 million man army but it also says 1/3 of mankind probably due to nuclear/chemical WMD being used

Can you show me where one Israeli dies in ezekiel 38-39?
Ezekiel 38:14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?
Just one?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You assume Christ will govern the entire world during the mellinial reign.
Do you think He won"t?
You assume Gog and all the world will know if Christ is in Jerusalem or not.What malkes you think Gog and his followers know anything?
When the King shows up everybody is going to know it! Every eye is going to see Him. Every knee will bow, every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
The word of God is very clear this is when Gog invades Israel.At no other time does God say otherwise.
Why is it so hard to understand Gog invades Israel after the millennial reign?
Why is it so hard for people to believe the word of God?
Is it because of what they have been taught by someone else?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that Ezk 38-39 shows Gog Magog in real war with Israel
and in Rev 20 Gog and Magog are exterminated BEFORE they attack

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now show me your word in the bible where you state Gog will invade Israel before the mellinial reign.
I showed you
You assume Christ will govern the entire world during the mellinial reign.
What ? You think he won't ? the millennial reign is the 1000 years that satan is locked in the abyss --millennial means 1000 - You seem not to understand the premise of what scripture teaches all the way from Genesis to Revelation that Jesus the Messiah will be King over the entire earth - He created the earth and all universes and will be King on earth , where would you get the notion that he would not since that is taught throughtout the bible ?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why is it so hard for you to understand that Ezk 38-39 shows Gog Magog in real war with Israel
and in Rev 20 Gog and Magog are exterminated BEFORE they attack

I don't see a war in ezekeal 38-39.
I don't see where Israel has a war with anyone.
Can you show me where one israeli dies in ezekiel 38-39 ?
Can you show me where an Israeli kills anyone in ezekiel 38-39?
In what verse is this war you say Israel is having?

Ezekiel 38:22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.

Sounds to me like God is going to kill Gog

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I showed you

What ? You think he won't ? the millennial reign is the 1000 years that satan is locked in the abyss --millennial means 1000 - You seem not to understand the premise of what scripture teaches all the way from Genesis to Revelation that Jesus the Messiah will be King over the entire earth - He created the earth and all universes and will be King on earth , where would you get the notion that he would not since that is taught throughtout the bible ?

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Tell me this .Do you believe this one verse?Do you believe Gog invades Israel as rev20 states or do believe God is mistaken and it is someone other than Gog?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't see a war in ezekeal 38-39.
I don't see where Israel has a war with anyone.
Ezk 39

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Read the bible - ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Tell me this .Do you believe this one verse?Do you believe Gog invades Israel as rev20 states or do believe God is mistaken and it is someone other than Gog?
As stated more than once Rev 20 clearly says that Gog surrounded the camp of Gods people - but God destroyed them with Fire BEFORE they attacked , they died BEFORE any war could take place - why can't you see that ?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ezk 39

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Read the bible - ;)

As I thought ,Israel doesn't kill anyone.
God kills Gog.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Can you make your point without guessing games ?
That is very aggravating isn't it. I thought we were all adults. But some still, like children, like to play mind games.

• Agree
Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As stated more than once Rev 20 clearly says that Gog surrounded the camp of Gods people - but God destroyed them with Fire BEFORE they attacked , they died BEFORE any war could take place - why can't you see that ?

And that is exactly what God does in ezekiel.
Not one Israeli dies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And that is exactly what God does in ezekiel.
Not one Israeli dies.
You have a very serious issue with understanding scripture Ezk 38-38 Describes the war that is foretold in several books of bible as it is THEE war that kills the antichrist and is also known as Gods wrath ,

Upvote 0