Southern California
✟3,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If you want to talk about Trump (and who doesn't, especially when the current president/vice president is the actual topic?), start another thread.

I just want to ensure that all the OUTRAGE over Kamala from the folks who voted for Trump and love how Trump was winning for America is legitimate outrage over Kamala's issues.

Otherwise it is what East Coast Elites call "terminal levels of hypocrisy" and renders the points completely meaningless.

I don't want anyone to forget that we can DO BETTER than Sleepy Joe and Kamala. We could always re-elect Trump and see how the job is REALLY done.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
post #137 is wrong

here's where the VP is today

Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday will visit Lake Mead in Nevada to highlight the problems caused by drought on the U.S. West Coast. Harris will meet federal and state officials at the largest manmade reservoir in the U.S. in an effort to promote Biden administration infrastructure and climate change proposals that have stalled in Congress. Water levels at Lake Mead, created in the 1930s, have fallen to record lows.

Vice President Kamala Harris going to Lake Mead

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
post #137 is wrong

here's where the VP is today

Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday will visit Lake Mead in Nevada to highlight the problems caused by drought on the U.S. West Coast. Harris will meet federal and state officials at the largest manmade reservoir in the U.S. in an effort to promote Biden administration infrastructure and climate change proposals that have stalled in Congress. Water levels at Lake Mead, created in the 1930s, have fallen to record lows.

Vice President Kamala Harris going to Lake Mead

Lake Mead--roughly 6 hour's drive from the Border. She's getting a little closer to where she's supposed to be if she's to be doing what she was tasked to do, which is to manage the border crisis. Maybe she'll finally get around to that once she's done pushing the climate global warming change narrative to help convince congress to spend 5 trillion dollars they don't have.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She's getting a little closer to where she's supposed to be if she's to be doing what she was tasked to do, which is to manage the border crisis.

Kamala Harris came in to solve issues in Central America. But the problem is now much bigger. - CNNPolitics

"In May, the White House announced an agreement, dubbed a "Call To Action," that included commitments from major companies like Microsoft, Mastercard, Chobani, Duolingo, and Nespresso to invest in the region in hopes of spurring economic opportunity. That was later followed by a 20-page root causes strategy that outlined the administration's approach to improving conditions and creating opportunity in the region."

"Harris and her team have been coordinating with the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security which are engaged with other regional partners, like Panama, senior administration officials told CNN."

Upvote 0

pacomascarot

Oct 9, 2021
Southern California
✟3,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lake Mead--roughly 6 hour's drive from the Border. She's getting a little closer to where she's supposed to be if she's to be doing what she was tasked to do, which is to manage the border crisis. Maybe she'll finally get around to that once she's done pushing the climate global warming change narrative to help convince congress to spend 5 trillion dollars they don't have.

It's too bad we can't afford to deal with climate change. Thank heavens we can still afford our defense department. In 10 years at the current budget allocation for the Defense department it would be over $7 trillion dollars.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's too bad we can't afford to deal with climate change. Thank heavens we can still afford our defense department. In 10 years at the current budget allocation for the Defense department it would be over $7 trillion dollars.

Yes, thank Heavens for that. National defense is important.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pacomascarot

Oct 9, 2021
Southern California
✟3,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Are you also going to tell me that those who do aren't really scientists?
31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence". — OSS Foundation

I'm just telling you that approximately 97% of the earth's CLIMATE EXPERTS believe in global warming.

The fact that many of the 31,000 scientists in this particular poll are not climate experts does cause some concern. "The majority of signatures are engineers (10,102). 3,046 are in medicine. 2,965 are in biology, biochemistry and agriculture. 4,822 in chemistry and chemical engineering." (Source)

This is not to say that they are completely off in the weeds but they aren't really necessarily the group to talk to about the science.

You might want to get some info from actual authorities in the field. I can help you find the resources if you like.

• Winner
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm just telling you that approximately 97% of the earth's CLIMATE EXPERTS believe in global warming.

How many of those believed in the coming ice age just a couple decades ago?

Upvote 0

pacomascarot

Oct 9, 2021
Southern California
✟3,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
How many of those believed in the coming ice age just a couple decades ago?

Relative few.

In the era from 1965 to about 1975 the number of peer reviewed science articles suggesting global WARMING outnumbered those suggesting coming ice age about 6:1.

Back in that time (you probably don't know any of this so I'll help) earth scientists were starting to understand the natural cycles that impact glaciation like the Cenozoic ice ages. This cycle is called the Milankovich Cycle and it relates to the shape of the earth's orbit around the sun and precessional wobble on a scale of about 10's of thousands of years. And, yes, indeed, without human-caused global warming we SHOULD be going back into another glaciation.

So in the 70's people were talking about that. But MORE scientists were concerned with human-caused warming.

Now, why would we be getting WARMER if we are technically supposed to be going into a natural glaciation? Hmmmmmm.

Could be the thing the scientists have been talking about for decades now.

(If you would like I actually have a background in earth science and I can explain some of this stuff to you. I'm not a climatologist but I do have some background in earth history and chemistry. Let me know).

• Optimistic
Upvote 0