This maybe disprove god but what do you think of it?

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
don’t know, that seems to be a creationist meme. If you mean that a lot of organisms eat others well that’s they way living organisms act. Fungi and bacteria eat plants and animals and vice versa.

Episcopalians don't believe in a Creator...huh...

*And evolution has nothing to do with death...far as you know...

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Episcopalians are Christians, of course,they believe God created the universe . Belief doesn’t have anything to do with science. Science is based on verifiable evidence and my faith accepts mainstream science. What is the point in believing in a fantasy if the God you worship hates lies.

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Ah, thanks so much, I just wrote what I thought, well I was just thinking if it all started with normal life sort of that there wouldn`t be any god, but god could have been before that again of course
Agreed. Actually, to be God, that is, First Cause, logically there can be nothing even concurrent with him (for example, there cannot be two First Causes, because if both were sovereign firsts, there is still the overriding principle of "two-ness", that both are subject to, and First Cause cannot be subject to anything else. First Cause is not an effect, but ONLY cause.

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,500.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,500.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Science is nothing more than an intellectual tool for classifying things...ummmm...the first Adam already did this...
Irrelevant. That branch of science dealing with classification of life forms is taxonomy. The challenge I set you was to "demonstrate why, taxanomically, humans are not in the Hominidae". If, as turns out to be the case, you were unable to do so, the honest thing would have been to say so at the outset. Instead you make a series of posts that are quite irrelevant to the challenge. You waste my time, your time and that of our readers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
taxanomically, humans are not in the Hominidae". If, as turns out to be the case, you were unable to do so, the honest thing would have been to say so at the outset

I have given the reasonable explanation that Adam (the first bonafide scientist) has classified (taxonomated...that a word?) already...and he didn't call us apes or hominidaes...nor did he call those animals man...so...

Honestly...anyone can call anything what they want...which science does freely...I tend to not accept all such labels...

*But all that has been said in these last several posts, is beside the point which @Brightmoon has yet to address...

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I have given the reasonable explanation that Adam (the first bonafide scientist) has classified (taxonomated...that a word?) already...and he didn't call us apes or hominidaes...nor did he call those animals man...so...

Honestly...anyone can call anything what they want...which science does freely...I tend to not accept all such labels...

*But all that has been said in these last several posts, is beside the point which @Brightmoon has yet to address...
What point was that?

Upvote 0