Why king of the North destroyed - Putin sincere?

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is becoming clear why all nations might come against Israel. That is a sign Jesus gave of the endtime. Jerusalem surrounded by armies. What is not yet clear is why God would destroy Russia's forces (and co) to stop them. Watching the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview I found it hard to read Putin's true nature. On the surface he has several seemingly Christian oriented policies. Pro family, protect Russia from lgbtq agenda etc. Yet when Tucker asked him about being a Christian and how that aligns with his war etc I found the answer questionable. So, the point here is that IF the leader of Russia was totally lying and insincere and using a facade of Christianity for whatever reasons (like gaining trust of Russian people) I could see reasons for God doing what Eze prophesies. (wiping them out when they try invading Israel)

So if that were the case, we have a motive for invading Israel (the slaughter of civilians in Palestine) and a reason for God to wipe them out (if Putin or a successor were completely lying and not right with God)

Thoughts?

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Given how Russia is performing in Ukraine, they are winning but slowly, do you really think they could march all the way to Israel? They would be way too exposed and Nato would easily destroy a column of Russian military, In Ukraine they can at least be defensive, or more correctly, wait till the Ukraine army comes to them and then destroy them.
If Russia were to go on to attack Israel they would need to pass through several countries, that ain't going to happen anytime soon or they take the long way round possibly & risk over extending themselves.

I don't know who the King of the North is but its probably not Russia. It could be Turkey perhaps. Also, it could be many decades, even a couple of centuries before any of that comes to pass and the world geopolitical scene could be dramatically different by then

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is becoming clear why all nations might come against Israel. That is a sign Jesus gave of the endtime. Jerusalem surrounded by armies. What is not yet clear is why God would destroy Russia's forces (and co) to stop them. Watching the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview I found it hard to read Putin's true nature. On the surface he has several seemingly Christian oriented policies. Pro family, protect Russia from lgbtq agenda etc. Yet when Tucker asked him about being a Christian and how that aligns with his war etc I found the answer questionable. So, the point here is that IF the leader of Russia was totally lying and insincere and using a facade of Christianity for whatever reasons (like gaining trust of Russian people) I could see reasons for God doing what Eze prophesies. (wiping them out when they try invading Israel)

So if that were the case, we have a motive for invading Israel (the slaughter of civilians in Palestine) and a reason for God to wipe them out (if Putin or a successor were completely lying and not right with God)

Thoughts?
It is already written what is going to happen and God does not tell lies.
All of Israel's enemies are going to be destroyed, not just Russia. Watching it will be hard because many people will be killed. What most Christians do not understand is the spiritual nature of all of this conflict. It is satan against our Father. Satan has his allies rebelling against the will of God. God has a way of removing His enemies. We see in the temporal because that is the way we tend to see things. It is not always pretty.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Given how Russia is performing in Ukraine, they are winning but slowly, do you really think they could march all the way to Israel? They would be way too exposed and Nato would easily destroy a column of Russian military,
I understand you and because of Ukraine, I don't think Putin is stupid enough to attack NATO now. If you look at the UN's relationship with Israel seems not a good one plus Israel is not a NATO country, so why intervene? The USA is stretched pretty thin with all the conflicts around the world could we go bankrupt or EMP?
Watching the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview I found it hard to read Putin's true nature.
Is it possible that was his true nature and what he believed, We have in our minds good and evil and we think Russia is evil because it attacks Israel. If you take out good/evil and look at it from a geopolitical cause/effect point of view; if we look at the plank in our own eyes it paints a different picture. The Bible gives us revelation as to what our future and what mankind will do to ourselves.

I love my Country but I do recognize our faults (sins) and sometimes wonder if we are Babalon mentioned in the Bible. Our actions around the world have caused all of the hate and war.

G Bush destabilized the Middle East by attacking Iraq, even though due to my ignorance along with deception I supported it. We unleashed the Prince of Persia which Saddam held in check for many years. We also dethroned Gadaffi and allowed terrorists to take over. I've heard financial people say these actions were due to the petrol dollar. We know WMD was a lie.

Obama/ NATO helped a coup (with neo-Nazis) in Ukraine to topple a pro-Russian leader elected leader. Along with NATO's encroachment toward Russia seems to be aggressive from the Russian point of view. We can blame Russia for attacking Ukraine but when you try to corner a dog you'll get bit. Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis and what we were willing to do to protect our borders.

Sanctions on countries that don't bend to our will hate us and looking back is not working. We had cohesion in global trade and the sanctions against Russia have hurt the whole world. Russia is a major exporter of food and natural resources. We weaponized the reserve currency and now we have the emergence of BRICS. Countries are tired or afraid of being under America's thumb. Do you realize that 40 countries want to join BRICS? What happens to America when we lose reserve status?

Upvote 0

One God and Father of All

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s more likely that the nations to invade Israel would be the nations who were included in the image of Daniel’s four kingdoms (Dan 2) Although those kingdoms have come and gone, when the stone strikes the image those kingdoms are all standing again. Not as four empires but as the nations that were included in those empires/kingdoms.

The ten horns of Revelation are ten kings of the nations of Psalm 83:

Psalm 83:6-8 tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them

And the 7 heads are the 7 mountains which include the nations of Rosh, Meshech, Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya and Togarmah. Eze 38

Those nations and locations as they are today would all be included in Daniel’s image. Russia was not included in any of those empires

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand you and because of Ukraine, I don't think Putin is stupid enough to attack NATO now. If you look at the UN's relationship with Israel seems not a good one plus Israel is not a NATO country, so why intervene? The USA is stretched pretty thin with all the conflicts around the world could we go bankrupt or EMP?
Ukraine is also not a Nato country but it is effectively a war between Nato & Russia now with Nato using Ukraine as a proxy. Further Hamas is a much much smaller conflict but yet an army like Israel is still getting help from the US. If the Us helps Israel now against Hamas & the US is the main helper of Ukraine now also, then yes, the US would help Israel, without a doubt, against Russia if Russia started to march that way.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All of Israel's enemies are going to be destroyed, not just Russia. Watching it will be hard because many people will be killed. What most Christians do not understand is the spiritual nature of all of this conflict. It is satan against our Father. Satan has his allies rebelling against the will of God. God has a way of removing His enemies. We see in the temporal because that is the way we tend to see things. It is not always pretty.
Don't forget that 2/3 of Israel are also destroyed when all this happens. Israel is not making any friends in the world at the moment, if it keeps up the world will turn against Israel much more than it is now.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
then yes, the US would help Israel, without a doubt, against Russia if Russia started to march that way.
That's only if we can. You have to look at our economic situation and if one of China's spy balloons carries an EMP it's game over for the USA.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't forget that 2/3 of Israel are also destroyed when all this happens. Israel is not making any friends in the world at the moment, if it keeps up the world will turn against Israel much more than it is now.
I believe there is a supernatural hate for Israel and didn't the bible explain why the whole Middle East hates Israel, wasn't it Esau?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Given how Russia is performing in Ukraine, they are winning but slowly, do you really think they could march all the way to Israel? They would be way too exposed and Nato would easily destroy a column of Russian military, In Ukraine they can at least be defensive, or more correctly, wait till the Ukraine army comes to them and then destroy them.
If Russia were to go on to attack Israel they would need to pass through several countries, that ain't going to happen anytime soon or they take the long way round possibly & risk over extending themselves.

I don't know who the King of the North is but its probably not Russia. It could be Turkey perhaps. Also, it could be many decades, even a couple of centuries before any of that comes to pass and the world geopolitical scene could be dramatically different by then
That seems to make common sense.
Perhaps there will be things happening that defy the usual though. For example, if Damascus was nuked and smaller nukes used in Iran by Israel, they would be considered a danger to the world (as well as war criminals).
Also, it looks like Russia is close to Turkey. Not all that far from Israel.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All of Israel's enemies are going to be destroyed, not just Russia.
AFTER they receive Jesus only. Therefore it seems you are saying that the battle coincides with the return of Jesus. Looking at Eze 39 it does seem to support that.
Ezekiel 39:28
Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Watching it will be hard because many people will be killed. What most Christians do not understand is the spiritual nature of all of this conflict. It is satan against our Father. Satan has his allies rebelling against the will of God. God has a way of removing His enemies. We see in the temporal because that is the way we tend to see things. It is not always pretty.
What is also spiritual is the rebellion of Israel. In a rebellious state, they are doing things and may do things that probably cause the world to need to take action against them. Which is possibly why nations move against Israel eventually. But if they accept Jesus, God will step in.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe there is a supernatural hate for Israel and didn't the bible explain why the whole Middle East hates Israel, wasn't it Esau?
The hate is toward God and believers and His spirit. When Israel is totally out of it in unbelief, then it may be more than some magic hatred for the nation. As mentioned it could be that they were a danger to the world and did things considered genocide etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On the surface he has several seemingly Christian oriented policies. Pro family, protect Russia from lgbtq agenda etc. Yet when Tucker asked him about being a Christian and how that aligns with his war etc I found the answer questionable. So, the point here is that IF the leader of Russia was totally lying and insincere and using a facade of Christianity for whatever reasons
If you take your bias away from Russia don't we have Christians in our own country with the same view?

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is it possible that was his true nature and what he believed, We have in our minds good and evil and we think Russia is evil because it attacks Israel. If you take out good/evil and look at it from a geopolitical cause/effect point of view; if we look at the plank in our own eyes it paints a different picture. The Bible gives us revelation as to what our future and what mankind will do to ourselves.
What was hard to read was not his thoughts on Israel I don't recall that even being mentioned in the parts I watched. It was Putin's reaction to what being a Christian is all about. How it affects his idea of war etc. As mentioned Russia has done some things that are admirable from a bible perspective.
I love my Country but I do recognize our faults (sins) and sometimes wonder if we are Babalon mentioned in the Bible. Our actions around the world have caused all of the hate and war.
I agree the US has been very Babylonish
G Bush destabilized the Middle East by attacking Iraq, even though due to my ignorance along with deception I supported it. We unleashed the Prince of Persia which Saddam held in check for many years. We also dethroned Gadaffi and allowed terrorists to take over. I've heard financial people say these actions were due to the petrol dollar. We know WMD was a lie.

Obama/ NATO helped a coup (with neo-Nazis) in Ukraine to topple a pro-Russian leader elected leader. Along with NATO's encroachment toward Russia seems to be aggressive from the Russian point of view. We can blame Russia for attacking Ukraine but when you try to corner a dog you'll get bit. Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis and what we were willing to do to protect our borders.
What the OP was about was not Ukraine. It was about how a Christian heart is actually like. In other words if some leader in the end claimed also to be a christian and led an invasion against Israel (deserved or not) I could see where God would be justified in destroying his forces if his heart was not right and he was not really a believer.
Sanctions on countries that don't bend to our will hate us and looking back is not working. We had cohesion in global trade and the sanctions against Russia have hurt the whole world. Russia is a major exporter of food and natural resources. We weaponized the reserve currency and now we have the emergence of BRICS. Countries are tired or afraid of being under America's thumb. Do you realize that 40 countries want to join BRICS? What happens to America when we lose reserve status?
I understand why you say 'we'. I say 'they' Evil actions of nations such as mass murder of babies or gender mutilations or wicked wars are nothing that I agree to or feel part of.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't believe in magic.
The point was that an invasion might not just be demon possession but deserved. Yet if Israel (the survivors) repent, then God will protect them. You seem to imagine that Israel will be a beacon of light and obeying God and be His people when that invasion happens. As if a demon possessed mob attacks a city of light or some such. I see it more as wars in a wicked world, where no side is right and wrong 100% Yet when Israel gets saved, they will then get protected as promised.

• Agree
Reactions: Sorn
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What the OP was about was not Ukraine. It was about how a Christian heart is actually like.
I know, but I don't want to take away from our Christian hearts when it comes to the problems in this world. Especially for those who say we are a "Christian Nation". I think we are the cause of the invasion by following satans plan that God warned us about.
In other words if some leader in the end claimed also to be a christian and led an invasion against Israel (deserved or not) I could see where God would be justified in destroying his forces if his heart was not right and he was not really a believer.
God is justified in doing whatever he pleases. Part of me wants to see this prophecy happen but I read it to involve nuclear and I'll take a negative on that. I used to think Russia was bad but recognizing our role in the world they are just reacting to our actions. There are a lot of Christians I forget, (replacement theory?) who don't stand for Israel. I can understand their desire for peace and their acceptance of the antichrist from all the persecution. They'll realize how wrong they were about the Messiah.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know, but I don't want to take away from our Christian hearts when it comes to the problems in this world. Especially for those who say we are a "Christian Nation". I think we are the cause of the invasion by following satans plan that God warned us about.
In other words you see the US as being a big part of the AntiChrist kingdom to come. I must say, that looking at how utterly depraved Canada and the US and other countries have become today, that would not surprise me.
God is justified in doing whatever he pleases. Part of me wants to see this prophecy happen but I read it to involve nuclear and I'll take a negative on that. I used to think Russia was bad but recognizing our role in the world they are just reacting to our actions. There are a lot of Christians I forget, (replacement theory?) who don't stand for Israel. I can understand their desire for peace and their acceptance of the antichrist from all the persecution. They'll realize how wrong they were about the Messiah.
Right, but bad or good or somewhere in between I think Russia is the king of the north. So it will be part of that invasion. I stand for the innocent children being terrorized and murdered by Israel. Unsaved Israel. Ungodly Israel. Terrorist Israel. I was forgetting that that invasion of Eze seems to be part of the Armageddon era battle that goes on. For years I heard it was long before that. Looking at Eze though, it corresponds with Israel being saved.

Upvote 0