• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The White Horse (Rev. 6)

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Poiema, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wills

Wills Member

+0
    Messianic
    You place some Temple incident after 95AD. Which Temple is that and it seems inconsistent with your logic?

Which follows what and why does Jesus refer to Daniel in Matthew 24:15??

Which chapter in Daniel does Jesus refer to? Without that matching up in your analysis, you cannot use the full back up of Matthew 24 to support your argument. Jesus referred to A CHAPTER IN DANIEL.

2. Palatka44

Palatka44 Unabashedly Baptist

+88
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    You've hit the mark Wills. For false christianity had it's start with the first church that John writes to in Revelation. Notice the remark that Jesus makes in regards to the Nicolaitanes in verse 6 of the 2nd chapter.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Also look at how Jesus praises this church for exposing false theachers.

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

From there, except for Sardis, each church continues to slip into apostacy until the luke warm ones arrive.

What happend was the reign of Constantine the Great. He firmly planted the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes into the Roman Church. Alot of the things that the church held as false from then own through today are now being practiced in many Protestant Churches because many of them came out of her.

I wonder why in every research that I've done on Constantine he is clothed in white and on a white horse? :scratch: I just can't figure it out. :sorry:

3. Just The Facts

Just The Facts Senior Veteran

+66
    Non-Denom
    Hi

It is confussing to many people, because they do not understand that there are TWO DIFFERENT sets of abominations many before Jesus comes Daniel 9: and 11: and one before his return Daniel 8: & 12: & Matt 24:

Does that clear it up for you.?

Just The Facts

4. Just The Facts

+66
    Non-Denom
    Willis Papal Rome grew to power in 552 AD I believe.

That is when the Pope was made ruler over the Western Empire by Justinian. Though this complete power did not last cause of logistics.

This fact is not known by many but the Pope had Legal regency over all kings and Queens under Roman Law.

Even Catholic Cannons state that the pope has authority over all temporal Kingdoms. The Power to seize land relocate or expel from office all government officials or positions of Royalty.

Just The Facts

5. A Brethren IN CHRIST

A Brethren IN CHRIST Well-Known Member

+24
    Christian
    seal #1 false christ
    #2 war
    #3 famine
    #4 death
    #5 martyred remanant
    #6 anarchy
    #7 silience in heaven

trumpets
    #1 hail and fire mingled with blood cast upon the earththird part of trees was burnt up and all green grass
    #2 great mountain burning with fire was cast into sea became blood

forget it none of this has happened yet

6. Just The Facts

+66
    Non-Denom
    No all of the seals have happened up to seal six.

7. Wills

Wills Member

+0
    Messianic
    To avoid generalising, name them to identify what you are referring to.

1-Name who the abomination is in Daniel 9:26 and its date before Christ

2- Name the one in Daniel 11:36-45 with its date

HOW COULD 2 different abominations exist after Christ's 1st advent?

3- Explain your point and If in your opinion , one of the post- Christ abominations has come already, name that one.

name when THE ABOMINATION IN Daniel 8:9-14 came AFTER CHRIST
    It seems identical to the one in DANIEL 8:24-25

8. Wills

Wills Member

+0
    Messianic
    4 HORSES
    Black Red White Grey
    THE LORD says HIS SPIRIT is set on the black horse

This is very surprising

What do you make of it?

Zechariah 6:1
    And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains
    [were] mountains of brass.

Zechariah 6:2
    In the first chariot [were] red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

Zechariah 6:3
    And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

Zechariah 6:4
    Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What [are] these, my lord?

Zechariah 6:5
    And the angel answered and said unto me, These [are] the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the
    earth.

Zechariah 6:6
    The black horses which [are] therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the
    south country.

Zechariah 6:7
    And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro
    through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Zechariah 6:8
    Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have set my spirit at rest in the north country.

9. Just The Facts

+66
    Non-Denom
    I answer all those questions in the Post on Daniel 9:

Just The Facts

10. Palatka44

+88
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I can't find it JTF. :scratch: Where is this post? :help:

11. Just The Facts

+66
    Non-Denom
  12. Poiema

Poiema New Member

+0
    Sorry I was gone so long ... computer was down.

As foir the post quoted, light and white are not necessarily interchangeable. I believe in the inspiration of the Word ... that God spoke the Word into existence through His people. I also happen to believe He knew what He was doing ;) What mean by that is, word studies have a place in Bible study and to assume such things like "white and light are close enough to be counted the same" is a serious error and presumes that we know more than God.
    I believe God knew exactly what He was doing when He said that "Satan appears as an angel of light" and did not use the word "white."

13. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,507
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    deleted

14. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,507
    United States
    Christian
    Private

15. Palatka44

+88
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Please go back and at least review all the post. We are learning from one another and it helps to keep the context of this string together. We have covered the horses of Zec 6.
    How is it that one can say that the leaders of Iraq are the riders of the white horse?
    White in the Word is symbolic of peacefulness, and purity. Sadam peaceful? Sadam pure?
    The rider of this horse is one who rides in on peace and purity but carries a weapon of war. He is a deciever. Why his weapon is even deceptive for it has no arrow. Or does it? One always associates the bow with arrows.
    This rider is one who demands aleaguence by going forth to conquer. Has Sadam conqured anything? Kuwaite?

16. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,507
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    deleted

17. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,507
    United States
    Christian