Who/what are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which PROVES NOTHING about the Anti-Christ being the King of Israel, now does it Dougggg, that's just coming from you right?
Christ the King of Israel is a title of an office. Jesus is the legitimate appointed King. The Antichrist will be a illegitimate occupant of that office - the King of Israel - until the Jews reject him from continuing as their king.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This of course is mostly correct, however I do think many get the Anti-Christ wrong. They think he is an overtly religious type of savior. The White Horse has always stood for Conqueror. I think this Beast/Man of Sin is a Gentile Geo-political leader and thus he seeks to take the place of God/Jesus as our King of kings so to speak or Government leader. The False Prophets job is to force us to serve this man as God, thus he is a "Religious Beast" so to speak. But I don't think he ever pretends to be Christ Jesus. That would steal ids own glory. So the First Horse is:

1. The White Horse = The Conqueror

2. The Red Horse = The Peace is taken from the earth, meaning he came to power via peace and now takes it away.

The last two horses like the first two are a part of the Wrath of God, Jesus is opening the Seals.

3. The Black Horse = Famine and Judgment.
4. The Pale Green Horse = Death and Hades (Grave)

The rider on the white horse, in the first of the seven seals, in Rev.6:2 is the very same person who triggers the day of the Lord, the 70th week of Dan.9:27, the Antichrist. The Lord Jesus Christ ends the tribulation, riding a white horse in Rev.10:11-12 through 20-21.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed, but I would add the destiny of the world.

....also misnomered the seven year tribulation. The Day of the Lord doesn't begin until the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.... near the middle of the seven years.

You have expressed your opinion. There are many who refer to the 70th week of Daniel, a period of seven years, triggered by the Antichrist, the "he" who confirms a covenant, as the tribulation with the finl 3.5 years of it as the Great Tribulation.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The rider on the white horse, in the first of the seven seals, in Rev.6:2 is the very same person who triggers the day of the Lord, the 70th week of Dan.9:27, the Antichrist. The Lord Jesus Christ ends the tribulation, riding a white horse in Rev.10:11-12 through 20-21.

Quasar92
That is correct. The White Horse stands for a Conqueror. One Conquers as a tyrant the other as Lord.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
From the Article End Time Prophecy
Revelation Chapter Six

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, what sounded like the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given to him a great sword. 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and saw a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see you don't hurt not the oil and the wine. 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. In these first verses of the book that was sealed we are again looking at the four empires as prophesied in the book of Daniel. One of the reasons this can be easily ascertained is that this whole vision from Revelation 6-11 is repeated in Revelation 13-19 with same animals Daniel uses to illustrate the four empires.
Whatever this article is I would kind of look somewhere else if I were you, its all over the place brother. As per the Beasts, most people don't get it so the article not getting it either is no big deal. But there are 5 Beasts in Daniel, NOT FOUR, and there are 5 Beasts in Rev. ch. 13 also.

Via Daniel chapter 7, the Lion (Babylon), the Bear (Persia), the Leopard (Greece) the Fierce Beast or Fourth Beast (Rome) and the Little Horn (Anti-Christ/Man of Sin). So is the Little Horn a BEAST? That is what Daniel 7:11 says:

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 matches........Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

There are FIVE BEASTS in Dan. ch. 7. There are also FIVE BEASTS in Rev. ch. 13.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (Greece), and his feet were as the feet of a bear(Persia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(Babylon): and the dragon(Satan) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death(Rome); and his deadly wound was healed {Little Horn/Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST for 42 Months} and all the world wondered after the beast.

Notice the Beasts from Daniel is looking FORWARD from his time forth. The Beasts in Revelation seem to be Jesus/John looking backwards, they are in REVERSE ORDER. Leopard first, then the Bear then the Lion. Jesus tells us there are Seven Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn) He then shows us the FIVE BEASTS of Daniel. The Leopard, the Bear, the Lion, the FOURTH BEAST is the WOUNDED HEAD and the FIFTH BEAST is the HEALED HEAD or the HEALED UP WOUND.

How do I come to this conclusion? A BEAST is a Nation that Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome all did that. But when Israel ceased being a Nation in 70 AD - 125 AD then Rome could be NO BEAST, because there was NO ISRAEL to Beast over. Thus the MORTAL WOUND to the FIGURATIVE BEAST.

God remember saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones for 2000 years, that was Ezekiel's prophetic word, and God said he was going to raise those bones back to life also didn't he? This when Israel was reborn in 1948, then and ONLY THEN, could there be a BEAST that Conquers Israel.

So when the Anti-Christ/Little Horn Conquers Jerusalem he will become the BEAST for 42 Months, thus the WOUND IS HEALED !! The figurative wound is healed. So as you see, the Little Horn is a BEAST, thus there are five Beasts in Dan.7 and Rev. 13.

The 144,000 is an END TIME EVENT.

Those under the Alter are Tribulation Saints that were killed AFTER the Rapture.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What does it say Daniel's ancestors did in Daniel 9:11 ? What covenant was that tied to?

11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
And that has WHAT TO DO with the Anti-Christ making a PEACE DEAL over 2500 years later? Absolutely nothing at all !! Of course. Your conflating scriptures has led you way astray on this. Malachi 4:5 says Elijah turns Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord, are you going to ever recognize that scripture?

Dan. 9:11 is Daniel praying bout their past sins. Who doesn't know Israel sinned against God? They are in Bondage in Babylon, come on man !! That has ZERO to do with the Little Horns PEACE AGREEMENTS 2500 years later !!

In Daniel 8:12
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

I don't think you get this at all brother. And I have taught on this subject here quite a few time, ou seems to just have ignored those posts it seems.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Comes from Greece)

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven;(This can mean and DOES HERE, the Rulers/Leaders of Jerusalem but can also mean a MASS ARMY or both) and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them (Anti-Christ SACKS Jerusalem).

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host (Made himself the Ruler of Jerusalem/He Conquered Jerusalem and their Armies), and by him the daily (The DAILY is taken away, the word Sacrifice is NOT IN THE Hebrew text) [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host (ARMY) was given him against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily [sacrifice,] and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host(Army/Leaders/Jerusalem) to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days (EVENINGS and MORNINGS not DAYS); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

HOST (6635) - Hebrew word TSABA meaning a MASS ARMY
1) that which goes forth, army, war, warfare, host
1a) army, host
1a1) host (of organised army)
1a2) host (of angels)

So lets go over what this means, not what we think it might mean.

The Little Horn/Anti-Christ comes forth against the HOSTS (Armies and Leaders of Jerusalem) and he of course Conquers them. That is what verses 9 and 10 mean. The Anti-Christ CONQUERS Jerusalem, the Hosts of Heaven.

Verse 11 means the Little Horn MAGNIFIED HIMSELF, he took over the RULE of Jerusalem !! He conquered Jerusalem, that's what BEASTS DO !! So unto the prince of HOSTS (Jerusalem's Leader) he Magnified himself, telling them there is a NEW TOP DOG in town so to speak !! And BY HIM (The Little Horn/Anti-Christ who is NOW THE BEAST) and BY HIM the Daily TRIBUTE unto God/Jesus is taken away, NOT A DAILY SACRIFICE......The word Sacrifice is NOWHERE in the Hebrew text !! It has been added !! RESEARCH MY FRIEND !! We want truths. And then he casts the Sanctuary down also. Tat concludes verse 11.

Verse 12, a Host or Army/Mass of people was given unto him to come against the Daily TRIBUTES unto God/Jesus, all because of SIN/TRANSGRESSIONS abound. In other words them taking away the worshiping of God/Jesus is a TRANSGRESSION AGAINST GOD HIMSELF !! And the TRUTH WAS CAST DOWN !! Jesus was being worshiped in this Temple of God because Israel ha REPENTED, thus the TRUTH WAS CAST DOWN !! And the Beasts new religion PROSPERED !! People were made to Worship the Beast of course, we know that. That's all of verse 12.

Verses 13 and 14 I HAVE EXPLAINED many times here. It not a 2300 DAYS !! Its 2300 Morning and Evening OBLATIONS !! Or 1150 Days. No Sacrifice has been taken away, its the DAILY OBLATIONS or TRIBUTES unto God that have been cast aside !! Where DAY is at there is actually TWO HEBREW WORDS !! One means Morning and one means Evening. And we see Daniel in like Dan. 9:21 was praying at the EVENING OBLATION when Gabriel showed up.

I do not even get where you guys get this stuff so confused. Research this chapter, its too impotant to be half stepping. We need to get this right.

Gabriel explains these same things, then tells us the VISION of the EVENING and MORNINGS is many days in the future.........The VISION of the EVENING and MORNING is called 2300 Days above, when its really 1150 Days of 2300 EVENINGS ad MORNINGS !! Geezzzzeeeee !! That fits into the 1260 Days of the Beast.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full (The reason he is given Jerusalem is its END TIME, the Sins of mankind have COME FULL), a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power {Rev. 13}and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. ( Not UNHOLY................Holy People, the Jews have REPENTED !! )

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand ( Holy Spirit ).

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days (2500 years later).

An HOST or Army is given unto the Anti-Christ to come against the Daily Oblations unto God because the transgressions of mankind have come full, thus the Anti-Christ/Little Horn has to come forth an take away the Daily Tribute/Oblation unto Christ Jesus. It is prophecy that must needs be fulfilled, of course.
In 2Thessalonians2:4 what does the Antichrist do to reveal himself the man of sin? Transgresses the covenant, right? Do you think it will be part of a peace treaty - that he will worship the True God of Israel?

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The Transgressions of MANKIND have come full. Go read about why Israel had to go into bondage in Egypt before they were given the Canaan land, God told them the SINS of those people had NOT YET COME FULL. The Transgressions have to come full, then Gods Bowls of Wrath will be over flowing.

The Beast can not transgress the Covenant between Israel and God !! Israel has repented by this time, just as Malachi 4:5 says. Its a DEPARTURE of the Church, not a FALLING AWAY brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whatever this article is I would kind of look somewhere else if I were you, its all over the place brother. As per the Beasts, most people don't get it so the article not getting it either is no big deal. But there are 5 Beasts in Daniel, NOT FOUR, and there are 5 Beasts in Rev. ch. 13 also.

Via Daniel chapter 7, the Lion (Babylon), the Bear (Persia), the Leopard (Greece) the Fierce Beast or Fourth Beast (Rome) and the Little Horn (Anti-Christ/Man of Sin). So is the Little Horn a BEAST? That is what Daniel 7:11 says:

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 matches........Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

There are FIVE BEASTS in Dan. ch. 7. There are also FIVE BEASTS in Rev. ch. 13.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (Greece), and his feet were as the feet of a bear(Persia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(Babylon): and the dragon(Satan) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death(Rome); and his deadly wound was healed {Little Horn/Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST for 42 Months} and all the world wondered after the beast.

Notice the Beasts from Daniel is looking FORWARD from his time forth. The Beasts in Revelation seem to be Jesus/John looking backwards, they are in REVERSE ORDER. Leopard first, then the Bear then the Lion. Jesus tells us there are Seven Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn) He then shows us the FIVE BEASTS of Daniel. The Leopard, the Bear, the Lion, the FOURTH BEAST is the WOUNDED HEAD and the FIFTH BEAST is the HEALED HEAD or the HEALED UP WOUND.

How do I come to this conclusion? A BEAST is a Nation that Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome all did that. But when Israel ceased being a Nation in 70 AD - 125 AD then Rome could be NO BEAST, because there was NO ISRAEL to Beast over. Thus the MORTAL WOUND to the FIGURATIVE BEAST.

God remember saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones for 2000 years, that was Ezekiel's prophetic word, and God said he was going to raise those bones back to life also didn't he? This when Israel was reborn in 1948, then and ONLY THEN, could there be a BEAST that Conquers Israel.

So when the Anti-Christ/Little Horn Conquers Jerusalem he will become the BEAST for 42 Months, thus the WOUND IS HEALED !! The figurative wound is healed. So as you see, the Little Horn is a BEAST, thus there are five Beasts in Dan.7 and Rev. 13.

The 144,000 is an END TIME EVENT.

Those under the Alter are Tribulation Saints that were killed AFTER the Rapture.
Daniels first vision says there are four empires and the age of promise comes after the fourth. A fifth empire renders the very first prophecy on the subject false.
The little horn in Daniel 7 is the eleventh of ten emperors of the Roman Empire.
The animal with two horns that looks like a lamb but speaks as a dragon illustrates the fourth empires splitting into eastern and western branch that claims Christianity. That happened after Constantine’s death who had moved the capitol of the empire to Constantinople in 333 ad. The 11th of 10 emperors that started the war against the saints and overcame them is Septimius Severes. 3 emperors fell before him. He defeated three contestants for the throne in battle and overthrew 3 Italian dynasties of emperors. He was the 1st non Italian Emperor. He made the worlds first blasphemy law. Death penalty for conversion to Christ. The beginning of his reign was 193 ad. Subtract that from 1453 ad when the Roman Empire ended and stranger than fiction you get that oft quoted number related to the Roman Empire in prophecy 1260, 42 months, 3 1/2 years or a time 2 times and a half time.
Another fulfillment. Not quite as straight forward. If you remove contestants to the throne. Those called emperors who claimed the throne who happened to be in Rome when they claimed and held it for a few weeks or months. Only counting the Emperor who won that thrown in civil wars. Also excluding co emperors who never reighnd in their own. You get the first 7 emperors, then the next 10 then the 11th of the 10, Severus then 1260 years till the empires end.
This stuff is also in my article.

Does that mean we are now in the age promised. Well I don’t know. Your able to write what you are writing without fear of being put to death for it. You can serve and worship the Lord according to the dictates of your own conscience. Most importantly you can own and read a Bible and then even take it to heart. You can raise children as you see fit. You have some say in your own destiny and even some say in the destiny of your nation. Your free to do the right thing. Plus generaly the nations and people’s that have come to take that all away by war go down in flames. Plus this phenomena is growing in the earth not diminishing. None of these things existed prior to this he fall of the Roman Empire. They only statrted to come about because right when the empire fell. For the first time in history. The general public got access to Bibles, in their own languages to boot. Illegally but it happened in Northern Europe due to commercial printing presses. That’s the place that the thinking developed that gave us the free world you and I enjoy.

Upvote 0

SMITTY7000

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2018
TEXAS
✟57,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:2
  • "And I saw, and behold a White Horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
Revelation 19:11-12
  • "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a White Horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
  • His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
THE SEVEN SEALS OF REVELATION

REVELATION 6 & REVELATION 9: 4-5

JESUS CHRIST AND ALL THAT THE BIBLE TEACHES AND STANDS FOR IS BEING REMOVED FROM OFF OUR LAND, OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS AND HOMES, BY OUR ENEMY, AND ALL THINGS THAT REMIND THEM OF CHRIST, EVEN THE CONSTITUTION OF OUR LAND IS BECOMING OF NO EFFECT [ JUST AS GOD SAID HIS WORD WOULD BE Matthew 15:6; Mark 7:13___ DO YOU KLNOW WHO THIS ENEMY IS? SATAN IS NOT THE ONLY ENEMY WE HAVE! Matthew 13:24-30 & AS HE EXPLAINS TO HIS DECIPLES : 36 – 43 _ THE DEVIL SOWED HIS SEED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. Gen. 3: 14-16

IF ONE DOES NOT HUNGER AND THIRST FOR THE REVELATION OF GOD`S WORD IN THESE LAST DAYS AND WORK [2 Timothy 2:15 ] IN THE WORD WHILE THE DAY IS HERE [ John 9:4 ; 1 Thessalonians 5:5 ] , THEN THE NIGHT THAT IS ALMOST ON US – THAT GREAT PERIOD OF DARKNESS [ TRIBULATION ] THAT IS ABOUT TO BEFALL THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE FAMINE FOR THE WORD OF GOD { Amos 8: 11} WILL SURELY CATCH US BY SURPRISE. THIS WILL BE THE TIME THAT AMOS TELLS US OF - "BEHOLD, THE DAYS COME, SAITH THE LORD GOD, THAT I WILL SEND A FAMINE IN THE LAND, NOT A FAMINE OF BREAD, NOR A THIRST FOR WATER, BUT OF HEARING THE WORDS OF THE LORD:" [11] "AND THEY SHALL WANDER FROM SEA TO [ SHINING ] SEA, AND FROM THE NORTH EVEN TO THE EAST, THEY SHALL RUN TO AND FRO TO SEEK THE WORD OF THE LORD, AND SHALL NOT FIND IT." [12] THIS IS BEING ORCHESTRATED ,EVEN NOW, BY THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROLL OF OR HAVE THE DOMINION OVER [1] THE FINANCES – [2] THE GOVERNMENTS – [3] THE EDUCATION/MEDIA AND , YES, [4] RELIGIONS OF THE WHOLE WORLD AND WILL INSURE THE COMPLETE DECEPTION AND CONTROLL OVER ALL THAT HAVE NOT THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR MINDS. Revelation 9:4 THE SEVEN SEALS MUST BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE INDIVIDUAL SO THAT WHEN THE TRUMPETS BEGIN TO BLOW THE INDIVIDUAL WILL ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO. THE SEALS OF Revelation 6 MUST BE REMEMBERED AND INTERNALIZED. THE 4 HORSEMAN , THE FIRST 4 SEALS ARE THE TOOLS LISTED ABOVE WHICH THE ENEMY USES TO CONTROLL THIS PRESENT EVIL SOCIETY. SATAN IS THE RIDER AND HIS CHILDREN ARE THE CONTROLLERS THEREOF Revelation 2:9 -&- Revelation 3:9

1ST SEAL DOCTRINE OF MANY OF OUR CHRISTIAN CHURCHES, (THE MAN ON A WHITE HORSE) Matt. 24: 4-5 CHURCHIANITY - TEACHING TRADITIONS INSTEAD OF GOD`S WORD. Matthew 15:9 Amos 8:11 COMPARE THIS ``FALSE CHRIST`` -``THE INSTEAD OF JESUS `` WITH THE ``TRUE CHRIST`` - Revelation 19:11-16; Thess. 2: 4 & 9 THE ``BOW`` IS G5115 toxon From the base of G5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric): - bow. SATAN ``BOW`` OR GLORY IS A CHEAP FABRIC IMITATION OF ALMIGHTY GOD`S GLORY. HOWEVER, HE IS A LOOKER AND WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS_EZELIEL 28:12-14

2ND SEAL POLITICAL DIRECTION OF OUR COUNTRY, (THE MAN ON A RED HORSE) Matt 24: 6 THE 20TH CENTURY WAS THE BLOODIEST CENTURY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKINDTHIS DOES NOT SIGNAL THE END. CAN YOU SEE OUR OWN GOVERNMENT PUSHING US IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AS OF LATE.
3RD SEAL ECONOMIC DIRECTION OUR COUNTRY HAS TAKEN, (THE MAN ON A BLACK HORSE) MATT 24: 7 GLOBALIZATION – THE GREEK DEFINITIONS FOR THE WORDS – AGAINST – NATION & KINGDOM CLEAR THIS UP! WHEN YOU SEE AN ECONOMIC SHAKEUP OR EVENT IT EFFECTS THE WHOLE WORLD.
4TH SEAL AND TEACHING OF OUR SCHOOLS AND MEDIA, (THE MAN ON A PALE HORSE) MATT 24: 7-8 SPIRITUAL FAMINE – SOCIAL DISEASES - ILLEGITIMACY, PERVERSE JUSTICE, CRIME IN THE STREETS, PRISONED SCHOOLS – COMMUNIST TEACHERS- DUMBING DOWN OF OUR CHILDREN – PERVERSIONS TOO NUMEROUS TO COUNT - ETC. `` TROUBLES`` IN FINANCIAL MARKETS BOTH DOMESTIC AND GLOBAL, CHURCH AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, POLITICS AND COURTS OF JUSTICE ETC.ETC. THESE SORROWS ARE THE LABOR PAINS OF A NEW AGE THAT WILL BEGIN WITH THE RETURN OF THE TRUE AND ONLY JESUS CHRIST.

LOOK AROUND!!!

DO NOT TRUST THE CHURCHES TO DELIVER THIS CRITICAL INFORMATION TO YOU. IF THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND DOES NOT TEACH WHO THE ``SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN`` IS AND IDENTIFY THOSE THAT SAY THEY ARE OF THE ``JEWS`` BUT ARE NOT AND LIE ABOUT IT [ THIS IS YOUR ENEMY ]– AND IF YOUR CHURCH IS PART OF THE ``WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES`` THEN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT ONLY THE HALF TRUTHS AND OUTRIGHT LIES THAT SATAN BEGAN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN Genesis 3.

TRUST IN THE WORDS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR IN Revelation 2 & 3. ONLY 2 OUT OF 7 KNEW THIS MOST CRITICAL TEACHING. TEST THE TEACHINGS AND THE METHODS OF THE CHURCHES YOU ATTEND AND THOSE WHO TEACH IN THEM 1 John 4:1 JESUS CHRIST TOLD US MORE THAN ONCE THAT MANY WOULD BE DECEIVED BY THOSE WHO TEACH HIS WORD Matt 24: 4-5. IF YOUR MINISTER WILL NOT OR CAN NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THIS THEN IT MAY BE TIME TO FIND A CHURCH THAT DOES. IF A MINISTER TELLS YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THESE VERSES THEN YOU SHOULD FIND ONE WHO IS A REAL TEACHER OF GOD`S WORD!!! TEST YOUR SELF! MAKE SURE THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE COMES FROM THE WORD OF GOD AND NOT FROM THE WORD OF MAN. IF YOU BELIEVE IN CHRIST AT ALL YOU ARE IN ONE OF THESE SEVEN CHURCHES WHETHER YOU GO TO A CHURCH BUILDING OR NOT.

THERE IS NO THING THAT MAN CAN DO, USING THE WAYS AND METHODS OF THIS WORLD, TO CORRECT THIS SITUATION. ONLY THE TRUTH OF THE LIVING GOD AND OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH AND SERVICE TO HIM CAN GUARANTEE OUR FREEDOM FROM THIS DECEPTION Psalm 23.

WE ARE LIVING IN SATAN'S WORLD AT THIS TIME, FOR GOD, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND CREATOR, HAS GIVEN SATAN Ephesians 2:2 THE RIGHT TO TEST HIS PEOPLE AND IF WE ARE TOO LAZY OR TOO CAUGHT UP IN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS WORLD TO PREPARE FOR THESE CRITICAL TIMES AHEAD, THEN , SADLY, BEING DECEIVED WE WOULD WORSHIP SATAN THINKING HE IS CHRIST. 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12 HE ALLOWED SATAN [THE SERPENT AND THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL REV. 12:9 ] ACCESS TO ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN [ THE FIRST GENERATION OF THE FAMILY OF THE MAN ADAM THAT WOULD BEGIN THE BLOOD LINE THROUGH WHICH OUR SAVIOR , JESUS CHRIST WOULD BE BORN ] AND HE WILL ALLOW SATAN ACCESS TO THIS LAST GENERATION -- THE GENERATION OF THE FIG TREE. [ DEAR ONES – THIS IS`` US`` – THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION ]. THE ENTIRE BIBLE IS MADE UP AND DIRECTED TO OUR GENERATION, AND TO THE PREPARATION TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SATAN AND HIS CHILDREN, THE KENITES [SON`S F CAIN], WILL USE TO TEST US. IN Revelation 9: 4 JESUS TELLS US THAT WE ARE TO SEAL THESE TRUTHS AWAY IN OUR MINDS "FOREHEADS". THOSE THAT ARE NOT SEALED WITH THE TRUTH OF GOD WILL ACCEPT THE LIE FOR THAT PERIOD OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION WHEN SATAN IS HERE IN PERSON, CLAIMING THAT HE IS CHRIST, PERFORMING MIRACLES AND LYING WONDERS TO COMPLETE THIS DECEPTION 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11. IF WE RELY ON FALSE DOCTRINE, THEN THE BATTLE IS LOST FROM THE BEFORE THE START. TO IDENTIFY THIS LAST GENERATION, JESUS INSTRUCTED US TO LEARN THE ``PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE``. Mark 13: 28-31 --- HAVE YOU LEARNED IT? LINK TO STUDY http://americanwisdomseries.com/2561.html [ COPY & PASTE ]

IT SEEMS ALMOST DAILY WE READ OF ONE COURT CASE OR LAW BEING SET UP TO REPLACE ONE OF THE LAWS OF GOD. LAWS OF GOD ARE BEING REPLACED WITH MANS LAW. Proverbs 14:12 & 16: 25 ABORTION LAW HAS REPLACED A COMMANDMENT [THOU SHALT NOT KILL]. THIS IS ONLY ONE INSTANCE. THINGS ARE CHANGING AT A RAPID PACE AND THE ENEMY WANTS THOSE OLD LAWS TO BE SO DISPLAYED AND RIDICULED SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT DARE GO NEAR OR CHALLENGE THEM. DISPLAYS OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN. WE ARE BEING FORCED IN TO BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT. LOOK AROUND!!! THESE IS BUT ONE OF THE WAYS THAT SATAN AND HIS CHILDREN [ John 8:44 ] ARE CHANGING OUR LAWS AND WAYS THAT WE WERE BLESSED WITH FROM OUR FATHER, THAT MADE OUR COUNTRY THE GREATEST. WE NEED TO KNOW ``WHO`` IS FORCING THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD TO VACATE THEIR SWORN OATHS AND LEAD ALL PEOPLES AND MULTITUDES AND NATIONS AND TONGUES [ Rev. 17: 15 ] IN TO THIS `NEW WORLD ORDER``. [ HINT – SATAN`S KIDS ] DO NOT FEAR DEAR ONES – THIS IS FATHER`S PLAN Rev. 13 TWO BEAST`S – THE 1ST POLITICAL : 1-9 AND THE 2ND IS THE RELIGIOUS BEAST – WHO LOOKS LIKE A LAMB [ JESUS CHRIST] BUT SPEAKS AS A DRAGON [ SATAN] : 11-18 [666] FATHER SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN AND IT WILL HAPPEN! IF YOU UNDESTAND IT YOU DON`T HAVE TO FEAR IT.

BACK TO THE SEALS! 5TH SEAL -- WHERE ARE THOSE WHO DIED BELIEVING IN CHRIST? Rev. 6:9-10 . WE MUST KNOW WHERE THE SLAIN, THE DEAD IN CHRIST ARE! WE NOW KNOW. THEY ARE IN HEAVEN WITH CHRIST. OUR FAMILY MEMBERS – PARENTS – AND FRIENDS WHO BELIEVED IN CHRIST AND HAVE DEPARTED THIS FLESH AGE ARE IN THE HEAVENLY DIMENSION WITH CHRIST. GUESS WHAT? THEY ALL WANT TO RETURN WITH CHRIST AND FINISH THE WORK. 1 Thes. 4:13-14 [ WHAT A HEAVENLY BAND OF ANGELS!!! ]

6TH SEAL -- SATAN IS BOOTED FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH TO DECEIVE THE NATIONS. HE SHOWS UP WITH HIS OWN BAND OF FALLEN ANGELS & HE IS DISGUISED AS CHRIST TO SEE WHO WILL FOLLOW HIM IN IGNORANCE. Rev. 6:12; Rev. 12:7-9; 2 Thes. 2:4 THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS KNOWLEDGE! THIS SIXTH SEAL WILL REVEAL SOMETHING THAT THE MAJORITY OF MINISTERS AND PASTORS AND TEACHERS ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE (IGNORANT) OF, AND CONSEQUENTLY THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE EVENTS OF PROPHECY FORETELLING OF OUR PRESENT DAY AND THE DAYS THAT LIE JUST AHEAD. (THEY HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE RIDER ON THE WHITE HORSE OF THE 1ST SEAL WHO HAS LED THEM DOWN A DESOLATE ROAD.) THEY MUST THEREFORE RELY ON "TRADITIONAL" TEACHINGS WHICH DEFY COMMON SENSE AND CAN EASILY BE PROVEN TO BE CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD. THEY SHY AWAY FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION, EVEN TELLING THEIR CONGREGATIONS THAT THEY WON'T BE HERE ANYWAY WHEN THESE EVENTS TAKE PLACE, SO WHY BOTHER TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT. REVELATION MEANS REVEALING!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT JESUS SAYS TO THOSE ``CHRISTIANS`` WHO WERE NOT SEALED WITH THE TRUTH READ Matthew 7: 21-23. HEARTBREAKING !

DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

7TH SEAL THE ONLY TRUE CHRIST – OUR SAVIOR – RETURNES WITH HIS ARMY OF ANGELS MADE UP OF ALL THOSE WHO DIED BELIEVING IN HIM. THE ANTICHRIST [ SATAN`S ROLE OF PLAYING CHRIST ] IS DESTROYED [Revelation 19:20] AND SATAN IS LOCKED AWAY FOR 1000 YEARS. [Revelation 20:2-3] THE MILINNIUM – THE 1000 YEAR PERIOD OF TEACHING THOSE WHO HAD NOT OVERCOME BEGINS WITH THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST RULING WITH HIM. [Revelation 20:4] EVERYONE – THE GOOD – THE BAD AND THE UGLY ARE NOW IN THEIR SPIRITUAL BODIES.[ THE FLESH AGE IS OVER.] 1 Corinthians 15: 50 – 53. ONLY THE FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST – THOSE WHO OVERCAME AND WERE NOT DECEIVED BY SATAN HAVE RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE.[ Revelation 2:11 & Revelation 20:6] ALL OTHERS HAVE A THOUSAND YEARS TO BE TAUGHT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE HOLY AND THE PROFANE AND THE CLEAN FROM THE UNCLEAN WITHOUT THE PULLS OF THE FLESH. [Ezekiel 44:23-24] THEN THE FINAL TESTING. [Revelation 20:1-3 & 7-8] THEN JUDGEMENT. [Revelation 20:11-15] THEN ETERNITY. [Revelation 21 & 22]

REMEMBER, THE SEALS UNLOCK THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WORD THAT IS NECESSARY FOR ONE TO HAVE STORED IN THEIR FOREHEAD IN ORDER TO REMAIN A "VIRGIN" UNTIL THE TRUE BRIDEGROOM COMES AT THE SOUND OF THE 7TH TRUMP, THE FINAL TRUMP. Matt. 25: 1-13 & 2 Corinthians 11:3

THE 7TH SEAL , THE 7TH TRUMPET AND THE 7TH VIAL ARE ALL ABOUT THE SAME THING, THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST. SATAN COMES IN THE 6TH SEAL – THE 6TH TRUMPET AND THE 6TH VIAL. THERE YOU HAVE IT. THE ``666``. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. MUCH EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAN GUESSING THAT IT IS A TATTOO OR A BAR CODE OR A COMPUTER CHIP. ``666`` - THE MARK OR SEAL OF SATAN [ THE BEAST ] IS DECEPTION.

FATHER GAVE US THE INSTRUCTION AS TO WHAT WE CAN AND WOULD EXPECT TO SEE IN THESE LAST DAYS, SO THERE SHOULD BE NO SECRET BY ANYONE WHO DESIRES TO STUDY HIS WORD TO PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THESE END TIMES.

REMEMBER - 6 COMES BFORE 7 !!!!!!! SATAN – THE ``INSTEAD OF CHRIST`` COMES BEFFORE THE REAL CHRIST. Revelation 9: 4 ARE YOU SEALED?

Mark 13:23 BUT TAKE YE HEED: BEHOLD, I HAVE FORETOLD YOU ALL THINGS.
MAY GOD, OUR FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU IN THIS STUDY! AMEN

THANKS FOR THE TEACHING MINISTRY OF `` THE AMERICAN WISDOM SERIES __ LINK __ American Wisdom Series/

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Malachi 4:5 says Elijah turns Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord, are you going to ever recognize that scripture?
Elijah will be one of the two witnesses. Their testimony and prophesying time is the first 1260 days of the 7 years.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dan. 9:11 is Daniel praying bout their past sins. Who doesn't know Israel sinned against God? They are in Bondage in Babylon, come on man !! That has ZERO to do with the Little Horns PEACE AGREEMENTS 2500 years later !!
It identifies the covenant in Daniel 9 as being the Mt. Sinai covenant. Where are you reading the word "peace" in Daniel 9:27 ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Beast can not transgress the Covenant between Israel and God !! Israel has repented by this time, just as Malachi 4:5 says. Its a DEPARTURE of the Church, not a FALLING AWAY brother.
The person is not the beast when he transgresses the covenant. He is in the role of perceived messiah King of Israel.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Where are the Scriptures to support your above views. Allegorical spiritualizing the prophetic Scriptures is a complete failure.

FYI, the views I have posted come directly from Jesus Olivet Discourse in Mt.24; Mk.13; Lk.21 and also from Rev.6.

Qusar92

Allegorical spiritualizing the prophetic Scriptures is what you did in your OP

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative

No, the little horn is part of the fourth, or Roman beast, just as the ten horns were. The ten horns are the ten Gothic kings or tribes who overthrew Rome. They gave their power ti the pope, who overthrew three of them. All fulfilled.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
And that has WHAT TO DO with the Anti-Christ making a PEACE DEAL over 2500 years later? Absolutely nothing at all !! Of course. Your conflating scriptures has led you way astray on this. Malachi 4:5 says Elijah turns Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord, are you going to ever recognize that scripture?
  • Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
  • Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
  • Matthew 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Elijah has come.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
THE SEVEN SEALS OF REVELATION
If you wish us to read your post please write it in upper and lower case (I presume you know what that means?) and not all in bold, Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,769.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@Quazar92.
Notice the colors of some Islamic nations flags.They are the colors of the four horsemen.
images

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Daniels first vision says there are four empires and the age of promise comes after the fourth. A fifth empire renders the very first prophecy on the subject false.
Or it means God tells us things in Riddles/Parables like Jesus stated where only His called can see the things of God and the world seeing, sees not and hearing, hears not. I just explained to you why there are 5 Beasts and you choose not to see it, that doesn't change the facts brother.

Rome is the Fourth Beast AND Daniel called the Little Horn a BEAST ALSO in verse Dan. 7:11. That makes five Beasts not four. The Seven Headed Beast speaks of Seven not four. There are therefore Seven Beasts that rule over Israel from Egypt to the Little Horn.

Rome as a power is history, the Statue, the BEASTS and the 70th Week all have one thing in common, they skip forward 2000 some odd years because the Statue of Dan. 2 and the Beasts of Dan. 4 are snapshots of Israels life-span. God sees them as Dead Men's Bones for 2000 years until 1948, then he brings those bones back to life, that is why they skip from Rome to the 10 toed feet made of iron and clay. That's why the Beast goes from Rome to the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beasts territory 2000 years later. The Little Horn is called a BEAST and his BODY is DESTROYED, that last Beast is a MAN !! God many times doesn't give us the full details or gives it unto us in riddles where the world can't understand it. Jesus himself told us that.

Now because of lack of understanding we get these thoughts:

1. Rome is not the Fourth Beast because the End Times has the Fourth Beast
2. All of the Beasts are as told but Rome brings forth 10 Kings that turn into he RCC.
3. Rome is the Fourth Beast now we have the 10 Kings coming forth.

In other words we get all kind of discombobulated reasoning just because people refuse to see what God is showing us even if its opaque in nature. To me this couldn't be any clearer, but I didn't see it for years either, but once the Holy Spirit clarifies, I am not going to push it aide because of past understandings, that's being proud, my ideas mean nothing.

1. Babylon
2. Persia
3. Greece
4. Rome (Israel became as Dead Men's Bones for 2000 years and were dispersed via 70 AD)
For 2000 Years Israel is dead as far as God is concerned. There can be no Beast over Israel because there is no Israel so ROME CEASED BEING A BEAST !! Its simple. The Mortal Wound to he figurative Beast.

5. The Little Horn becomes a BEAST WHEN? When he arises out of the Sea.

Rev. 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death(Rome); and his deadly wound was healed (Little Horn): and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The Last Beast is a Beast only 42 MONTHS !! What happens to make him a Beast? He conquers Jerusalem of course !! Conquering Jerusalem/Israel makes one a Beast. So Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome AND the Little Horn are ALL BEASTS !! Not FOUR but FIVE, God have us the information, we need to figure it out.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The little horn in Daniel 7 is the eleventh of ten emperors of the Roman Empire.
This what I was speaking about in the other post. The Little Horn has nothing to do with Rome per se, except it arises out of the same territory 2000 some odd years later. The Little Horn is a BEAST Daniel 7:11 and Revelation 19:20 tells us that. Hes not a Roman Emperor, stuff like that amuses me and it all comes from confusion, when the scriptures are clear.

The animal with two horns that looks like a lamb but speaks as a dragon illustrates the fourth empires splitting into eastern and western branch that claims Christianity. That happened after Constantine’s death who had moved the capitol of the empire to Constantinople in 333 ad.

No it doesn't, its an END TIME EVENT !! Hes the False Prophet. I will stop here because honestly your post is going off the deep end so to speak.

Upvote 0