Who/what are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Elijah will be one of the two witnesses. Their testimony and prophesying time is the first 1260 days of the 7 years.
That is not what the Scriptures say brother. They DIE at the 2nd Woe so their time as the Two-Witnesses overlap the time of the Beast day for day except for the LAST WOE (Seven Vials). Come on, I have been explaining this on here for a long time, how can they die at the 2nd Woe yet preach the first 1260 Days before the Beast arrives? Once you get something ingrained its as if its there forever. Its pretty simple timing to be honest.

It identifies the covenant in Daniel 9 as being the Mt. Sinai covenant. Where are you reading the word "peace" in Daniel 9:27 ?

Daniel 9:27 is about an event 2500 years into the future, the Covenant/Laws Israel broke were its Covenant with God made by Abraham at least 1500 years before Daniel lived. I gave you all of the scriptures, you have to read the post to understand them brother. So Daniel is speaking about a Covenant with God that was BROKEN then about a Covenant between the Anti-Christ AND MANY that will be broken. You problem is you see Covenant as HOLY, that brain-locked your thought process fr some reason.

As for as PEACE.......Who is Dan. 9:27 speaking of? The Coming Little Horn/Anti-Christ right?

Lets look to Dan. ch. 8 to see what it says ABOUT HIM !!

Dan. 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:(How many ties must I post this?) he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Rev. 6 the Red Horse TAKES PEACE AWAY !! He doesn't bring War per se but he TAKES PEACE AWAY !! Why not just say the Red Horse BRINGS WAR? Because God is telling us something !!

Rev. 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

God is drilling this in our head about this Little Horn/Man of Sin/BEAST, he destroys VIA PEACE, he then takes the PEACE AWAY...........Meaning he comes to power via PEACE, gets a foothold then TAKES AWAY THE PEACE once he has a tactical advantage !! Put it together man.

The person is not the beast when he transgresses the covenant. He is in the role of perceived messiah King of Israel.
When he Conquers Jerusalem he is the BEAST for 42 Months. That happens before he commits the Abomination of Israel. He is NEVER the King of Israel. Nowhere in scripture does it say that Doug, that's just something you seem to see. And he does nothing to the Covenant with God, he DEFILES THE TEMPLE OF GOD. That is the transgression.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is not what the Scriptures say brother. They DIE at the 2nd Woe so their time as the Two-Witnesses overlap the time of the Beast day for day except for the LAST WOE (Seven Vials). Come on, I have been explaining this on here for a long time, how can they die at the 2nd Woe yet preach the first 1260 Days before the Beast arrives? Once you get something ingrained its as if its there forever. Its pretty simple timing to be honest.
RT, you are misunderstanding when the person becomes the beast. We don't have enough information to pinpoint the day. But what we do have is enough information to know when the image of him is made... to therefore know that the person has to have become the beast before that knowable day.

The person becomes the beast sometime before the image of him is made and placed in the temple - which that knowable day is day 1185 of the 7 years (2520-1335).

The setting up the image is the signal for the Jews to begin fleeing.

So the overlap is from day 1185 image of the beast setup, to day 1260 - when the two witnesses are killed. a 75 days overlap.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, the little horn is part of the fourth, or Roman beast, just as the ten horns were. The ten horns are the ten Gothic kings or tribes who overthrew Rome. They gave their power ti the pope, who overthrew three of them. All fulfilled.
Wrong, the 10 Horns are END TIME KINGS...Reread Revelation, it tells you that.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

• Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
  • Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
  • Matthew 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Elijah has come.

John was not Elijah, most people confuse the scriptures here. Elijah is supposed to return just before the DAY OF THE LORD !! That is what the Scriptures say, to call Israel unto repentance.

Malachii 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Jesus is telling the Disciples that John came unto Israel just like Elijah will come unto them, calling them unto repentance, but they seemingly will reject that call by rejecting Jesus Christ.

Lukee 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Luke gets it, I am not sure all of them understood that Elijah was not John the Baptist. Jesus was basically telling them that yes Elijah will come back and turn Israel back unto God, then he says but Elijah has already come I tell you..........John called Israel to REPENTANCE just Like Elijah will, so John came in the LIKENESS OF or in the spirit of Elijah, he called Israel to repentance, BUT....Unlike Elijah he could not/DID NOT turn Israel back unto God now did he? No he did not, because he was not Elijah. That happens just before the DAY OF THE LORD, he is one of the Two-witnesses. What Jesus is saying is they have been called but they will not hear !!

So if John was Elijah then this Prophecy failed right? Malachi 4:5-6. But John was not Elijah, but he was called to do the exact same thing Elijah did, except the people would go on to reject Jesus Christ. They will accept Jesus as their Messiah when Elijah comes.

If you wish us to read your post please write it in upper and lower case (I presume you know what that means?) and not all in bold, Thanks

I write very little in LARGE or BOLD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When he Conquers Jerusalem he is the BEAST for 42 Months. That happens before he commits the Abomination of Israel. He is NEVER the King of Israel. Nowhere in scripture does it say that Doug, that's just something you seem to see. And he does nothing to the Covenant with God, he DEFILES THE TEMPLE OF GOD. That is the transgression.
The person is the beast for more than 42 months. He becomes the beast before day 1185. day 1185 to the end of the 7 years is 44.5 months.

The 42 months is the time he rules the world as the beast - without being impeded by the two witnesses who will no longer be here on the earth during that time.

And he does nothing to the Covenant with God, he DEFILES THE TEMPLE OF GOD. That is the transgression.

It is a transgression against the Mt. Sinai covenant. Not only a transgression against the covenant but it has it's own name - transgression of desolation because it will make the temple desolate - no praise or worship of the One True God during that time.

The peace treaty idea came up years ago - and I think maybe from John Walvoord, DTS, 1910-2002 (I could be wrong) - based on the rationalization you are repeating about the little horn person destroying many by peace. And that idea became popularized.

Back then, for some reason, no one recognized that Moses had made it a requirement in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 to confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years.

My challenge to you, RT, is to research and find some noted bible commentator or DTS graduate or faculty - who recognizes Deuteronomy 31:9-13 as being potentially the basis for the confirmation of the covenant of Daniel 9:27.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
RT, you are misunderstanding when the person becomes the beast. We don't have enough information to pinpoint the day. But what we do have is enough information to know when the image of him is made... to therefore know that the person has to have become the beast before that knowable day.

Yes we do brother, he reneges in the MIDDLE of the Week. He is a Beast for 42 Months, so says Revelation 6:5 so he reneges on his PEACE DEALS and Conquers (White Horse) at the Mid point of the week or in the middle of the 70th week. Since he reigns for 42 Months and dies at the 7th Vial when Jesus takes over. So we then understand the 42 months goes from the FIRST SEAL unto the SEVENTH VIAL. Thus if the Two-Witnesses die at the 2nd Woe or Sixth Trumpet they are not here for the 3rd Woe which is all Seven Vials. That of course matches with Malachi 4:5 which says Elijah will be sent back before the Day of the Lord. So Israel repents before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem. This is the only explanation for why they would heed Jesus' words in the bible to FLEE JUDEA when they see the Abomination of Desolation.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So if John was Elijah then this Prophecy failed right? Malachi 4:5-6. But John was not Elijah, but he was called to do the exact same thing Elijah did, except the people would go on to reject Jesus Christ. They will accept Jesus as their Messiah when Elijah comes.
Elijah is one of the two witnesses. The two witnesses testify and prophesy for the first 1260 days.

For the first 1185 or so days, the person they are warning against not to trust is in the office of being the King of Israel.

Then the person, the Antichrist King of Israel, commits the act, the transgression of desolation, triggering the Day of the Lord. Is killed for it, brought back to life as the beast. And the image made of him, placed in the temple on day 1185, triggering the Great Tribulaiton.

Where is the problem, RT ? Elijah will have be witnessing for over three years, before the Day of the Lord begins.

Once the Day of the Lord begins, the Jews will become Christians, having seen their error in having looked for another messiah and getting the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes we do brother, he reneges in the MIDDLE of the Week. He is a Beast for 42 Months, so says Revelation 6:5 so he reneges on his PEACE DEALS and Conquers (White Horse) at the Mid point of the week or in the middle of the 70th week.
There is not a peace treaty/covenant for him to renege on.

The rider on the white horse is at the beginning of the 7 years, not in the middle, seen as the messiah, crowned the King of Israel. The middle will be a time of wars, the rider on the red horse.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thus if the Two-Witnesses die at the 2nd Woe or Sixth Trumpet they are not here for the 3rd Woe which is all Seven Vials.
I agree that the two witnesses will not be here on earth any longer after 1263.5 days - then the seven trumpet sounds - and the war in heaven takes place, Satan cast down - the third woe. When Satan is cast down, the time, times, half times is the second half of the seven years - although not exactly 1260 days.

The seven years look like this....

1260 days +3.5 days + 42 months ( containing the time, times, half times) = 2520 days

The 42 months expression is 3.5 days less than exactly 1260 days.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The person is the beast for more than 42 months. He becomes the beast before day 1185. day 1185 to the end of the 7 years is 44.5 months.

God gave us these clues for a reason brother.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

That means he is the Beast for 1260 days exactly. I do not even get the 1185 number, the bible tells us he will be the Beast for 42 MONTHS !!

The 42 months is the time he rules the world as the beast - without being impeded by the two witnesses who will no longer be here on the earth during that time.

He is not impeded by the two-witnesses per se. They only pray down Gods Wrath upon mankind. It never impedes the Beast from his reign, I don't know where you got that brother.

They show up BEFORE the Beast becomes the Beast and they die BEFORE HE DIES, this is not in doubt my brother.

It is a transgression against the Mt. Sinai covenant. Not only a transgression against the covenant but it has it's own name - transgression of desolation because it will make the temple desolate - no praise or worship of the One True God during that time.

It has ZERO to do with the Covenant !!! In the Temple they are PRAISING JESUS CHRIST, not Sacrificing Animals unto God !!

Matt. 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

There is no Covenant of the Law now nor will there be at that future time either. The Covenant is the PROMISED SEED which is Jesus Christ and his blood. The Transgression is the Beast placing an Image of himself to be Worshiped as GOD, in the Temple of God.

The peace treaty idea came up years ago - and I think maybe from John Walvoord, DTS, 1910-2002 (I could be wrong) - based on the rationalization you are repeating about the little horn person destroying many by peace. And that idea became popularized.

The PEACE DEAL is from the bible I showed it to you. I don't have a clue who you are talking about. I don't follow men, I follow the Holy Spirit. So I am repeating nothing brother. I do my own thinking/research.

Back then, for some reason, no one recognized that Moses had made it a requirement in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 to confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years.
Why are you, A CHRISTIAN, still stuck on the Law brother? The LAW IS DEAD.

My challenge to you, RT, is to research and find some noted bible commentator or DTS graduate or faculty - who recognizes Deuteronomy 31:9-13 as being potentially the basis for the confirmation of the covenant of Daniel 9:27.

It 4000 years later brother. One was a Covenant with God, the other will be a Covenant between men. To grow in God we have to be willing to be wrong and change. Too many people are stiff now days.

God Bless................

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I do not even get the 1185 number
The day 1185 is critical to understand because all of the prophecies are hinged on when the abomination of desolation, the image of the beast, is setup to be worshiped.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

From day 1185 count 1335days to the last day of the 7 years, day 2520. It is on that day Jesus returns to earth, completing the 70th week.

day1......................day 1185 AOD <<<<<<<<<1335 days>>>>>>>>>> day 2520.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why are you, A CHRISTIAN, still stuck on the Law brother? The LAW IS DEAD.
We are talking about factors involved in how the prophecies will be fulfilled - not about the tenants of Christian faith and practice.

The Jews go by the Mt. Sinai covenant. They are the ones who are going to rebuild the temple and restart the animal sacrifices.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The day 1185 is critical to understand because all of the prophecies are hinged on when the abomination of desolation, the image of the beast, is setup to be worshiped.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

From day 1185 count 1335days to the last day of the 7 years, day 2520. It is on that day Jesus returns to earth, completing the 70th week.

day1......................day 1185 AOD <<<<<<<<<1335 days>>>>>>>>>> day 2520.

So you are speaking of Daniel chapter 12 and instead of speaking about the 1335 you have configured the 1185 which is a wee bit confusing, but I get your point. Now listen to me brother as I lay this out, think this through. Daniel is given the number of days the Beast Scatters the holy peoples power or makes them flee for........that is a time, times and a 1/2 time or 1260 Days, then the end will come. (Jesus returns and wipes out the Beast who scatters the holy people for ONLY 1260 days)

Then Daniel asks again but they tell him to go his way, the book is sealed up until the end, they then throw him two more bones so to speak or hints. They add in that from the time the Daily [NO SACRIFICE HERE] will be taken away (SACRIFICE was added by the KJV translators in error) and the Abomination of Desolation is mentioned here also, but the reference point is the Daily being taken away. Gods elect, Israel here, will not be made to worship this Image, so God gives them 30 Days to flee so to speak before this IMAGE IS BUILT/PLACED IN THE TEMPLE. Either by a miracle or by order from God, that is what the Angel is told in Rev. chapter 7, that God is SEALING the 144,000 in their forehead, which means He is protecting them by allowing them to flee unto the Wilderness/Petra. Anyway the Daily is stopped 1290 days From the end. One month later Jerusalem is sacked and the Abomination of Desolation goes up.

ANOTHER BONE NOW:
Now 1335 Days are referenced, blessed are they that WAIT for the full 1335 Days, what does this mean? It means there is ANOTHER EVENT that happens 1335 Days before the end. REMEMBER, Daniels question was WHEN WILL THE END BE !! God is giving Daniel KEY EVENTS and how long from each event the end will be, counting from EACH KEY EVENT until the END/SEVENTH VIAL when Jesus returns.

1. Daniel is told when the holy peoples power is scattered (Jerusalem sacked) it will be 1260 Days.
2. Daniel is told when the Daily (Oblation/Tribute) is taken away there will be 1290 Days left.
3. Daniel is told BLESSED is he that waits the full 1335 Days (Two-witnesses show up)

God gave us these three KEY EVENTS and the time-frame from when they start to when the END COMES !! He is giving us clues as pertaining unto when the end will come, that is what Daniel asked him about. He wanted God to tell him when the end will come. Lets look at it.

Daniiel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people { Angel in Rev. 7 holds back the Plagues !! } and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered (Israel FLEES or is protected here), every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

{{{ So Micheal stands up and protects Israel from these times of troubles, he delivers them that have repented and accepted Christ their Messiah, he makes sure that the Plagues/Gods Wrath does not come forth until Israel are in their protected zone, probably in Petra/Wilderness. }}}

6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen (Jesus?), which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

{{{ An Angel asked how long it would be unto the end, it seems Jesus answers and says that from the time the holy peoples power is scattered it would be 1260 Days until the end or a time, times and a 1/2 a time. Then Daniel chimes in, I do not understand Lord, they then come back with go your way Daniel, these words/secrets will be sealed up until the end-times. }}}

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

{{{ Then Jesus/Angel gives Daniel a couple of more clues, many will be made pure and tried by this time (the Church is in Heaven), the WICKED will not understand, BUT the wise will understand. Then the clues come forth: From the time the DAILY (OBLATION/TRIBUTE TO GOD) is taken away there will be 1290 days until the end comes. Finally he gives one last hint/clue. Blessed is he that makes it to the end of the 1335 Days. What happens 1335 Days before the END or before Jesus returns to the Mt. of Olives? The TWO-WITNESSES show up and turn Israel back unto their one true Messiah, Jesus Christ, for whom they Mourn (Zechariah 12:10-11). BLESSED is he that gives his heart to Christ Jesus and makes it all the way unto Jesus Christs triumphant return !! He will not face the horrible death many of his brothers had to face, the ones that could not make it back to Israel and unto the protected zone. }}}

God is giving us THREE KEY EVENTS here in order to key off of.

The Saints are scattered and there is 1260 days left unto the end/Jesus returns.

The Daily tribute to Jesus is taken away and there is 1290 days left until Jesus returns.

The Two-witnesses show up and turn Israel back to God, those Saints will have been Saints of God for EXACTLY 1335 Days !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We are talking about factors involved in how the prophecies will be fulfilled - not about the tenants of Christian faith and practice.

The Jews go by the Mt. Sinai covenant. They are the ones who are going to rebuild the temple and restart the animal sacrifices.
The Jews will have received their Messiah by that time brother.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So you are speaking of Daniel chapter 12 and instead of speaking about the 1335 you have configured the 1185 which is a wee bit confusing, but I get your point. Now listen to me brother as I lay this out, think this through. Daniel is given the number of days the Beast Scatters the holy peoples power/makes them flee for........that is a time, times and a 1/2 time or 1260 Days, then the end will come. (Jesus returns and wipes out the Beast who scatters the holy people for ONLY 1260 days)
Number one, RT, I am glad you recognize now where I am coming up with day 1185. And yes it can be confusing to explain and understand. And it may have to be repeated over and over. But it is actually quiet simple.

Okay the time, times, and a half times - that is not an exact equivalent to 1260 days. It is a little less than 1260 days.

The natural tendency is to see the 42 months, the 1260 days, the time, times, half times - as all equivalents. But in the realm of bible prophecy - they are not exact equivalents of each other, and because they are not exact equivalents they are expressed those three different ways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Anyway the Daily is stopped 1290 days From the end. One month later Jerusalem is sacked and the Abomination of Desolation goes up.
RT, I am putting events of Revelation in order by using a timeline, what day on the timeline.

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I wrestled with that particular passage Daniel 12:11 for years. It could be read two ways.

1. the 1290 days is the time in between when the daily sacrifice is stopped - and the abomination of desolation setup to be worshiped. Which to me, didn't make sense to have that big of a time frame, over three and a half years, between the stoppage and the setting up of the AOD.

stopping the daily sacrifice.....1290 days go by ........ the AOD setup.

2. the stopping of the daily sacrifice and the setting up of the AOD, essentially one event.
And 1290 days to something. The problem is what is the something?

The something I am quiet sure of is the revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ to the world in the sixth seal event - when the cosmos parts and the world sees Jesus as He is, glorified as the Lord God Almighty.

So that 1290 days counting from day 1185 (the day the AOD is setup) would take us to day 2475 on the timeline, the world seeing Jesus before the throne of God on day 2475.

Which that terrifies the wicked of the world, knowing judgment is impending. So convinced by the Beast, the False Prophet, and Satan - the kings of the earth get the vain idea to make war on Jesus.

So from day 2475, they assemble their armies at Armageddon, march down surround Jerusalem, taking half the city as hostages, thinking that is going to help their situation.

On day 2520, Jesus descends down to earth in the clouds of heaven, and executes judgement on them.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Number one, RT, I am glad you recognize now where I am coming up with day 1185. And yes it can be confusing to explain and understand. And it may have to be repeated over and over. But it is actually quiet simple.

Okay the time, times, and a half times - that is not an exact equivalent to 1260 days. It is a little less than 1260 days.

The natural tendency is to see the 42 months, the 1260 days, the time, times, half times - as all equivalents. But in the realm of bible prophecy - they are not exact equivalents of each other, and because they are not exact equivalents they are expressed those three different ways.
Well since we know Rev. ch. 12 mentions BOTH 1260 and a time, times and a 1/2 time that BOTH APPLY and both have to match because the event spoken about is the EXACT SAME EVENT.

Rev. 12:6 And the woman(Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev. 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

God/John placed both here for a reason brother, they wanted us to know it was the EXACT SAME TIME FRAME being spoken of.

I'm on my game..........:D

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well since we know Rev. ch. 12 mentions BOTH 1260 and a time, times and a 1/2 time that BOTH APPLY and both have to match because the event spoken about is the EXACT SAME EVENT.
Between Revelation 12:6 and 12:14 is the war in heaven. The amount of earth time that passes as that war in heaven battles out - we are not told. But some earth time passes - which there are not exactly 1260 days left after Satan is cast down, but a little less, called
the times, times, half times in Revelation 12:14.

12:6 1260 days
12:7-9 the war in heaven (some earth time passes, as it takes place)
12:14 the time, times, half times left (a little less than 1260 days)

I'm on my game..........:D

:doh::D. You will really be on your game when you absorb what I wrote above.

RT, this is not hard. Don't make it hard.

1260 days +3.5 days + 42 months ( containing the time, times, half times) = 2520 days

The 42 months expression for this particular case in bible prophecy is 3.5 days less than exactly 1260 days.

Differently, if we were doing a math problem, then 42 months x 30days/month would be exactly 1260 days. But we are not doing a math problem - we are in the realm of bible prophecy particular to Revelation, the events there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
RT, I am putting events of Revelation in order by using a timeline, what day on the timeline.

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I wrestled with that particular passage Daniel 12:11 for years. It could be read two ways.

1. the 1290 days is the time in between when the daily sacrifice is stopped - and the abomination of desolation setup to be worshiped. Which to me, didn't make sense to have that big of a time frame, over three and a half years, between the stoppage and the setting up of the AOD.

stopping the daily sacrifice.....1290 days go by ........ the AOD setup.

2. the stopping of the daily sacrifice and the setting up of the AOD, essentially one event.
And 1290 days to something. The problem is what is the something?

The something I am quiet sure of is the revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ to the world in the sixth seal event - when the cosmos parts and the world sees Jesus as He is, glorified as the Lord God Almighty.

So that 1290 days counting from day 1185 (the day the AOD is setup) would take us to day 2475 on the timeline, the world seeing Jesus before the throne of God on day 2475.

Which that terrifies the wicked of the world, knowing judgment is impending. So convinced by the Beast, the False Prophet, and Satan - the kings of the earth get the vain idea to make war on Jesus.

So from day 2475, they assemble their armies at Armageddon, march down surround Jerusalem, taking half the city as hostages, thinking that is going to help their situation.

On day 2520, Jesus descends down to earth in the clouds of heaven, and executes judgement on them.

1. The 70 Week = 2520 Days.

2. The Two Witnesses show up 1185 Days into this time period. They turn Israel back unto God, BLESSED is everyone who makes it all the way from this point in time to Jesus' return. They were of course Blessed because the accepted Jesus Christ who then protected them, even when the Anti-Christ whom the have made Security deals with LIKE NATO, comes against Israel.

3. The Anti-Christ attacks but God gives his people 30 days IT SEEMS to Come out of her my people (this is giving me shivers man) and God orders the Plagues to be held up until Israel is SEALED (Flees to her protected zone)

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand (Jews who FLEE, not a literal number/ALL ISRAEL) of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I think the Abomination of Desolation is a add on, the time-frame being spoken of is the very day that the Jews are forced to stop worshiping God or Jesus in their Temple, but I don't think they have been attacked at this time, God wants them to FLEE now, some wait until they see the Abomination of Desolation it seems, or maybe he does BOTH at the same time but 30 days before he attacks !!! BOOM !!! Maybe he has gained some kind of leverage in Israel via the COUGH, COUGH LOUDER, PEACE PROCESS/TREATY. He orders them to stop serving their God who is Jesus Christ by now seeing Elijah shows up at the 1185 Day Mark and turns Israel back unto their God, then he places or his False Prophet (Religious Guide) places an Image of Him in the Temple, but Israel refuses to go there, they FLEE etc. etc. and thus he decides to bring forth a HOST/Army to force his Image t be Worshiped. In other words maybe for 30 Days its just a "Mandatory Edict" put forth by a European President, and Israel refuses to adhere thus he comes against them.

I think I have the time-frame down perfect thanks to your "1185 reversed engineering clue".

Now as per the actual nature of the events and timing its guesstimating of course. So don't think I am saying this is exactly how it will be. I am just filling in the blanks on the possibilities. What excites me is I think I understand what the 1260 (Conquest of Jerusalem), the 1290 (Daily Oblation or Tribute unto God/Jesus taken away) and the 1335 (Two-witnesses show up and turn Israel back unto God/Jesus) all mean !! They are THREE KEY EVENTS with specified points of time until the end comes from each point in time !!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1. The 70 Week = 2520 Days.

2. The Two Witnesses show up 1185 Days into this time period. They turn Israel back unto God, BLESSED is everyone who makes it all the way from this point in time to Jesus' return. They were of course Blessed because the accepted Jesus Christ who then protected them, even when the Anti-Christ whom the have made Security deals with LIKE NATO, comes against Israel.

3. The Anti-Christ attacks but God gives his people 30 days IT SEEMS to Come out of her my people (this is giving me shivers man) and God orders the Plagues to be held up until Israel is SEALED (Flees to her protected zone)

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand (Jews who FLEE, not a literal number/ALL ISRAEL) of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I think the Abomination of Desolation is a add on, the time-frame being spoken of is the very day that the Jews are forced to stop worshiping God or Jesus in their Temple, but I don't think they have been attacked at this time, God wants them to FLEE now, some wait until they see the Abomination of Desolation it seems, or maybe he does BOTH at the same time but 30 days before he attacks !!! BOOM !!! Maybe he has gained some kind of leverage in Israel via the COUGH, COUGH LOUDER, PEACE PROCESS/TREATY. He orders them to stop serving their God who is Jesus Christ by now seeing Elijah shows up at the 1185 Day Mark and turns Israel back unto their God, then he places or his False Prophet (Religious Guide) places an Image of Him in the Temple, but Israel refuses to go there, they FLEE etc. etc. and thus he decides to bring forth a HOST/Army to force his Image t be Worshiped. In other words maybe for 30 Days its just a "Mandatory Edict" put forth by a European President, and Israel refuses to adhere thus he comes against them.

I think I have the time-frame down perfect thanks to your "1185 reversed engineering clue".

Now as per the actual nature of the events and timing its guesstimating of course. So don't think I am saying this is exactly how it will be. I am just filling in the blanks on the possibilities. What excites me is I think I understand what the 1260 (Conquest of Jerusalem), the 1290 (Daily Oblation or Tribute unto God/Jesus taken away) and the 1335 (Two-witnesses show up and turn Israel back unto God/Jesus) all mean !! They are THREE KEY EVENTS with specified points of time until the end comes from each point in time !!
RT, why would the person stop the daily sacrifice in the first place? What would be his motivation?

Upvote 0