Why king of the North destroyed - Putin sincere?

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unsaved Israel. Ungodly Israel. Terrorist Israel.
Misinterpretation of Torah Israel or the kingdom. Sadly, they miss the mark by over 2000 years. I'm always amazed at the truth of the bib;e even though we have the luxury of having the whole bible. I'm no scholar I just listen to a lot of teachings.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The point was that an invasion might not just be demon possession but deserved. Yet if Israel (the survivors) repent, then God will protect them. You seem to imagine that Israel will be a beacon of light and obeying God and be His people when that invasion happens. As if a demon possessed mob attacks a city of light or some such. I see it more as wars in a wicked world, where no side is right and wrong 100% Yet when Israel gets saved, they will then get protected as promised.
Are you antisemitic? God will protect Israel because He is God and He has chosen Israel as the apple of His eye. They will be protected whether they deserve it or not.

• Winner
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

One God and Father of All

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them? (Eze 38: 14-17)

God had spoken of Gog in the former days by His prophets that He would bring these people against Israel. However, Gog is not mentioned as Gog, but rather the Assyrian by those prophets.

5 Woe to Assyria, the rod of My anger
And the staff in whose hand is My indignation.
6I will send him against an ungodly nation,
And against the people of My wrath
I will give him charge,
To seize the spoil, to take the prey,
And to tread them down like the mire of the streets. (Isa 10: 5-6)

20And it shall come to pass in that day
That the remnant of Israel,(144,000)
And such as have escaped of the house of Jacob,
Will never again depend on him who [e]defeated them,
But will depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21The remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob,
To the Mighty God.
22For though your people, O Israel, be as the sand of the sea,
A remnant of them will return;
The destruction decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23For the Lord God of hosts
Will make a determined end
In the midst of all the land.

There will be only a remnant (144,000) of Jacob (Israel), believers in the holy one of Israel (Jesus) to return to the mountain of the Lord.

27It shall come to pass in that day
That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder,
And his yoke from your neck,
And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. (Isa 10)

Isa 14:24The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying,
“Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass,
And as I have purposed, so it shall stand:
25That I will break the Assyrian in My land,
And on My mountains tread him underfoot.

Then his yoke shall be removed from them,
And his burden removed from their shoulders.

And speaking of Gog:

Eze 38:7 Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

Gog will fall on the mountains of Israel as the Assyrian:

Eze 39:1 And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, [a]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal; 2and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

The image of Daniel 2, the prophecy of the Assyrian and Gog, and the beast of the sea in Rev 13 are all the same.

The beast will come against the believing remnant of Israel but will be destroyed in the land.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is not written that way.
God uses the Assyrian (Gog, Sea Beast) as the rod of His anger and brings them against Israel (against the people of his wrath). However, a remnant will escape. They are the ones who believe in those day in the Holy One of Israel (Jesus)

Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1Why do the [a]nations
rage,
And the people plot a [c]vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed,[d] saying,
3“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6“Yet I have [e]set My King
[f]On My holy hill of Zion.”
7“I will declare the [g]decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9You shall [h]break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
kiss the Son, lest [j]He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Prophecy has double fulfillment. It was the unbelieving Jews along with the gentiles who set themselves and counseled together to have Jesus put to death.

The reason God will bring His wrath upon the Jews is because the same thing will happen again. The Jews will conspire with the Assyrian or beast of the sea of nations to eliminate the believers in Christ.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 17 speaks of the Harlot who sits on the seven heads of the mountains. The seven heads are on the beast who has ten horns. Therefore, the Harlot sits on the beast.
The Harlot is spoken of in Ezekiel 16. It is the people of Israel. They will conspire with the beast to rid themselves of the believers in Israel. But the beast hates the Harlot. IOW, the gentile nations surrounding the Jews hate the Jews. They will turn on the Jews just as the Romans who conspired with the Jews to kill Jesus did.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are you antisemitic?
No
God will protect Israel because He is God and He has chosen Israel as the apple of His eye.
No. He only protects Israel after they accept Jesus.
They will be protected whether they deserve it or not.
Nope. Maybe to the extent that God allows them to not be wiped out totally. Not blessed though. They are a secular nation that has no special anything from God. They get another chance to repent in the end, that involves most of them suffering and most dying. They are special in getting that chance. They are not special in being blessed for sins in a rebellious state.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Prove it.
Romans 11:
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]
28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Romans 11:
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:
They will be saved. All who remain alive in the end. Surely you did not imagine that meant that secular Israel today was saved?
“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
Jesus returns one day...around the same time Israel accepts Him
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]
When they repent of course.
28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
The ones who received at that time were ones that accepted Jesus. Like Paul. Jesus had mercy on them. That does not mean He saved all the Pharisees and people of Israel against their will.

Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
-​

Putin is not the king of the north, this person will be an Assyrian and will not worship the god of his fathers, Allah. He, the king of the north, will have as his god, satan
Assur (the Assyrian). King of the north will most likely come from what's now Iran.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
-​

Putin is not the king of the north, this person will be an Assyrian and will not worship the god of his fathers, Allah. He, the king of the north, will have as his god, satan
Could be. Although it did not specify 'Allah'

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All means all.
All means all at the time or that at some time all Israel will get saved. If your idea that every person born a Jew was to be saved that means the Pharisees were all saved? Every person of any age who rejected Jesus? No. It means that at a certain time, all Israel will be saved in the future. From other prophesies we know that most of Israel is already dead by then. So the remnant alive then will be who gets saved.

Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not much choice these days, if you are coming south to Israel.
The Bible doesn’t use expressions like North-East. If you draw a horizontal line through Jerusalem, anything above that line would be considered north or east or both Depending on the prophecy. But never North-East. A vertical line through Jerusalem would complete the quadrants.

Upvote 0