Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But as I mentioned earlier, that peace has not happened, nor is it about to, without the Muslims giving up the Dome of the Rock on Temple Mound in Jerusalem. When is THAT going to happen?

Hint: Don't hold your breath!
Hi you make a good observation about the temple mount but in Rev John in Ch 11 was told this 9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

There is a book out about the real temple mount that is interesting in that it presents a good case that the dome of the rock is where the Antonio Fortress was and is not the temple mount. Josephus recorded that you could not see the temple entering Jerusalem and the fortress is quit visible on the top hill. There also needed to be running water at the temple mount and there is none at the dome of the rock. A little ways down the same hill is the Brook of Kidron and this is perhaps the real spot where the temple stood and indeed the outer court is as John said given to the Gentiles. Also Ahminjab when president of Iran answered a question about what if the Mahdi told him to make peace with Israel and allow the temple he said he would obey whatever the Mahdi said. Iran believes the 12 th Iman will come at a time a global chaos and bring order. The Mahdi is their messiah. There are a number of ways this all could work out.

Reactions: Bruce Carr
Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Whatever...in other words, in my opinion the US is too far gone to be saved, and having a fairly good leader in their time of desperation to me like the mercy of God. ..at least for His children.

America is totally screwed as it now has trump. Your 46th president in 2020 or 2024, republican or democrat is going to have to clear up his mess.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Y

Nope. Any real Christians would have been helping them.

Yeah they decided to chain em up in faith camps and pray to god to kick out the evil demon that caused their disability.

Last thing we need is fundermentalists in power using religion as an excuse to control people.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry but I have studied and rightly divided the word of truth. You are state that the new covenant has come and replaced the old and I am in total agreement with that. Jer 31 is prophecy saying that a new covenant would come not according to the one made with Moses and this covenant is for the forgiveness of sins. As Jesus said this is the cup of the new covenant made in his blood. There is no other offering for sin and we totally agree on that. But that is not the covenant God made with Abraham. That his descendants would have as a eternal possession the land of Canaan.

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself? Probably not. You state that the New Covenant has come and replaced the Old. Then you claim that the covenant is not replaced as the covenant God made with Abraham is still in effect.

There is only one covenant. Too many people see a host of different covenants in the Scriptures. There is but one. Each time it appears that there is another covenant being cut, it is simple an extension and modification of the one covenant of God with mankind. Each extension clarifies more and more of the covenant until Christ, who is the Last Adam, the head of the New Covenant, and the fulfillment of all covenant promises.

As for Abraham, have you not read the passage in Romans where Paul says that all believers are the children of Abraham? He states that we are the true Israel. For a Jew to become truly Israel, he must convert to the Christian faith. Then he will be a child of faithful Abraham and be in the covenant God has with mankind through Christ.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
They lost their place temporarily. In the end they repent. God's not done with them yet!

Nope. You need to learn how to do biblical analogy. God's covenant with the nation of Israel is analogized as a marriage in Hosea. Israel is the unfaithful wife. God is divine spouse.

Now in a marriage, if one spouse kills another, is there still a covenant between them? Nope....you cannot have a covenant with one person. Two living people are required. Using that analogy, the Jews killed their Spouse ... the covenant is over. There is no indication in Matthew 21 that when the husbandmen are cast out of the vineyard and destroyed, that they are some day restored. The teaching ends with the "new nation" in charge of the vineyard.

The Church replaced national Israel. God gave the nation yet one more chance to repent and turn to Him, but they killed the disciples and those who had converted, thus sealing their fate in AD 70.

Reactions: Bruce Carr
Upvote 0

BA1972

Apr 1, 2010
✟15,311.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Pre-Trib Delusion

12 Reasons Why the Pre-Trib Rapture and The Doctrine of Imminency is a Lie

1) The Gathering can only occur after 6 of the 7 trumps have been sounded. 1 Cor 15:52 states that the Gathering will occur at the sounding of the 7th trump.
The 6 trumps have not been sounded to date.

2) Christ’s last days on earth was an example to show us the proper orientation of the great tribulation relative to the resurrection. He was seized, imprisoned, beaten, tried, killed, and THEN resurrected, in that order. So, as per Christ's example, we shall see great tribulation before we are resurrected, or gathered.

3) All 3 of the Gospel accounts in Mt 24, Mk 13 & Lk 21 show us Christ’s words stating “after that tribulation, shall his Appearing take place”.

4) Paul states in 2 Thess 2:1-4 that The Gathering shall occur after the AOD is committed.

5) Rev 14 shows us that The Mark – as an integral part of the GT – is dispensed before The Harvest of Rev 14:14.

6) If the Elect of Christ are gathered before the GT, who is Christ talking to in Mt 24, Mk 13 & Lk 21?

7) Warnings about The Mark are repeated 7 times in The Revelation. If The Elect are not on earth during the GT, who is Christ warning 7 times ?

8) A pre-trib rapture would render The Revelation useless to Christians.

9) The AC must first wage war on Christians for 42 months, as per Dan 7:21 & 25, 8:24, 11:33-35, 12:3, 7 & 10, and Rev 12:17, along with many other passages.

10) Daniel 9:27 said that at the time of the AOD, the AC puts an end to the sacrifice. The sacrifice results from the war he conducts against Christians. Therefore, Christians are the sacrifice.

11) Common sense should dictate to anyone that no Christian, in the history of Christianity, has ever escaped trial and tribulation by resurrection or rapture. Those that have lived life as the poor in the trenches of life, know The Truth, inherently, that they will not be raptured from harm in the great tribulation. The pre-trib rapture is a doctrine of the weak in spirit.

12) This ET’s generation will be as wicked as it was in the days of Noah. Christians, also, shall generally be less worthy of inclusion in The Elect until they have endured persecution, so that they are refined like gold, and tested in the fire of Great Tribulation.

Can you then explain what 1 Thessalonians 5:8-10 means when it says the following:

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope. You need to learn how to do biblical analogy. God's covenant with the nation of Israel is analogized as a marriage in Hosea. Israel is the unfaithful wife. God is divine spouse.

Now in a marriage, if one spouse kills another, is there still a covenant between them? Nope....you cannot have a covenant with one person. Two living people are required. Using that analogy, the Jews killed their Spouse ... the covenant is over. There is no indication in Matthew 21 that when the husbandmen are cast out of the vineyard and destroyed, that they are some day restored. The teaching ends with the "new nation" in charge of the vineyard.

The Church replaced national Israel. God gave the nation yet one more chance to repent and turn to Him, but they killed the disciples and those who had converted, thus sealing their fate in AD 70.

You have glasses on which prevent you from seeing the obvious. Hosea ch 1
8 Now when she had weaned Lo-Ruhamah, she conceived and bore a son. 9 Then God said:
“Call his name Lo-Ammi,[fn]
For you are not My people,
And I will not be your God.
“Yet the number of the children of Israel
Shall be as the sand of the sea,
Which cannot be measured or numbered.
And it shall come to pass
In the place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’[fn]
There it shall be said to them,
You are sons of the living God.’
11 Then the children of Judah and the children of Israel
Shall be gathered together,
And appoint for themselves one head;
And they shall come up out of the land,
For great will be the day of Jezreel!

Jezreel is the other end of the valley of Megiddo and this is also affirming the destiny of Israel at the 2nd coming of Jesus. Hosea 2
“I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me
In righteousness and justice,
In lovingkindness and mercy;
20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness,
And you shall know the LORD.
21 “It shall come to pass in that day
That I will answer,” says the LORD;
“I will answer the heavens,
And they shall answer the earth.
22 The earth shall answer
With grain,
With new wine,
And with oil;
They shall answer Jezreel.[fn]
23 Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth,
And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy;[fn]
Then I will say to those who were not My people,[fn]
‘You are My people!’
And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’ ”

The new covenant is the only covenant that saves anyone. Israel will be brought under the new covenant at the 2nd coming. God will keep the covenant with Abraham regarding the land.

Upvote 0

Bruce Carr

Feb 1, 2017
Earth, Texas
✟18,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three
Opinion. The Trib is the wrath of God. Guess who is not appointed to that?
Great trib is the wrath of Satan. The day of the lord (vials) is the wrath of God...post trib, pre wrath "changing from mortal to immortal in the twinkling of an eye" @ the last trump

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

time

Feb 25, 2004
✟3,096.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah they decided to chain em up in faith camps and pray to god to kick out the evil demon that caused their disability.

Last thing we need is fundermentalists in power using religion as an excuse to control people.
Chain people up? Nice story. Christian did this you claim?

Upvote 0

time

Feb 25, 2004
✟3,096.00
Faith
Christian

Not very sound to try and make God out to be a promise breaker and untrue just because you twist some hooker story.

Upvote 0

time

Feb 25, 2004
✟3,096.00
Faith
Christian
Three

Great trib is the wrath of Satan. The day of the lord (vials) is the wrath of God...post trib, pre wrath "changing from mortal to immortal in the twinkling of an eye" @ the last trump
The day of the Lord is a period that, if I have it right covers a lot more than a few days or weeks of the vials. Also, it seems to me that GOD opens the seals and brings the judgments. Sure the ol boy is angry and mad as a wet hornet, and the nations are angry. They are not the ones bringing all this on man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The new covenant is the only covenant that saves anyone.

So all who lived and died before the NEW COVENANT are lost? What bible are you using that teaches that? Mine tells me that David is saved and he lived under the old covenant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Genealogy in the Bible leads to this conclusion of about 6,000 years old. Do you have bible proof otherwise?
I believe in young earth and here is a geologist named Ian Juby who scientifically can support the young earth idea. its about 30 minutes

Upvote 0

Bigmike424

Jan 24, 2017
Canton, OH
✟17,962.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The powers that be that seem to be aligning against the US president.

"97 US firms, including Apple & Google, lean on Trump travel ban in court"

97 US firms, including Apple & Google, lean on Trump travel ban in court

It would almost seem to make sense that a leader like that would be in the US at the time of the Rapture. Not that this is the case, but who really knows, could be, since the Rapture is due any time now. Almost like the mercy of the Lord. Some issues like pro life and other Christian values have been elevated again, after a long period of anti bible values being pushed from the top there.

If by some chance Trump were the Rapture President it makes sense that his rule would be quite temporary, and somewhat limited. (Because the evil powers will soon rule here in the end we are told . including a global government). Nevertheless, it is amazing that the government leaders at this moment anyhow, seem to be more on God's people's side than in the camp of the enemy of our souls.

Imagine a US and world where most of the government and people of the US were suddenly gone!
Amen! The only thing I would reconsider though is Ezekiel 38 where the Bible talks of the mega army coming down the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers toward Israel. It refers to the Merchants of Tarshish and their seemingly cowardice acts of merely asking if they're coming to take a spoil. Well yeah!!! The books that I have read, and again it is books and another mans interpretations, indicate this to be the US and England. I could be wrong but I see President Trump with one hand on a missile launch button while he sleeps!!!! But I definitely agree that this is the generation that will be raptured and return with King Jesus for His millennial reign!!!!

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So all who lived and died before the NEW COVENANT are lost? What bible are you using that teaches that? Mine tells me that David is saved and he lived under the old covenant.
Hi David lived before the new covenant and was saved by the new covenant. When the Bible says Jesus died and descended into hell for 3 days he was not in torment. The grave as the story of Lazarus and the rich man showed Lazarus in Abrahams bosom and the rich man in torment. Jesus set captivity free in that he descended and those like Abraham who believed God and it was accounted to them for righteousness are saved through faith and the blood of Jesus covered their sins. They are among those who in Rev 5 sing
8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us[fn] kings[fn] and priests to our God;
And we[fn] shall reign on the earth.”
11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice:
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”
13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”[fn]
14 Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four[fn] elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.[fn]

Upvote 0

time

Feb 25, 2004
✟3,096.00
Faith
Christian
Amen! The only thing I would reconsider though is Ezekiel 38 where the Bible talks of the mega army coming down the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers toward Israel. It refers to the Merchants of Tarshish and their seemingly cowardice acts of merely asking if they're coming to take a spoil. Well yeah!!! The books that I have read, and again it is books and another mans interpretations, indicate this to be the US and England. I could be wrong but I see President Trump with one hand on a missile launch button while he sleeps!!!! But I definitely agree that this is the generation that will be raptured and return with King Jesus for His millennial reign!!!!
Yes, after the Rapture probably, the king from the north with Iran and Turkey, Libya, and Syria and probably a part of Europe will come to attack Israel.

It is a little hard to imagine the US after the Rapture, and many countries though as the Christians will be missing! I would guess that globalism will be strong in that day.

Many believers feel that the world will come up with the story that aliens dunnit. (took the millions of people). When demons get tossed to earth from space, I guess that will fit their story also.

Reactions: Bigmike424
Upvote 0

time

Feb 25, 2004
✟3,096.00
Faith
Christian
Hi David lived before the new covenant and was saved by the new covenant.
??

He was saved by believing Jesus would come one day we are saved by believing He came one day.

When the Bible says Jesus died and descended into hell for 3 days he was not in torment. The grave as the story of Lazarus and the rich man showed Lazarus in Abrahams bosom and the rich man in torment. Jesus set captivity free in that he descended and those like Abraham who believed God and it was accounted to them for righteousness are saved through faith and the blood of Jesus covered their sins. They are among those who in Rev 5 sing
8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us[fn] kings[fn] and priests to our God;
And we[fn] shall reign on the earth.”
You know it was the dead old testament folks singing...how exactly? Why make things up?

Upvote 0