• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The covid vaccine is not the mark of the beast.

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by Neostarwcc, Apr 9, 2021.

1. 2BeholdHisGlory

2BeholdHisGlory Formerly FireInFolding

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thats okay, I most certainly forgive you.

Maybe the money incentive for COVID related deaths (with very few living witnesses) can be tempting? Don't know, I cant say.

I'm more than sure they will be extra careful from here on out after being found out. That one was way too obvious to push through without someone looking up and noticing.

I really have to end the back and forths though, so this really needs to be my last answer here.

You are good at provoking a response, I will give you that.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. The Liturgist

The Liturgist Traditional Liturgical Christian

+1,074
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    So here’s the problem with your argument: if the economy suffers another lockdown like what happened last spring, it could collapse, and if it collapses, the resulting starvation and lack of even basic medical care could easily kill hundreds of millions, maybe even billions.

Protecting the functioning of the economy should be the absolute top priority of every government, because without a viable economy there is no way of paying for those things needed to treat Covid.

To use a parable, think of the world as a jetliner flying at 30,000 feet. The captain is the economy and the co-pilot is the world’s energy, communication food production and transportation infrastructure. If we let them die, the plane crashes and we all die. The economy and the world’s vital infrastructure are more important than anything else, because if they fail, most people alive would die. And if they are severely damaged, the death toll would be massive.

The first course I ever took in college, and the course I still believe is the most important one I ever took, was Macro Economics. I think everyone should study macroeconomics. As my professor, Dr. Basil Ibegbulam, liked to say, “Ecomomics is everything.”

3. 2BeholdHisGlory

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Okay, but let me ask you this, are you told whether a person died WITH Covid or FROM Covid since we have testimony showing that people are recorded as dyingg from Covid (just from testng positive with it but died from another illness. For example, those who have so many days to live and who might have been diagnosed with cancer like Fred Creasy

Here

Dying with COVID and dying from COVID are same thing in Oregon | kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. — Fred Creasy was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer at the end of June. Doctors gave the 81-year-old just 30 days to live. He died at the end of July while in hospice care at Avamere Rehabilitation Facility in Newport.

“They told my daughter you better come down here because it's going to be today. And within five hours he was gone,” said daughter Rhonda McCrary.

McCrary said her father tested positive for COVID-19 around the same time of his cancer diagnosis.

“He had no symptoms. He wasn't even quarantined,” said McCrary.

McCrary said her dad died from advanced cancer and Avamere considered Creasy recovered from the coronavirus. A few days after his death, Lincoln County Public Health reported Creasy as the county’s ninth COVID-19 death.

“I mean, that’s not what he died from. He died from colon cancer, not COVID and places are listing loved ones as COVID deaths. And they're labeling that and it's just not true,” said McCrary.

If you had to transport his body would you know this?

Afterall it could be listed as COVID death (and not be so) and that could also make it more then what is the actual cause of death.

4. expos4ever

expos4ever Well-Known Member

+4,377
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    This seems rather over-the-top. To be fair, I cannot "prove" that the scenario that you paint is as implausible as it seems on the surface. Surely you would agree that it is not clear exactly what the long-term implications of another lockdown would be. And here in Canada, things have been locked down super-tight due to an explosive recent rise. I see no reason to imagine that what happened before will not happen again - once things are under control, the lockdown will be lifted.

5. The Liturgist

The Liturgist Traditional Liturgical Christian

+1,074
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    With all due respect, you were not in the US during the pandemic, you don’t know what life has been like in both the areas with high infection rates and the areas with very low infection rates, you are ignoring the fact that several policies enacted by or advocated by President Trump including the CDC Eviction Moratorium, Operation Warp Speed to fast-track approval of the vaccines by the FDA, which is notorious throughout the world for taking an excessive amount of time to approve even drugs that are vitally needed, the use of the Defense Production Act to mass produce ventilators, and the economic stimulus payments, helped the situation immediately, and these policies have been continued under Biden, who also saw to it that the $1,400 of the $2,000 stimulus check Trump wanted passed, but Congress rejected, was passed after he took office.

I did not vote for nor do I support either Trump or Biden, because I believe that as a clergyman I should avoid party politics, and I pray for the President of the United States and all civil authorities during all of the services of my church.

I do believe however that I should ensure that people benefit from accurate and impartial information concerning the Presidents when I am in a position to provide it.

6. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,764
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    That would be from.

I'm not going to get into the whole comorbidity thing in this thread.

7. 2BeholdHisGlory

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    But thats just it, how would you know? If people listed as dying WITH covid are admittedly recorded as dying FROM it, and thats not in reference to the car accident deaths, or motorcycle deaths and anything similar to those but moreso those like Fred.

It would actually make sense that it was more, but it would also be something you could justifibly need to know about (regardless of how they might have died) WITH or FROM seeing you would still be in pocession of a covid positive body (to transport). In otherwords there could be more cases which test positive for covid (who never develop or die from it) but at the same time you (being transporter) would still need to know, if thats how it works (for the transporters protection). Thats what I was getting at.

I will let you guys continue, and will try not to jump back in and be done with this (Until another thread I cannot resist opens up on it).

8. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    The evidence is finally being acknowledged: Johnson & Johnson Vaccinations Paused After Rare Clotting Cases Emerge

9. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    It's perfectly relevant to the question you asked, which was:
    Is forcing a baker to bake and decorate a cake for a homosexual "wedding" a service people believe is a right? Those who sue over it seem to think so.

10. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Your logic is very authoritarian.

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You can get the shots if you wish to take the gamble. Or not. Your body, your choice. Just don't try to make my choices for me.

12. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Is that why Johnson and Johnson keeps getting their "vaccine" paused while deaths and injuries get investigated.

13. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    All you have to do is look:

14. Daniel Marsh

Daniel Marsh Well-Known Member

+2,097
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Who came up with the silly idea that the vaccine is the mark of the beast?

15. Taodeching

Taodeching Well-Known Member

+457
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Somebody in the Eschatology section I believe. It is unfortunate that us Christians are gullible to many things, even me sometimes

16. 2BeholdHisGlory

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    On post #158 I just spent quite awhile searching and editing in numerous videos I had to search for over that "that other" platform that is censored on CF but it provides a platform and numerous videos from just about everywhere some far better then others but I was not making anything up. Glad you were able to post one.

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I was going to ask what that other platform was by way of private message, but can't access your profile. Could you give me a hint?

18. 2BeholdHisGlory

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I posted them in post # 158 (which I justed edited) from this platform

[​IMG]

It wont allow me to post any video from there (I think because of the word in the platforms name).

I hope that helps, I will put you on follow if you still need to contact me for anything more, I think then you would be able to.

19. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,900
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thanks! I never heard of that before. I'll have to check it out.
    I just started following you now too. It let's me get to your profile, but I still don't see how to PM you. I guess that's ok though at this point.

20. 2BeholdHisGlory

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Its not much to get excited about over there, I prefer Youtube, but also try to not use it when I dont have to. Its actually fustrating to find anything there, tedious. Then after all the trouble the forum doesnt allow you to post any videos from there.

I PMed you, you sound like me, dont know what I am doing behind the scenes here lol