Should Messianic Jews support Jerusalem Third Temple?

Should Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentile support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes..... we must believe in every word of Ezekiel 40 - 48.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is our sacrifice.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • I am not certain about this yet... I will research this further.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes.. but the timing must be perfect and both 2030 and 2070 could be the year?

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's only ONE who manifested HIS NAME

Those who come up the altar without the RIGHT COVERING, are uncovered and can't come up the altar.

GOD told the people to pay careful attention to THE FOUNDATION

HE said this in Haggai 2, Ezra 3 and Zechariah 4 .

Is there only ONE SPIRIT of TRUTH?

And how do we have access to THE FATHER?

Is there many ways to come into THE PRESENCE of GOD?

Or only ONE WAY?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There's only ONE who manifested HIS NAME

Those who come up the altar without the RIGHT COVERING, are uncovered and can't come up the altar.

GOD told the people to pay careful attention to THE FOUNDATION

HE said this in Haggai 2, Ezra 3 and Zechariah 4 .

Is there only ONE SPIRIT of TRUTH?

And how do we have access to THE FATHER?

Is there many ways to come into THE PRESENCE of GOD?

Or only ONE WAY?

When a Jew prays to G-d and to Moshiach......
does G-d hear those prayers?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When a Jew prays to G-d and to Moshiach......
does G-d hear those prayers?
When a Jew prays to GOD, GOD will hear his prayers. And GOD will open his eyes to THE TRUTH

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you read it?

It is awfully hard to imagine that he simply is that eloquent
and well informed a writer?

The part beginning with the heading The Judgment Seat of Christ....
is exceptional:

The Hordes of Hell are Marching
No. I haven't read it and I really am not interested in reading it.

THE WORD of GOD is sufficient

I am not really interested in reading men's "yeast" (additions, input, opinions, ideas, thoughts, suggestions, imaginings) because it is outsude GOD's WORD

I'm sorry.
I'm not trying to be difficult

To me, these things are no different than when Daniel chose not to eat "certain foods"

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I glanced through it looking for God's leading.

Thank you.....
I do feel that there are some astonishing insights in there......
It gives me something to work with to act as a bridge with my
Pentecostal wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Although I support Israel from the Mediterranean see to the East Bank of the Jordan, I would prefer to wait for the Messiah to fulfill this act.

But isn't it the Cyrus Messiah type who has to get the Jerusalem Third Temple built?

And Isaiah 45:4.5 pretty much rule the possibility of him being Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Some believe Trump is Cyrus, who knows?

I really cannot argue with the Rabbi Judah ben Samuel prediction that 1917, 1967 and 2017 would be Jubilee years.... .Considering the timing of the Balfour Declaration and the retaking of the Temple Mount by Israel....... his prediction sure does seem logical.

So if his assertion that 2017 being a Jubilee year was also accurate then of course G-d has a great memory...... and would not forget to put a potential Cyrus type of leader into the right place!

Another Christian who did not like Mr. Donald Trump at the beginning of his campaign was shown something interesting.............

(Robin Johnston-Durand): "I WAS NOT A TRUMP FAN during the presidential primaries..in fact, I often belittle him and said "he can't even form a correct sentence, how can HE be president?!" I was set in my choice of Senator Ted Cruz and was appalled at the rhetoric coming from Donald Trump. Then, he won the candidacy and I was astounded. I cried out to God, "How could you let this happen? Why didn't you place the man of God, Ted Cruz into our White House? Our country needs YOU, Lord and Ted Cruz knows you..how can you allow this ungodly, unholy man to lead our broken nation?!" I fretted and was angry. Well, I got an answer in the form of a vision. It was like watching a video with a narrator telling me exactly what was going on...

"God knows EXACTLY what He is doing, dear daughter and He is saying to you, like He did to Peter: 'calm down, trust me.' I saw Peter, in the Garden of Gethsemane, cutting off the Roman soldiers ear and Jesus telling him.."No, Peter! Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword." as he gently healed that soldier and replaced his ear.

I realized then, I needed to shut up and listen to what God was saying to His people instead of trying to impose MY will upon every situation. It was then, as I laid down my foolish pride and was finally still..that God revealed to me Donald Trump was indeed His choice. I could hear that still, small voice ask me, "Daughter, do you think for one minute, I cannot change ANY man? Do you not remember Moses, Peter, Paul, Matthew, Abraham, David and all those who I used to advance my will? Were they 'perfect men'? I will do the same with Donald Trump. I will change his heart and he will lead America back to me! Remember: If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

Well, as you can imagine, after that, I did some soul searching! And now, I can see that God has a plan and purpose for OUR president that is far beyond my pea-size intellect. So, I am supporting and praying for this man in our White House, who God Himself has chosen to lead this once great nation back to greatness again. I am praying the evil attacks from his enemies and enemies of God will be thwarted and that no weapon formed against President Trump will prosper! For he is more than a conqueror through Christ, who strengthens him." (Robin Johnston-Durand)

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So... all that the prophets have spoken would include Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 that
clearly describe the restored Jerusalem Third Temple as part of the Era of Messiah / Moshiach.... .the millennial rule of Messiah over all the earth.
In your survey there is a mutually exclusive combination of words.

The Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel must be built not in Jerusalem. And this Temple does not resemble either the First Temple or the Second Temple.

If someone builds the Temple in Jerusalem, then it will not be the Temple of 40-48 chapters of the book of the prophet Ezekiel.

Location of Ezekiel's Temple:
31°28'58"N 35°14'37"E
Judean desert
Intended Nature Reserve, area C,
Israel

Location of Ezekiel's Temple

How to determine the exact location of the Temple using Google Earth

42238.jpg

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I really cannot argue with the Rabbi Judah ben Samuel prediction that 1917, 1967 and 2017 would be Jubilee years.... .Considering the timing of the Balfour Declaration and the retaking of the Temple Mount by Israel....... his prediction sure does seem logical.
The periodicity of Israel's Yovel is not 50, but 49 years. The celebration of Shavuot does not violate the order of the days in the week, similarly, the celebration of the year of Yovel should not violate the sequence of the Sabbath years.

The 70th Yovel of Israel began in Rosh Hashanah in 2008 and was not marked at all except for the record fall of the Dow Jones index on that very day: 777 points (historical record).

th.gif

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The periodicity of Israel's Yovel is not 50, but 49 years. The celebration of Shavuot does not violate the order of the days in the week, similarly, the celebration of the year of Yovel should not violate the sequence of the Sabbath years.

The 70th Yovel of Israel began in Rosh Hashanah in 2008 and was not marked at all except for the record fall of the Dow Jones index on that very day: 777 points (historical record).

th.gif

Interesting!

I thought that the next one toward the next Jubilee would begin 51 years after the last Jubilee year?

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought that the next one toward the next Jubilee would begin 51 years after the last Jubilee year?
"...he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap". It's bad that we are waiting for some significant dates, or we are waiting for some actions from other people, doing nothing ourselves. On September 29, 2008, I sat near the radio and listened to all the newscasts, trying to find the landmark event of the 70th year of Yovel.

Then I realized that the Messianic temple, which is described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, can only be built by us who believe in Jesus Christ. The problem is that we do not do this.

In 2004, the super-strong earthquake was at Christmas, in 2005 - at Easter (and next to Purim). The probability of accidental coincidence is approximately 1 time in 100-200 thousand years. But in the Christian religion, no one paid attention to these coincidences of earthquakes with the main holidays of Christianity.

And from March 28, 2005 to September 29, 2008, exactly 3 and a half years. Maybe it means something?

But I'm tired of theological schemes. Therefore, since 2010 I have been trying to portray Ezekiel's Temple. No one will build this Temple without our participation.

60769.png

• Informative
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then I realized that the Messianic temple, which is described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, can only be built by us who believe in Jesus Christ. The problem is that we do not do this.

And what are the stones in this temple made of?

And what is the cornerstone of that temple made of?

1Pe 2:3  If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 
1Pe 2:4  To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, 
1Pe 2:5  Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 
1Pe 2:6  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. 
1Pe 2:7  Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 
1Pe 2:8  And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. 
1Pe 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 
1Pe 2:10  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"...he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap". It's bad that we are waiting for some significant dates, or we are waiting for some actions from other people, doing nothing ourselves. On September 29, 2008, I sat near the radio and listened to all the newscasts, trying to find the landmark event of the 70th year of Yovel.

In 2004, the super-strong earthquake was at Christmas, in 2005 - at Easter (and next to Purim). The probability of accidental coincidence is approximately 1 time in 100-200 thousand years. But in the Christian religion, no one paid attention to these coincidences of earthquakes with the main holidays of Christianity.

And from March 28, 2005 to September 29, 2008, exactly 3 and a half years. Maybe it means something?

But I'm tired of theological schemes. Therefore, since 2010 I have been trying to portray Ezekiel's Temple. No one will build this Temple without our participation.

60769.png

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct........ events are happening that 99.999% of the population may be almost entirely unaware of......... that are extremely important in the overall scheme of things........
and yes..... the ultimate fulfillment of Ezekiel 47 is for you... .and I.... and the least Christian..... to grow and grow and grow in grace and knowledge until a stream...... and later a river of living water comes out from us........ and our words to others...............

So that the least of us is functioning at a level of wisdom, love, truth.... that is even greater, (at least in some ways).... than John the Baptist.........

I would love to get your reaction to this:

My conversation with the Rabbi.....

Upvote 0