✟360,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dan 11:36-38
(36) And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
(37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
(38) But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

God of his father is Islam?! Please show us in the Scripture where God defined the God of his fathers as Islam.
God of his fathers (plural) is referring to a common phrase about God being the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. i.e. it is indicating the willful king in verse 36 is a Jew.

Scriptural reference is...

Matthew 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

....and in the Tanach....

Exodus 3:15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the god of his fathers reference in Daniel 11:37 for the person to be muslim.... there would have to be a biblical phrase - the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Ishmael - as most of the descedants of Ishmael are currently muslims, wouldn't you agree ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan 11:36-38
(36) And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
(37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
(38) But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

God of his father is Islam?! Please show us in the Scripture where God defined the God of his fathers as Islam.
Details of the anti-Christ –

His nationality – Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8 Micah 5: 5)

The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)

Leader of Ancient Assyrian region - Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)

Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8, Rev. 17: 12)

He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14, 19: 19)

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Details of the anti-Christ –

Tell me, what do the Gold, Silver, and Precious stones refer to in Scripture? Where do you find them, hmm?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Babylon and that city is being rebuilt.
You didn’t answer my question. Guess you didn’t even bother to compare scripture with scripture to find what the gold, silver and precious stones refer to.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rev. 17: 4 & 18: 12.

Try again:

1Ch 29:2
(2) Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the gold for things to be made of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.

1Co 3:11-13
(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
(13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Rev 18:10-13

(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
(12) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
(13) And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Now what does God see as gold, silver and precious stones. Are they not the Elect of the House of God while the unsaved believers are wood hay and stubble? So where do you find Elect at?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try again:

(2) Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the gold for things to be made of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.

(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
(13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
(12) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
(13) And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Now what does God see as gold, silver and precious stones. Are they not the Elect of the House of God while the unsaved believers are wood hay and stubble? So where do you find Elect at?
We are talking about Babylon, and God says that city has those jewels.

The elect - Israel will be on the earth ruling over the nations as promised.

The elect - Body of Christ will be in the highest ruling from the Lord`s own throne.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Try again:

Speaking of silver and gold, when I was in high school back in the day - we each took turns to pick a scripture to read in front of the class in home room. Mine was... Proverbs22:1...

1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does the context of Proverbs 22 about? What are the silver and gold in verse one referring to based on the context?
great riches of silver and gold - earthly wealth.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My testimony of the fulfillment of Dan 2
July 19, 2022

On July 19, 2022 Jesus opened my eyes to see exactly what was written in each verse in Dan 2. I saw that Babylon ruled the entire earth.
And what does the Word of GOD say or interpret for us?
Daniel 2:36-38:
36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the GOD of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou are this head of gold.

Do you see? The testimony of GOD is greater than yours. You were merely evasive in your interpretation, don't you?

While I reading that the Silver Beast was inferior to Babylon Jesus showed me that the reason it was inferior was because it ruled over less of the earth than Babylon.
First the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. You should know that Babylon was conquered as a whole by Cyrus-550 -539 B.C., so the conclusion is that his kingdom was not inferior in territory as Babylon, as you say.
My Lord JESUS would never speak so insignificant and foolish detail like yours about the size of the territory conquered by Cyrus, understand? What was really revealed to Daniel regardings inferiority of Cyrus Kingdom was about the greatness of Power, from gold to the silver, a Medo-Persian kingdom, literally less expressive.
Then he(JESUS???) pointed out that the Bronze Beast ruled over the entire earth. (highlight is mine)
Now, now, It was revealed to Daniel and is written in 2: verse 39-"and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over ALL the earth."
I already knew the Clay and Iron Beast is the Antichrist led fourth beast.
Well, what does Scripture reveal about Antichrist of the ancient roots of the fourth beast? Around two thousand years ago, the apostle John wrote in his first universal epistle: 1John 2:18-19:
18 ... as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out FROM US, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

That said, where is the birth place or the cradle of Antichrist?

Jesus put it in my heart to look up which kingdoms ruled over the entire earth. When I did I was taken to posts written by historians about this topic. One historian wrote that the US was the only country that ruled over the entire earth, while another historian wrote that the British Empire was the only other nation that came close to ruling over the entire earth when it waged the Opium War against China. The description of the British Empire fit the Silver Beast, which ruled over a smaller portion of the earth than ancient Babylon and the US.

The US fits the description of the Bronze Beast, which ruled over the entire earth like the Babylonian Empire. Thank you Jesus.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. What you wrote above has nothing to do with the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- but with satanic storytellers inspired by unclean spirit like frogs-Revelation 16:13.

Furthermore, JESUS would never put in your heart what you said "you did, and you took to posts written by historians" inspired by the spirit of lie, inspired by the Devil. It was not JESUS, but the old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan.
The descriptions of the ten toes on the Clay and Iron Beast were easy to figure out.
Rev. 19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan 2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on a common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the USA. The concept that the clay and iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about their murderous nature and or support thereof. The concept that the Iron and Clay don’t adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation from the rest of the world that is taught in Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that Islam is powerless in and of itself without the support of the Progressives in the world.
There is not any Truth in all things you above described. The clay refers to the Jews-specifically to Israel- , as says the Word of GOD. Isaiah 64:8 - 8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our Potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Furthermore, Revelation 19:12 doesn't fit in your foolish and false theories you have learned from satanic storytellers .

Dan. 2:36 “This was the dream; now we shall tell its interpretation before the king. 37 “You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength, and the glory; 38 and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold. 39 “And after you there will arise another kingdom inferior to you, then another third kingdom of bronze, which will rule over all the earth. 40 “Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. 41 “And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. 42 “And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. 43 “And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery. 44 “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. 45 “Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”
As ALL readers can see, except the Scriptures you above quoted from Daniel 2:36 to 45-the Woprd is GOD- , everything else you learned and wrote is not true, but a diabolical and misleading interpretation.

In summary of the fulfillment of Dan 2, the British Empire could be the Silver Beast that is inferior to the Babylonian Empire, the Gold Beast, regarding the amount of the world that it ruled over. The only country that ruled over the entire earth like Babylon of old, which qualifies it as the fulfillment of the Bronze Beast is the US. The Iron and Clay, Ten Toed Beast has to be the Antichrist led Beast because it is the only beast that is destroyed without human agency, which is described in Dan.2:34. Rev.19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan.2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on their common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the US. The concept that the Clay and Iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about them to hide their evil nature towards Jews and Christians. The concept that the Iron and Clay don't adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation Islam exhibits from the rest of the world, which is taught throughout Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that in and of itself Islam is powerless in the world without the help of the Progressives empowering them.
Your summary is good for nothing, what you sowed is only and only tares, and will be burned with everlasting fire.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Roman Kingdom is an imperial rule that existed in 2 parts, East and West, continuing in the Byzantine Empire in the East and in the Holy Roman Empire in the West. The modern world has seen this imperial dynasty break up into a number of states, precisely as we see the 4th Kingdom evolve into divided members. Russia and the US both contain this cultural tradition.
Regarding the two legs of iron of the Nebuchadnezzar's statue.
Verse 33 - His legs of iron, ... In fact, as you above described, the fourth Kingdom - the Roman Empire - is figured by the TWO LEGS OF IRON of the great statue, by allegory the two legs of iron mean the division of the Roman Empire in TWO parts as you commented.

That is an IMPORTANT DETAIL of the Daniel's prophecy - The two legs representing:
1- The Roman Empire of Western that lasted from 395 BC to 476AD:
2- The Bizantine Roman Empire that lasted from 330AD-1.453AD.

Both above kingdoms were DISSOLVED completely, practically both empires were dissolved over time AND THEIR INHABITANTS scattered among nations. Each one of these two Roman empires-two legs of iron - were transformed into a SPECIFIC and distincts branches, i.e. in two religious Powers until today, until the current time, as follow:

1 - Roman Catholic Church ruled by the Beast of sea- the Papacy . around 266 Popes were elected in these two last millennia, upon which rides the great harlot, the Roman Catholic Church. (The former Roman Empire of Western lasted from 395 BC to 476AD)
2 - The Orthodox Christians (the former Bizantine Roman Empire lasted from 330AD to 1.453AD)

As we can see, the above EVENTS describe the LITERAL and complete fulfillment of Daniel's interpretation literally fulfilled until the two legs of iron. Now it remains for to fulfill the prophetic revelation of the feet and toes (10 toes) of the statue, part of potters' clay, and part of iron. By the way, GOD is the Potter: Isaiah 64:8.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Roman Empire is not the fulfillment of the fourth beast, because the fourth beast is formed and led by the Antichrist and the Antichrist hasn't emerged yet.
In fact, the universal and satanic Antichrist's Kingdom, the fifth and last Empire of the Devil to be established in this time of Apocalypse, it has its roots from around 2000 years ago. Wwhere is the birth place or the cradle of Antichrist, whose Empire will be established from now on?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FEET & TOES - Divided Kingdom - ISLAM?

NO TRUE.

Daniel 2:41 “And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay(are the Jews-it's Israel-Isaiah 64:8) and partly of iron(all Gentile peoples), it will be a divided kingdom.

The divided kingdom will be established now in the time of Apocalypse, in fact will be the fifth and last universal Empire of the Devil, I would say the fifth of the hells, and this satanic Empire will be developed by the two Beasts of Revelation 13, and it will occur when the Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:43-47-, gives his throne, and power, and authority to the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:2, a Gentile Beast, whose ancient ROOTS is described mainly in Daniel 7:4 to 7.Take a look.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FEET & TOES - Divided Kingdom - ISLAM?

NO TRUE.

Daniel 2:41 “And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay(are the Jews-it's Israel-Isaiah 64:8) and partly of iron(all Gentile peoples), it will be a divided kingdom.

The divided kingdom will be established now in the time of Apocalypse, in fact will be the fifth and last universal Empire of the Devil, I would say the fifth of the hells, and this satanic Empire will be developed by the two Beasts of Revelation 13, and it will occur when the Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:43-47-, gives his throne, and power, and authority to the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:2, a Gentile Beast, whose ancient ROOTS is described mainly in Daniel 7:4 to 7.Take a look.

Get ready
The 10 kings come from Islam and the final Gentile world ruler is also from there.

Details of the Final Gentile Ruler –

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 10 kings come from Islam and the final Gentile world ruler is also from there.

Details of the Final Gentile Ruler –

No, what you wrote based in false interpretation of Scriptures will never be fulfilled. That is the theory you learned from the apostate preachers of the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? What JESUS revealed in the book of Revelation, the main future antichrist leader of the fifth kingdom of the Devil, (it is figured in the feet and 10 toes of IRON and CLAY of the Nebuchadnezzar's statue), i.e. the satanic and universal kingdom of Antichrist, he is "the Beast that will rise up out of the earth, and he had TWO horns like a lamb(a false lamb, course, a false messiah-John 5:43-47, the son of perdition-2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4), and he spake as a dragon, as is written in Revelation 13:11-18.

There will be no other more powerful MAN to establish the fifth and final dominion/kingdom of Satan, the kingdom of Antichrist, than the SON of perdition, a former cherub, Satan in the flesh, incarnate, as is written in 2 Thes. 2:9 - 9 "Even him(who?the false messiah), whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders", it is confirmed by Revelation 13:14: 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth (earth here is Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast(the Beast of sea); saying to them that dwell on the earth(dwell in Israel-the Jews, course), that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound-Revelation 13:3- by a Sword, and did live.

No, again, what you wrote based in false interpretation of Scriptures will never be fulfilled. That is the theory you learned from the apostate preachers of the Word of GOD. What will fulfill is what JESUS said: Matthew 24:23-25 - 24-There shall arise false Christs, and false prophets-false preachers of Scriptures, the apostates - , and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 23-Then if any MAN(Pastors, Bichops, Evangelists, etc) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
25 - Behold, I have told you before.

The 10 kings are not of Islam, as you imagine, neither there will be any kind of Islamic federation. Sad, very sad. Unfortunately your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective-Matthew 16:22-23.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dan 2 isn't remotely fulfilled as you claim "Jesus showed you." Whether Jesus showed you something along similar lines I don't know, but this is *not* the correct interpretation of Dan 2!

Quite simply, the 4 Kingdoms of Dan 2 were Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. And as we see, the Roman Kingdom is the last and will continue to exist, in some form, up until the coming of Christ's Kingdom.

The Roman Kingdom is an imperial rule that existed in 2 parts, East and West, continuing in the Byzantine Empire in the East and in the Holy Roman Empire in the West. The modern world has seen this imperial dynasty break up into a number of states, precisely as we see the 4th Kingdom evolve into divided members. Russia and the US both contain this cultural tradition.

The European culture containing this imperial tradition has expanded to influence the entire earth. Antichrist will restore the pagan Empire and cause the world to worship him as nearly indestructible. But Christ will come back to defeat him, and to judge the world.
Exactly. I don't know who showed James, but it wasn't Jesus. The four kingdoms were Babylon, Media/Persia Greece and Rome. The Roman Empire will last till Christ's Kingdom Daniel 2 and the Saints take the kingdom., Daniel 7.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,091.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan 2 isn't remotely fulfilled as you claim "Jesus showed you." Whether Jesus showed you something along similar lines I don't know, but this is *not* the correct interpretation of Dan 2!

Exactly. I don't know who showed James, but it wasn't Jesus. The four kingdoms were Babylon, Media/Persia Greece and Rome. The Roman Empire will last till Christ's Kingdom Daniel 2 and the Saints take the kingdom., Daniel 7.
I'm sure it wasn't JESUS.

Concerning the Kingdom of Antichrist, it will be established even now, from now on, in this beginning of the current millennium, it comes growing in the world from around 2000 years ago, and it was prophetically described in Daniel 2:40-43, and the apex of the Antichrist movement is now, from now on, because even now, from now on, the Kingdom of GOD will also conquered and established from now on, even now in this beginning of this current millennium and it will last 1000 years-Revelation 11:15-18-, then will LITERALLY fulfill Daniel 2:44-45 combined with 7:14-16, and the Antichrist's kingdom will be LITERALLY destroyed as a whole, then will fulfill Daniel 7:23-27. Take a look.

Around 65 years after His ascension, JESUS brought to remembrance the roots of the imperial kingdom of the Antichrist, a satanic and universal kingdom: Revelation 13:2-4 :
2 And the Beast which I saw(looking times back) was like unto a leopard(Daniel 7:6), and his feet were as the feet of a bear(Daniel 7:5), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(Daniel 7:4): and the dragon(Revelation 13:11) gave him(to the Beat of sea) his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority. (In fact, two Beasts will reign in the Antichrist's Kingdom-Revelation 13:1 and 13:11- and each one will reign for 42 months-or 1260 days- or three years and half - Luke 21:24 combined with Revelation 11:2. Take a look.)

And I saw one of his (7) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed(by the dragon): and all the world wondered after the Beast...

4 And they -the world- worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the Beast...(unto the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast.

The WAR will be between GOD's KINGDOM X and ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, the kingdom of Devil, the current satanic world

Revelation 11:15-18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the NATIONS were(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready, get ready

Last edited:
Upvote 0