Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?

There are no intelligent life forms out there.

a basic scientfic fact. You cannot hide in space, so any alien space craft would be detected shortly after its heat and electronic emmissions reach earth.

Question for you.
If an intelligent lifeform could develop engineering that did not emit heat or electronic signals and travel across the vastness of space. Why are they interested in us and why are they so inept at hiding from us?

Answer. what the guilble call ufo's etc are really spiritual manifestations by evil spirits intent on decieving those guilable enough to believe them.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had quite a few end times dreams, in those dreams, there were demons pretending to be aliens. It is possible in the end times that it will be one of many deceptions that arise.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,463.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I accept that there could be life on other planets and see no theological problems with there being so. I don't see any cause to think they've ever approached visiting Earth.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?
If they're around, they probably disguise themselves as humans based on how we treat foreigner humans that are called in some contexts "Illegal Aliens"

Humanity is still way too hostile as a group to accept what is different.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The beings that we know of in the Bible are human or angelic. Some of the angels are allied to Satan and others to God. According to Revelation, Satan took one third of the angels with him when he rebelled against God.

It is impossible to know if there is physical life apart from God's creation on earth. The distances to possibly inhabitable planets are so vast that we could not reach them and they could not reach us.

There is some research that suggests that supposed interactions with aliens is more frequent where drugs and witchcraft are common. I know someone who is a long time marijuana user. He thinks Star Wars is a documentary and that we are surrounded by aliens about to invade. He's no fool; he is a school teacher. But the dope has opened him up to Satan's deceptions. It's very sad.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
It is a dangerous prejudice to lot off all aliens as demons. But I did hear a prophetic vision about a coming danger of demons disguised as space aliens.

Howard Storm in his NDE asked Jesus if there was life on other planets. And Jesus lined up the appearance of their body types from most similar to least alike ours and there were many.

USAF Dr Charles Hall wrote about his meeting with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It is a dangerous prejudice to lot off all aliens as demons. But I did hear a prophetic vision about a coming danger of demons disguised as space aliens.

What sense would there be of demons disguising themselves as some life forms that would be as scary to humans as demons themselves? The idea of demons masquerading as likeable, ordinary humans is one thing, but this other theory doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
What sense would there be of demons disguising themselves as some life forms that would be as scary to humans as demons themselves? The idea of demons masquerading as likeable, ordinary humans is one thing, but this other theory doesn't make sense.
I'd say demons hold to a deception of the supernatural not really existing. They have us think there is no god and no ghosts. So the takers think both ideas are absurd and our leading minds the Drs tease another Dr if he suggests there are spirits and life after death, Heaven, Hell and NDEs and supernatural healings.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

While instant global publishing and use of cell phones has increased by 1000 fold+, new evidence has completely dried up. But a lot of people wanted to get the idea out there before everyone figured that out that the evidence has evaporated.

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is my opinion that anything that presents itself as an alien is really a demon.
I'd say demons hold to a deception of the supernatural not really existing. They have us think there is no god and no ghosts.
It's not as straightforward as that. Around the beginning of the 12 century church theologians started analyzing God's omnipotence under the topic about, can God create other worlds. Many detractors about the existence of God over the centuries have used several ways of argumentation to try and and discredit God. The idea that life on other planets disproves God's existence has already been seen, addressed and debunked by material already within Christian writings. It's just that every new generation has the inclination to believe we are wiser than previous ones.

Aliens should be treated with one scripture in mind. "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed". Galatians 1:8

Considering what today can be viewed a technological miracles, it can even be handled to some extent with Deuteronomy 13:1-3 in mind.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
It's not as straightforward as that. Around the beginning of the 12 century church theologians started analyzing God's omnipotence under the topic about, can God create other worlds. Many detractors about the existence of God over the centuries have used several ways of argumentation to try and and discredit God. The idea that life on other planets disproves God's existence has already been seen, addressed and debunked by material already within Christian writings. It's just that every new generation has the inclination to believe we are wiser than previous ones.

Aliens should be treated with one scripture in mind. "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed". Galatians 1:8

Considering what today can be viewed a technological miracles, it can even be handled to some extent with Deuteronomy 13:1-3 in mind.
The existence of aliens is not contrary to the Gospel.

I interpret Genesis 6 and Job at the beginning to mention sons of God, and reference to above and "Earth" among the places. So I think there are others made in God's image and likeness. Angels are not in God's likeness according to Hebrews 1.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I appreciate all your responses and opinions. I would say before I looked into this I was of the mindset that anything alien was just demons in disguise, but I really don't know and understand the point of disguising as aliens at all. Why would God allow people to be abducted by demons I feel like He would be more protecting of that but nonetheless I do not blame God at all for the bad.

There are other religions that have experiences too but despite whether or not the experiences happened does not mean their religion is the true one.

I will address @GoldenKingGaze and say that sounds super interesting and I do believe that if that testimony is true there could be other life forms.

I mean this opens a huge discussion but I don't want to deviate off the straight and narrow. I will continue to look into this while being guarded. I am still uncertain of why all these people would make up life destroying stories and have people make fun of them if it wasn't something that actually happened, seems like a really pointless lie to hold onto.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If aliens exist somewhere in this universe they would be so far away. That it would be impossible to communicate with them, let alone, travel to their civilization.

Life on our goldilocks planet has been through five extinction events. Ninety nine percent of all species that have ever existed on earth, are extinct species. The universe as a whole is not a friendly place for life forms.

The amount of time for a species to advance in technology, to the level we currently have, is a considerable period of time. How any species out there could survive as we have, while advancing in technology, is a very, very, remote possibility.

The universe as a whole is not a friendly place for life forms.

I am deeply skeptical about alien lifeforms.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If they don't exist, end of question.

If they exist, and have the ability to get to earth, their technology is way ahead of ours. They wouldn't have to watch our planet for long to know we can't be trusted. If we don't even treat each other and other earth bound life - animals, plant life, the environment - with respect, why should they think we'd treat them any better?

They'd destroy us rather than take the risk, or at least impose a quarantine.

If they were less intelligent that us, we'd exploit them, just as we do everything else.

Despite all the hopes of some that there would be life on other planets, quoting the billions of galaxies out there, the chance of finding planets in "Goldilocks" zones like ours is pretty remote.

Everything is just right - not too hot, not too cold, the sun at the right stage in its development, lots of water to keep temperatures stable, tides to keep the oceans clean, protected from cosmic rays by a magnetic field, a large moon to stabilize our rotation and stop the planet wobbling (plus it's other function of providing most of the tidal action), in a dark part of the Milky Way so that our astronomers can actually see the universe, and far enough away from the black hole in the middle to avoid all the issues it could cause, a useful fossil fuel base left behind by previous life and just lying around so industrial man could get a leg up the ladder, along with a plentiful supply of metals, and even uranium so we could have our atomic industry - all sheer coincidence of course, and not an ounce of intelligent design involved in any of it.

Garbage!

I'll believe in aliens when I meet them. Meanwhile there are two supernatural alien species who are very much aware of us - they're called angels and demons.

Upvote 0