Houston
✟65,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
There is a difference between Heaven and an alien world. Heaven is home and the Earth a place was stay in temporarily. God is the origin not an alien. His appearance is the source and not foreign. Angels are also Heavenly not alien.

Space aliens are surely foreign and different to us. From planets with different gravity and atmospheric composition. Maybe different looking hominids. Some with a demonic nature and others benevolent.

Angels may not have bodies.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
In my statement I said the definition of the words alien and extraterrestrial applies to God the Father and the angels and I gave the reasons why. I
also said he is not of the Earth but the Earth is of him - meaning he is the source. And kind sir again I say according to the definitions of the words alien and extraterrestrial - they apply to God the Father, the angelic beings, and God the Son, in which according to the definitions of the words aliens, extraterrestrials, and terrestrial applies to God the Son. D
I say heaven was an alien world? No I didn't but now I will say this - according to the definitions of the words alien and extraterrestrial - heaven is alien to man. Hope you have a blessed day kind sir.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Scientists only understand about 5% of our universe. The other 95% is dark matter of which we have very little understanding. They finally proved the existence of neutrinos in the past 60 years. Now they think there is another neutrino form which can be the only explanation for why and how the other three neutrinos oscillate so quickly traveling from the sun to the earth. If we do not understand 95% of our universe, it stands to reason there is a possibility aliens exist. Heck, those aliens could be us. Humans evolved traveling back in time. Or maybe they are angels from Heaven, which is not of the earth. Or maybe aliens are not real. It seems clear we mortals are not meant to understand all of God's plans. We have all likely wanted to see an ethereal messenger from God and hear their words. Yet this encounter may be too intense for many of us to withstand. We mortals are frail beings. It's interesting to think about for a minute. I don't spend too much time speculating about it anymore.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?

It seems they have mingled with our affairs for many thousands of years, periodically laid waste to our past advanced civilizations as ancient records would suggest.

It seems they would do anything to sabotage our technological progress.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I was once given a word, I needed, since my attention is interfered with by OCD. It was that God is within me and in the air around me, not an alien from another galaxy.

Jesus sacred blood is compatible rather than foreign as the breath of life in Adam and in us today, it came straight from God.

Hindu scriptures mention other worlds as Hellish with others still being paradises.

A prophecy mentions something like space aliens, really evil spirits in disguise, would attack the USA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I heard a prophecy, that demons disguised as space aliens will attack the Earth, his focus was on the USA. Howard Storm was shown many different types of human like aliens in a procession from most like us to lesser and lesser. I found a man on youtube says he is in contact with an alien from Andromeda. The lessons on science are witty but there is clear deception on our ancestry with the suggestion of multiple crossing of species in our evolution. This hints at an interest in mixing races... Howard thinks they are demons. Implying a fallen world of humanoids.

Hindu scriptures mention Hellish and Paradise worlds. Jesus speaking with Howard, describes our world as troubled and disappointing. And we are not too high up there in the ranks of intelligence.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I'll believe in them when they come down and give me some candy.
just make sure there's no holes in the candy wrappers lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jamiec

Aug 2, 2020
Scotland
✟42,265.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The existence of aliens is as up in the air, unverifiable and uncertain as it's been since it started with Roswell back 1947. I can remember hearing about aliens 50 years ago when my older brother tried to spook me with the Betty and Barney Hill story. It seems to me the phenomenon ran out of steam a long time ago, and all that's left are new versions of old stories. I've always had some fascination with it, but I haven't heard anything really new for at least 25 years.
What I find bothersome, is that in recent years physics appears to have mutated into a kind of new mythology, complete with invisible friends and entities for which there is not a scrap of verifiable evidence. I believe in the validity of physics as a science; I do not believe in all these entities for which there is no evidence whatsoever. The Drake equation is not proof of the existence of anything; it is an equation, not a demonstration that aliens really exist. Apparently Sagan’s dictum, that “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” applies to theology, but not to astronomy. I wonder why.

I say that as a complete non-scientist by the way. It’s hard not to think of Romans 1 verses 18-32.

I think that the best comments on this matter are those by C. S. Lewis in his essay “Religion and Rocketry”: The World S Last Night And Other Essays : C. S. Lewis : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Also: Religion and Rocketry - Official Site | CSLewis.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
What I find bothersome, is that in recent years physics appears to have mutated into a kind of new mythology, complete with invisible friends and entities for which there is not a scrap of verifiable evidence. I believe in the validity of physics as a science; I do not believe in all these entities for which there is no evidence whatsoever. The Drake equation is not proof of the existence of anything; it is an equation, not a demonstration that aliens really exist. Apparently Sagan’s dictum, that “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” applies to theology, but not to astronomy. I wonder why.

I say that as a complete non-scientist by the way. It’s hard not to think of Romans 1 verses 18-32.

I think that the best comments on this matter are those by C. S. Lewis in his essay “Religion and Rocketry”: The World S Last Night And Other Essays : C. S. Lewis : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Also: Religion and Rocketry - Official Site | CSLewis.com
Do you believe there are entities such as Angels and demons? God and the enemy? Do you claim to know that God has not or cannot create other beings?

Upvote 0

jamiec

Aug 2, 2020
Scotland
✟42,265.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Do you believe there are entities such as Angels and demons? God and the enemy? Do you claim to know that God has not or cannot create other beings?
1. Yes.

2. Do I believe in God ? Yes.
Do I believe that there is a devil ? Yes

3. No. That would be ridiculous, since God has created a great variety of beings. I do however deny that anything created by God was evil in its beginning.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Saw an episode on the discovery channel on them, never really given them much thought till recently. What's your opinion of them?
Who knows ... maybe they're just imaginary friends ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What of paradise worlds?

Warhammer 40k??
What is Paradise Worlds?
Aliens are a psyop in order for the NWO (when that happens) to usher in an "alien invasion" using holographic technology in order to create a common global enemy. Look up the unclassified Project Bluebeam.

Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Warhammer 40k??
What is Paradise Worlds?
Aliens are a psyop in order for the NWO (when that happens) to usher in an "alien invasion" using holographic technology in order to create a common global enemy. Look up the unclassified Project Bluebeam.
A paradise world would be one where from long ago, the sorts of people, sons of God, did not eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, but obeyed and graduated to a higher state of life and world.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
As also is the case with claims about Bigfoot, I find it hard to believe that all the reported sightings, all over the globe, and for many years running...

are evidence of real Aliens or Bigfoots, since not a single body or artifact left over from either species has ever been found.

This would be nearly impossible if such creatures were real and do abound in the way that the true believers tell us they do.

Upvote 0