Why are we accountable if we did not ask to be exist?

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
The original content of this message has been removed by the user as posts cannot be deleted. The original content of this message may still be visible if quoted by another CF member.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah you are here get over it what are you gonna do about it? Carry on whining like a toddler whose over tired but won't go down for a nap?

I believe Cuban Militants say the same to those questioning their dictator.

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
The original content of this message has been removed by the user as posts cannot be deleted. The original content of this message may still be visible if quoted by another CF member.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow my mind is blown by such worldy intellect!
God bless you!

.... ok... playing the analogy ... as we were.... no plates do not choose the meal. rather the plates are given meals which they are designed to handle. if a plate decides to be a paper plate and not carry the weight but for a time and/or break... it is thrown away, sent to the dump and ceases to exist as it is recycled. your analogy is begging more details.

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cuja1

Sep 28, 2012
Springfield, IL
✟22,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've heard of a doctrine called annihilation and a group called universalism certainly that's the extent of my useful knowledge of it.
Very good. It's not necessary to know any more than that.

Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
In addition to my response post above this, I would like to add as this deserves a full response. Good post. But in error I believe.

[...response in post above...]

Um.... yes! duh

I would say.... no thanks. Just don't create me. And He would say NO BUT I MUST.... My question is WHY????
Look, the problem is with the theology. It creates a logical fallacy that you need to answer, but if that fallacy didn't exist, you'd never ask the question in the first place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Look, the problem is with the theology, it creates a logical fallacy that you need to answer, but if that fallacy didn't exist, you'd never ask the question in the first place.

Right .... so is there an answer? God has yet to tell me... which is why I'm here. Why am I accountable for life if I did not choose it.... I did not buy this car.

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Look, the problem is with the theology, it creates a logical fallacy that you need to answer, but if that fallacy didn't exist, you'd never ask the question in the first place.

In all honesty no one on earth can give you the answers you seek it's all just circling mind games, a distraction that leaves you unsatisfied. They are spiritual in content and can only be answered by a spiritual relevation. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Limited answers have been provided if you reject those in Scripture what more can be done? You could argue intellectually till you're blue in the face it won't get you what you seek. If you have to have proof of God it's not FAITH or TRUST. That is the crux of it.
You are here there's no undoing what's been done just be thankful and live the best way you can in the limited time you have.
God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why beg me a mere human with a faith and opinions?
Why not do the work yourself to satisfy and boast about your accomplishments?
I like this plate analogy you should develop it further! Jesus is certainly in the recycling business taking useless sinners and upcycling them into righteous saints fir Heaven.

.... Well we only have 100 years max before the recycler has decided to not recycle you. And instead of the plate being thrown away.... it will be placed in an oven.... forever.

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Right .... so is there an answer? God has yet to tell me... which is why I'm here. Why am I accountable for life if I did not choose it.... I did not buy this car.

You are accountable for the wrong things you do in life that you are aware of as being wrong and harmful to yourself and others.

You are not accountable for just being born.

I can't explain it simpler.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
There is only an answer if Jesus of Nazareth is 100% true.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are here there's no undoing what's been done just be thankful and live the best way you can in the limited time you have.
God bless you.

This is already known. Kind of a moot point.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
.... Well we only have 100 years max before the recycler has decided to not recycle you. And instead of the plate being thrown away.... it will be placed in an oven.... forever.

No one knows the date when the Father has appointed for the Son to come again to judge and reign.

The oven is for those who choose to reject Him not for those who want to be with Him even if they don't know how. He knows those who He has chosen. He is a just God not a spiteful God.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

dc87

Dec 30, 2016
virginia
✟16,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are accountable for the wrong things you do in life that you are aware of as being wrong and harmful to yourself and others.

You are not accountable for just being born.

I can't explain it simpler.

Right I was forced into this car and am automatically accountable for all scratches and dings and damage. My assertion is - I didn't ask to be into this car!

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
There is only an answer if Jesus of Nazareth is 100% true.

He is whether you believe it or not and is it worth Hell for the sake of human pride and popularity for a limited time?

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private

Last edited:
Upvote 0