Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My testimony of the fulfillment of Dan 2
July 19, 2022

On July 19, 2022 Jesus opened my eyes to see exactly what was written in each verse in Dan 2. I saw that Babylon ruled the entire earth. While I reading that the Silver Beast was inferior to Babylon Jesus showed me that the reason it was inferior was because it ruled over less of the earth than Babylon. Then he pointed out that the Bronze Beast ruled over the entire earth. I already knew the Clay and Iron Beast is the Antichrist led fourth beast. Jesus put it in my heart to look up which kingdoms ruled over the entire earth. When I did I was taken to posts written by historians about this topic. One historian wrote that the US was the only country that ruled over the entire earth, while another historian wrote that the British Empire was the only other nation that came close to ruling over the entire earth when it waged the Opium War against China. The description of the British Empire fit the Silver Beast, which ruled over a smaller portion of the earth than ancient Babylon and the US. The US fits the description of the Bronze Beast, which ruled over the entire earth like the Babylonian Empire. Thank you Jesus. The descriptions of the ten toes on the Clay and Iron Beast were easy to figure out.
Rev. 19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan 2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on a common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the USA. The concept that the clay and iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about their murderous nature and or support thereof. The concept that the Iron and Clay don’t adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation from the rest of the world that is taught in Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that Islam is powerless in and of itself without the support of the Progressives in the world.
Dan. 2:36 “This was the dream; now we shall tell its interpretation before the king. 37 “You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength, and the glory; 38 and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold. 39 “And after you there will arise another kingdom inferior to you, then another third kingdom of bronze, which will rule over all the earth. 40 “Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. 41 “And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. 42 “And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. 43 “And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery. 44 “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. 45 “Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”
In summary of the fulfillment of Dan 2, the British Empire could be the Silver Beast that is inferior to the Babylonian Empire, the Gold Beast, regarding the amount of the world that it ruled over. The only country that ruled over the entire earth like Babylon of old, which qualifies it as the fulfillment of the Bronze Beast is the US. The Iron and Clay, Ten Toed Beast has to be the Antichrist led Beast because it is the only beast that is destroyed without human agency, which is described in Dan.2:34. Rev.19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan.2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on their common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the US. The concept that the Clay and Iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about them to hide their evil nature towards Jews and Christians. The concept that the Iron and Clay don't adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation Islam exhibits from the rest of the world, which is taught throughout Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that in and of itself Islam is powerless in the world without the help of the Progressives empowering them.

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
July 19, 2022

On July 19, 2022 Jesus opened my eyes to see exactly what was written in each verse in Dan 2. ...Thank you Jesus. The descriptions of the ten toes on the Clay and Iron Beast were easy to figure out.
Dan 2 isn't remotely fulfilled as you claim "Jesus showed you." Whether Jesus showed you something along similar lines I don't know, but this is *not* the correct interpretation of Dan 2!

Quite simply, the 4 Kingdoms of Dan 2 were Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. And as we see, the Roman Kingdom is the last and will continue to exist, in some form, up until the coming of Christ's Kingdom.

The Roman Kingdom is an imperial rule that existed in 2 parts, East and West, continuing in the Byzantine Empire in the East and in the Holy Roman Empire in the West. The modern world has seen this imperial dynasty break up into a number of states, precisely as we see the 4th Kingdom evolve into divided members. Russia and the US both contain this cultural tradition.

The European culture containing this imperial tradition has expanded to influence the entire earth. Antichrist will restore the pagan Empire and cause the world to worship him as nearly indestructible. But Christ will come back to defeat him, and to judge the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
July 19, 2022

On July 19, 2022 Jesus opened my eyes to see exactly what was written in each verse in Dan 2. I saw that Babylon ruled the entire earth. While I reading that the Silver Beast was inferior to Babylon Jesus showed me that the reason it was inferior was because it ruled over less of the earth than Babylon. Then he pointed out that the Bronze Beast ruled over the entire earth. I already knew the Clay and Iron Beast is the Antichrist led fourth beast. Jesus put it in my heart to look up which kingdoms ruled over the entire earth. When I did I was taken to posts written by historians about this topic. One historian wrote that the US was the only country that ruled over the entire earth, while another historian wrote that the British Empire was the only other nation that came close to ruling over the entire earth when it waged the Opium War against China. The description of the British Empire fit the Silver Beast, which ruled over a smaller portion of the earth than ancient Babylon and the US. The US fits the description of the Bronze Beast, which ruled over the entire earth like the Babylonian Empire. Thank you Jesus. The descriptions of the ten toes on the Clay and Iron Beast were easy to figure out.
Rev. 19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan 2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on a common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the USA. The concept that the clay and iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about their murderous nature and or support thereof. The concept that the Iron and Clay don’t adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation from the rest of the world that is taught in Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that Islam is powerless in and of itself without the support of the Progressives in the world.
Dan. 2:36 “This was the dream; now we shall tell its interpretation before the king. 37 “You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength, and the glory; 38 and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold. 39 “And after you there will arise another kingdom inferior to you, then another third kingdom of bronze, which will rule over all the earth. 40 “Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. 41 “And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. 42 “And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. 43 “And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery. 44 “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. 45 “Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”
In summary of the fulfillment of Dan 2, the British Empire could be the Silver Beast that is inferior to the Babylonian Empire, the Gold Beast, regarding the amount of the world that it ruled over. The only country that ruled over the entire earth like Babylon of old, which qualifies it as the fulfillment of the Bronze Beast is the US. The Iron and Clay, Ten Toed Beast has to be the Antichrist led Beast because it is the only beast that is destroyed without human agency, which is described in Dan.2:34. Rev.19:12 tells us that the ten toes found in Dan.2:41-43 are ten kings who will join with the Antichrist led fourth beast for one hour based on their common desire to destroy Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the US. The concept that the Clay and Iron mix through the seed of men is referring to the mixed marriages that have occurred as a result of the Progressives bringing Muslims to their countries while their propaganda outlets lie about them to hide their evil nature towards Jews and Christians. The concept that the Iron and Clay don't adhere to one another is fulfilled by the separation Islam exhibits from the rest of the world, which is taught throughout Islam. The concept that part of the kingdom is brittle and part of the kingdom is strong is derived from the fact that in and of itself Islam is powerless in the world without the help of the Progressives empowering them.
James, if you broke your posts up into paragraphs, it would make it much easier for other people to read. Take a look at how RandyPNW structured his post.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPNW
Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Roman Kingdom is an imperial rule that existed in 2 parts, East and West, continuing in the Byzantine Empire in the East and in the Holy Roman Empire in the West. The modern world has seen this imperial dynasty break up into a number of states, precisely as we see the 4th Kingdom evolve into divided members. Russia and the US both contain this cultural tradition.

The European culture containing this imperial tradition has expanded to influence the entire earth. Antichrist will restore the pagan Empire and cause the world to worship him as nearly indestructible. But Christ will come back to defeat him, and to judge the world.
The Roman Empire is not the fulfillment of the fourth beast, because the fourth beast is formed and led by the Antichrist and the Antichrist hasn't emerged yet.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Roman Empire is not the fulfillment of the fourth beast, because the fourth beast is formed and led by the Antichrist and the Antichrist hasn't emerged yet.
What I'm saying, brother, is that the 4th Kingdom of Rome began before the time of Christ and continues up until the time of Antichrist. It is all one tradition, one culture, and one Kingdom. It has taken many forms, and continues even in a broken-up form today. You still see Russia attempting to establish its empire. You still see the US trying to spread its influence as far away as Ukraine.

Ultimately, there will be 10 major states emerge out of this ancient culture to reestablish an imperial unity, and the Antichrist will take control over it by putting down 3 of its leaders. This will be 7 leaders and 10 states, all united as a modern form of the Roman Kingdom.

You may see, for example, elements of the coming Antichristian Empire in the US and Russia. But this does not mean the 4th Kingdom of Dan 2 is not the Roman Kingdom. The Roman Kingdom, or 4th empire, continues until the coming of Christ. Eventually, the Roman Kingdom will become the Antichristian Kingdom, when Antichrist takes power in Europe, I believe.

Therefore, Rome is, I believe, the Great Harlot of Rev 17. But there may be elements of the Great Harlot in the US, which is part of the ancient Roman Kingdom, culturally and traditionally. David Wilkerson thought so, and apparently William Brannum thought so too, as do you. There may be truth in that!

I wrote D. Wilkerson some years back, challenging his view that the "US is Harlot Babylon." He actually responded to me, saying that his vision wasn't necessarily a literal interpretive view of Rev 17, but rather, a revelation that the US fits that prophecy morally and prophetically.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
James, if you broke your posts up into paragraphs, it would make it much each for other people to read. Take a look at how RandyPNW structured his post.
The infrastructure of this forum is messed up. The people who designed it need to make it work right.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The infrastructure of this forum is messed up. The people who designed it need to make it work right.
James, I don't know what you mean.

In your opening post, did you copy that content from another site, and then when you pasted it into your post, it did not retain its original format ?

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I'm saying, brother, is that the 4th Kingdom of Rome began before the time of Christ and continues up until the time of Antichrist. It is all one tradition, one culture, and one Kingdom. It has taken many forms, and continues even in a broken-up form today. You still see Russia attempting to establish its empire. You still see the US trying to spread its influence as far away as Ukraine.

Ultimately, there will be 10 major states emerge out of this ancient culture to reestablish an imperial unity, and the Antichrist will take control over it by putting down 3 of its leaders. This will be 7 leaders and 10 states, all united as a modern form of the Roman Kingdom.

You may see, for example, elements of the coming Antichristian Empire in the US and Russia. But this does not mean the 4th Kingdom of Dan 2 is not the Roman Kingdom. The Roman Kingdom, or 4th empire, continues until the coming of Christ. Eventually, the Roman Kingdom will become the Antichristian Kingdom, when Antichrist takes power in Europe, I believe.

Therefore, Rome is, I believe, the Great Harlot of Rev 17. But there may be elements of the Great Harlot in the US, which is part of the ancient Roman Kingdom, culturally and traditionally. David Wilkerson thought so, and apparently William Brannum thought so too, as do you. There may be truth in that!

I wrote D. Wilkerson some years back, challenging his view that the "US is Harlot Babylon." He actually responded to me, saying that his vision wasn't necessarily a literal interpretive view of Dan 7, but rather, a revelation that the US fits that prophecy morally and prophetically.
To say that the fourth beast in Dan 2 is the Roman Empire is wrong. The Antichrist forms the fourth beast and he hasn't emerged yet to form it. In addition to this the fourth beast is made up of seven heads and ten horns, which are kingdoms, made up of several nations each and their kings, which obviously extends far beyond the Roman Empire. If you are going to make a comment about how the modern nations that make up ancient Rome fit into the picture you need to look into the fulfillment of the beast in Rev 12:3 and the correlation between this beast and the beast found in Rev 13:1.
Rev. 12:1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.
Rev. 13:1 And he stood on the sand of the seashore. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
If you compare the descriptions and effects of the judgment of Babylon the great found in Rev. 16-18 you would see that Rome does not fit in any way.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
James, if you broke your posts up into paragraphs, it would make it much each for other people to read. Take a look at how RandyPNW structured his post.
That's very good advice! I used to be *extremely hard to read,* and sometimes I still am. I found that dividing points up allows a person to consider each point separately. Otherwise, different ideas all tend to run together in the reader's mind, and important truths can be lost. But James can style his format any way he wishes.
To say that the fourth beast in Dan 2 is the Roman Empire is wrong. The Antichrist forms the fourth beast and he hasn't emerged yet to form it. In addition to this the fourth beast is made up of seven heads and ten horns, which are kingdoms, made up of several nations each and their kings, which obviously extends far beyond the Roman Empire. If you are going to make a comment about how the modern nations that make up ancient Rome fit into the picture you need to look into the fulfillment of the beast in Rev 12:3 and the correlation between this beast and the beast found in Rev 13:1.
Rev. 12:1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.
Rev. 13:1 And he stood on the sand of the seashore. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
If you compare the descriptions and effects of the judgment of Babylon the great found in Rev. 16-18 you would see that Rome does not fit in any way.
I had to edit my post to say that D. Wilkerson did not claim to have the literal interpretation of *Revelation 17* in mind when he said that the U.S. was "Harlot Babylon." I'm not going to become a martyr over my interpretation, but I do view the 4th Kingdom as the Kingdom of Rome, just as many Christian scholars of the past have seen it, including the Church Fathers. Dan 2 and 7 appear to make this self-interpretive and a matter of simple logic to view the 4th Kingdom as Rome.

To extend ancient Rome to become the Antichristian Kingdom as well, then, is a matter of seeing the tradition of Rome as beginning with the ancient Roman Empire and ending with the reign of Antichrist. But yes, I agree that the 4th Kingdom encompasses Antichrist, since we are told that the 4th Kingdom divides into 10 smaller kingdoms, and is united under the "Little Horn," the person of Antichrist.

Dan 2.37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory... 39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom.

Clearly, Dan 2 views the 1st Kingdom as Babylon, the 2nd as Persia, the 3rd as Greece, and the 4th as Rome, since these are *successive kingdoms.*

Dan 7.24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Dan 7 correlates with Dan 2, and one can see that the 10 kings are a later extension of the 4th Kingdom. That is, the 4th Kingdom begins *separate* from the time of Antichrist. As such, this Kingdom *must precede* the time of these 10 smaller kingdoms. This can only be Rome, in my estimation. But thanks for listening.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's very good advice! I used to be *extremely hard to read,* and sometimes I still am. I found that dividing points up allows a person to consider each point separately. Otherwise, different ideas all tend to run together in the reader's mind, and important truths can be lost. But James can style his format any way he wishes.
I try to limit my paragraphs to three sentences or less. I constantly work on ways to communicate my thinking regarding any topic. Sometimes outlines work well.

I try to avoid using exclamation marks - as a general practice. On occasion they are appropriate, but generally speaking, no.

Using quotation marks like you did above is often a good technique.

Reactions: RandyPNW
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
July 19, 2022

James, so you are claiming that the......

Head of gold - the Babylonian Empire
Chest of silver - the British Empire
Body of bronze - the United States
Legs of iron - ?????
Feet of iron mixed with clay - ?????

Revelation 19:2 - Babylon the Great - the United States

Please be more explicit in who the legs of iron represent. And who the iron mixed with clay represent.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
James, this is the most widely held view of the statue image in Daniel 2....

Chest of silver - the Mede-Persian Empire
Body of bronze - the Greek Empire
Legs of iron - the Roman Empire
Feet of iron mixed with clay - the Roman Empire of the end times

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
James, so you are claiming that the......

Chest of silver - the British Empire
Body of bronze - the United States
Legs of iron - ?????
Feet of iron mixed with clay - ?????

Revelation 19:2 - Babylon the Great - the United States

Please be more explicit in who the legs of iron represent. And who the iron mixed with clay represent.
Dan 2 Statue Fulfillment.png

The Iron is made up of the Progressives, which are also known as the Woke in the nations that are using immigration of Muslims, which are symbolized by the clay, to tip the voter scales in their favor, destroy their Judea Christian based societies and help the iron exterminate the Christians when and wherever they can get away with it. The anti-Christians Progressives are luring their own into marrying the Muslim immigrants, which is fulfilling combining in the seed of men. The nations involved in this sinister plot will become part of the Antichrist led 7 heads, which are kingdoms, made up of several nations each and their kings. The Muslims fulfill the brittle clay, in that without the backing of the Progressive Communists they are powerless in the world.The Muslims will join the Antichrist led fourth beast in the common cause to overthrow Israel and Babylon the great, which is the USA, when the earthquake John saw in Rev 16 renders the US defenseless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
James, this is the most widely held view of the statue image in Daniel 2....

Chest of silver - the Mede-Persian Empire
Body of bronze - the Greek Empire
Legs of iron - the Roman Empire
Feet of iron mixed with clay - the Roman Empire of the end times
The fact that this is the most widely held view among Christians tells us that the multitudes believing this are part of the 5 virgins with oil (Christians) who Jesus foretold will be asleep in academia's false teachings about the end times until the unsaved wake up, at the time the resurrection takes place and realize they need to believe in Jesus.
Matt. 25:1 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 “And five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3 “For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5 “Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6 “But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 “Then all those virgins rose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 “And the foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 “But the prudent answered, saying, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
July 19, 2022

I also agree that the divided kingdom will be Islam.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also agree that the divided kingdom will be Islam.
The legs of iron and the ten toes are the same beast. The ten toes aren't the nation of Islam divided, it is the separation Islam will maintain while they conspire with the Progressives to exterminate Christians and overthrow Israel. I mention that Dan 11:37 tells us the Antichrist won't worship the god of his fathers because there are those who claim the Antichrist will practice Islam.
Dan 11:37 “And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The legs of iron and the ten toes are the same beast. The ten toes aren't the nation of Islam divided, it is the separation Islam will maintain while they conspire with the Progressives to exterminate Christians and overthrow Israel. I mention that Dan 11:37 tells us the Antichrist won't worship the god of his fathers because there are those who claim the Antichrist will practice Islam.
Dan 11:37 “And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.
The `God` of his fathers is Islam, but he will do away with all religion and desire the worship himself. (Rev. 17: 16, 2 Thess. 2: 4))

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The `God` of his fathers is Islam, but he will do away with all religion and desire the worship himself. (Rev. 17: 16, 2 Thess. 2: 4))
The Antichrist and the False Prophet will alter times or history and law by claiming the Antichrist is the fulfillment of the one the Bible says will come and calling the bad good and good bad. The False Prophet will perform Satanic signs to lift up the Antichrist between the two of them every unsaved person will think their name is written in the book of life and not the Christians.
Dan. 7:25 ‘And he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
Rev 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And there was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast might even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead,
Rev. 17:8 “ The beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Dan 11:36-38
(36) And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
(37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
(38) But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

God of his father is Islam?! Please show us in the Scripture where God defined the God of his fathers as Islam.

Upvote 0