Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of flags, does anyone on the left know this happened?

I don't think CNN or MSNBC reported on it.

Another link.

I haven't checked recently, but for a bit, it was confirmed that they did not report on it. The former UN ambassador lady (forgot her name) was criticizing that yesterday I believe.

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Well, it's a terrible thing, but you are the one who wants to make the flag the symbol of the American Right only, so if it's not going to be my flag too any more why should I care what happens to it?

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, it's a terrible thing, but you are the one who wants to make the flag the symbol of the American Right only, so if it's not going to be my flag too any more why should I care what happens to it?
Seems to me that's what the left is doing to the flag. Making it a symbol of the right.

Nike....lets put a Betsy Ross flag on the back of these sneakers.

Left wingers....I don't think so.

Nike....OK.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems to me that's what the left is doing to the flag. Making it a symbol of the right.

Nike....OK.
Let’s wear the flag. OK!
f6304fd9959b36a8728a354c2686379c.jpg

gettyimages-146012603.jpg

kidrockflag.jpg

61366932.cms

• Winner
Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟549,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it is more apt to point out some have abandoned American ideals, patriotism, and even America itself to differnt extents. There are entire groups of individuals that want, hope for, and even attempt to achieve the destruction of this country. Others oppose those individuals, and hold to patriotic American values.

Huh... Let's see where this is going...

The first democratic debate for the President of the United States of American, for a large part was spoken in Spanish. The left is raising the Mexican flag on US soil and defacing American flags. It is about time people realize who their actual constituents are. Spanish speaking illegals, and immigrants. If you do not speak Spanish, if you love this country, or if you are not an immigrant, than the Democrat party is not fighting for you.

If you're complaining about politicians speaking Spanish, you don't love this country (and what it supposedly values and represents) as much as you think you do.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

There is a difference from a Governor, Mayor or other political figure and or official speaking Spanish so their citizens can understand them. However, we are a English speaking nation, and by speaking in Spanish concerning the American Presidency they alienated every natural-born American that was raised in this country to speak English.

By people on the left replacing the American flag with a Mexican flag, and then Dems defending that action speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,167,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is a difference from a Governor, Mayor or other political figure and or official speaking Spanish so their citizens can understand them. However, we are a English speaking nation, and by speaking in Spanish concerning the American Presidency they alienated every natural-born American that was raised in this country to speak English.

I must have missed when you got passed the mantel to speak for us all.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
By no means every natural-born American.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I must have missed when you got passed the mantel to speak for us all.

This is a forum where individuals are free to voice their own opinions, and express their own understandings. I have grown tired of having to explain semantics with well understood meanings years ago. If you do not understand this to be my own point of veiw I do not know how to help you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟341,913.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
There are millions of natural born Americans who were raised speaking a language other than English, or in addition to English. That doesn't even account for naturalized citizens who you seem to suggest don't matter/

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟320,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Nike....OK.
Left wingers. Meaning 1 famous person made Nike chance their mind.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Left wingers. Meaning 1 famous person made Nike chance their mind.
All the rest of us were crowded around that flagpole in Colorado putting up the Mexican flag.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟550,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Speaking of flags, does anyone on the left know this happened?

I don't think CNN or MSNBC reported on it.

Another link.
Hopefully the protesters that took it way too far and defaced government property are prosecuted for their crimes.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,167,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is a forum where individuals are free to voice their own opinions, and express their own understandings.

Yet you presumed to speak on behalf of every American.

I have grown tired of having to explain semantics with well understood meanings years ago. If you do not understand this to be my own point of veiw I do not know how to help you.

If it was your own only why did you claim to know the minds of every American and how they felt about Spanish being spoken at the debate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Huh... Let's see where this is going...

If you're complaining about politicians speaking Spanish, you don't love this country (and what it supposedly values and represents) as much as you think you do.
Lots of Texas Republicans speak Spanish. We need to boot out those traitors!

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It was maybe 3 minutes out of an hour and half long debate. That's nowhere near a large part. And of course your implication that Democrats don't love the country is just offensive.

Not the layperson... Not the citizen... Not the average democrat american living their daily lives. Im talking about the democrats in office. I do not believe they care one iota about you, your dreams, wants, needs, anything. All they want is power. They want illegal immigration to control the electoral college by votes tallied from population.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private