Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes it was incorrect. I never said any charges are pending. I think you should listen to Hur during the hearings...Biden shared classified information with the ghost writer. Hur wrote that Biden’s ghostwriter initially deleted audio recordings he had of his conversations with Biden after he learned of the special counsel’s investigation. There is evidence that Biden “willfully” kept classified materials. The ghost writer did not have a security clearance. Also, during the hearing, Hur said that he received a letter from the White House Counsel to revise and change his report's determination.
One of the important distinctions between Biden's case and Trump's case is that Biden's personal notebooks didn't have any classification markings on them. He wouldn't have explicitly known they were classified. And that's all Biden took; his notebooks and personal writings. Trump, meanwhile, took war plans with "Top Secret" and "Eyes Only" clearly stamped at the top.

Perhaps most important is that Reagan took his notebooks home with him too, and they also contained classified information. He was never charged or even investigated. Hur had to consider that prescedent as a reason not to indict, also.

It's in the report; around page 191.

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah Biden has been having a TON of "accidental flubs of the tongue"
Unfortunately, you're right. I had a look at a long list of Biden's "flubs" and some are pretty damning indications of mental illness:
Oh, my mistake—those were all videos of Trump doing those things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes it was incorrect. I never said any charges are pending. I think you should listen to Hur during the hearings...Biden shared classified information with the ghost writer. Hur wrote that Biden’s ghostwriter initially deleted audio recordings he had of his conversations with Biden after he learned of the special counsel’s investigation. There is evidence that Biden “willfully” kept classified materials. The ghost writer did not have a security clearance. Also, during the hearing, Hur said that he received a letter from the White House Counsel to revise and change his report's determination.
Still not seeing what was incorrect about anything I said.

-- A2SG, you just posted a bunch of stuff, none of which contradicts a thing I said....

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It's so sad her parents are being sucked in, Trump could not care less about them.
How are they being sucked in? He cares more than Biden does...Biden has never even met with the family. Dream on.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Unfortunately, you're right. I had a look at a long list of Biden's "flubs" and some are pretty damning indications of mental illness:
Oh, my mistake—those were all videos of Trump doing those things.
Listened to one randomly, I understood him perfectly: "remain in Mexico until you are vetted and everything else". Looks like libs might need hearing aids LOL! Dream on LOL!

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Now that we're back in reality...can we agree that mispronunciations and misspellings are silly ways to argue whether someone cares about someone else? It should be obvious by their actions.
Reality? Yes, Biden never even met with Riley's parents or family...yes actions speak louder than words.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Still not seeing what was incorrect about anything I said.

-- A2SG, you just posted a bunch of stuff, none of which contradicts a thing I said....
You said "The corruption narrative and the senile ones seem to not be working. They need something else to throw at the wall to see what sticks."
You mean the Dems are with all the cases against Trump. Why are you all sooo scared? Hmmm??
Hur report does NOT exonerate Biden Hur insists that he 'did not exonerate' Biden, repeatedly shuts down Democrat characterizations
Biden made 8 mil on book deal using classified info with non-secured ghost writer.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You said "The corruption narrative and the senile ones seem to not be working. They need something else to throw at the wall to see what sticks."
Still seems that way to me. You have some way to prove that these narratives are working? Working how, exactly?

You mean the Dems are with all the cases against Trump. Why are you all sooo scared? Hmmm??
All the cases against Trump are being handled by prosecutors in the jurisdictions in which he was charged. The Democratic Party has nothing to do with any of them.

But that says nothing about the narratives regarding President Biden, so I'm not sure of the relevance there.

Hur report does NOT exonerate Biden Hur insists that he 'did not exonerate' Biden, repeatedly shuts down Democrat characterizations
Biden made 8 mil on book deal using classified info with non-secured ghost writer.
Okay. Still unclear on where I went wrong. I related the facts, and so far as I can tell, those facts remain.

If you want to claim I was incorrect about something, then the onus is on you to show me what facts I got wrong. That, you haven't done.

If all you meant was that you disagreed, that's fine. No harm, no foul.

-- A2SG, got no problem with disagreements....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Still seems that way to me. You have some way to prove that these narratives are working? Working how, exactly?

All the cases against Trump are being handled by prosecutors in the jurisdictions in which he was charged. The Democratic Party has nothing to do with any of them.

But that says nothing about the narratives regarding President Biden, so I'm not sure of the relevance there.

Okay. Still unclear on where I went wrong. I related the facts, and so far as I can tell, those facts remain.

If you want to claim I was incorrect about something, then the onus is on you to show me what facts I got wrong. That, you haven't done.
Do you have proof that they aren't? Biden's approval ratings are in the dumpster. Most Americans (86%) think Biden is too old to serve another term as president, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll. Facts. LOL dream on. ALL of them are Dems prosecuting those cases!

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you have proof that they aren't?
Well, the corruption one hasn't led to an impeachment, despite months of "investigation." And the senile one hasn't been proven by any medical diagnosis, and the SOTU certainly didn't show any signs of senility, so...

Biden's approval ratings are in the dumpster.
As are Trump's. They both seem neck and neck, so far as I've heard.

Guess it's gonna come down to who more people would rather vote against.

Most Americans (86%) think Biden is too old to serve another term as president, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll. Facts.
Well, it may be a fact that a lot of people hold that opinion, but in the end, it's still an opinion. But, that aside, Trump is only a few years younger, so that's a wash anyway. Looks like, either way, we're gonna get an old man in the White House next year.

LOL dream on. ALL of them are Dems prosecuting those cases!
I have no idea what political party each and every prosecutor votes for, but it doesn't matter. The Democratic Party plays no role in any prosecution, and the cases themselves are all based on the evidence.

And, let's not forget, there are quite a few cases where Trump has already been ruled guilty: of sexual assault, of defamation, and multiple counts of fraud.

Let's face it, Trump, and Trump alone, is responsible for his legal woes.

-- A2SG, but at least we know that the Trump corruption narrative is still going strong....

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How are they being sucked in? He cares more than Biden does...Biden has never even met with the family. Dream on.

Say, do you think illegal immigrants are people?

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Reality? Yes, Biden never even met with Riley's parents or family...yes actions speak louder than words.
Biden's child tax credit in the CARES act reduced child poverty by nearly half in this country.

Until Republicans gutted it to pay for corporate tax cuts.

But sure, if you think meeting a family for a photo op shows you care more than lifting thousands of families out of poverty...

Last edited:
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Listened to one randomly, I understood him perfectly: "remain in Mexico until you are vetted and everything else". Looks like libs might need hearing aids LOL! Dream on LOL!
Whether you understand him or not is not the issue. I can understand my grandfather fine when he had Altzheimers. He still shouldn't be able to drive a car or lead the country. The fact that he's not completing the pronunciation of his sentences is a marker for dementia. And the other examples you ignored are a lot more grievous than any gaffe of Biden's—switching people's names entirely, confusing who his opponent is, saying World War 2 hasn't happened yet. Trump is mentally unwell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The idea that Biden's book, which contained no classified information, wouldn't have been just as sucessful without him referring to classified information is...pretty amusing.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The idea that Biden's book, which contained no classified information, wouldn't have been just as sucessful without him referring to classified information is...pretty amusing.
Successful? Trump's books out sell Biden's by a ton lol...yes pretty amusing!

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Whether you understand him or not is not the issue. I can understand my grandfather fine when he had Altzheimers. He still shouldn't be able to drive a car or lead the country. The fact that he's not completing the pronunciation of his sentences is a marker for dementia. And the other examples you ignored are a lot more grievous than any gaffe of Biden's—switching people's names entirely, confusing who his opponent is, saying World War 2 hasn't happened yet. Trump is mentally unwell.
Well yes that WAS the issue lol! No one can understand Biden. He slurs so bad, forgets the heads of countries names, falls down constantly, tries to shake hands with ghosts, etc...lol. I can post a TON of videos if you want lol!

Upvote 0