The other or additional dimensions thread.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This thread will be all about discussing other dimensions, or what you think other dimensions might be, but I would ask that we try to limit the discussions in this thread to that subject please, ok. At least "try" anyway, etc.

I'll start with my thoughts to hopefully get this started, etc.

To put it simply, I think one other dimension could be other possibilities, since I think this universe only contains one, etc, but that all of those are still at the same "now" or "now time", etc. And then that another dimension could of course be "time" or "at all times", etc. And I'm not sure if the dimension of time, or at all possible moments in time, would include all places as well, etc. But if you think it doesn't, then maybe that could yet be another one as well maybe, but I tend to lean more toward the opinion that it might not be, but is included in the dimension of "at all possible times" or time, etc.

To try and get a simple grasp of other dimensions, think of adding another additional realm or new dimension as adding a new set of "slices" maybe, etc. Like when you think about a theoretical 2 dimensional being or thing trying to get a grasp on what the 3rd is, which is height in this case, and your adding the additional dimension of height, etc, which adds a new set of "slices", etc. Or a 1 dimensional thing or being trying to perceive the second, or the second and the third maybe, etc, which might help with this discussion, etc.

Once again, my theory is that adding other possibilites adds that, or adds one, and then also that "at all possible times" also adds that, or adds another one as well, etc, but I just don't know about all places yet, as I think those could maybe be included in the "in or at times" maybe, etc?

Again, this thread is about other possible additional dimensions, so let's try to keep it close to that subject, ok.

And, "go".

Take Care/God Bless.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And, "go".

Paul mentions four.

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Also note these two passages ...

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

... where three dimensions of space are being "rolled up" into a fourth.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Paul mentions four.

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Also note these two passages ...

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

... where three dimensions of space are being "rolled up" into a fourth.
Well, there are only 3 for us right now, length, width, and height.

Either two of Paul's words mean the same thing, or he is talking about something else in one of them that is another thing/realm/dimension entirely, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟13,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe if I have some free time in the next few days, I can explain the graphic...

Dimensional Hierarchy.png

Note that 'Time' is not included as a dimension.

Also, the two-dimensional Underword, Abyss, etc. is not shown.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This thread will be all about discussing other dimensions, or what you think other dimensions might be, but I would ask that we try to limit the discussions in this thread to that subject please, ok. At least "try" anyway, etc.

I'll start with my thoughts to hopefully get this started, etc.

To put it simply, I think one other dimension could be other possibilities, since I think this universe only contains one, etc, but that all of those are still at the same "now" or "now time", etc. And then that another dimension could of course be "time" or "at all times", etc. And I'm not sure if the dimension of time, or at all possible moments in time, would include all places as well, etc. But if you think it doesn't, then maybe that could yet be another one as well maybe, but I tend to lean more toward the opinion that it might not be, but is included in the dimension of "at all possible times" or time, etc.

To try and get a simple grasp of other dimensions, think of adding another additional realm or new dimension as adding a new set of "slices" maybe, etc. Like when you think about a theoretical 2 dimensional being or thing trying to get a grasp on what the 3rd is, which is height in this case, and your adding the additional dimension of height, etc, which adds a new set of "slices", etc. Or a 1 dimensional thing or being trying to perceive the second, or the second and the third maybe, etc, which might help with this discussion, etc.

Once again, my theory is that adding other possibilites adds that, or adds one, and then also that "at all possible times" also adds that, or adds another one as well, etc, but I just don't know about all places yet, as I think those could maybe be included in the "in or at times" maybe, etc?

Again, this thread is about other possible additional dimensions, so let's try to keep it close to that subject, ok.

And, "go".

Take Care/God Bless.
If the next, at let's just call it the fourth for now, etc, anyway, if the next dimension is other possibilities, and the one beyond that was time, or was in or at all possible times, or possibilities in time, etc, then if there were beings that existed in the fourth dimension, but not the next one, or the fifth one yet, etc, then that could possibly explain a lot of things, etc.

Like when we dream. What are our dreams, etc? I know I've seen very, very crazy possibilities in my mind when I am dreaming, etc. But what if they are actual other possibilities in the 4th dimension, and what if there are beings there, etc?

Either way, these other beings could have access to all other possible possibilities, but just maybe not at all times yet, etc, but are still locked into one time, which is our time, or the "now time", etc.

Anyway, it's something to think about I guess.

Maybe these other beings are trying to get to a person or a place that they could also exist at all possible times maybe, etc?

God Bless.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe these other beings are trying to get to a person or a place that they could also exist at all possible times maybe, etc?

Take my advice:

Don't mess with them.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
In string theory, there are ten dimensions of space.
I'm going to be doing more research on those soon, and why the math says that there are ten, and what they are or could be right now, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm going to be doing more research on those soon, and why the math says that there are ten, and what they are or could be right now, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

God Bless.

LOL

I have trouble with just the three I live in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
LOL

I have trouble with just the three I live in.
So do I sometimes, lol.

But I also do really, really like at least trying to learn about these kinds of things sometimes, if I can yet, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Believe me, I try not to, but sometimes that is always just only up to God, and sometimes we may not have a choice sometimes, etc.

Not to worry.

In Jesus' time they were all over the place.

Especially spirits of infirmity.

But the Holy Spirit suppresses them in this dispensation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums