Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You missed it:
Giuliani Turns On Trump

Note the date..... 22 January 2020.

...And then... This. And it didn't take long to find out where it came from; Giuliani is nothing if not vocal.

Less than an hour after the mysterious Tweet Giuliani called into Intercepted, a podcast hosted by Jeremy Scahill, and revealed that (actual?) current Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow reached out to him this evening and informed him that with the President's Senate Trial beginning today, and recent Revelations from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, the "team" felt like it was "In everyone's best interest for all involved to maintain strategic distance for now."

It was obvious that Giuliani was angry; he used the phrase "throwing me under the bus" a number of times. Another chapter in this entire saga unfolds; Giuliani is scheduled to appear on MSNBC tomorrow night.
Giuliani Turns On Trump

(edit to remove blunt comment)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟361,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Giuliani earlier said he has insurance.

Now he's saying he's going to use it.

I didn't intend to rub it in. Now, looking back I guess I could have explained it more gently to him. I'll fix it.

Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You missed it:
Giuliani Turns On Trump

...And then... This. And it didn't take long to find out where it came from; Giuliani is nothing if not vocal.

Less than an hour after the mysterious Tweet Giuliani called into Intercepted, a podcast hosted by Jeremy Scahill, and revealed that (actual?) current Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow reached out to him this evening and informed him that with the President's Senate Trial beginning today, and recent Revelations from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, the "team" felt like it was "In everyone's best interest for all involved to maintain strategic distance for now."

It was obvious that Giuliani was angry; he used the phrase "throwing me under the bus" a number of times. Another chapter in this entire saga unfolds; Giuliani is scheduled to appear on MSNBC tomorrow night.
Giuliani Turns On Trump

Did you look up the tweet itself on twitter? I wouldn't trust this site and I don't tweet.

When I opened that site I got a warning from my security software that it had blocked an attack and that the site was malicious.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟603,290.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You missed it:
Giuliani Turns On Trump

Giuliani Turns On Trump

Giuliani quips he has 'insurance' if Trump throws him 'under the bus'
11/23/19
Like I said, a day late and a dollar short.....

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟361,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You still don't get it:

The Twitter world exploded this morning when literally out of nowhere, Former New York City Mayor and Current (or so we apparently thought) Donald Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani posted this:
download%2B%25281%2529.png

And it was from out of nowhere; just yesterday, Giuliani had tweeted in support of Trump Supporter Ford O'Connell and posting support of the President. And then... This. And it didn't take long to find out where it came from; Giuliani is nothing if not vocal.

Giuliani Turns On Trump

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟361,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When I opened that site I got a warning from my security software that it had blocked an attack and that the site was malicious.

Could be a fake. It's not turning up elsewhere.

So maybe Rudy isn't going to turn state's evidence, yet.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
caution: clicking on the link will start a download of software. I tried twice and my systems gave the same warning
Interesting ... I clicked it last night and the article came up without fanfare

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting ... I clicked it last night and the article came up without fanfare

just tried again. Same warning.

maybe I have my security set too high.

can’t seem to find it anywhere.... you would think CNN and the like would be shouting from the rooftops.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
just tried again. Same warning.

maybe I have my security set too high.

can’t seem to find it anywhere.... you would think CNN and the like would be shouting from the rooftops.
Or maybe I now have a virus!

Better scan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums