Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you, excellent answers - I guess I misunderstood the meaning of us the statement you made
that caused me to ask those questions.
Thank you Sis!
I am always looking to be corrected by Scripture ... if we do not fully build upon His Word we will be in error... and what good is it to be wrong...

Upvote 0

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Satan was not a son of God at any time
He was an angel and God called His angels 'sons of God'
Ezekiel 28:14 (KJV)
[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
[17] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
He was an angel and God called His angels 'sons of God'
Ezekiel 28:14 (KJV)
[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
[17] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Son of man, son of God implies the image and likeness. Angels don't have this. In contrast to son nature, they have a superb servant nature. Hebrews says that angels are never called sons. In the past trying to explain Genesis 6, I thought angels collectively were called sons, but this doesn't add up.

They are winged but multi-form, so they can appear like people, and Satan can appear as an angel of light.

They never have wives or marry. I do not think it is in their nature. We cannot be sure they have material bodies. Many are at least by angels of light in battle, disembodied.

Upvote 0

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Son of man, son of God implies the image and likeness. Angels don't have this. In contrast to son nature, they have a superb servant nature. Hebrews says that angels are never called sons. In the past trying to explain Genesis 6, I thought angels collectively were called sons, but this doesn't add up.

They are winged but multi-form, so they can appear like people, and Satan can appear as an angel of light.

They never have wives or marry. I do not think it is in their nature. We cannot be sure they have material bodies. Many are at least by angels of light in battle, disembodied.
Here is a good treatise on the subject
Who were the sons of God and daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4? | GotQuestions.org

Reactions: Hvizsgyak
Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?

This is probably an old and tiring response but which aliens are we talking about, illegal or space?

Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?

Ok, upon further reading of the posts, I suspect we are talking about space aliens. Tricky question. When I was younger, I had no doubt that there were other inhabited planets in even our own solar system. As I got older and I realized the distance of a lightyear and the proximity of the next closest galaxy, my hopes were still there but not as strong. Now with our ability to pick other solar systems in other galaxies and the data coming back on how those planetary bodies aren't in the "magic" zone like Earth sits in around our sun, my hopes have dwindled even more. Possible planetary candidates where life could have existed are so far away that even more advanced means of transportation would still require a long time to get from point a to point b.

Interdimensional travel? Possibly, if other dimensions do exist. Scientists say they exist but I don't think they really know what they have.

The only Person I await that will come from the sky is Our Lord Jesus! That will be a wonderous day!!!

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Upvote 0

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
This contains the error that Moses writing in Job of sons of God, means messengers, but Moses could have used the word messenger, but chose sons...

Lot's angels were from the viewpoint of the Sodomites, were potential sexual prerogatives, but not from the word of God.
The author of Job is not identified...Each of us are accountable to God for their work in the Scripture... we must agree to disagree in the rest of what you have written!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The author of Job is not identified...Each of us are accountable to God for their work in the Scripture... we must agree to disagree in the rest of what you have written!
Alright.

Reactions: enoob57
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
When Muslims seek to cast doubt on the truth of scripture, they quote Bildad from Job, as if it's God's word. But Bildad, was in context in error. The same with the Sodomites only more because they were not righteous men.

Moses wrote the first books of the Bible, as a poet and educated man, with keeping of oral traditions...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jamiec

Aug 2, 2020
Scotland
✟42,493.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Scientists are welcome to their Invisible Friends; but, as some people like to quote: “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”. So where is it?

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I think aliens are the offspring of the fallen angels mating with human women from Genesis. Some were giants but I believe they could have taken other forms too. When Noah was building the ark they built ships to flee earth. Now when people see UFOs or aliens, it's them.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I think aliens are the offspring of the fallen angels mating with human women from Genesis. Some were giants but I believe they could have taken other forms too. When Noah was building the ark they built ships to flee earth. Now when people see UFOs or aliens, it's them.
huh interesting take, I mean I've never been someone to completely disregard claims no matter how ridiculous they might seem because at the end of the day I know that there is much I don't know and at the end of the day I'll only know when I get to Heaven the explanation for UFO's

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
It is interesting that the flood not only killed the offspring of the sons of God, but also prevented their return to a great extent. But there are still reports of cows being found with their uterus removed with fine precision and other reports of alien sex fiends. Including a DNA sample. But we are clear of their DNA. Visible in blood types.

Mother Mary was safe, which was vital. I don't know why Michael and other angels did not guard the ancient world up to the flood.

Are there still any fallen angels who are not disembodied?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
There is no such thing as aliens. They are demons.
Some may be so wicked that they are demons. But other could be saints. If you meet an alien, and you prejudge it, that could lead to opening fire, as from scenes depicting Roswell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some may be so wicked that they are demons. But other could be saints. If you meet an alien, and you are prejudge it, that could lead to opening fire, as from scenes depicting Roswell.
They are definitely not saints. There is nothing good about them. The same thing happened during the time of Noah, but they are trying to stay hidden. In the time of Noah they didn't hide.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The ones from Noah's day must still exist, but in Job there is a presentation of many kinds. Howard Storm gained the revelation of many kinds, most much cleverer than us and that the Earth has not done too well in rising up to holiness.

Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ones from Noah's day must still exist, but in Job there is a presentation of many kinds. Howard Storm gained the revelation of many kinds, most much cleverer than us and that the Earth has not done too well in rising up to holiness.
Where does it talk about aliens in Job?

Upvote 0