Orthogonal, Tangential, Tenuously Related
Dec 26, 2002
Southeast of Disorder
Visit site
✟6,503.00
Faith
Atheist
ej said:
FWIW though... I'm a 5'8" 120lb ex-model, ex-international athlete, now a surgeon. I'm a lot classier and better looking than any of the girls posted here - does that mean you'll accept my views JohnR7?

Or would you need a picture of me to prove it? Because I can provide one if you like ;)
No way. I can't stand gorgeous women, especially if they're incredibly smart and self-confident.

*Disclaimer: The above text is intended only to effect a cheap laugh. Any similarity to the actual beliefs of the poster is, frankly, ridiculous.*

Upvote 0

Philosoft

Orthogonal, Tangential, Tenuously Related
Dec 26, 2002
Southeast of Disorder
Visit site
✟6,503.00
Faith
Atheist
LorentzHA said:
"They" told you wrong. More than one drop was shed, according to you..... and we still have sickness.
Wouldn't Catholics who drink the communion wine be phenomenally more healthy than anyone else if this were true?

Upvote 0

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
JohnR7 said:
Your a control freak Lorentz, you just can not stand the thought of not being in contol. You keep wanting to get me into your domain. My dad was like that, he was always wanting to be in control of everything.
Yes, John. No argument there. That is how I get things accomplished. I have goals and I meet those goals. A patient wants a Doctor who will take charge and manage their case with confidence. I will control and manage my life-if I don't who will? Should I sit back and wait to be "led"?? That is how people make the life messes that you speak of so often.

Upvote 0

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
ej said:
FWIW though... I'm a 5'8" 120lb ex-model, ex-international athlete, now a surgeon. I'm a lot classier and better looking than any of the girls posted here - does that mean you'll accept my views JohnR7?
Not only would he accept your views, if you could learn to be submissive, tell him he is always right and carry a Bible around under your right arm as Chuck Woolery would say: I think we have a love connection!! But wait...you are over 15, right??

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ej said:
does that mean you'll accept my views JohnR7 ;)
No, but if you ever want to do any modeling, let me know. :)

I am working with a girl right now that is about 17 and she plans to go premed because she wants to be a doctor. She is thinking about working as a model to pick up some extra money to work her way though school.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Larry said:
Yeah. Go ahead and post your pic. You sound cute. :)
My brother and I were looking at the photo of a women who is the president of a hospital out in Vegas. I figured she must have worked her way though school as a model. He wanted to meet her in person to see if she really looked that good, or if she just looked like that in her photos.

Upvote 0

Larry

Fundamentalist Christian
Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
✟2,635.00
Faith
Christian
Larry said:
Wow!! You have just single-handedly undermned the entire medical community.

And when you make asinine claims like this, it is you who needs to be taught the truth.

For example, spiritual sickness and being spiritually asleep, (dead), is completely different from being physically sick. You mean to tell me that in all your talks with all those pastors, and in all your studies over the years, you are still unable to comprehend this?

The old saying is wrong. Practice does not make perfect. If you are repeating the same mistakes, you will only become proficient in those mistakes.

You overlooked this one, John. Care to reply?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
JohnR7 said:
Sounds good, do you know anyone like that?
Submissive, Bible toting and willing to tell a man he is right in exchange for food, clothing and shelter??? Sure, 1/2 of the women in Texas, take your pick!! I am not this way, as you know- nor are any of my girlfriends.....a man to me is icing on the cake...not THE Cake.

Upvote 0

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
JohnR7 said:
Sounds good, do you know anyone like that?
If I found you someone like that would you promise to be nice to her and not club her over the head and drag her into your cave??? If you are going to do the latter, I will not help you look!! ;)

Upvote 0

God_is_good

Mar 6, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
toff said:
No, you are not. You consistently AVOID and EVADE questions that people ask you. What you are doing is preaching.

He has every right to preach because this is a christian website. If you want pure science, go to some other forum. I trust this forum is for intelligent and intellectual people who are trying to integrate both belief in the bible and wonders of science in their life. If Erwin has told johnr7 that he can go ahead, it only confirms my belief in what this forum is all about. Why can't pure atheists go to other hateGod forums/pure science forums and mouth off? If johnr7 is preaching, well let him. Some of us specifically hunt for christian sites just to have the joy of talking about beliefs and faith with a fellow believer. And if it includes science, well...still we r interested. Which is why this thread makes sense in the science forum.

Upvote 0

God_is_good

Mar 6, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
Dear johnr7, i just wanted to tell you about how i had a severe migraine during my pregnancy and had most painkillers which docs suggested (some were not suggested since they could have harmed the baby). My headache lasted more than a week and I was at my wits end. Doctors advised me not to take any more meds for the sake of the baby.

An aunt prayed for me. The headache vanished. It never came back for the rest of the duration of my pregnancy. I thank God that he could do something for me which medical science could not. Now if I talk about the time I was in a vehicle accident and how God saved me....and how he saved my son in 2 critical situations and .... and .... I could go on. God is good.

Upvote 0