Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That your entire perspective on "American ideals, patriotism, ... America," and "the destruction of this country" is horribly flawed, self-centered, hypocritical, divisive, and more than a little insulting to a lot of people, natural-born or not. The sort of xenophobia you've espoused is more contrary to those American ideals than any immigration policy I've seen any Democrat put forward.

Hey, thanks! I was getting bored with only being a racist Nazi. Haven't been a self-centered, hypocritical, and divisive xenophobe in quite some time now.

I have no issues with immigration. I have issue with illegal aliens having more rights than citizens, (including those who are nationalized) and forced replacement migration.

The census doesn't do anything to stop people from voting.

Then why the outcry about asking if your an American? I was lead to believe that line of questioning was voter intimidation.

It has to do with your claim that, by speaking Spanish for a few minutes, Democrat candidates "alienated every natural-born American that was raised in this country to speak English"

"alienated every natural-born American that was raised in this country to speak English"

Not Spanish. Not Greek.

"alienated every natural-born American that was raised in this country to speak English"

You lucked out by being born into a country that speaks your native language and never having had to leave for one that doesn't.

And I do not want to end up having to. Why is that hard to understand?

When some politicians tossed a bone to a different group that spoke something other than English, you got upset.

Im not upset at all. I think it is great optics for the republicans to be honest. It's just when they spoke in Spanish they made it known to whom they are speaking. I don't think they care about Americans any longer.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Voters must register. They can compare how many registered voters voted no?

Yes, but how can you accurately account if it is citizens voting, if you cannot ask if they are a citizen? Yet only citizens can vote....

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey, thanks! I was getting bored with only being a racist Nazi. Haven't been a self-centered, hypocritical, and divisive xenophobe in quite some time now.

I have no issues with immigration. I have issue with illegal aliens having more rights than citizens, (including those who are nationalized) and forced replacement migration.

No issues with immigration, and yet:

Im not upset at all. I think it is great optics for the republicans to be honest. It's just when they spoke in Spanish they made it known to whom they are speaking. I don't think they care about Americans any longer.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, but how can you accurately account if it is citizens voting, if you cannot ask if they are a citizen? Yet only citizens can vote....

You verify citizenship during the registration process.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Voters must register. They can compare how many registered voters voted no?
Nevertheless, it is not uncommon to have more people vote in a precinct than there are registered voters. Its always put off as some sort of clerical error that cannot be corrected.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because they do ask that during voter registration!

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You need to understand this: I do not conflate immigrants with illegals.

Immigrants: good. :oldthumbsup:

Illegals: Bye Bye :wave:

And yet, there are a lot of people in this country legally who speak Spanish as their first language. Your previous statements don't really jive with that fact.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because they do ask that during voter registration!

What fail-safe do you have to check if the voter-logs are correct? If you gave 200 eligible and 200 votes was it a 100% turnout or did illegals vote? Without a proper census you cannot check for people that are ineligible due to citizenship.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And yet, there are a lot of people in this country legally who speak Spanish as their first language. Your previous statements don't really jive with that fact.

That's my point... Hello??? By speaking Spanish they emphasized that they are focusing on that group. Why is that hard to understand?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What fail-safe do you have to check if the voter-logs are correct? If you gave 200 eligible and 200 votes was it a 100% turnout or did illegals vote? Without a proper census you cannot check for people that are ineligible due to citizenship.
If they are not verifying citizenship at registration then I fail to see how the census would help that.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's my point... Hello??? By speaking Spanish they emphasized that they are focusing on that group. Why is that hard to understand?

I know they focused on that group. You described it as a bad thing that alienated the rest of us.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If they are not verifying citizenship at registration then I fail to see how the census would help that.

Because people cheat my friend. There needs to be an accurate account of citizenship to weigh against voter registration logs.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because people cheat my friend. There needs to be an accurate account of citizenship to weigh against voter registration logs.
The census won’t help that. Filling out the census doesn’t require showing proof of legal residence or citizenship. How do you guarantee the census info is accurate. Also it only counts every ten years so it is only a snapshot of when it was taken.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know they focused on that group. You described it as a bad thing that alienated the rest of us.

I feel that it is detrimental. Not because they spoke Spanish, but because of their focus. Their entire drive is open borders and sanctuary for illegals. Abolishing ICE, and impeaching Trump. No focus at all is on the American people anymore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You need to understand this: I do not conflate immigrants with illegals.

Immigrants: good. :oldthumbsup:

Illegals: Bye Bye :wave:
But if have understood your previous posts, only if they speak English.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The census won’t help that. Filling out the census doesn’t require showing proof of legal residence or citizenship. How do you guarantee the census info is accurate. Also it only counts every ten years so it is only a snapshot of when it was taken.

Ok cool... so whats the problem with asking people if their Americans?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok cool... so whats the problem with asking people if their Americans?
Because that question is meant to intimidate immigrants to not participate and thus result in an undercount. The President knows this would primarily disadvantage districts that don’t support him.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But if have understood your previous posts, only if they speak English.

That is an idiotic statement. I have been on this site for years, debating the same people for years, I have never once taken that stance. And Im not about to start legitimizing your insinuations by tip toeing around eggshells.

Upvote 0