Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I read the post I know what you said Iam listening, just not agreeing, sorry.

They are identical EVENT FOR EVENT.

the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Council or The Spirit f Truth which ever Title you prefer.

he is not there to Conquer he is their as a councillor showing us the Truth.

Jesus is the revealor and he revealed these seals(future events) in his prophecy on the mount.

there is no great mystery all that you have to do is trust Jesus' words.

Just The Facts

Upvote 0
JesusServant wrote:
"(Revelation 6:2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. The white horse symbolizes that the rider is coming in peace, a saviour, but why would he go forth to conquer? Jesus's victory for us is spiritual and eternal not by killing flesh in war. He already won the victory on Calvary's hill. Also, the crown symbolizes that authority will be handed over to this rider but it doesn't say who gives him this authority, men or our Lord."

I have been thinking that the U.S. is the White Horse, and our current president, George Bush, is the rider.

G.W. Bush has declared a "War on Terrorism", named certain countries in an "Axis of Evil", claims that he is Christian and that God is behind him all the way.
He went forth conquering and still seeks to conquer even more. And you are either for him or against him, by his own words. Those against him will feel the wrath of the mightiest military force on the planet.
This is a holy war to Bush.

Who gave George the authority? The people of this nation and, according to him, the Lord.

You are correct that "Jesus's victory for us is spiritual and eternal not by killing flesh in war."

George does not agree, however. But he does it all in the name of peace. And he sees himself as the saviour of the planet. And just who is spearheading the "Roadmap to Peace" in the middle east? It was his idea to begin with.

Upvote 0
I disagree.

George Bush is not the rider on the first horse, that seal was opened first and a long time ago.

As I posted earlier,
White symbolizes purity
Crown symbolizes everlasting life
The bow (of heaven) symbolizes the covenant between God and this earth
Conquering and to conquer is the power of the holy spirit going forth to abide in those who ask for Him: so we may overcome and be victorious.

Upvote 0
"I am planning a Bible-wide word study on the word White and would be surprised to find if the color is Ever applied to something evil or decietful."

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Evil can appear as light, why not White, light? Don't forget, light is white when you include the entire spectrum.
With the White Horse it is the same thing, if the White Horse symbolizes the anti-Christ.

Upvote 0
God is not the author of confusion.

The horse is white, it is not speckled or yellow, but white.
White is from God.

The second horse is red=war, violence
The third horse is pale=disease, famine
The fourth horse is black=death, hell

Why would the first horse & rider sent forth not be from God?
When Jesus himself promised (and urged) at his departure, that HE MUST GO because the comforter (the holy ghost) would be coming?

Does the holy spirit not deserve an entrance?

AND
Why would God send forth these three horses (red, pale and black) without first sealing & protecting us?
It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't.

Because he loves us.

would you send your child outside if there was no fence to protect them?
knowing there were speeding cars directly in front of your home, and the child could get hurt (or lost or taken)?

Do you honestly believe in your heart that God would allow Christ to open the second, third and fourth seal, without the holy ghost (comforter) here on earth to help us? when Jesus said, I will not talk with you much afterward, the prince of this world cometh and has nothing in me.

Upvote 0
"Do you honestly believe in your heart that God would allow Christ to open the second, third and fourth seal, without the holy ghost (comforter) here on earth to help us? when Jesus said, I will not talk with you much afterward, the prince of this world cometh and has nothing in me."

So the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, comes conquering and to conquer?
Scary thought.
Jesus said he (the Comforter) would come to tell us things that we could not bear at that time, that he would lead us into all Truth.
He said nothing about conquering anyone.

Maybe you do not understand this Comforter as well as you think.

Upvote 0

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just The Facts said:
Sorry guy, you don't go conquering with a rainbow.

No this horse is a counterfeit of Jesus pretending to be of God but speaking like Satan.

Just The Facts

I'm with you JTF and not with the above posters for two reasons.
First would some one show me where in God's Word where the Holy Spirit is a conquer isn't He our comforter? And did anyone not read my other post on what Revelation is? It is the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Please note that the riders of the four horses are not identified, white horse rider included. This book seeks to reveal Jesus and does so in every place He is mentioned. This horse and its rider is not the church because if you'll also note that the Bride is also revealed in this book. Why in this one place would John break from the norm and leave us blind as to whow or what these riders are if they are the church or Christ? And the last time I checked the scriptures the Holy Spirit points to Christ and honors Him. Jesus said before He assended that He would not leave us comfortless and that HE WOULD SEND THE COMFORTER.

Please see John 14:15-20
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. :cool:

And verses 25,26.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
You see they are ONE, in person and in mission. John would have identified the rider of the white horse if He was one of the God Head Trinity. The book is, after all, the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

As for it being G. Bush I just don't see the connection. And am quite put aside over the suggestion. :scratch:

Upvote 0
I will try to explain, because I feel I may be angering some of you and that is not what I am wanting to do.

The rider on the white horse is going forth conquering and to conquer.

Now, I do not see this conquering in a negative way, but rather in a comforting sense. The rider, whom I believe to be the holy ghost is NOT conquering the men of God, the saints, the elect IN A FORCEFUL MANNER...he is ready, willing and available to all who ask for him.

And there is a CHANGE within the man who asks for the holy spirit to abide with him.

He (the man or woman) is now filled with the holy spirit, he is spiritually minded; he is sealed, and guided, and comforted.

Now the conquering part may establish itself within him.

Because the holy spirit that abided within him is now working >>through>>him.

To Conquer
To Overcome

Without the holy spirit we cannot do any of those things. That is why he is going forth, to establish himself within those who ask for him, so that they may CONQUER and OVERCOME through him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CK Blue said:
I will try to explain, because I feel I may be angering some of you and that is not what I am wanting to do.

The rider on the white horse is going forth conquering and to conquer.

Now, I do not see this conquering in a negative way, but rather in a comforting sense. The rider, whom I believe to be the holy ghost is NOT conquering the men of God, the saints, the elect IN A FORCEFUL MANNER...he is ready, willing and available to all who ask for him.

And there is a CHANGE within the man who asks for the holy spirit to abide with him.

He (the man or woman) is now filled with the holy spirit, he is spiritually minded; he is sealed, and guided, and comforted.

Now the conquering part may establish itself within him.

Because the holy spirit that abided within him is now working >>through>>him.

To Conquer
To Overcome

Without the holy spirit we cannot do any of those things. That is why he is going forth, to establish himself within those who ask for him, so that they may CONQUER and OVERCOME through him.

First of all you are not angering anyone. We are gleaning from the Word of God. This is a joyious endeaver for in it we grow from the knowledge that we share. It sounds to me that you are trying to base the scripture on what you feel like it should be. You've not shown one verse that states that the Holy Spirit is a conquerer weather with a rainbow, bow and arrow or any other weapon. Show me scripture and I'll be convinced of my error. Until then scripture stands.
With that said I now ask again is not Revelation the book that reveals Jesus?
If you answer yes then Jesus is not a mystery in this book no way no how. He may have been a hidden mystery in the OT, but in the NT and especialy not in Revelation. Every where Jesus is to be, in Revelation, He is exposed right then and there. Every where the Chruch is to be, in Revelation, she is exposed right then and there. The rider of the white horse is a mystery the same as the Great harlot of Babylon is a mystery. John saw it as a mystery He did not see Jesus as a mystery and we are to see Jesus openly we are his Bride. He wants to be revealed it is the purpose of the book. Every where He is, He is identified. The rider is not identified.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Ck Blue

The problem is that Rev 6 lines up event for event with matt 24: and since Jesus is the revealor of the Future I have to go with that.

I find it Impossible to believe that it is just a "coincidence" that it matches perfectly event for event.

Did you read my first post from beginning to end . I know it is long but please if you didn't and even if you did read it again.

Just The Facts

Upvote 0
JTF yes I have read your post and I too, onced believed that Matt 24 and Rev followed the same pattern; but if you notice that the book of Mark and Luke also write about the same mount of Olives prophecy given to us by Jesus, but differently:

Luke 21: It begins the same:
And they asked Him saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

And he tells them; Take heed, there will be false christs, wars, famines, earthquakes, etc.
But he also says, BEFORE ALL THESE, they shall lay their hands on you, deliver you up, etc. before the kings for a testimony=
settle it therefore in your hearts not to mediate before what you shall answer,
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay or resist. THIS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Now I am not saying that this should be taken in a chronological order, I am saying NOTICE: because when he says "before all these" (meaning events) he is saying "I will send to you the Holy spirit before these events come".

Mark 13 also gives a similair view:
and the presence of false christs are scattered throughout his testimony; yet it says, the gospel MUST FIRST be published among all nations.

Then the tribulation comes;
and we are WARNED STRONGLY not to go forth after false Christs during this time.
Here I believe is the strong delusion spoken of in II thess. 2.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
False Christianity PEAKED at its strength centuries after Christ ascended to Heaven.

Just after Christ ascended, Christianity was just being started , after Pentecost

it took off. What we know as False Christianity took root well after the first couple

of centuries after Christ.

Papal Rome grew in power well into the SECOND Millenium after Christ.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No it started right after Jesus Dies and by 95 AD the Churches of Asia Minor WHERE ALREADY SLIPPING FROM THE TRUTH.

Read the messages to the Churches in Rev I know your works BUT I HOLD THIS AGAINST YOU RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE.

People this was not a Jump from truth to lies

TIMM said it best "WANDER"

[3] For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, [4] and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.

So many Churches teach that this is happening to day.

The truth is it had already started in 95AD and the Doctrines of Men slowly over time put to no avail the words of Jesus.

We are SOOOOOOO FAAAARRRRRR from the Truth that was Christianity in the first century,If those Christians rose today they would say we are heretics polluting Gods word.

Just The Facts

Upvote 0
Just The Facts said:
No it started right after Jesus Dies and by 95 AD the Churches of Asia Minor WHERE ALREADY SLIPPING FROM THE TRUTH.

Read the messages to the Churches in Rev I know your works BUT I HOLD THIS AGAINST YOU RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE.

People this was not a Jump from truth to lies

TIMM said it best "WANDER"

[3] For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, [4] and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.

So many Churches teach that this is happening to day.

The truth is it had already started in 95AD and the Doctrines of Men slowly over time put to no avail the words of Jesus.

We are SOOOOOOO FAAAARRRRRR from the Truth that was Christianity in the first century,If those Christians rose today they would say we are heretics polluting Gods word.

Just The Facts

I agree. If Christ would've returned at any time, he could have had reason to 'clean house' like he did in the Temple.

Primarily, to me, because love for God and Man has grown cold.

To me, polluted Christianity resides upon the foundation of legalism and not love. But, justification for this is made upon the belief that legalism is an expression of love -- and with this, I disagree.

Upon this foundation of lack of TRUE love, the abominations of Christianity has spread. War, crusades, inquisitions, witch-hunts, division, justification of sin, and the displacement of the Universal Law of Love for the church and individual.

Yes, a crown has been given to Christianity to go and preach the word. Polluted Christianity and TRUE Christianity have both taken this crown and proceeded. One took the physical sword and the other took the spiritual sword to conquer. Both took root so close to one another in the realms of history, that either could fulfill the requirements of the first seal. With that said, if you believe that the first seal was fulfilled by one or the other, then what difference does it make??? It has been fulfilled.

Next stop, the second seal!!!!

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I know when we got the gift but that does not change the course of events.

It is funny cause I once believed as you do now.

Many use the differences in tis prophecy to say that this was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

But the reality of the event for event fulfillment is very compelling.

The Reality is the stars did not fall from heaven the sun did not go black and the noon did not turn blood red.

And more importantly if you read VERY carfully you will see that the destruction of jerusalem is by nuclear attack. or some sort of radiation weapon.

Matt and the gospel allude to it but Joel makes it very clear.

[3] Fire devours before them,
and behind them a flame burns.
The land is like the garden of Eden before them,
but after them a desolate wilderness,
and nothing escapes them.
[4] Their appearance is like the appearance of horses,
and like war horses they run.
[5] As with the rumbling of chariots,
they leap on the tops of the mountains,
like the crackling of a flame of fire
devouring the stubble,
like a powerful army
drawn up for battle.
[6] Before them peoples are in anguish,
all faces grow pale.
[7] Like warriors they charge,
like soldiers they scale the wall.
They march each on his way,
they do not swerve from their paths.
[8] They do not jostle one another,
each marches in his path;
they burst through the weapons
and are not halted.
[9] They leap upon the city,
they run upon the walls;
they climb up into the houses,
they enter through the windows like a thief.
[10] The earth quakes before them,
the heavens tremble.
The sun and the moon are darkened,
and the stars withdraw their shining.

This is the destruction of Jerusalem Jesus was talking about.

Each on their own path, leaping from mountain top to mountain top, with a flame coming from behind them. The Earth quakes and the heavens tremble

Before the land is the Garden of Eden after it is a desolated wilderness NOTHING ESCAPES.

This is a short range(cruise)missile attack on Jerusalem.

No go back and hear Jesus'' words of warning and you may see something you never noticed before.

17: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

This is a sudden attack don't try and save your possessions.

And just what does Radiation do to pregnant women and those who are Breast feeding.

Well it causes miscarriage and death of the infant through the radiation poisoning. Mom may not die for years but baby will die within days.

Just The Facts

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.