Veteran
Jan 18, 2006
ADELAIDE
✟16,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul comforts his brothers by saying to them that those who have died in Christ, would rise at his coming.., and we should not grieve so like those who have no hope.

For the lord shall descend( he will come the same way he left), the dead in christ are raised. (Note that living believers are not raptured beforehand, or before the lords coming again) but we will be changed and will rapture with them,in the twinkling of an eye, to the lord 4 ever...

Peter sees the last judgement clearly, in 2pet3, also tied in with the second coming.
They looked to a New heaven and earth- REV 20-21.
They looked to the day of his coming in which the heavens dissappear and the earth melts-The great white throne.
Paul also sees this in 2thess 1.

Upvote 0

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am currently working on a paper about the resurrection and the last judgement. I would love to read any information that anyone would like to post. Thank You
Be aware there is some passionate discussion going on concerning prophecy and the end times and many will try to persuade you to their belief. I would suggest you keep an open mind for the purposes of fact finding, write your paper and then make a decission for your self.

I doubt there is any prize in heaven for the one who guesses closest in the prophecy debate, and that is what it would be, a guess.

Good luck, and God bless,
Tim

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.