Supreme Court Denies Donald Trump a Stay in Manhattan DA’s Case for Financial Records

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟370,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think it was the psychiatrist Wilson von Dusen who observed that the one notable thing he discovered about con men was that they would almost always wear expensive clothes, watches, etc. But there would always be something that didn't fit, like (his example) shabby shoes.

Trump's ludicrous make-up seems to be his.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟370,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
LOL. I’m sure he’s losing sleep over it.

Apparently so. He's been in a dither over those issues for a long time.

President Donald Trump assailed a pair of Supreme Court rulings Thursday pertaining to his personal financial records in a Twitter rant that called the decisions "not fair."

In a series of rambling tweets, Trump attacked Democrats and former President Barack Obama, arguing that he is being unfairly targeted while others don't face scrutiny.
'Not fair': Trump rages over Supreme Court decisions involving his financial records

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟561,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it was the psychiatrist Wilson von Dusen who observed that the one notable thing he discovered about con men was that they would almost always wear expensive clothes, watches, etc. But there would always be something that didn't fit, like (his example) shabby shoes.

Trump's ludicrous make-up seems to be his.

I'd argue that his tailoring is at least as bad. There's really no excuse for a guy with that much money and that much vanity should be that frumpy looking all the time.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟370,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well with that body and cognitive decline, there's a limit on how spiffy one can look...

iu

Comparison...
iu

Yep. Going to be a different kind of administration.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0