Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes I agree and distance is the reason everything is in their own time bubble. On earth is one time bubble, away from earth is the galactic time bubble which resides in the expanding universe bubble. Time is just a perspective of movements. Though without it there is no time but lifeless suspension.
Everything is at the same "time" everywhere, which is "now", and there are no bubbles. The only differences is in the images of events being transfered to each respective position, or is only in what is being seen by them, which is just a little bit older than when those events are actually happening and/or are occurring, etc.

Hope this helps.

Take Care/God Bless.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everything is always happening "now", and nothing can ever change that, not even going faster than the speed of light to other places, like I've already tried to show, or explain, or demonstrate, etc. But everything anywhere is always happening at the same time equally everywhere that is a time called "now", and nothing can ever change that, etc. Time travel, or going to other places, and arriving at them at a different time other than "now" is not ever possible, etc, nor is sending anything there as well, etc. But everything at all places is always happening/occurring always at time called "now", etc, and however long it takes the images or light from those things to reach other places/people, or you; which is why they (or me/you) sees them older, or in the past, etc, doesn't really matter much regardless, etc. Because once you tried to go or send something to those places, the light or images would catch up, and you or it can only ever arrive "now", etc, and nothing can ever, ever change that ever, or can ever alter that time for you or other places called "now" ever, etc. That time is always locked into every single place no matter what, etc, and everything is always happening at the same time, which is also it's age, or everything is the same age equally everywhere no matter what, etc, which is at a time that is called "now", etc.

I hope this makes some sense, because I don't know how else to say it at this point, etc.

Take Care/God Bless.
The hear and now incorporates distance of time like if I'm 55 and sitting next to me is someone who is 65 we are not the same age the distance of time is different in the hear and now time. But each distance of time in each bubble does interact simultaneously in a time bubble everywhere in the universe bubble. Earth resides in second hands of a huge clock.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The hear and now incorporates distance of time like if I'm 55 and sitting next to me is someone who is 65 we are not the same age the distance of time in the hear and now time. But each distance of time in each bubble does interact simultaneously in a time bubble as well.
If your 55 and are sitting next to someone who is 65, you are each in your respective "now", and are at the same "time", or are existing at the same "age" in the universe, etc. But the only difference would be that when you are looking at them, you are seeing them a little bit older than what they actually are due to the amount of time is takes for the images of them or where they are at to reach your eyes, and that is the only difference, and that is only because of the amount of time it takes for light from them to get to where you are at, or reach your eyes, etc.

Take Care/God Bless.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your 55 and are sitting next to someone who is 65, you are each in your respective "now", and are at the same "time", or are existing at the same "age" in the universe, etc. But the only difference would be that when you are looking at them, you are seeing them a little bit older than what they actually are due to the amount of time is takes for the images of them or where they are at to reach your eyes, and that is the only difference, and that is only because of the amount of time it takes for light from them to get to where you are at, or reach your eyes, etc.

Take Care/God Bless.
Yes respective is the distance traveled time lived etc.

Light is continously traveling towards the viewer. Once it reaches the eyes the continuation can be timed until it ends. Like once you see you have turned a table lamp on how much time can you keep it on.

If the sun suddenly switched off it would take 8 minutes before the image in the sky would disappear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes respective is the distance traveled time lived etc.
Now is always where you at and never changes anywhere. Even when, or if, no matter how slow or fast you were able to travel there or go there or get there or send something there, etc, now is still the same and never changes regardless of anything in the universe ever, anywhere, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The only things that I am leaving out of this for right now, in order not to complicate it any further for right now, etc, is whether or not time dilation goes beyond just only being local, etc? But another popular poster here, who is very, very knowledgeable, told me it isn't, or doesn't so far, etc. Although I did ask him if there were varying opinions on this, but got no response so far, etc. So I may have to do some more research about it in my own maybe, etc. But if it went beyond the local, while it wouldn't make me have to change everything about this, it would make me maybe have to modify some things about it a little bit maybe, etc. But I am purposely leaving that out of this on purpose for right now, etc.

Take Care/God Bless.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now is always where you at and never changes anywhere. Even when, or if, no matter how slow or fast you were able to travel there or go there or get there or send something there, etc, now is still the same and never changes regardless of anything in the universe ever, anywhere, etc.

God Bless.
The now has already changed before you have a chance to realize the now has changed. If the sun suddenly right now turned off because of distance it would take 8 minutes for you to realize what happened in the now 8 minutes ago.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The now has already changed before you have a chance to realize the now has changed. If the sun suddenly right now turned off because of distance it would take 8 minutes for you to realize what happened in the now 8 minutes ago. That's time to fast to realize it.
Both you and the sun are at now regardless of the images, and that never changes.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Both you and the sun are at now regardless of the images, and that never changes.

God Bless.
Nope right now the sun could turn off though it's off the light from the once before turned on light is still reaching your eyes. And you don't have a clue it already turned off 8 minutes ago. Unless you can be in two places at the same time, time is always a factor.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nope right now the sun could turn off though it's off the light from the once before turned on light is still reaching your eyes. And you don't have a clue it already turned off right now.
Regardless of whether you have a clue or not, everything in the universe is always at the same now, which is also always at the same universal age, and that never changes, etc, regardless of the images, or your being able to travel though the universe, or send messages or whatever, in an instant, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Larniavc

I owe you an apology for the way I responded to you earlier in this thread. I was getting impatient (again) and I responded out of that lack of patience (again), and I'm sorry, ok.

I'm not God, or a god, or an angel, but I'm still only just a man/person, and so I am still subject to my own feelings and emotional whems sometimes, etc.

Anyway, I apologize to you, and wanted to say I'm sorry, ok.

I'll try to do or be better in the future, ok.

Take Care/God Bless.

• Friendly
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Regardless of whether you have a clue or not, everything in the universe is always at the same now, which is also always at the same universal age, and that never changes, etc, regardless of the images, or your being able to travel though the universe, or send messages or whatever, in an instant, etc.

God Bless.
Stars that can be seen from the past no longer exist in the now, only the remnant light from the once active star is reaching earth. Our star and those preexisting stars aren't the same age.

You can't have universal age with something that doesn't exist anymore. Moment, distance and gravity governs time in the physical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Our star and those old stars aren't the same age.
They existed at the same universal time/age, regardless if they burned out, and their light is still traveling to us/other places still, etc.
You can't have universal age with something that doesn't exist. Moment, distance and gravity governs time in the physical.
Should their photons that they were emitting still not be traveling, or should they cease to exist when their sources die out, etc?

Everything exists at the same universal age/time, and those stars all existed at the same universal time, etc. Some just came into existence at a different universal time, and therefore will go nova or supernova before others that were meant to exist at a later time, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Moment, distance and gravity governs time in the physical.
Speed of an object (or person, place, or thing) can slow the rate of it's own individual time, and so can being very, very close to a strong gravitational pull, or well, etc, but doesn't change either the flow rate of time, or time itself for anything else ever at all ever, etc, and those are the only two things that can ever change the individual flow rate of time for anything ever at all ever, etc, but doesn't ever change a thing for anything else, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's like saying nuclear fusion can't happen without mankind. Can you comprehend how the first atom appeared. The stuff that started it all? Certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist because humans can't comprehend.

I agree earth isn't ground zero for 24 hours a day. Everything in the universe is in its own time bubble in relation to light.

If you believe in God can't He comprehend time or just humans?
We are talking about the concept of time ... not atoms.

God is timeless ... God created the concept of time for mankind with purposes for it.

Genesis 1:14

New International Version
And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Of course God knows how man calculates time ... He created it.

If the earth don't exist (which means mankind don't exist) .... what time is it? How is time calculated without the two?

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They existed at the same universal time/age, regardless if they burned out, and their light is still traveling to us/other places still, etc.
In order for that to happen both the old star and the current star would have to exist in the same time bubble. But the old star burnt out before the new star was formed in reality. So there can't be universal age with non existing objects.
Should their photons that they were emitting still not be traveling, or should they cease to exist when their sources die out, etc?
Because of shear distance the traveling photons from the source exist but the source is gone and no more photons are starting the journey from the source. Only those that are traveling away from the non existent source. Like when parents die they are no longer living in a universal age with their children.
Everything exists at the same universal age/time, and those stars all existed at the same universal time, etc. Some just came into existence at a different universal time, and therefore will go nova or supernova before others that were meant to exist at a later time, etc.

God Bless.
If something doesn't exist there is no universal time associated with it. It has to exist first to part of time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
In order for that to happen both the old star and the current star would have to exist in the same time bubble. But the old star burnt out before the new star was formed in reality. So there can't be universal age with non existing objects.

Because of shear distance the traveling photons from the source exist but the source is gone and no more photons are starting the journey from the source. Only those that are traveling away from the non existent source. Like when parents die they are no longer living in a universal age with their children.

If something doesn't exist there is no universal time associated with it. It has to exist first to part of time.
Have a nice day.

God Bless.

Upvote 0