The fourth and possibly fifth dimensions... Maybe...? A discussion.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I would like to propose that the fourth dimension, and let's just start with the fourth one for right now, is other possibilities, or other universes, or would be what a theoretical multiverse would be, etc.

For the record, there is no proof, but as of right now this just a thought discussion, or is just food for thought, or is only just a thought experiment, etc, which is why any talk about other universes, or other possibilities, or and other so-called realities, or any so-called "multiverse", is only very, very much only highly theoretical right now, and is why I said that, etc, but I do think it could be the fourth dimension, as I don't think the fourth dimension is time, but time could possibly be a part of the fifth dimension maybe, but I'll get into that a little bit more in a bit, etc.

I don't know that I believe in a multiverse right now, as there is absolutely no proof of that right now, but as with the the second dimension not being able to perceive or even prove the third, and the first not being aware of the second or the third, I think the fourth dimension could be other possibilities, or the theoretical multiverse, etc. Another reason I either do or do not believe in a multiverse, besides the reason I am just right now stating at the first (there is no proof), etc, is because I believe this universe is and always has been all very, very much deterministic from the very beginning of it, and that there is no such thing as other possibilities, or choice; and that choice, or other possibilities, or any other way any of this can, or ever could go ever, is just an illusion, possibly due to a lack of knowledge right now out of ignorance, etc, so I have a very, very hard time believing that any other kinds of other possibilities, can even exist, etc, because there would have to be two or more separate uncaused causes to produce any other possibilities, or other universes, or that could create a multiverse, etc.

Now let's talk about "time" for a minute, I believe time also exists in any kind of theoretical fourth dimension also, and that if there were any kind of other possibilities that were the fourth dimension, that those are all happening at the same time as it is here, in all of them, or everywhere, etc, because I believe the universe (talking about just this universe right now) is the same age everywhere. Time could be more apart of a theoretical fifth dimension maybe, because if the fourth is all other possibilities happening elsewhere (in other universes) (theoretically) but at the same time or age as here everywhere, then if you add all times, or all points in time as the fifth, then you have all possibilities happening or going at all moments in all time everywhere all at once, etc, but then, how could you then call that everywhere all at once, since the term "everywhere" might not any longer apply, and it could just be one point quote/unquote "everywhere", all at once, etc, and good luck trying to figure all of that one out, etc.

Either way, I don't know that were ever going to find any proof, because it like asking two dimensional beings, if there were such, to be able to prove or observe the three dimensions, which is for them, is basically impossible, etc, same if you asked one dimensional ones about the second dimension, etc, let alone the third, or beyond that, etc, there is simply no frame of reference, and it could be the same for us maybe when considering higher or additional dimensions, etc. But consider that each dimension is only adding an additional layer to the others that the others could not see before, because theirs, is only one of them, etc, for this reason, I think the next layers could be other possibilities, and then the next layer after that, all points in time maybe, etc, which might also make it everywhere at once maybe, etc, but any other possibilities means other universes in my view, as I think this one is just one, and is all deterministic, and that the others are also, but only that that they are just only one also, and are separate from what determines/determined/continues to determine, our universe or reality, etc.

Who's to say how many there would be? Some say infinite, but then again, that's what someone in a two dimensional reality would say about our additional layers or slices of our reality, etc. And just as a three dimensional reality is composed of some say many, many infinite layers, or threads, of two dimensional and one dimensional realities, it might maybe could be infinite maybe, but then again, "who knows", really.

Mathematics... It is my belief that our universe or reality, if it does only truly have only one possibility, could be very, very easily all fully known, or all very, very easily all fully predicted all from the very beginning to ending, and everything in-between, pretty much very, very easily mathematically, and that there might even be a being who set it all in motion, but I won't get into that part of it here, etc. Note that I do say "easy" though, in comparison to adding other possibilities, or the possibility of other universes, or other realities. If it truly all is cause and effect for the whole time of it, going all the way back to the very, very beginning of it, then I don't think it would be too much of a challenge to at least see how that all could be all possibly be fully known and fully expressed, mathematically. Problem is, once we know that math, then our next challenge will be knowing all of the combined math of all other realities, or the math of all other possibilities or realities combined, etc. And then, after that, "at all times", etc, which might also mean "all places in time" also, etc, which might also mean "one single place in time" also, etc, which, good luck if we can ever get that far, etc, and I'm guessing that just by thinking about it for a second you can see why, etc. One dimensional math is different from two dimensional math, which is different from three dimensional math, but each is only adding "more", or an additional layer, to the previous mathematics, and includes all of the previous dynamics, etc.

Are any of you with me so far?

If so, I would greatly appreciate anything you might add, or comments you wish to make, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmawowee

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Here is a helpful video that might help, for all you visual learners.

They say this boy disappeared after making this video, don't know how much truth there is to it though.

If he did disappear, the government probably took him, and is hiding him somewhere maybe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This one is meant to be funny, and because I love my cats, and feel like no else truly understands them. Kind of like me.

1698021684337.png

God Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If so, I would greatly appreciate anything you might add, or comments you wish to make, etc.

Some think, as do I, that Paul mentions four dimensions of space.

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Here is a helpful video that might help, for all you visual learners.

They say this boy disappeared after making this video, don't know how much truth there is to it though.

If he did disappear, the government probably took him, and is hiding him somewhere maybe.

I'm going to have to come back and comment on some more of this kids video, while he does a very, very good good job at explaining some very, very basic things, very, very well, there are a few parts of it that I do disagree with, time travel being possible for one, I don't think that going near the speed of light in a spaceship would move you forward in time, or would make you arrive at earth in the future, well, it would make you arrive at earth in the future, but that's only because time went slower for the people in the ship, and not that time went any faster in the rest of the universe, or anywhere on earth, etc, But I'll come back and comment some more later. This is an extremely, extremely useful video though for a lot of people who have maybe never thought about any of these kinds of things before, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some think, as do I, that Paul mentions four dimensions of space.

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Width, depth, length, and height. Guess we can only guess at what he truly meant by those terms. But if he ever meant sheer vastness, or "size" of it all in any of them, he might have been right, etc.

But it also could all actually be the size of a mustard grain ;)

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Width, depth, length, and height. Guess we can only guess at what he truly meant by those terms.

Um ... I would say he meant width, depth, length, and height.

Or, as Paul put it: breadth, and length, and depth, and height.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm going to have to come back and comment on some more of this kids video, while he does a very, very good good job at explaining some very, very basic things, very, very well, there are a few parts of it that I do disagree with, time travel being possible for one, I don't think that going near the speed of light in a spaceship would move you forward in time, or would make you arrive at earth in the future, well, it would make you arrive at earth in the future, but that's only because time went slower for the people in the ship, and not that time went any faster in the rest of the universe, or anywhere on earth, etc, But I'll come back and comment some more later. This is an extremely, extremely useful video though for a lot of people who have maybe never thought about any of these kinds of things before, etc.

God Bless.
Makes you ask the question that if time slowed down for the people inside the ship, then did it also slow down for the ship? because in that case they might move slower as time went slower for them, which makes you ask the question if they really even would arrive at earth for what would appear to be only to them, years later, but only because they were aging slower.

Anyway, I don't think time travel is possible, didn't Einstein say that time would theoretically freeze, or stop for you, if you could reach the speed of light? Anyway, I don't think that would be the case for the rest of the universe, do you?

Anyway, the universe gives us the ability to only see into the past only, but not ever the future, because only math can do that, etc, and that, only by examining the past, etc, then you could quote/unquote "see into the future", by predicting it, but you could never travel into it, etc, and that's because the whole entire universe, is on the same exact "time clock" everywhere, etc, and even if you could go many, many times the speed of light, you'd still arrive at wherever you were going, and at the object or places you were going, only it's "real time" in space-time only, etc, because the universe is actually the same age everywhere, and even going very, very many times the speed of light, doesn't change any of that.

The nearest star system is four light years or so away, correct? Well, let say you could leave from earth and be there in ten minutes. Please take note that what we are seeing of that star system from earth is four years in the past, which is precisely why we say it is four light years away, because the light that we are seeing of it from earth is four years old, etc. Anyway, say you could be there in ten minutes, and not suffer any effects of time dilation in the ship, etc. You would arrive at that star system with a picture that was four more years and ten minutes newer than what we could see from earth, and that would be that star system's "real time", etc. Now if you were to take a second to look back at earth from there, you would see earth four years minus ten minutes older, or in the past, than when you left it, and you could watch past events play out on earth from there if you wanted to, etc, but you could never see into the future, because, let's say you head immediately back to earth, then you'd arrive back at earth in it's "real time", which would be the time you left, plus twenty minutes, if you headed back immediately, etc, otherwise, you'd have to include the time you spent at the other solar system, and then add that to it, etc, but absolutely no actual time travel, it's just that images from light take a certain amount of light to travel, giving us the ability to just only see into the past only, but the universe is actually the same exact age everywhere, and this is true for anything much, much further away also, say a billion light years away, if you were able to get to it in ten minutes, it would be very, very different when you arrived there, some things wouldn't even be in the same place, and if you didn't account for that, it could make it very, very dangerous to travel there in the space of ten minutes time, because it would all be advanced to it's "real time" when you arrived there, which would be 1 billion years newer plus the ten minutes travel time, than what you originally saw of it from earth.

Might be interesting to see earth a billion years in the past though, most certainly it could greatly advance our current scientific theories, but there is no such thing as time travel, sorry, but that is all in the realm of fiction, or scientific fantasy, etc. We can see into the past, but we cannot go into the past, and traveling into the future, or seeing the future, except by mathematics, is just not possible, as everything is in "real time" in the universe, which is the same exact age, or time, everywhere.

Time goes slower for people or objects very, very close to a very strong gravitational pull, but other than that, there is not that much of difference in the normal flow of time, anywhere in the universe, etc.

And again, time travel is just not possible, etc.

I will check back later.

God Bless.

Upvote 0