Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To answer the question if fallen angels and or demons present themselves as aliens, why would they do that. The answer is simple what is the goal and mission of those entities? To fight against and try to discredit God. They have always operated that way and still do. If we have a so called “alien disclosure “ what would be the purpose? One theory is they might say we planted you here on earth and have been watching your development. For those who fall for the deception the entire Bible has just been proved to be false. No different than what many scientists try to do . This is just a theory but nonetheless a good one.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
what would be the purpose?
I had a pastor who talked about swamp gas and the effect that can have on people. You hear about people who were abducted by aliens and they did medical experiments on them. I had a catheterization done where you are awake during the procedure and it occurred to me that it was just like that. People were talking, but I could not understand what they were saying and they were doing medical stuff to me. I have had anxiety attacks where I thought I was having physical symptoms but the doctors could not find anything physical. The Bible talks about how perfect love casts out fear, those who are perfected in God's love should not have any fear.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had a pastor who talked about swamp gas and the effect that can have on people. You hear about people who were abducted by aliens and they did medical experiments on them. I had a catheterization done where you are awake during the procedure and it occurred to me that it was just like that. People were talking, but I could not understand what they were saying and they were doing medical stuff to me. I have had anxiety attacks where I thought I was having physical symptoms but the doctors could not find anything physical. The Bible talks about how perfect love casts out fear, those who are perfected in God's love should not have any fear.
I do not fear them nor should any believer. I was just trying to explain what could be a possible theory.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Bible talks about how perfect love casts out fear, those who are perfected in God's love should not have any fear.

I'm familiar with that verse in the Bible. But it doesn't really mean you never feel any fear. How can perfect love cast-out-fear if you have no fear to cast out?

Because even Jesus feared His fate but only for a time and He accepted it and the fear was gone.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To answer the question if fallen angels and or demons present themselves as aliens, why would they do that. The answer is simple what is the goal and mission of those entities? To fight against and try to discredit God. They have always operated that way and still do. If we have a so called “alien disclosure “ what would be the purpose? One theory is they might say we planted you here on earth and have been watching your development. For those who fall for the deception the entire Bible has just been proved to be false. No different than what many scientists try to do . This is just a theory but nonetheless a good one.

Me and my sister had a close encounter with one many years ago.

It would probably surprise you the one we encountered is actually promoting God and the Bible. However, my soul discerned a dark and heavy presence. So despite my soul protesting, my brain tells me since the alien is promoting God and the Bible and telling me to work for the Lord Yahweh so the alien must be a good one, not evil.

But it wasn't until many years later that my brain finally agreed with my soul, that alien had evil intentions.

I also had dream of an alien wearing a specific uniform. This alien also visited my dad in a dream. Only after I told my dad about this dream when he shared his dream to me of the same alien wearing the same uniform. This alien told me that he works for Jesus. But again my soul discerns he is lying so I cast out the alien and he flew away.

If evil aliens can tell you they work for the Lord Yahweh or Jesus, telling things from the Bible, then it gets really complicated in figuring out if they're good or evil. Things are not that plainly simple. The aliens / devil is not dumb. Far from it.

Upvote 0