Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A paradise world would be one where from long ago, the sorts of people, sons of God, did not eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, but obeyed and graduated to a higher state of life and world.

Oh. I believe Atlantis might have existed. As far as it being a "Paradise World"? Nah...we ate the apple.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟140,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
From what I've heard 2022 will be a lot about robots (Tesla Bot and others). I suspect 2022 won't have much going on with aliens but they could surprise us.

Some would argue that alien is a secular word for supernatural beings. If we go that route then aliens could include both angels and demons. I get the feeling most Christians would only call demons an alien though. Really depends how you define things.

• Agree
Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?

If you are referring to aliens meaning extraterrestrial _ Webster's definition
Definition of EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Where is heaven? One view -
7https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/where-is-heaven

Ronald Reagan & Jimmy Carter both president of the United States seen UFO's.

The US government, since 1947 has had least eight project investigating UFOs.

What We've Learned From 60 Years of U.S.-Funded UFO Probes

Pentagon admits running secret UFO investigation for five years

UFO Watch: 8 Times the Government Looked for Flying Saucers

When you read scripture, from beginning to end - it is about extraterrestrial beings. We consider as God, Angels, and Satan, none of which are from / of the earth - except for Christ. He was both terrestrial and extraterrestrial - because he came "down" from heaven, to be born in a earthly body and went back to heaven.
What I have written is based on the definition of the word extraterrestrial/alien.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is my opinion that anything that presents itself as an alien is really a demon.

I am from Mars.

images

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?
I used to think it was very cool.
As I grew older, and came to realize that I'd never know this side of eternity, I began finding myself less and less interested in it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There should be an established and regular channel so they can become citizens
after proving themself as employable. Work is good for society and should be
our top priority.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
O LORD, my heart is not lifted up; my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.

Few know what really exists beyond the poles. I give no attention to aliens, space, etc. When information dwells with few its easy to deceive. A little leaven leavens the loaf. One lie begets the next.

~bella

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟246,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If there was intelligent life on other planets then they would have to be given the opportunity to be saved as all are sinners. Therefore I don't think there can be aliens as Christ has died once and for all and it happened on earth only. I think if we were aliens and Christ died on some other planet it would not be the same. It is because Christ was born and lived here on earth and was crucified by people on earth and his Chosen people and Kingdom is here on earth that makes earth the only place for redemption.

That being said if there was alien life I wonder if it was some other type of lifeform that didn't have a soul. But I don't think so. The conditions on earth are just right for intelligent and conscious life. In fact its so right that earth is the only place in an infinite universe where I believe the universe was created so that earth could exist and therefore we exist.

Upvote 0

toocoolblue

Jan 24, 2022
Fresno
✟1,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
3 Presidential candidates promised to release all data on UFOs if they were elected. Carter, Obama and Clinton. Nothing was ever released.

All 3 are Democrats who would gain mightily from attacking the religious right.

You can believe what you want about aliens...But if you believe that godless, ruthless, self-serving politicians would keep information that would damage their opponents secret....you probably own a lot of bridges.

From the beginning, the CIA has used the UFO myth as a cover story to hide experimental military aircraft testing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
The fact that there are no planets so far that could sustain life as we know it... stands against the rumor of such existence. We as the children of God are required, by God, to hold this discipline
2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Upvote 0

Northwest.

DELETED PROFILE
Mar 14, 2022
N/A
✟8,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that there are no planets so far that could sustain life as we know it... stands against the rumor of such existence. We as the children of God are required, by God, to hold this discipline
[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

They wouldn't be created without God. Do you not think there is a reason for their existence? Many witnesses over the decades have seen and documented classified information on this subject. Do you believe all of them are lying and making up a story that doesn't carry any monetary benefit?

Upvote 0

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
They wouldn't be created without God. Do you not think there is a reason for their existence? Many witnesses over the decades have seen and documented classified information on this subject. Do you believe all of them are lying and making up a story that doesn't carry any monetary benefit?
I am saying till we find an inhabitable place for life to exist apart from here.. it's pure imagination... the spiritual forces of darkness thrive on lies and the motivation to do so is just to be in rebellion to God...

Reactions: Northwest.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a few questions if you don't mind?
Where does our Lord live?
Where does God the Father reside?
Where do the Angels reside?
Was God the Father born here or created from the dust of the earth?
Are the angelic being created from the dust of the earth or born on Earth?
Jesus is both of heaven and of Earth, isn't he?
Paul said he knew a man who was taken to the third heaven - where is that located or the other two heavens?
Heaven is plural in the Bible in many places how many are there?
Jesus said in my Father's house are many mansions _ now we know he's not talking about a building containing other buildings -so what or where is our Father's house?
Isn't it written in Scripture that the Earth is God's footstool?
The Lord said he's going to prepare a place so where he is we will be also.
The Lord said there will be a new heaven and a New Earth which will not have any more seas or need of sun or moon. Scripture says we who are redeemed will have new bodies. That these earthly are temporary. ( I wonder will they need oxygen)
Scripture says we will see Jesus as he truly is when he returns and we will be be like him.
So isn't there life existing out there in this
endless universe - if only speaking of the angels? Life doesn't necessarily have to be sustained in the way that we know it.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟246,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I recently saw a TV special called "The Unidentified: Are we alone in the universe? | Under Investigation". This was about how the US government had finally admitted there were what they called "Unidentified Ariel objects".

The evidence seems convincing that some sort of technology beyond our current capabilities has been observed both by radar and close eye witness observation by military pilots. One pilot explained how around 10 other pilots have seen these objects and all report similar descriptions at the same time these objects were being tracked by ship or ground radar. These are described as solid objects which counts out illusions of light reflections or imagination.

Whats different about these reports is that the US government is finally supporting their existence and the eye witnesses being military. As they said this doesn't prove that they are aliens but that there are solid objects with technology beyond our capabilities. This could mean some country has developed this capability but this seems strange considering that the level of tech has not been witnessed in any other way by any country.

Personally I am skeptical but it it interesting as to where these objects came from and where they go as they seem to speed away or disappear when tracked. They mostly appear around military bases or restricted fly zones. So whatever they are they are interested in our military tech and capability.

Evenso until we can observe aliens themselves I don't think we can confidently say there are aliens out there.

Upvote 0

enoob57

Feb 16, 2022
Grove, Ok.
✟46,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a few questions if you don't mind?
I love to fellowship in His Word...

Where does our Lord live?
Presently on the right hand of The Father
Mark 14:61-62 (KJV)
[61] But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
[62] And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Acts 7:55 (KJV)
[55] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Romans 8:34 (KJV)
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Where does God the Father reside?
The Bible speaks of three heavens
Here is a good treatise on the matter
What Are the Three Heavens? (blueletterbible.org)

Where do the Angels reside?
They are able to dwell where God presents Himself to them in the 3rd heaven
Job 1:6 (KJV)
[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

and transcend to earth, in unawares or reveal themselves as they are, giving messages to mankind...
Luke 1:19 (KJV)
[19] And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Was God the Father born here or created from the dust of the earth?
The Trinity of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit do not have a beginning... They have existed in substance called Spirit and thus beginning does not apply to Them
A good treatise on the subject
God is spirit – What does that mean? (compellingtruth.org)

Are the angelic being created from the dust of the earth or born on Earth?
They are spirit beings and were not told the specific of their creation except that after God created heavens and earth of Genesis 1:1 and before day four where God created the stars for it is recorded in Job
Job 38:7 (KJV)
[7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jesus is both of heaven and of Earth, isn't he?
Jesus is not of the created element but is of The Eternal Godhead then in the fulness of time He submitted His eternal qualities to the care of The Father and Holy Spirit and was placed in flesh to fulfill this which is written about Him
Hebrews 4:15 (KJV)
[15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Paul said he knew a man who was taken to the third heaven - where is that located or the other two heavens?
answered above...

Heaven is plural in the Bible in many places how many are there?
answered above...

Jesus said in my Father's house are many mansions _ now we know he's not talking about a building containing other buildings -so what or where is our Father's house?
all that has been created as to heavens and earth shall be completely burned up and a new heaven and earth shall be of the eternal state... and what God has said what we have experienced of this first creation is not comparable to that which shall be
1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

we all try to imagine but for this verse above to be true then we simply cannot ... there is also even a further mandate to this reasoning addressing our immaginations

So if God has told we cannot imagine then we should rest in waiting upon Him in it's presentation...

Isn't it written in Scripture that the Earth is God's footstool?
yes He says this...
Isaiah 66:1 (KJV)
[1] Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Psalms 99:5 (KJV)
[5] Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.

The Lord said he's going to prepare a place so where he is we will be also.
The Lord said there will be a new heaven and a New Earth which will not have any more seas or need of sun or moon. Scripture says we who are redeemed will have new bodies. That these earthly are temporary. ( I wonder will they need oxygen)
I know this place is in the deceit of lies and darkness cursed by God >AND< yet we see the wonder and awe of it's design... so much so God says all that are born here are without excuse in knowing that He 'IS'
Romans 1:20 (KJV)
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
so profound is His Work that even His curse on and satan web of darkness through lie cannot hide this fact 'they are without excuse'...

Now it will be a place where lie has never existed nor even the possibility of thought of such... a place where all things are possible without end and no doesn't even exist...
Romans 4:15 (KJV)
[15] Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Scripture says we will see Jesus as he truly is when he returns and we will be be like him. So isn't there life existing out there in this
endless universe - if only speaking of the angels?
Only in Spirit our God resides in the eternities... an exist of His Own Presence not of creation...

Life doesn't necessarily have to be sustained in the way that we know it.
Yes I teach my children that this was one of infinite ways God could have done things and He saw it was good each time... yet when we run on the ground we give credit to the ground for keeping us from falling into eternity and I tell them this is idolatry; for it is not the ground that sustains us but His Word which said in the beginning let there be and until He changes His Word it will remain as it is! Let us fashion our worship of Him according to His Word and not our imaginations...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I love to fellowship in His Word...

Presently on the right hand of The Father
Mark 14:61-62 (KJV)
[61] But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
[62] And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Acts 7:55 (KJV)
[55] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Romans 8:34 (KJV)
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Bible speaks of three heavens
Here is a good treatise on the matter
What Are the Three Heavens? (blueletterbible.org)

They are able to dwell where God presents Himself to them in the 3rd heaven
Job 1:6 (KJV)
[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

and transcend to earth, in unawares or reveal themselves as they are, giving messages to mankind...
Luke 1:19 (KJV)
[19] And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

The Trinity of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit do not have a beginning... They have existed in substance called Spirit and thus beginning does not apply to Them
A good treatise on the subject
God is spirit – What does that mean? (compellingtruth.org)

They are spirit beings and were not told the specific of their creation except that after God created heavens and earth of Genesis 1:1 and before day four where God created the stars for it is recorded in Job
Job 38:7 (KJV)
[7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jesus is not of the created element but is of The Eternal Godhead then in the fulness of time He submitted His eternal qualities to the care of The Father and Holy Spirit and was placed in flesh to fulfill this which is written about Him
Hebrews 4:15 (KJV)
[15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

answered above...

answered above...

all that has been created as to heavens and earth shall be completely burned up and a new heaven and earth shall be of the eternal state... and what God has said what we have experienced of this first creation is not comparable to that which shall be
1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

we all try to imagine but for this verse above to be true then we simply cannot ... there is also even a further mandate to this reasoning addressing our immaginations

So if God has told we cannot imagine then we should rest in waiting upon Him in it's presentation...

yes He says this...
Isaiah 66:1 (KJV)
[1] Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Psalms 99:5 (KJV)
[5] Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.

I know this place is in the deceit of lies and darkness cursed by God >AND< yet we see the wonder and awe of it's design... so much so God says all that are born here are without excuse in knowing that He 'IS'
Romans 1:20 (KJV)
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
so profound is His Work that even His curse on and satan web of darkness through lie cannot hide this fact 'they are without excuse'...

Now it will be a place where lie has never existed nor even the possibility of thought of such... a place where all things are possible without end and no doesn't even exist...
Romans 4:15 (KJV)
[15] Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Only in Spirit our God resides in the eternities... an exist of His Own Presence not of creation...

Yes I teach my children that this was one of infinite ways God could have done things and He saw it was good each time... yet when we run on the ground we give credit to the ground for keeping us from falling into eternity and I tell them this is idolatry; for it is not the ground that sustains us but His Word which said in the beginning let there be and until He changes His Word it will remain as it is! Let us fashion our worship of Him according to His Word and not our imaginations...

Thank you, excellent answers - I guess I misunderstood the meaning of us the statement you made
that caused me to ask those questions.

• Friendly
Reactions: enoob57
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,203.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Moses had the choice of words in Job, "messengers" or "sons of God". Satan was not a son of God at any time, and appears there with the assembly of the sons of God. The Universe is grand, I think there is a paradise or even numerous paradises in the Heavens and many types of sons of God. Sons and daughters distinct from angels or messengers.

Upvote 0