Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Trump says there will be bloodbaths if he's not reelected.
Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election

1. Why would there be bloodbaths if he loses?
2. Is this a threat?
3. Do republican strategists think these comments ts are going to WIN OVER or turn OFF independents?
4. Does what Trump said even make sense in complete context or is this whole topic pointless?

“If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”
This has been said on the left a bunch and this seems a bit hyperbolic coming from our side for sure. But from Trump it sounds like nonsense. you'll have e elections but Republicans won't do well because your party has become too vindictive under trump and not soing anything to improve the lives of Americans other than giving tax cuts and that's it.

Now, to be fair, Trumps cognitive decline has his speech and ideas sounding like a word salad. The bloodbath comment came on the heels of talking about a tariff on Chinese made cars..and then was immediately followed by this election comment, according to the article I shared.

And, just in case his racist was in doubt, he clarified it...
At the event, Trump also said that some undocumented immigrants were “not people,” although he added that he was “not allowed to say that because the radical left says it’s a terrible thing to say.”

Calling people "not people" is pretty much textbook racism.

It's strange that a person can make comments ts like this and people will cheer. Maybe not strange. Maybe deplorable

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump says there will be bloodbaths if he's not reelected.
Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election

1. Why would there be bloodbaths if he loses?
2. Is this a threat?
3. Do republican strategists think these comments ts are going to WIN OVER or turn OFF independents?
4. Does what Trump said even make sense in complete context or is this whole topic pointless?
Didn't anyone actually watch the speech? Trump was speaking about the auto industry, putting tariffs on Mexican cars, and said if he was not elected there would be a bloodbath. Why would anyone think that is somehow a threat? It's a prediction. Trump was talking about the uproar involving those in the U.S. car industry if they continue to be treated unfairly. Shame on any reporter who pretends otherwise.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Didn't anyone actually watch the speech? Trump was speaking about the auto industry, putting tariffs on Mexican cars, and said if he was not elected there would be a bloodbath. Why would anyone think that is somehow a threat? It's a prediction. Trump was talking about the uproar involving those in the U.S. car industry if they continue to be treated unfairly. Shame on any reporter who pretends otherwise.
How are US auto manufacturers being treated unfairly? Don’t they also manufacture in Mexico?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How are US auto manufacturers being treated unfairly? Don’t they also manufacture in Mexico?
My point was the comment was misrepresented by the media. I know Trump wants to put a tariff on cars made in Chinese plants in Mexico.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My point was the comment was misrepresented by the media. I know Trump wants to put a tariff on cars made in Chinese plants in Mexico.
What context should we read with “bloodbaths“ in regard to the auto industry? Trump repeatedly describes the consequences of not electing him with violence. He’s speaking to his MAGA base who have a record of carrying out violence on his behalf, so IMO this is more of the same rhetoric to keep them riled up, angry, and ready to fight on his word.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What context should we read with “bloodbaths“ in regard to the auto industry? Trump repeatedly describes the consequences of not electing him with violence. He’s speaking to his MAGA base who have a record of carrying out violence on his behalf, so IMO this is more of the same rhetoric to keep them riled up, angry, and ready to fight on his word.
Absolutely false. The vast majority of violence in this country is not from those who want to make America great again. MAGAs are those who want to restore common sense, the work ethic, family values, worship of God, and to stop the racism and inappropriate contentography pushed on our children in the schools and by society. Instead the majority of violence and violent rhetoric comes from those on the left or those who support policies of the left.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely false. The vast majority of violence in this country is not from those who want to make America great again, restore common sense, family values, and worship of God. Instead that majority of violence and violent rhetoric comes from those on the left or those who support policies of the left.
Not false, his supporters have carried out violence. You still didn’t answer what he means by bloodbath.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not false, his supporters have carried out violence. You still didn’t answer what he means by bloodbath.
Yes false. Of course if roughly half the country supports Biden and half Trump, there are individuals who support both that carry out some violent acts. But the majority of violence and violent rhetoric does NOT come from Trump supporters. Do you say hey, that guy's wearing a MAGA hat, he's going to steal my car, or that group of MAGA supports is going to smash up the story, beat the workers, and strip the store. Or that huge group of MAGA supporters is going to burn down the police station or go shoot people on the subway. Or MAGAs are going to threaten Supreme Court justices, saying they will pay the price for their decision.

As to "bloodbath," I suppose he meant the way everyone commonly uses the term. The last time the media used it that I know of was just days ago:

Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee​

"All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut."

Likewise there are bound to be shakeups in the American auto industry if Joe is re-elected. I suppose the unions might hold elections, give the boot to leaders cozy with Biden, and replace them with those who support the American union workers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes false. Of course if roughly half the country supports Biden and half Trump, there are individuals who support both that carry out some violent acts. But the majority of violence and violent rhetoric does NOT come from Trump supporters. Do you say hey, that guy's wearing a MAGA hat, he's going to steal my car, or that group of MAGA supports is going to smash up the story, beat the workers, and strip the store. Or that huge group of MAGA supporters is going to burn down the police station or go shoot people on the subway. Or MAGAs are going to threaten Supreme Court justices, saying they will pay the price for their decision.

As to "bloodbath," I suppose he meant the way everyone commonly uses the term. The last time the media used it that I know of was just days ago:

Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee​

"All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut."

Likewise there are bound to be shakeups in the American auto industry if Joe is re-elected. I suppose the unions might hold elections, give the boot to leaders cozy with Biden, and replace them with those who support the American union workers.
Biden supports American union workers. Trump is the one who intentionally met with non union workers during the auto worker strikes.

Anyway, we know what Trump means with bloodbath. It is a fantasy of his that his supporters rise up in violence if he doesn’t win.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Biden supports American union workers. Trump is the one who intentionally met with non union workers during the auto worker strikes.

Anyway, we know what Trump means with bloodbath. It is a fantasy of his that his supporters rise up in violence if he doesn’t win.
Your comments illustrate an extreme double standard. Read the text of what Trump actually said instead of taking talking points from MSNBC and the rest. It is dangerous to deny the violence of the left while painting an imaginary narrative of God-fearing conservatives.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely false. The vast majority of violence in this country is not from those who want to make America great again. MAGAs are those who want to restore common sense, the work ethic, family values, worship of God, and to stop the racism and inappropriate contentography pushed on our children in the schools and by society. Instead the majority of violence and violent rhetoric comes from those on the left or those who support policies of the left.
I’m talking about violence coming from his supporters in support of him. Trump wants more of this.

The other riots were not in support of a political leader but protests against police actions. The violence that resulted from those protests has been condemned over and over.

• Agree
Reactions: helmut
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your comments illustrate an extreme double standard. Read the text of what Trump actually said instead of taking talking points from MSNBC and the rest. It is dangerous to deny the violence of the left while painting an imaginary narrative of God-fearing conservatives.
Who is denying the violence from the riots years back? You are denying the violence from the right currently and how they take Trump at his words.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who is denying the violence from the riots years back? You are denying the violence from the right currently and how they take Trump at his words.
Currently? What current violence are you talking about, I have seen no results of violence from the speech. There is a lot of violence, but as I said, the majority sure does not come from conservatives.

• Agree
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Currently? What current violence are you talking about, I have seen no results of violence from the speech. There is a lot of violence, but as I said, the majority sure does not come from conservatives.
Poor grammar on my part.

Anyway, back to Trump’s comments. He has repeatedly used rhetoric implying or calling for violence on his behalf should he not win. This is just one more example.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If Trump uses graphic or violent language *AND* can't speak in coherent thoughts at the same time, then he should stop at least one of them: Either stop using violent language for non-violent things, or read a professionally written speech. It would eliminate the confusion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If Trump uses graphic or violent language *AND* can't speak in coherent thoughts at the same time, then he should stop at least one of them: Either stop using violent language for non-violent things, or read a professionally written speech. It would eliminate the confusion.
Double standard again. It's OK for the media as per my example but not for Trump to describe the auto industry. The name calling and false vilifying by the left is about all they have since they can't run on the issues.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Poor grammar on my part.

Anyway, back to Trump’s comments. He has repeatedly used rhetoric implying or calling for violence on his behalf should he not win. This is just one more example.
False again. To the contrary, many Democrats have used violent rhetoric or called for violence, even threatening members of the Supreme Court.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"God-fearing"? You mean white Christian God?

At any rate, these days one needs to be extremely careful about word choices.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"God-fearing"? You mean white Christian God?

At any rate, these days one needs to be extremely careful about word choices.
White? I have no problem acknowledging God nor people who are God-fearing. Additionally, these are Christian forums and God is well accepted here. And for Americans, the founding document of our country acknowledges that our rights come from God.

• Agree
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
False again. To the contrary, many Democrats have used violent rhetoric or called for violence, even threatening members of the Supreme Court.
Are you using violent rhetoric from democrats to justify and condone Trumps violent rhetoric if he loses, which has actually led to a full scale violent riot on Jan 6th. That is pretty funny. Have you denounced the actions from Trump supporters on Jan 6th?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.