POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
rihu76 said:
Oh, a variation on the old "Those who say do not know, and those who know do not say" Buddhism bit? Interesting. If you tell us about it, then you in fact do not know it? Therefore you should refrain from teaching it? Can you give us some koans to get us started at least?

*** - I cannot teach POAH. your either of POAH or your not. If you are of POAH you know it

Upvote 0

Trotty

Woohah
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
✟7,620.00
Faith
Atheist
rihu76 said:
So basically you made up your own religion then and you can't tell anyone about it in any way? Are you afraid we will attack and ridicule it?

There should be no ridicule within any religion, I believe you are allowing others to affect your mindset in all fairness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Trotty said:
There should be no ridicule within any religion, I believe you are allowing others to affect your mindset in all fairness.

I agree. I would not attack or ridicule anyone's beliefs. I am simply curious of alternative spirituality and religion. vibrio, if you are not comfortable talking about your beliefs, I understand. I shall inquire no more. God bless.

Upvote 0

vibrio

POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
rihu76 said:
So basically you made up your own religion then and you can't tell anyone about it in any way? Are you afraid we will attack and ridicule it?

no your assuming it is a religion. this is your downfall. you assume to much. POAH is not a religion, POAH does not have a god, POAH does not force it;s opinion on anyone. if you have POAH then you have the light and the truth nothign else. onthe plus side if you are of POAH you get a Polo shirt

Upvote 0

vibrio

POAH
Mar 6, 2004
POAH
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Other Religion
rihu76 said:
I agree. I would not attack or ridicule anyone's beliefs. I am simply curious of alternative spirituality and religion. vibrio, if you are not comfortable talking about your beliefs, I understand. I shall inquire no more. God bless.

I believe in myself. if you wish to talk about me then you may

Upvote 0

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
vibrio said:
no your assuming it is a religion. this is your downfall. you assume to much. POAH is not a religion, POAH does not have a god, POAH does not force it;s opinion on anyone. if you have POAH then you have the light and the truth nothign else. onthe plus side if you are of POAH you get a Polo shirt

:D A Polo shirt?! Good one!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
ej said:
Um you left the trolling and the website promotion there.

And a strange website it is. From what I gather "brand ascendancy" means that POAH is a brand name. They even have a gift shop. I thought vibrio was joking about the polo shirt thing. It seems to me that vibrio is being mysterious for the purpose of promoting POAH. And here I thought POAH might have been an interesting twist on Buddhist philosophy.
:(

Upvote 0