Should Messianic Jews support Jerusalem Third Temple?

Should Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentile support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes..... we must believe in every word of Ezekiel 40 - 48.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is our sacrifice.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • I am not certain about this yet... I will research this further.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes.. but the timing must be perfect and both 2030 and 2070 could be the year?

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And what are the stones in this temple made of?

And what is the cornerstone of that temple made of?
As I understand it, you ask questions to God, because Ezekiel's Temple is written in the Bible. I do not want to go into the theological questions of the Third Temple, which destroy the popular theological constructs of Christian religions. If you have a connection with God, then He will answer your questions.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And what are the stones in this temple made of?

And what is the cornerstone of that temple made of?

1Pe 2:3  If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 
1Pe 2:4  To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, 
1Pe 2:5  Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 
1Pe 2:6  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. 
1Pe 2:7  Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 
1Pe 2:8  And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. 
1Pe 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 
1Pe 2:10  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 

Yes.... we Christians ACTUALLY having living waters flowing from us.........
benefiting all around us...... should be the primary
fulfillment of Ezekiel 47.

I am certain though that when finally Ezekiel 47 is literally fulfilled.... and a literal
river of water is flowing from the Millennial Jerusalem Third or Fourth Temple THEN......
the metaphorical fulfillment of the most feeble resident of Jerusalem being comparable to King David..... and the least Christian being even greater than John the Baptist..........
will also come to pass!?

Mat 12:34

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
50th year is also the 1st year of the next.

OK..... I did not know that at all........ very interesting indeed!

How exactly might that perhaps relate to the prediction of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel about 1917, 1967 and 2017 being all Jubilee years?

Does that mean that Rabbi Judah ben Samuel was ignorant of this aspect of the calculation of the Jubilee years??????

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would love to get your reaction to this:

My conversation with the Rabbi.....
I have difficulties with the translation from English, Google helps me, but maybe I understand some things in a distorted form. Any theological construction is just a simplified scheme by which we try to understand God and His judgments.

In my theological scheme, the goat for Azazel will be 10 Tishrei, when the Eastern Gate of Ezekiel's Temple will be closed forever.

The glory of the Lord, that is, the Lord God of Israel himself, that is, the messengers of the 144,000 first-born churches from the whole period of the Church, from Shavuot 32nd to 10th Tishray of the year "X", when the doors of the Eastern Gate will be closed is for God. This is the heavenly Israel, saved, through which all Jews will be saved, all of earthly Israel.

Those denominations, religious Christian groups, whose representatives will not enter the new Temple by the Eastern Gate during the sanctification of the altar, from 1 to 10 Tishrei, will perish. They will be the "goat for Azazel."

This will be a Court analogous to the trial to which the Jews were subjected in the days of the First Coming of the Messiah. Only this time will God's Judgment over Christianity.

I deliberately exaggerate the picture with the East Gate. In fact, God's Judgment is more complicated than the trial of "entered / not entered" into the East Gate.

Therefore, I do not really understand why you think of yourself as a "goat for Azazel," when there can be no obstacles to you being "in Christ Jesus."

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

How exactly might that perhaps relate to the prediction of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel about 1917, 1967 and 2017 being all Jubilee years?

Does that mean that Rabbi Judah ben Samuel was ignorant of this aspect of the calculation of the Jubilee years??????
Jews have never observed jubilee years. With respect to the period of 49 or 50 years, the sages had different opinions. The mere fact that the sages had different opinions about the period of Yovel indicates that this law was never observed.

Several years ago I tried to restore the consistency of all the jubilee years of Israel. The time for the building of the Temple by King Shlomo I took from the directories, there is an approximate date.

The period of the Judges, I diligently sum all times from the book of Judges.

975 + 480 - 40 + 7 = 1422 BC. taking into account 2 Mack. 6:49 rounded to 1423 BC. This is the date of entry into the Land of the Covenant.

After that, I spent a very long time sorting out some significant events in the history of Israel, the history of the Church and the history of the whole world, which could indicate some signs in the jubilee years that people did not observe, but which God remembered for certain.

Such coincidences were exactly 7, the first two are described in the Bible. In all cases, there is a semantic roll with the law of the jubilee year, or with the vector of the transformation of the Church of Jesus Christ, through "death," "burial," the "disintegration of the Body," and then the expansion of the New Testament ideas to the whole world - Antichrist (1812), liberation from slavery in Russia and America (1861).

Then I realized that I had found "voices of seven thunders" ... At first I decided that by the 70th Jubilee the Temple would be built. Therefore, on September 29, 2008, I sat by the radio and waited for a sign. The sign was weak: 777 points of the Dow Jones fall marked a wave of crisis.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

This is NOT the case.
100 years is exactly 2 jubilees.

In the time of Yeshua this was the common orthodox belief, Yeshua never contradicted them on this important, fundamental issue and the only ones who deviated from this were the Sadducees.

Yeshua told us to follow the halacha of the Pharisees (Matt 23:3) and we're told that Pharisees interacted with him and followed him, but we're never told of a Sadducee ever following Yeshua.

Any theory to the contrary ultimately puts one in the position of knowing more than Yeshua and finishing what he left undone.

• Informative
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is YESHUA who after his return will build the temple of Ezekiel
Yeshua will never come until we build Ezekiel's Temple. Because Jesus Christ must not come in the form He was before, but in the form of "clouds," that is, the crowd of Christians entering the Eastern Gate of the Temple. This Temple is the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

When we read "in heaven," we make a substitute for "in the Spirit." Because the "Kingdom of Heaven" is not a cosmic space, but our mutual relations in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. The Sign of Jesus Christ in Heaven is the Third Temple, the crowds of believers and the marriage feast in the wilderness of Israel, in the sight of the whole world. Therefore, they will weep that they did not have time to ascend there: the Eastern Gate will be opened 10 days, from 1 to 10 Tishrei. The lost tribes of Israel will return, the earthly Israel will take them into their bosom. The two sticks in Ezekiel's hand will become one. The time of the Church will end.

And the world will weep. Because they will remain outside the Kingdom.

The name of Jesus Christ in the Second Coming will be:

ISRAEL.

tribes.jpg

• Informative
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeshua will never come until we build Ezekiel's Temple. Because Jesus Christ must not come in the form He was before, but in the form of "clouds," that is, the crowd of Christians entering the Eastern Gate of the Temple. This Temple is the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

When we read "in heaven," we make a substitute for "in the Spirit." Because the "Kingdom of Heaven" is not a cosmic space, but our mutual relations in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. The Sign of Jesus Christ in Heaven is the Third Temple, the crowds of believers and the marriage feast in the wilderness of Israel, in the sight of the whole world. Therefore, they will weep that they did not have time to ascend there: the Eastern Gate will be opened 10 days, from 1 to 10 Tishrei. The lost tribes of Israel will return, the earthly Israel will take them into their bosom. The two sticks in Ezekiel's hand will become one. The time of the Church will end.

And the world will weep. Because they will remain outside the Kingdom.

The name of Jesus Christ in the Second Coming will be:

ISRAEL.

tribes.jpg

One of the major purposes of the return of Messiah is to house of Judah (Jews) with the house of Jacob (The lost 10)

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Someone may have previously posted the following, but if not will paste the following partial quote from Chabad's website ...
.. the Second Temple complex was 500 by 500 cubits. In the Third Temple (Ezekiel's Temple vision), it will be (encompass) 3,000 by 3,000 cubits—36 times larger, or 9,000,000 square cubits (approx. 22,325,625 square feet or 512.5 acres)!
When Solomon built the temple, he also built an aqueduct that supplied spring water to the Temple Mount. Solomon built an excellent engineered water aqueduct system from Hebron, near Bethlehem to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in about 950 BC. Evidently this water system was incorporated as a major design of Soloman's Temple itself. Solomon knew that the Gihon spring in the City of David did not have enough "head" (water pressure or lift) to supply water to the Temple Mount situated above David's Palace and the City of David.

Water would be a major need to wash the blood away and keep the area from putrefying. A large water supply would be needed. This aqueduct provided the "spring water" that Aristeas was referring to:
Solomon's Aqueduct was primarily fed by the Ain Etan spring. This complex of nearby springs that fed Solomon's three pools is more likely what Aristeas was referring to--not the Gihon spring that supplied water to David's Palace and the "City of David" located on a lower grade than the Temple Mount.

It's possible that the current landscape of the present Temple Mount will be dramatically altered as "Ezekiel's Temple" will need considerably more acreage (+500 acres) than presently exits at either the Temple Mount or over David's Palace that was supplied with water from the Gihon Spring in the City of David.
Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.​

Does Messianic Judaism believe "Ezekiel's Temple" (occupying 512.5 acres) will be under construction and possibly even finished before Messiah Yeshua returns or only existing after the fact as a supernatural phenomenon when/after Yeshua returns to the Mount of Olives (after the earthquake that splits the Mount of Olives in two)?

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Someone may have previously posted the following, but if not will paste the following partial quote from Chabad's website ...
When Solomon built the temple, he also built an aqueduct that supplied spring water to the Temple Mount. Solomon built an excellent engineered water aqueduct system from Hebron, near Bethlehem to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in about 950 BC. Evidently this water system was incorporated as a major design of Soloman's Temple itself. Solomon knew that the Gihon spring in the City of David did not have enough "head" (water pressure or lift) to supply water to the Temple Mount situated above David's Palace and the City of David.

Water would be a major need to wash the blood away and keep the area from putrefying. A large water supply would be needed. This aqueduct provided the "spring water" that Aristeas was referring to:
Solomon's Aqueduct was primarily fed by the Ain Etan spring. This complex of nearby springs that fed Solomon's three pools is more likely what Aristeas was referring to--not the Gihon spring that supplied water to David's Palace and the "City of David" located on a lower grade than the Temple Mount.

It's possible that the current landscape of the present Temple Mount will be dramatically altered as "Ezekiel's Temple" will need considerably more acreage (+500 acres) than presently exits at either the Temple Mount or over David's Palace that was supplied with water from the Gihon Spring in the City of David.
Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.​

Does Messianic Judaism believe "Ezekiel's Temple" (occupying 512.5 acres) will be under construction and possibly even finished before Messiah Yeshua returns or only existing after the fact as a supernatural phenomenon when/after Yeshua returns to the Mount of Olives (after the earthquake that splits the Mount of Olives in two)?

Thank you immensely for all this fascinating information about the Ezekiel temple.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
When a Jew prays to GOD, GOD will hear his prayers. And GOD will open his eyes to THE TRUTH

Yes.... and as more Messianic Jews and Christians look into Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 this will tend to cause more Orthodox Jews to wonder what Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus would have thought about the Jerusalem Temple of his time period.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"...he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap". It's bad that we are waiting for some significant dates, or we are waiting for some actions from other people, doing nothing ourselves. On September 29, 2008, I sat near the radio and listened to all the newscasts, trying to find the landmark event of the 70th year of Yovel.

Then I realized that the Messianic temple, which is described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, can only be built by us who believe in Jesus Christ. The problem is that we do not do this.

In 2004, the super-strong earthquake was at Christmas, in 2005 - at Easter (and next to Purim). The probability of accidental coincidence is approximately 1 time in 100-200 thousand years. But in the Christian religion, no one paid attention to these coincidences of earthquakes with the main holidays of Christianity.

And from March 28, 2005 to September 29, 2008, exactly 3 and a half years. Maybe it means something?

But I'm tired of theological schemes. Therefore, since 2010 I have been trying to portray Ezekiel's Temple. No one will build this Temple without our participation.

60769.png

Wow!!!!!

Great answer ProtectionET!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are the stones in Ezekiel's temple made of and what is the cornerstone?

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

What did Jesus say to the woman at the well when she said that Jerusalem was the place to worship?
Did he tell her she was correct?

Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

If we took all of those who have placed their faith in Christ and put them shoulder to shoulder, how big would this living temple be?

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What are the stones in Ezekiel's temple made of and what is the cornerstone?

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

What did Jesus say to the woman at the well when she said that Jerusalem was the place to worship?
Did he tell her she was correct?

Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

If we took all of those who have placed their faith in Christ and put them shoulder to shoulder, how big would this living temple be?

All very true...... but this still does not contradict the way that the first and second century Messianic Jewish community lived side by side with Jews........ and honoured the Second Temple rituals and sacrifices..........
right up until the Bar Kochba Revolt.........
when the Rabbinic Jewish community finally separated almost totally from the Messianic Jewish community.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
As I understand it, you ask questions to God, because Ezekiel's Temple is written in the Bible. I do not want to go into the theological questions of the Third Temple, which destroy the popular theological constructs of Christian religions. If you have a connection with God, then He will answer your questions.

What do you personally think of the Bob Jones prophecy about a fearless army of Russian Christians and Messianic Jews being raised up ProtectionET?

Bob Jones

Vision of Russia’s Red Power

I saw a large solid blood red heart and to its’ immediate right, in large bold print, was written “POWER.” I knew this was Bob’s Russian Red Army prophecy from the 1980’s. Below is a portion of the transcript from that prophecy. The full prophecy can be found in the 2015 Shepherd’s Rod.

Russian Red Army by Bob Jones

In the early 80’s God said He was going to change the Soviet Union. The greatest awakening of all time was going to be in the Soviet Union. Four nations would begin to have open doors into Russia and the fifth nation would be Sweden. Also Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Finland. He also said that like Israel was in captivity for 70 years that Russia would be in captivity for 70 years also.

In the late 80’s He began to speak to me about releasing the Russian Jews and Christians and providing an open door for them. I saw 50,000 Christians being released and I saw the wall coming down.

In 1991 the Lord began to speak really powerfully about Russia again. Kansas City took up an offering of $1.4 million and gave it to Terry Law to finance the work in Russia.

There was a Red Army angel general; he was the angel over Russia. He was the captain of the hosts in Russia. The Lord was standing with him and he was totally red like blood. He had the power of the blood he was like blood and fire. It was the blood of Christ, all the power of the blood. The Lord didn't speak to me He just nodded and what the angel said to say, it was right. He was one very powerful angel; he was an archangel over Russia. He brought me a white piece of paper and on the paper was written "Would you be interested in joining the Russian Army of God?" I said "no, because the door to Russia is going to close." The angel said, "You're a liar!" And the Lord nodded to agree.

I said that Russia was going to be equipped and that it would attack the South. The angel said, "That's right, but did you ever see what the Army was?" I said that it was the Red Army. He said that that was right but he said to look, and I looked and behind them was a red cross. They are going to carry the cross into the cell, into the Moslem nations and into Europe. He said that some of the greatest evangelists in the world will come out of Russia. In the last days it will not be the door to Russia that will close, it will be the door to the USA, and Russia will send evangelists to the United States.

I said that this was totally different from anything I've heard prophesied, and he told me that a lot of American prophets had prophesied patriotism instead of the truth. I asked him if any prophets had prophesied this beforehand and he told me that they had before 1910, and we will begin to send literature to you right away about these prophecies. He said that in the next three months I would receive confirmation that these prophecies had come beforehand. (End of partial transcript)

Russia’s Red Power by Bonnie Jones

Following my vision of the red heart and power the Lord spoke to me saying, “Russia is a backdrop to future events. I’ve held them in reserve for such a time as this. It’s time for My army to arise and move forward. You see many years ago I spoke this prophesy through Bob and he made it famous worldwide yet many did not believe him. Why would I choose Russia? And I said why would I not choose them? They’ve been under persecution long enough yet their heart has always been toward Me.”

He went on to say, “I’m sending ones into Russia and the Ukraine to awaken their spirit to Love. That’s all they need to spark the fire of revival there. Love, love, love! My love abounds to them and the rest is history.

I believe it’s time for God’s Russian Red Army to march forward in resurrection power. Bob said the angel over Russia had the power of the blood as well as fire. It had all the power of the blood of Jesus Christ and there’s nothing that can stop them once they are called to action. Get ready for the greatest awakening of all time to begin in the Soviet Union. Keep an eye on Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Finland. They will catch the spark of fire to ignite revival in their nations as well.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Though I firmly believe that the Jews are still blessed by God and that they should be supported in their efforts to live in their own country safely---I do not believe that we should support the building of their temple. It may well be that it will be built, but it is something that they alone must do. At the death of Christ, the temple veil was torn and His sacrifice marked the end of animal sacrifice for sins as He is that sacrifice. To go back to animal sacrifice is to truly reject that sacrifice. This is a lesson that they must learn on their own. I do not believe that, if they build it, God will honor that temple with the holy fire that engulfs the sacrifice as in the old days. However, we must bear this in mind if fire from heaven should happen:
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Though I firmly believe that the Jews are still blessed by God and that they should be supported in their efforts to live in their own country safely---I do not believe that we should support the building of their temple. It may well be that it will be built, but it is something that they alone must do. At the death of Christ, the temple veil was torn and His sacrifice marked the end of animal sacrifice for sins as He is that sacrifice. To go back to animal sacrifice is to truly reject that sacrifice. This is a lesson that they must learn on their own. I do not believe that, if they build it, God will honor that temple with the holy fire that engulfs the sacrifice as in the old days. However, we must bear this in mind if fire from heaven should happen:
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

You could be correct........
I really don't know for certain......
but I did really like the article on a modern Christian political Cyrus by a man from Uganda who I get the impression had a near death experience during one of his bouts with malaria.

I quote his article in post #1 here....

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Upvote 0