This maybe disprove god but what do you think of it?

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
What part does death play in it?

death provides a mechanism by which maladaptive traits are weeded out. A sort of "passive filter". If animals never died then there would be no mechanism by which adaptation was necessary or able to operate.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
death provides a mechanism by which maladaptive traits are weeded out. A sort of "passive filter". If animals never died then there would be no mechanism by which adaptation was necessary or able to operate.

Thank you for answering. Finally, we have proof that evolution is unnatural.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the Big Bang was an expansion of spacetime . It wasn’t an explosion.
I think a very fast expansion is an explosion.
Either way, the BB theory is just a naturalistic (no pre-existing mind behind it) model with enough problems of its own.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Burn4U

Jun 28, 2019
Queensland
✟1,122.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
I will try to explain what I`m thinking about so simple as possible and here it goes, I don`t know, I always imagened life as a swirling form of energy sort of, bright and swirling in empty space and wanting to have a solid body to walk around in on a planet perhaps, because think about it, how would life form out of nothing on a planet and know how to build a psycical body to move around in, there must have been a will to begin with, where did this will come from to begin with, I think it started with the big bang sort of and life started to evolve in empty space and slowly learning how to build planets and rocks to have something solid to move around on, so big bang theory itself is kinda wrong also beause they say it`s just a explosion of energy, I think the logical explaination is that this life form slowly learned how to spread itself throughout space and how to make stones and planets, think about it, what is really matter? I think matter is energy or this life form in a colder sort of form, this life form cools down when away from the sun and forms then solid matter as we know it and can see around us, so spiritual people are perhaps right also since some of them believe everything is one, all matter would become this life again if warm enough but it keeps vibrating on a certain warmth as long as it gets energy from the sun or this life, if you leave matter all alone and not adding energy to it it would just become hard rock as everything else but it keeps being alive from the warmth of the suns, that`s exactly what I think perhaps, that everything started with life and it slowly learned how to build something of a planet to walk around in, of course all life is different from each other but perhaps the source is all the same or the life, the big bang theory is sort of wrong also then, it didn`t start with an explosion, the explosion was just a way to spread life, what do you guys think about it?
What does it matter what I think, do you need approval from someone else to accept an idea you have?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was speaking of the point I made a while back...from the OP.

OK. Just so no one walks away thinking that I felt evolution was "unnatural".

But I guess the bigger question is: why do you think it is unnatural? How do you define natural and unnatural?

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
OK. Just so no one walks away thinking that I felt evolution was "unnatural".

But I guess the bigger question is: why do you think it is unnatural? How do you define natural and unnatural?

I define natural as being Tov Meod (Very Good): this is what the Creator called it, before death and sin entered in. So, "unnatural" is what scientists may observe when they see death and decay in creation.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
I define natural as being Tov Meod (Very Good): this is what the Creator called it, before death and sin entered in. So, "unnatural" is what scientists may observe when they see death and decay in creation.
So do you have an alternative name for 'the state of', or 'existing in', nature?

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,415.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I think a very fast expansion is an explosion.
You think wrong. An explosion expands into space. The Big Bang was an expansion of space.

Prepositions are small words with big meanings.

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship

OK, so "natural" in a religious-only sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for answering. Finally, we have proof that evolution is unnatural

"]

That’s kinda ? Huh? I have no idea what you mean by that . The only organisms that are immortals are unicellular and even individuals from those lineages can die. Multicellular organisms are just too complex and while some can clone ( plants do this a lot) some can’t

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

That’s kinda ? Huh? I have no idea what you mean by that . The only organisms that are immortals are unicellular and even individuals from those lineages can die. Multicellular organisms are just too complex and while some can clone ( plants do this a lot) some can’t
Tone has his own personal definition of "unnatural."

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So do you have an alternative name for 'the state of', or 'existing in', nature?

Being truly natural is spiritual...when people see it or speak of it, they call it supernatural. Science and technology, while seeming to increase knowledge and abilities, are limiting, because they are a subjective tool acting on mere decay.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

You are subjecting yourself to the limitations of a creation subject to corruption.

Upvote 0