Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How would she have done that?

What did Obama do to the church?
If you were unaware of the pro Islam and pro abortion and pro gay and pro everything against the church, I cannot help you.

See post # 36

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
ww

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Partisan? Lol I am a lifelong Christian Conservative.
Maybe "Ideologue," then? ;)

The point was simply that when a poster starts raving the usual Democrat propaganda, all connection to the facts of the matter is lost.

I hope republicans are happy with their choice...we still have obamacare, still have globalist interventionist foreign policy, are suddenly on the verge of war with three countries and still have no movement on the border wall..
Conservative voters: I hope it was worth selling out all your values to get Don " the neo con" Trump
You know, at first glance, that sounds reasonable. Then we have to ask the poster--you--if there's any recognition of the fact that the election was an either-or choice...and you've already said that Clinton was also not up to your standards.

So your only choice, based on what you've said, would be to sit out the election and take what the other people decided for you. If that's it, what sense is there in griping about the results?

I also think that it's quite unreasonable to talk as though all the problems of the world--most of them in the hands of Congress, not the President--must have been solved by the new President in only 80 days or else he's a phony and a failure. In mean...really?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes, a charge created by a vote of the Republican majority at the time
Well, duh. The House of Representatives is, by our Constitution, in charge of this matter (as you yourself said). But at least there's no longer a question about what the charge was that brought a vote of impeachment.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you were unaware of the pro Islam and pro abortion and pro gay and pro everything against the church, I cannot help you.

See post # 36
How would those things have destroyed the church. She couldn't force Christians to get an abortion, do any kind of sexual act, or become Muslim.
So the question was HOW she could destroy the freedom of the church?

Who am I to believe fearful people or Jesus? I believe Jesus. He said absolutely nothing could destroy the Body of Christ, the Church.

• Winner
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Greyy

Mar 7, 2017
XX
✟9,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, duh. The House of Representatives is, by our Constitution, in charge of this matter (as you yourself said). But at least there's no longer a question about what the charge was that brought a vote of impeachment.

The charge was lying under oath by denying he had sex with a woman he did not have sex with.

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, I would have to agree somewhat. It does seem that that Christianity is starting to fade a bit here in the U.S. It seems even those that say they are Christian are picking up more and more secular/ atheist views and agreeing with them on issues. Stuff like pre marital sex, abortion, homosexuality, drug use ( weed) are becoming the norm and if you are a bible believing Christian and live according to your faith, you are deemed a bad person that is out to spread hate to gays, women who chose abortion, and cast judgement on people that don't share our faith.

Then we have some pastors of these big mega churches that are more concerned about not offending the secular world and abandoning what the bible says. For example, Carl Lentz of Hillsong Church flat out said in an interview with Oprah last year that you don't have to be a Christian to have a relationship with God/ Jesus. He then made a comment that implied that Jesus is only a road map to God and there are many ways get to God other than Jesus. It sucks because Carl was the young adult pastor here at the church I attend now, before he blew up to be this big celebrity preacher.

I do also wonder about Christians that voted for Trump. I have folks I go to church with who think he is this great Christian man but I am like WHAT? If anything Trump just brings out the worse of people and a lot of racial tensions as well. From what I see and heard from him and seen what kind of people come out to his rallies and support him, I don't see how any serious Christian can look at Trump and say he is a good example of our faith. All I can say is that we all as Christians really need to pray for this nation as things are really getting out of hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From Politico today- secular atheist Michael Shermer says that the rise of Trump is proof that the United States is moving towards atheism...
Who Cares if Trump Is Religious?
Unfortunately, its hard to disagree with him....the fact that Christians voted for Donald "grab them by the *****" Trump in the GOP primaries is an absolute disgrace.... The fact that they voted for him when their were 12 or 13 other principled Christian candidates to choose from (Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry etc etc) makes it even more unforgivable....

Mr. Donald Trump is legal president of the USA. God said, all powers are from God and must be supported, obeyed and diligently prayed for. Mr. Trump has big heart for the USA. However, as any thinking and God-beleiving person must understand, the real power in today's world lays where the money is. Banks and trans-national corporations, their true owners. Some of them physically aren't even located in the USA but elsewhere.

Reactions: buzuxi02
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How would those things have destroyed the church. She couldn't force Christians to get an abortion, do any kind of sexual act, or become Muslim.
So the question was HOW she could destroy the freedom of the church?

Who am I to believe fearful people or Jesus? I believe Jesus. He said absolutely nothing could destroy the Body of Christ, the Church.
So, you think this post is a winner?

Check this out:

Christian Conservatives, Be Assured That President Hillary Clinton Will Declare War on You | The Stream

Then, thank God that Trump, for all his faults, was elected as leader of the USA.

Reactions: Mccleary
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not the topic of discussion.

But you questioned a billionaire's business mind? For you to question it, you must be a trillionaire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But you questioned a billionaire's business mind? For you to question it, you must be a trillionaire.

So we can't question wealthy people? We aren't allowed to question or second guess someone like George Soros?

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe "Ideologue," then? ;)

So your only choice, based on what you've said, would be to sit out the election and take what the other people decided for you. If that's it, what sense is there in griping about it?

I also think that it's quite unreasonable to talk as though all the problems of the world--most of them in the hands of Congress, not the President--must have been solved by the new President in only 80 days or else he's a phony and a failure. In mean...really?
There are some good third party candidates out there.... And its time to look at a solid conservative third party as a replacement for the republicans...
And actually trump has gotten quite a lot done so far...three wars in 90 days (bombing strikes in both Syria and Afghanistan and a potential conflict Korea) that's got to be a new record...
And where are all the anti war anti globalist phonies who propelled trump to the top? That's right, they're all suddenly pro- war, pro foreign entanglement....suddenly globalism is a good thing...
That's the problem with a cult...you go wherever the cult leader takes you...

Upvote 0