Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are you conversant with digital media? I’ll check my email tomorrow. I saw something a week ago along those lines and I’m in a group that posts opportunities often. They’re all remote. I’ll check in with them.
I can take a look at it. Depends on the media. I've mostly been a content writer.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had a strange dream last night where I was married and my wife gave birth to a son. I don't know what this means (if anything), but it's the first time I've encountered this type of dream. I've never been married before in a dream, either. Most of those types of dreams involve me meeting someone special...then I wake up lol

sampa
sampa
That sounds like a nice dream! I've never had a dream about being married and having kids. The only dreams I have is meeting nice looking gentlemen. I think you would make a great father!
  • Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hard to believe after all these years that my high school nurse still keeps in touch with me and sends me Christmas cards. I can't figure out how old she is but she said that it's amazing she's still able to drive and her health stays good.

She got me through the worst years of my life. I'm probably alive because of people like her. She tapped into my talents with poetry and encouraged me in writing through the years. It's been decades since I last did any kind of writing. I have so many visions of movie scenes that I hope one day will come to fruition. Music to go with different scenes too.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hard to believe after all these years that my high school nurse still keeps in touch with me and sends me Christmas cards. I can't figure out how old she is but she said that it's amazing she's still able to drive and her health stays good.

She got me through the worst years of my life. I'm probably alive because of people like her. She tapped into my talents with poetry and encouraged me in writing through the years. It's been decades since I last did any kind of writing. I have so many visions of movie scenes that I hope one day will come to fruition. Music to go with different scenes too.

It is good to remember such people well, Miss Sampa.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: sampa
sampa
sampa
I mentioned it to my mom and she said that if she calls me and if we decide to get together my mom wants to go too.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes I wish I could go back into the past of my schooling years with the attitude and worldview that I seem to possess now as Sarah's Knight. And not the person I actually was back then, which I have many regrets over.

I mean, when it comes to finding love, or at least a lot of cute ladies to befriend, the school is just about the only primary social setting in one's life I can think of conducive to living out such romanticized ideals as mine.
^-^

That's why it's always kind of nice to undergo dreams of being back in my school days as Sarah's Knight, instead as a much better person in many ways than I was IRL as a teenager and younger. I didn't possess just a few faults, unfortunately; there were some things I dare say were outright evil and selfish about me, and I look back on those moments with regret. You all may remember one such time I confessed aloud on here several years ago, in which I had taken to bullying someone relentlessly in school, once, in a desire to take revenge out on anyone, any victim i could find, even if they were completely innocent of ever making my own daily life in school miserable through bullying. Yes, of course I trust God has forgiven me for that, but even so, I will always regret times when I was that kind of person.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you tried listening to ASMR videos on YouTube? Although I don't necessarily have insomnia, they help me fall asleep.
Yes I love ASMR!

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I mean, when it comes to finding love, or at least a lot of cute ladies to befriend, the school is just about the only primary social setting in one's life I can think of conducive to living out such romanticized ideals as mine. ^-^

Given the lack of maturity during that period you’d probably be hurt and disenchanted. The nuances you’ve gained as an adult would have been trodden on at a tender age and might never resurface. There’s value in delay.

I trust God has forgiven me for that, but even so, I will always regret times when I was that kind of person.

We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of. You’ve recognized your mistakes and learned from them and became a better person. That’s more important.

If you want someone dreamy look for the girls into the royalcore or princesscore aesthetic. I can’t tell you what percentage are Christian. But they’re more likely to swoon over the knightly stuff.

Security and protection are very important to us. It’s a common theme along with enchantment. We want someone who’ll nurture our fancy. It’s usually repressed because people don’t get it.

I remember discovering one of our classes covered hoop skirts, petticoats, and corsets. I was so excited! I had the same enthusiasm about the one on ball gowns. I imagined the historical events I could attend!

That’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I can’t get most men in regency attire. But it makes me happy and its indulged. Rest assured we exist. Checkout the Janeites. They’re plentiful and very romantic.

The Asian cores have a different vibe and they’re usually more gender fluid (men). There’s a lot of androgyny. I had to stop getting lolita bibles for that reason. Because of the cross dressing (egl).

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember discovering one of our classes covered hoop skirts, petticoats, and corsets. I was so excited! I had the same enthusiasm about the one on ball gowns. I imagined the historical events I could attend!

Sounds like you. ^-^

. But it makes me happy and its indulged. Rest assured we exist. Checkout the Janeites. They’re plentiful and very romantic.

Do they actually call themselves that? =P
Or were you just using that as an endearing term hearkening back to my loudly proclaimed literary crush on Jane Bennet? :love2:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my last visit to Mama Knight's house in Houston, I took away a few more boxes of personal possessions I had left when I first moved out a few years ago, in which I discovered a blank book that I had long forgotten I even possessed. I had gotten it about ten years ago to assist me in the writing assignments that we'd had as part of our therapy in the mental hospital I spent a week in, in 2012 when I suffered from what I later discovered to be Scrupulosity.

It was a book just like the two or three I remember using to write all of my stories about the Rodchester family in the faraway Arctic country of Frostenia and all as a pre-teen. Even after getting out of the hospital, I had intended to continue using this one book for various writings I might do as an adult now, but I guess I did not use it much after that. For, just now looking back through it last night, there were only about ten pages of writing total: several recalling comforting verses in Scripture, and then (naturally, being Sarah's Knight ^_^ ) a few recollecting with fondness the pretty ladies I had recently met and developed some degree of romantic affection for over the past few years, 2008 to 2013.

Well, judging by the way I had written my thoughts about said ladies, I can see a difference between then and now. Not on romantic preferences, exactly, but in how I address them, I suppose. Thus last night, I decided, why let the two new Lady Knights who had come and gone in my life since 2013 go without written memoir? Their names were Marina and Erin. Erin being, as you know, starting from early 2020 to October of last year, the lady at my workplace whom I about fell head over heels for (she is still doing well, thankfully, it seems, especially being married now as of a few months ago, since we still chat while working on the same shift every now and again). ^-^ So there you go, Green Book; after almost ten years I found use for you again.

Also, ... of course I had written this on the inside cover when I first bought it ->

20221214_142133.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do they actually call themselves that? =P
Or were you just using that as an endearing term hearkening back to my loudly proclaimed literary crush on Jane Bennet? :love2:

That’s the official term for Jane Austen fans. There’s organizations and events around the year related to her. Including one in Bath, England.

I mentioned it because cosplay was supplanted by aesthetics during the pandemic. While people thought it was odd to dress up like characters the aesthetic movement expanded the concept and united them. Dark academia made it cool to be preppy and enjoy the classics. Then cottagecore arrived and baking and picnics are the thing but we’re stuck inside but no matter.

Point being the lockdown inspired creativity and allowed people to indulge their fancies. Kindred spirits have never been easier to find. Historybounding is a subgroup worth exploring. If you want your dashing lady you’ll have better results going where they gravitate.

While clothes are part of it to some degree it’s a lifestyle for more than a few. They’re living those principles and seeking others doing the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lolita bibles? :mmh:

Books devoted to lolita fashion. They were available at Asian stores or you could find scans online. I’d liken them to a catalogue. They showed the latest trends.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Snow fatigue. At least I have a somewhat lengthy Christmas vacation to look forward to.
I feel the same about the clouds. Just an endless stream of lake-effect clouds with no sunshine in sight for going on for close to three weeks now.

Saucy
Saucy
The forecast called for partly cloudy weather the last three days. Both days ended up cloudy, but today we finally had some sun! It only lasted until like 1 or 2 before thick clouds ruined the party. Ready for spring!
Upvote 0
sampa
sampa
Yep. 3 weeks and yesterday was first charge of my solar lights.
  • Wow
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I feel the same about the clouds. Just an endless stream of lake-effect clouds with no sunshine in sight for going on for close to three weeks now.

That might induce suicidal depression over a long period of time.. but this snow.. I could be dead tomorrow from a traffic incident... lol.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That might induce suicidal depression over a long period of time.. but this snow.. I could be dead tomorrow from a traffic incident... lol.
Either way, winters are to die for here in the Great White North lol

Upvote 0