Who/what are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Israel is the descendants of Jacob (determined by matrilineal descent, although tribal affiliation is patrilineal) OR via halakhic conversion, meaning adoption into Israel, such as Ruth or Rahab.
Scripture draws no matrilineal/patrilineal distinctions. When Paul referred to his own ethnicity, it was exclusively in a genealogical/genetic context e.g. Philippians 3:5.

God recognizes only one Jew and one Israel: Romans 2:28-29; 9:6-8.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say there were 1185 days left from the time the AOD is setup. I wrote that the AOD is setup on day 1185. There are 1335 days left from then until Jesus returns..
Either way you are off on math and understanding. The Dan. 12 passage says the Daily is taken away and the Abomination is set up with 1290 days left unto the end, so how do you get that that can happen with 1335 days left? Its not a possibility that that could be true.

Day 1185 is a day on the timeline when the AOD is setup. From Day 1185 to day 2520 on the timeline when Jesus returns is 1335 days.

day 1..................day 1185 AOD....................1335 days..........day 2520 Jesus returns.

Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Day 1....Day 1335 2 Witnesses....Day 1290 Daily taken away/AOD....1260 AC sacks Jerusalem.

You see your timeline and mine? You know what I see that you aren't seeing? Its REVERSED !!

We are being told how many days are LEFT from each event until the END/Jesus returns.

The AOD/Daily is taken away with 1290 Days left until the END OF THOSE WONDERS !! Thus it happens 1230 days into the 2520 days of the Seven Year Period. That LEAVES 1290 Days.

Here's a TIMELINE that is in regular order counting from DAY ONE.

Day 1....1185 2 Witnesses.....1230 Daily taken away/AOD....1230 A.C./Conquers......2520 Jesus returns

Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

He says when the Holy people are scattered there will be 1260 Days left. So each of these EVENTS are likewise telling us how long it will be from EACH EVENT until the END OF THESE WONDERS !!

Thus the 1290 EVENT happens at day 1230 and the 1335 day happens at day 1185.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
nd why does it defy math and logic?

The Antchrist confirms the covenant to begin the 7 years - day 1. The two witnesses begin warning the Jews about him then the same day.

At day 1260, the Antichrist, now the beast, kills them. Their bodies lay dead in the streets 3 .5 days, then come back to life and ascend.... on day 1263.5 on the timeline.
Technically true, but I don't think the Seven Years start with the Peace Deal per se, I think Gods time-line starts with the Rapture and thus this man reneges on his PEACE DEALS in the Middle of the week that God has designed as Israels 70th Week, just semantics.

The Two-witnesses show well into this Seven Year time-line, MATH tells us that.

You can't have a Beast that reigns for 42 Months, who dies at the 7th Vial, who is the Beast at Day 1260 and have TWO-WITNESS witness for 1260 days but die at the 2ND WOE and think the Bwast KILLS THEM on day 1260, that is just not possible sir.

Day 1260 is the FIRST SEAL !! How can it also be the 2nd Woe?

Anti-Christ comes forth at the FIRST SEAL !! So say 1260 is the FIRST SEAL.

You have the 2nd Woe as the 1260 Day event !!

That's mind boggling brother.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Either way you are off on math and understanding. The Dan. 12 passage says the Daily is taken away and the Abomination is set up with 1290 days left unto the end, so how do you get that that can happen with 1335 days left? Its not a possibility that that could be true.

Once again day 1185 comes from subtracting 1335 days from day 2520. That come from verse 12.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

RT, the verse doesn't say to the end. It says there are 1290days.

I wrote in a previous post there are two ways to read that verse. One way is the time between the stopping of the daily sacrifice and the AOD setup is 1290 days. The other way is counting from the stopping of the daily sacrifice and the AOd setup, there are 1290 day to some unspecified event.

The information of 1290 days to what unspecified event - is not found in Daniel. It can only be known from what is in Revelation.

The prophecies have been sealed from understanding to the time of the end.

From the day the AOD is setup (on day 1185) it is 1290 days till Jesus appears in heaven before the throne of God. Which is the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

day 1.........day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1290 days to day 2475..... Jesus appears in heaven on day 2475.

From day 2475.... the armies of the world assemble at Armageddon.... day 2520 Jesus descends to earth destroys them.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can't have a Beast that reigns for 42 Months, who dies at the 7th Vial, who is the Beast at Day 1260 and have TWO-WITNESS witness for 1260 days but die at the 2ND WOE and think the Bwast KILLS THEM on day 1260, that is just not possible sir.
I don't why you are referring to the 7th vial, but...

day 1.... the two witnesses time....day 1260 two witnesses killed... 3 1/2 days .... day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend. 42 months left beast rule.

day 1...........day 1185 AOD....two witnesses vs beast... Jews flee......day 1260 two witnesses killed..... 3 1/2 days....day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend. 42 months left beast rule.

day 1....... day 1263.5 two witnesses ascend, 7th trumpet sounds ......war in heaven takes place, Satan cast down......a time, times, half times left.

day 1......day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1335 days to day 2520....Jesus returns day 2520.

day 1.........day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1290 days to day 2475..... Jesus appears in heaven on day 2475.

day 1.....................................day 2475 Jesus appears in heaven.......armies assemble at Armageddon.......day 2520 Jesus descends destroys armies, end of 70th week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is False teaching.
It is messiah, the Prince who will confirm the covenant.
The prince to come is the Anti-Christ, Jesus is dead by this time.

70th Week Timeline

• Daniel 9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. 23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Daniel was told he would understand and there is no way he would understand anything other than the 70 weeks are a unit, especially as the 3rd word in the 24th verse is singular in the original and should read '70 weeks is determined' as many writers in the past informed us. Thus showing its time as a unit.

He was given understanding to Jeremiahs prophecy in Jeremiah ch. 25. He was told why its not 70 Years (if you listen READ PROPERLY) but 70 X 7. Then Gabriel goes forth to explain the 70 x 7 is in three sets of SEVENS !! A 7 X 7 Period, a 7 x 62 period and a 7 x 1 period of time. Anyone with common sense can see/understand, if it was just one Prophecy only a one time 70 x 7 would have been used. But it states a 7 x 7 period................a 62 x 7 period (notice: THAT PROPHECY says Messiah is cut off after 62 Weeks or after the 62 Week Prophecy is fulfilled, of course the 62 x 7 is after the 7 x 7, but they do not have to be exactly sequential in timing because they are of course two different prophetic uttering's. Then the third prophecy (7 x 1) comes to pass during the final week of Israels Judgment. Of course God has seen Israel as Dead Men's Bones, as a Nation, ever since they rejected Jesus. In 1948 God revived those Dead Men's Bones and breathed life back into them, unless that actually happens during the Tribulation period, just before the Day of the Lord, when the Two-witnesses return, thus God still breathes life back into Israel before the Anti-Christ attacks and thus becomes the BEAST for (42 Months). Anyway the final week is designed to get Israel to repent, Daniel saw that Israel would repent BEFORE these Six Things could come to pass, you seemingly don't understand that is not possible to have happened yet because Israel has yet to REPENT !! So these 6 Goals have not been met.

Notice that 6 items in verse 24 are those determined to happen in the 70 weeks.

1). Finish the transgression. Or complete the transgression. This they did when they filled up the measure of their fathers, Matthew 23:29-32. They did that by Crucifying their Messiah.
2).Jesus made an end of sins for His people by His death on the cross.
3).Make reconciliation for iniquity by His death and resurrection, reconciling His people to God.
4). and to bring in everlasting righteousness. Likewise he brought in everlasting righteousness, by imputing His righteousness on those who believe in him and repent of their sins.
5). To bring in everlasting righteousness. He brought in everlasting righteousness by imputing His righteousness to His people.

5 IS TO SEAL UP VISION AND PROPHECY !! Why Skip?

6). To anoint the most Holy. Jesus was anointed as the most Holy at His baptism. He was announced as the Lamb of God, God announced from heaven that Jesus was His Beloved Son. Jesus said he was anointed, Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me.....21 This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Jesus said "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.Mark 1:15
The unclean spirit even recognised what Christians don't recognise today. I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God, Luke 4:34.
That finished all that was determined for the 70 weeks

• Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
From the time that Cyrus published God's command to build Jerusalem and the temple. wer to be 7 weeks, 49 years, during which the city and temple would be built. G
This takes us into the time of Darius (Artaxerxes) Then 62 weeks to the baptism of Jesus

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: Messiah was cut off after 62 weeks that is in the 70th week. the following verse tells when in the 70th week, he was cut off, in the midst.

And the people of the prince that shall come (the Roman soldiers) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. The people of Titus destroyed the temple against his orders.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: This refers back to Messiah, and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, he caused that by his death on the cross.

This comes from a basic misunderstanding of Scriptures. The Prophecy is UPON Jerusalem or the Jewish peoples. They must STOP TRANSGRESSING......STOP SINNING AGAINST GOD....MAKE RECONCILIATION OR REPENT...........THEY BRING IN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS.......AND THEY ANOINT JESUS KING OF KINGS !!

1. Their transgression was REJECTING GOD and serving false gods did you know that? Research some man, so how is REJECTING JESUS somehow in your mind putting a stop to their revolt against God? Their TRANSGRESSION is Revolting against God, by rejecting Jesus they are still in REVOLT AGAINST God. Satan is mixing and confusing you here with half truths brother.

2. That is just not the truth, we are STILL SINNERS !! Jesus only paid the Sacrifice for our sins past and present. The Jewish nation still lives in their sinful Rejection of Jesus Christ, until they accept him as their Messiah they will remain in their sins AS A NATION. These are HARD FACTS !!

3. The Judgment is UPON Israel, Jerusalem, Jews, THEY must reconcile, NOT JESUS. Have you ever heard of a victim being made to RECONCILE ? That is absolutely a half truth from Satan himself. Hes been spreading it for years, I see it every day.

4. The Jews will bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS by fulfilling Jesus' own words that he spoke in Matt. 23:9 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (KJV)............(Holman) Matt. 23:9 For I tell you, you will never see Me again until you say, He who comes in the name of the Lord is the blessed One'!"

So when the Jews Repent, they will see Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives, whom they will welcome in this time by saying Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord God Almighty.

5. You SKIPPED THIS ONE.....WHY? To seal up Vision and Prophecy !! This means all Prophetic uttering's have to be fulfilled by this time. That's an END TIME EVENT of Course !!

6. Paul stated that Satan IS the god of his world. Satan tempted Christ in Luke ch. 4 and said all of this (nations of the world) has been given unto me and I do as I will with them. We live in Satan's Kingdom now, not Jesus Christs Kingdom, he stated that if this were HIS KINGDOM he would fight for it !! We have Murder, Homosexuality run rampant, lying, cheating etc. etc. this is SATAN'S KINGDOM and we live in it, thus there is MUCH TRIBULATION !! Where do you guys get this stuff man?

Jesus/God TAKES BACK THE KINGDOM in Rev. ch. 11 with an ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Jesus has to be ACCEPTED BY ISRAEL as their King thus he will be their King of kings and thus that prophecy will come true. The MOST HOLY will have been anointed King, Jesus Christ will reign in Jerusalem 1000 years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Once again day 1185 comes from subtracting 1335 days from day 2520. That come from verse 12.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

RT, the verse doesn't say to the end. It says there are 1290days.
Yes it does say til the end. Because the Angel has already stated in a verse above that this is HOW LONG it will be until these wonders end. To be honest here, some people will never be able to read the KJV very easily and get the fact that they way they wrote was sometimes backwards or discombobulated, they need to check out other renditions at times.

Since we know/understand that the Anti-Christ scatters the holy people at 1260 days, by using common sense we understand the 1290 has to be before the 1260, and thus the 1335 has to be before the 1290. After the holy people are scattered Doug, how can you then have the Daily taken away and the AOD set up? Its common sense Doug. Its not dates into the Seven year, but its days from the END TIME.....And that is what the very first date was, 1260 days from the end, even though that is also 1260 days in so to speak, or the Middle of the week.

Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? ( HOW MANY DAYS SHALL IT BE UNTIL THESE WONDERS COME T AN END !! The reason I place Days here is that is what the answer is below, its DAYS !! Thus the HOW LONG is in reference to how many days !! That is using common sense logic. )

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware (to God) by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; (1260 Days) and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

This is where reading the KJV confuses some. The period of time or number of DAYS until the end is given first, then the action that starts the clock is given next. The only way to overcome the KJV confusion is by using REVERSE LOGIC at time to figure these things out, let me show you. So if this meant 1260 days in (which would be 1260 days away also in reality) and thus the next point that Jesus/Angel makes meant 1290 days from day one, then the (CATCH THIS) Holy people are scattered at 1260 Days (time, times and half time IS 1260 DAYS) and the Daily/ is taken away and the AOD Happens after the Holy people are scattered (Israel FLEES) and that just can not be brother, IT DEFIES LOGIC !! That is my point, just as Jesus/Angel stated here, its 1260 Days until the END OF THESE WONDERS from the time Israel is scattered......The next two reference points or EVENTS are stated in like manner, with the number of days until the END-TIME being given from stated reference point or EVENT.

We know the 1290 hast to be after the 1260 it just is not debatable brother, that is how I first understood the facts of the matter. I always follow the facts brother. The 1290 can't be before the 1260 thus neither can the 1335. Thus what is the only EVENT that needs to happen just before the Day of the Lord comes upon us? The Two-witnesses must show up and turn Israel back unto God.

Another KEY here is the very end of verse 7. ALL OF THESE THINGS SHALL BE FINISHED. So after the 1260 Days that very last part of verse 7 comes to pass. That tells us it will be Armageddon, but of course Daniel indeed was not told the specifics about Armageddon like John, or other end time events, he was just told in verse 7, that after the holy people are scattered for 1260 days the END WILL COME. So its 1260 Days UNTIL THE END OF THE WONDERS. Then Daniel will of course stand in his lot. Daniel then asks again and is told to go his way, but Jesus gives him two more clues.

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Like I stated, the 1290 has to come BEFORE the 1260. Which means its about DAYS FROM EVENTS until the end of time !! And that is what verse 6 and 7 describe. God is giving us the END OF TIME from three different reference points and the amount of days from each reference point until the end time. Since we know the 1260 or Scattering of the people has to happen after the Daily is taken away and the AOD is set up, we have SOLVED THE MYSTERY !! The holy people can't be scattered BEFORE THE DAILY IS TAKEN AWAY........and before the AOD is set up can it? Thus the 1290 is before the 1260 and thus so is the 1335.

BOOM.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't why you are referring to the 7th vial, but...
Because if the Beast is a Beast for 1260 Days and he dies at the Seventh Vial (YOU AGREE RIGHT?) and the Two-witnesses die after the second Woe then the time that passes between the 2nd Woe and the 3rd Woe which is ALL SEVEN VIAL together is the only difference in the Beasts 1260 and the 2W 1260 Days. Can't you see that? I have been explaining this to you for a year and you just can't get it for some reason. Lets try going backwards brother from in order for you to get his, lets go from Armageddon backwards, and say Armageddon or the 7th Vial is Day 2520.

2520/Armageddon Beast Dies 7th Vial.....Three Woes/7 Trumpets.....7 Seals 1st seal is Day 1260.

2520......3rd Woe(7 Vials).....2nd Woe/Two-witnesses die/trumpets....7 Seals 1st Seal is Day 1260.

Now you tell me how the Two Witnesses show up for 1260 Days before the Beast but die JUST BEFORE HE DIES !! Its not a possibility brother !!

1260.....................................2W ARRIVE......1260.............................2W DIE......= 2520

The Two Witnesses are in the LATTER HALF of the two 1260's for the most part. The BEAST shows up at 1260 or in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK !!

The two witnesses are the 1335 Event.....Blessed is he who makes It the full 1335 DAYS...Because he, most Jews, go from UNSAVED......to knowing Jesus (Bless God) to SEEING JESUS RETURN !!

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
1. Their transgression was REJECTING GOD and serving false gods did you know that? Research some man, so how is REJECTING JESUS somehow in your mind putting a stop to their revolt against God? Their TRANSGRESSION is Revolting against God, by rejecting Jesus they are still in REVOLT AGAINST God. Satan is mixing and confusing you here with half truths brother.

It was not rejecting Jesus that filled up their transgression but crucifying Him.

Nowhere in scripture does it say the prince who is to come is Antichrist.

The prince was Titus whose people destroyed the temple and sanctuary. Josephus in his short History of Jerusalem says that Jerusalem was desolated twice, once by Nebuchadnezzar and once by Titus. Both on the same day of the year.

The sevens have been taken as years from the early church writers. But they taught that the 69½ weeks finished at the death of Christ. Early pre tribulationists believed that also.

If antichrist is to reign for 'seven', seven what? Days, Weeks, Years, fingers?

The temple that was destroyed in Mark 13, was the temple they were speaking about, the temple that the disciples brought Jesus' attention to, the temple that was then standing.

Antichrists came from "out of us" the body of Christian believers, the man of sin would also.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes it does say til the end. Because the Angel has already stated in a verse above that this is HOW LONG it will be until these wonders end. To be honest here, some people will never be able to read the KJV very easily and get the fact that they way they wrote was sometimes backwards or discombobulated, they need to check out other renditions at times.
You are referring to Daniel 12:6-7. The answer of a time, times, half times.

You have to back up to verse 1 regarding the time, times, half times.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

When the worst times in Jewish history takes place, at that time Michael the angel stands up. Following the 1260 days of Revelation 12:6, in Revelation 12:7-9, Michael stands up and the war in heaven takes place and Satan is cast down to earth, for the time, times, half times - which is the worst part of the great tribulation.

It is the worst part of the great tribulation because the image of the beast that was placed in the temple on day 1185, inanimate initially just a lifeless idol, now with Satan cast down to earth comes to life and demands everyone worship it or die.

1260 days + 3 1/2 day + 42 months (containing the time, times, half times) = the 2520 day 7 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1260.....................................2W ARRIVE......1260.............................2W DIE......= 2520

The Two Witnesses are in the LATTER HALF of the two 1260's for the most part. The BEAST shows up at 1260 or in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK !!
The person become the beasts before day 1185.... because the AOD image of him is made and placed in the temple on day 1185.

day 1......day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1335 days to day 2520....Jesus returns day 2520.

The two witnesses don't die at the end of the 7 years. The world will not be exchanging presents over their deaths, making merry and celebrating - at a time when the vials have been poured out on the world - and the world's armies are gathering at Armageddon.

It is an impossible scenario you have of the two witnesses 1260 day placement being the second half of the seven years.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2520/Armageddon Beast Dies 7th Vial.....Three Woes/7 Trumpets.....7 Seals 1st seal is Day 1260.
The beast who's name number is 666 doesn't die; he is cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

RT you create a lot of confusion by not saying the beast you are talking about is the un-named beast of Daniel 7 that will be destroyed - and assuming everyone knows what you are talking about.

What you should do is this....identify the beast you are talking about... (and how about adding "Day" in front of when you mean a particular day)

Day 2520/Armageddon, the Daniel 7 terrible 4th Beast kingdom, Dies 7th Vial.....Three Woes/7 Trumpets.....7 Seals 1st seal is Day 1260.

Even then, you are still wrong throughout that line, but at least it would help for others to know what you are referring to.

To make it right...
Day 2475, armies gather at Armageddon.......day 2520 Jesus returns.....destroys the armies.... ending the life of the Daniel 7 terrible 4th beast kingdom, the EU....

That you even throw it into the discussion makes it very cumbersome, because Armageddon is not just the EU, but all nations of the world. And it is only the EU that will not be allowed to continued into the millennium.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now you tell me how the Two Witnesses show up for 1260 Days before the Beast but die JUST BEFORE HE DIES !! Its not a possibility brother !!

The beast does not die, he is cast alive into the lake of fire. The two witness are killed 1260 days before the best is cast alive into the lake of fire.

The beast rules 1256.5 days after the two witnesses ascend to heaven; he rules the last 42 months of the seven years. At the end of the 42 months, on day 2520, he is cast alive into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The two witnesses are the 1335 Event.....Blessed is he who makes It the full 1335 DAYS...Because he, most Jews, go from UNSAVED......to knowing Jesus (Bless God) to SEEING JESUS RETURN !!
The two witnesses don't testify 1335 days, but 1260 days.

Here's what you wrote. You have the 1260 days of the two witnesses ending on day 2520, the day Jesus returns. So in your scenario you have the world exchanging presents over the two witnesses deaths - after day 2520? impossible.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It was not rejecting Jesus that filled up their transgression but crucifying Him.
That is one and the same !!!

Its says it right these in Dan. 9:27, you are just one of the few that don't get it.

The prince was Titus whose people destroyed the temple and sanctuary. Josephus in his short History of Jerusalem says that Jerusalem was desolated twice, once by Nebuchadnezzar and once by Titus. Both on the same day of the year.

The sevens have been taken as years from the early church writers. But they taught that the 69½ weeks finished at the death of Christ. Early pre tribulationists believed that also.

If antichrist is to reign for 'seven', seven what? Days, Weeks, Years, fingers?

The temple that was destroyed in Mark 13, was the temple they were speaking about, the temple that the disciples brought Jesus' attention to, the temple that was then standing.

Antichrists came from "out of us" the body of Christian believers, the man of sin would also.
The People (Romans) of the prince that is to come (Little horn that ARISES out of the Fourth Beast/Rome)

Look at the Bible like this Dan. 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people (of the prince that shall come) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

{{{ So look at it like I have written it above via an inset notation so to speak. Take that away and then read it. Where people is at, just place Romans like this.........Dan. 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the Romans shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined..........Do you get it now? The OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME is something I would place in parenthesis like this. (OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME)

Parenthesis literally means “to put beside” from the Greek roots par-, -en and thesis. Grammatically, they behave kind of like commas and serve to set aside a subordinate part of the sentence or discussion.

So today we would place that section in parenthesis and it would be understood that we were pointing towards the next passage/paragraph/verse here, See Below.}}}

27 And he (prince from ABOVE) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

You seem to t be able to recognize this prince being spoken of is the END TIME Little Horn. Jesus is dead by this time. The prince has a SMALL LETTER. In Daniel ch. 8 when its speaking about Jesus the P in Prince is capitalized because its the Lord Jesus being spoken of. SEE BELOW Capital P !

Dan. 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince (JESUS...Capital P) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

By getting it all wrong you have to change the 69 Week death of Christ to after 69 1/2 weeks. When you have to manipulate Scriptures ti make it fit its wrong brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You are referring to Daniel 12:6-7. The answer of a time, times, half times.

You have to back up to verse 1 regarding the time, times, half times.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
This is called an overview, we are told the full story, then added details are given to Daniel, the things in the rest of this chapter are the same events being spoken of in Dan. 12:1-2 except the 1290 event happens 30 days sooner and the 1335 event happens 75 says sooner. So added details are given at the end only. The time, times and a half [time] is 1260 days. We know what it is, nothing is going to change those facts.
When the worst times in Jewish history takes place, at that time Michael the angel stands up. Following the 1260 days of Revelation 12:6, in Revelation 12:7-9, Michael stands up and the war in heaven takes place and Satan is cast down to earth, for the time, times, half times - which is the worst part of the great tribulation.

It is the worst part of the great tribulation because the image of the beast that was placed in the temple on day 1185, inanimate initially just a lifeless idol, now with Satan cast down to earth comes to life and demands everyone worship it or die.

1260 days + 3 1/2 day + 42 months (containing the time, times, half times) = the 2520 day 7 years.
Michael stands up to protect Israel. He casts Satan out of Heaven at the same time. Though he might cast Satan out at the Sixth Seal, he protects Israel from the First Seal, she is SEALED before the First Seal is open. That is why the Daily is taken away and the AOD is set up 30 days BEFORE the holy people are scattered. It can not be the other way, so I have to be correct on this matter. There is no ifs ands or butts about it. The 1290 HAS to come before the 1260 !!

The Image of the Beast is placed in the Temple 30 days before the holy people are Scattered and that happens at the 1260 mark, so the Image s placed in the Temple with 1290 days left in the Seven Year Period.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The person become the beasts before day 1185.... because the AOD image of him is made and placed in the temple on day 1185.

Daniel clearly tells us different, all we have to do is add, I can tell you until I am blue in the face, if you can't add its not going to be clear unto you. My MATH is not wrong here brother.

The two witnesses don't die at the end of the 7 years. The world will not be exchanging presents over their deaths, making merry and celebrating - at a time when the vials have been poured out on the world - and the world's armies are gathering at Armageddon.

It is an impossible scenario you have of the two witnesses 1260 day placement being the second half of the seven years.
I know when they die, after the 2nd Woe. I am beginning to think you just post and don't read else you can't do math brother. These are mathematical solutions I am giving you, I am very good with math, these equations are not wrong.

They die after the SECOND WOE and you can't understand that's the second 1260 !! Come on.

The beast who's name number is 666 doesn't die; he is cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

NO.......He dies, you take everything a little too literal at times. Every man must have his judgment day, it is appointed once for man to die, then the judgment.

How does God see us? As ALIVE SPIRITS in flesh that's QUICKENED by the Spirit. When our bodies fade away or DIE do we die or SLEEP? We sleep, our spirits do not die. Understanding all that, lets see if the BEASTS BODY DIES !! Like I say it does:

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

So which is it Doug? Is he KILLED like Dan. 7:11 says or do you think Rev. 19:20 overrides this even though God is perfect in all his ways? I like to use COMMON SENSE, since God can not lie and is always right we are missing something, the BEAST has to die because Daniel said his body is destroyed and ALL MEN are appointed ONCE TO DIE then the Judgment. So what is common sense telling us here?

The Beast DIES....But is never allowed to SLEEP IN THE GRAVE......Thus he is ALIVE TO GOD because God sees us as Spirit Men !! BOOM, case closed brother !!

He is cast ALIVE straight into hell, but his Body is DEAD and DESTROYED !! Of course hes alive as a SPIRIT MAN !! Hes never allowed to sleep in the grave.

RT you create a lot of confusion by not saying the beast you are talking about is the un-named beast of Daniel 7 that will be destroyed - and assuming everyone knows what you are talking about.

I am speaking about THE BEAST of Daniel 7 known as the Little Horn brother.

What you should do is this....identify the beast you are talking about... (and how about adding "Day" in front of when you mean a particular day)

Day 2520/Armageddon, the Daniel 7 terrible 4th Beast kingdom, Dies 7th Vial.....Three Woes/7 Trumpets.....7 Seals 1st seal is Day 1260.

Well I can add Day, but we know its DAYS right? The Fourth Beast died 2000 years ago when Israel ceased being a Nation in Gods Eyes. The 5th Beast is the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beasts TERRITORY. He is the Seventh of Seven Beasts throughout Israels life-span. The 8th Beast is a Demon named Apollyon.

To make it right...
Day 2475, armies gather at Armageddon.......day 2520 Jesus returns.....destroys the armies.... ending the life of the Daniel 7 terrible 4th beast kingdom, the EU....

That you even throw it into the discussion makes it very cumbersome, because Armageddon is not just the EU, but all nations of the world. And it is only the EU that will not be allowed to continued into the millennium.

The Little Horn is killed when Jesus RETURNS at the 2520 day mark. The Fourth Beast died long ago. Its the E.U. the Kings of the East (Syria, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, QATAR ETC. ETC.) and the Nations of the World via the three Demon Spirits persuasion. OR BABYLON !!

The beast does not die, he is cast alive into the lake of fire. The two witness are killed 1260 days before the best is cast alive into the lake of fire.

The beast rules 1256.5 days after the two witnesses ascend to heaven; he rules the last 42 months of the seven years. At the end of the 42 months, on day 2520, he is cast alive into the lake of fire.
THE BEAST DIES.....Explanation above !!

The Beast rules 42 Months (1260 days) just like the Scriptures say.

The two witnesses don't testify 1335 days, but 1260 days.

That came from you, I stated 1335 days before the END/Armageddon they show up. Or 75 Days before day 1260. Thus they must die 75 days before 2520.

2520 - 75 = 2445
2445 - 1260 = 1185

So they show up 75 days before the Beast does and die 75 days before the Beast dies.

Here's what you wrote. You have the 1260 days of the two witnesses ending on day 2520, the day Jesus returns. So in your scenario you have the world exchanging presents over the two witnesses deaths - after day 2520? impossible.

Nope.......SEE ABOVE !! I have the Two-witnesses dying 75 days before the BEAST DIES at Armageddon. And they show up 75 days before the BEAST DOES.

SMOOTHE...............

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Daniel clearly tells us different, all we have to do is add, I can tell you to I am blue in the face, if you can't add its not going to get to you. My MATH is not wrong here brother.
Your math is that 1185+1335 does not equal 2520 ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I know when they die, after the 2nd Woe. I am beginning to think you just post and don't read else you can't do math brother. These are mathematical solutions I am giving you, I am very good with math, these equations are not wrong.
John is presented three woes. The woes are not in chronological order - but presentation order.

The problem is not with the adding and subtracting you are doing, but of interpreting the text of where to place things on the 7 year time.

That came from you, I stated 1335 days before the END/Armageddon they show up. Or 75 Days before day 1260. Thus they must die 75 days before 2520.

2520 - 75 = 2445
2445 - 1260 = 1185

So they show up 75 days before the Beast does and die 75 days before the Beast dies.

RT, here is what you wrote.

Do you see any day 2445 on your line? No, you left it out. You also left out annotating day 1185. Also the 1260 at the beginning of the line - I think you meant day 1. And instead of equal, it should be just day 2520.

Go back fix your line, with day 1185 next to the 2W arrive, and day 2445 next to the 2W die. And change the 1260 at the start of the line to day 1. It is still wrong but at least it will be more clear what you mean.

Here is what you are trying to communicate.... You can copy and paste, and go back and replace your line in your previous post.

day 1...................2W ARRIVE day 1185.....1260days........2WDIEday 2445.........day 2520

smoothe, but wrong. You have more lines to construct. I have a complete set of lines in my thread Starting from day 1

NO.......He dies, you take everything a little too literal at times. Every man must have his judgment day, it is appointed once for man to die, then the judgment.
You are making up your own narrative, not what is in black and white text for Revelation. It says the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire.

"it is appointed once for man to die, then the judgment" is a general statement. When we accept Jesus we pass from condemnation to life. And there will be one generation of Christians who won't taste death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

2520......3rd Woe(7 Vials).....2nd Woe/Two-witnesses die/trumpets....7 Seals 1st Seal is Day 1260.
do it forward version. start from day 1. Anchor all the lines by beginning with day 1. You probably need to break it up into more lines - and do a rework.

This, for example, is what I think (?) you are trying to communicate (of your view).

day 1.....day 1260 1st seal........6 remaining seals...... day 2520.

day 1..... day 1260....first 4 trumpets....1st woe 5th trumpet....... 2WDIE day 2445 2nd woe.......7th trumpet the 3rd woe the 7 vials...... day 2520.

I don't know where to put the 6th trumpet on the above line - in your view. Maybe between the 5th trumpet and the 2WDIE ?

day 1...................2W ARRIVE day 1185.....1260days........2WDIEday 2445.........day 2520

RT, you have the 7 seals beginning at day 1260, where is the 6th and 7th seal?

6th seal, the world sees Jesus in heaven
7th seal, don't hurt the earth, the trees the green grass

day1................... day 1260 Seal 1....

The problem with you view of everything being 100% chronologically as presented - it doesn't work.

Seals 1-6 chrono. sequence. Seal 7 does not chrono. follow seal 6
Trumpets 1-6 chrono. sequence. Trumpet 7 does not chorno. follow trump 6
Vials 1-7 chrono. sequence. Because vial 7 is the finish of the 70th week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0