✟933,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
@mojoboy31

I saw your post and was replying. The girl was a head case. I have limited patience for lies and betrayal. I prefer the truth. Three years is a long time. Too long. Thankfully it ended. She’s as flaky as a southern biscuit and would have bailed in the long run. You deserve better.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟206,608.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Some good new about my knee. The doctor I saw doesn't think there's anything serious and I just need to see a physio for rehab. It may take a while to heal, but it doesn't look like surgery is required.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟238,525.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@mojoboy31

I saw your post and was replying. The girl was a head case. I have limited patience for lies and betrayal. I prefer the truth. Three years is a long time. Too long. Thankfully it ended. She’s as flaky as a southern biscuit and would have bailed in the long run. You deserve better.
Yeah. Well, she couldn't tell the truth-- that would have meant admitting what she'd done to herself.
Sometimes the hardest part is taking a good, long look in the mirror, and realizing you're not the person you think you are.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes the hardest part is taking a good, long look in the mirror, and realizing you're not the person you think you are.

I have an underlying fear of that every day, honestly.

But by the Lord's infinite grace and mercy, perhaps ultimately He will hold up the mirror before me one day to show me a person that I will not be disgusted or afraid at the sight of.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It has been a very tough four days at work just now. This last day was very hard for me on a personal level. Though i suffered no trouble from anyone else, I still felt overwhelmed and burnt out. Please pray for me that it will turn out okay in the end, and especially that I won't come back to some kind of repercussion at work when I return this Thursday night.

I have expressed my recent issues, with the feeling of burnout and my seeming misophonia with the radio next door, with a supervisor, and asked if I might try moving from my current section in the lab (CP/3010) to the one I am cross-trained in (8010), in order to possibly remedy all of this. He was receptive and said he will talk to the lab manager about it when we are next on a weekday day shift and both said supervisor and manager will be present. That was yesterday day shift, but i did not press the issue yet to see if anything had developed; I think it best to wait a few days first. I do not know yet whether being transferred away from my crew (away from a good soul like my current 8010 counterpart Miss Mary) and to another sector is going to prove a good or bad idea, but it IS an idea and an attempt at change in order to possibly remedy some current problems I am having. It's at least an action. Please pray that the Lord will steer me in the direction of peace, wherever that may ultimately lie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟120,840.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sunday morning the text at church was Psalm 73. I really got a lot out of it and I would recommend that anyone who is currently struggling with depression or frustration over their life circumstances read it. It is a really great reminder that we should never envy the lives of the unsaved or feel that they have it easier than we do. I think it might be a beneficial read. I thought I would share that here. There have been quite a few discussions in Singles lately about how difficult it is to date in today's culture and some have expressed frustration about dating as a Christian. I think the Psalm could bring some perspective to the situation

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟238,525.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sent an associate home sick today, have to stay late to cover, and also work both my days off this week.

I love my job.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I need to motivate myself to start working out again. I keep either forgetting or am just so mentally exhausted I can't bring myself to do it. Eating only 700 calories a day, the energy isn't always there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Said a prayer tonight while cooking and preparing my dinner. Prayed for others on CF that are lonely or struggling with past hurts or present hurts. I just don't have words for others so I thought it was best to pray.

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟206,608.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Haha, I can relate. Being an adult is exhausting sometimes

When we're children we can't wait till we grow up, but once we're adults we end up wishing we were kids again without all the responsibilities of being an adult.

Upvote 0