Data

Veteran
Sep 15, 2003
Auckland
✟16,859.00
Faith
Atheist
God_is_good said:
He has every right to preach because this is a christian website. If you want pure science, go to some other forum. I trust this forum is for intelligent and intellectual people who are trying to integrate both belief in the bible and wonders of science in their life. If Erwin has told johnr7 that he can go ahead, it only confirms my belief in what this forum is all about. Why can't pure atheists go to other hateGod forums/pure science forums and mouth off? If johnr7 is preaching, well let him. Some of us specifically hunt for christian sites just to have the joy of talking about beliefs and faith with a fellow believer. And if it includes science, well...still we r interested. Which is why this thread makes sense in the science forum.
If you would take even but a second to look, there is a specific christian science forum. This forum is specifically meant for 'open discussion and debate'. If you have a problem with this, then leave.

http://www.christianforums.com/f143

Upvote 0

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
"Dear JohnR7"???? Eeee gad, when I read that I almost choked. I could just see a column in some back water Newspaper where people write to JohnR7 for medical advice and his remedy to every problem is "pray"....the ones who do not survie, simply did not pray hard enough.

Upvote 0

ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
OMFG do you actually believe what your typing.

When you preach and try and force your wacky ideas on people you should expect pain
You know, you may be a troll, but you speak sense...
Words mean little, but actions and attitudes are attractive to the un-converted.

Upvote 0

vibrio

POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
ej said:
You know, you may be a troll, but you speak sense...
Words mean little, but actions and attitudes are attractive to the un-converted.
I never ment me being violent. I am the complete opposite. I enjoy chatting to the nutters that come to my door :cool:

as for the troll comment I suspect your making it up because you have never seen me and you do not know what I look like.

Upvote 0

ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
I never ment me being violent. I am the complete opposite. I enjoy chatting to the nutters that come to my door :cool:

as for the troll comment I suspect your making it up because you have never seen me and you do not know what I look like.
I don;t need to see you.

Try reading my posts before you respond to them, your last response bears no relationship to my post you replied to.

Upvote 0

vibrio

POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
ej said:
I don;t need to see you.

Try reading my posts before you respond to them, your last response bears no relationship to my post you replied to.
to call me a troll means that you see me as somthing out of harry potter novel. I am infact a human and therefore can bear no similarity to a troll.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
to call me a troll means that you see me as somthing out of harry potter novel. I am infact a human and therefore can bear no similarity to a troll.
*sigh* another literalist. ej is not actually calling you a regenerative, quasi-humanoid with a penchant for eating human flesh. She is not assuming that you will turn to stone in the sunlight. Anyway, if you're not a troll then prove it by being sensible.

Upvote 0

vibrio

POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
rihu76 said:
*sigh* another literalist. ej is not actually calling you a regenerative, quasi-humanoid with a penchant for eating human flesh. She is not assuming that you will turn to stone in the sunlight. Anyway, if you're not a troll then prove it by being sensible.

If I call you any any sort of name then you would take it as read unless your used to either local coloquisms or forum trends. As I do not live in the same area and I am new to this forum you must forgive my unenlightenness in this matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
If I call you any any sort of name then you would take it as read unless your used to either local coloquisms or forum trends. As I do not live in the same area and I am new to this forum you must forgive my unenlightenness in this matter. I therefore throw the CHUMPness back to you for not being as wise as you think you are

:) Okay! Fair enough. Learn what a "troll" is and try not to be one and I will accept your reflected CHUMPness. Deal?

Upvote 0

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
a yes it is a question I have been asked many times. If you do not know then seek it out if you ask you cannot know

Oh, a variation on the old "Those who say do not know, and those who know do not say" Buddhism bit? Interesting. If you tell us about it, then you in fact do not know it? Therefore you should refrain from teaching it? Can you give us some koans to get us started at least?

Upvote 0