Should Messianic Jews support Jerusalem Third Temple?

Should Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentile support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes..... we must believe in every word of Ezekiel 40 - 48.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is our sacrifice.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • I am not certain about this yet... I will research this further.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes.. but the timing must be perfect and both 2030 and 2070 could be the year?

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One of the best arguments that I have ran into as to why
Messianic Jews, Messianic Gentiles and Christians should support the Orthodox Jewish community
in their desire to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple is
a statement by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus:

Luke 24:25

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

So... all that the prophets have spoken would include Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 that
clearly describe the restored Jerusalem Third Temple as part of the Era of Messiah / Moshiach.... .the millennial rule of Messiah over all the earth.

Also:
Luke 13:35

"Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Was Ezekiel blessed?

Did Ezekiel come in the name of the Lord?

Is Christianity relatively desolate due to our having forgotten the words of the Prophets?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One of the reasons why I decided to
create this thread today is because just yesterday
I found an ancient quotation that tends to verify the
Gihon Spring Theory, that places the Temple of Solomon
a considerable distance away from either the Dome of the Rock
and the Al Aqsa Mosque.

http://lidblog.com/muslims-ignore-their-own-quran-which-says-jewish-temple-stood-atop-temple-mount/

•And in his account of Titus’ siege of Jerusalem, Tacitus describes the Temple as “… built like a citadel, with walls of its own … the very colonnades made a splendid defense. Within the enclosure is an ever-flowing spring.”[Tacitus, Historiae V:12:1 (Stern, II, XCII, no. 281) 22,30.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have a great love for history and find the churches as seven...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

I also believe that the fulfilling of Ezekiel 38 is imminent. In which case, if Israel regains her borders in the aftermath of Ezekiel 38, from the river Euphrates to Egypt, I would look for a surge in Judaism and in the Messianic faith.

Have you read into Ezekiel 38?

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. - Ezekiel 38

When these armies come against Israel the bible says that the anger and fury of God will come up in his face! I would say that those armies are all as good as dead in the aftermath!

This will create a power vacuum for Israel and she will once again become great. I would imagine almost like an empire. In which, the funds will be readily available for construction of a third temple.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…...

“"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

I would imagine that Ezekiel 38, which will pave the way for a third temple, will happen between 2020 and 2040 AD. And that the third temple will be built between the years of 2025 and 2052 AD. It could happen in our lifetime! As far as my date predictions, though, I must re-quote Issac Newton...

"It is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Messianic Jews, Messianic Gentiles and Christians should support the Orthodox Jewish community

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

So... all that the prophets have spoken would include Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 that
clearly describe the restored Jerusalem Third Temple as part of the Era of Messiah / Moshiach.... .the millennial rule of Messiah over all the earth.

Also:

"Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Was Ezekiel blessed?

Is Christianity relatively desolate due to our having forgotten the words of the Prophets?

Why did God rip the temple veil in half on the day the Messiah died on the Cross?

We often get ourselves into trouble when we interpret the New Testament through the Old Testament, instead of vice-versa.

The Messiah said He is now the temple of God, as well as those indwelled by the Holy Spirit come from God.

The Messiah told the woman at the well that the time was coming and now is when believers would not worship God in Jerusalem.

If God ripped the veil in half, who is going to repair it?

The New Covenant has made the Old Sinai covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13.
Old Covenant animal sacrifices are also now "obsolete".

Heb 8:6  But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 

Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 

Heb 8:8  Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—
(The Upper-Case Text in this passage is copied directly from Jeremiah 31:31-34.)

Heb 8:9  NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD.

Heb 8:10  FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 

Heb 8:11  NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. (John 14:26 reveals that those in the New Covenant have the Holy Spirit as their own internal teacher.)

Heb 8:12  FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." 

Heb 8:13  In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. 
(This was written a few years before the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It vanished completely when the temple was destroyed.)

If modern Christ-rejecting Pharisees rebuild a temple and renew animal sacrifices it will be one more rejection of God's Son.
Why would New Covenant believers support such a thing?

We are come to the New Covenant of Mount Zion, instead of Mount Sinai.

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "AND IF SO MUCH AS A BEAST TOUCHES THE MOUNTAIN, IT SHALL BE STONED OR SHOT WITH AN ARROW." 
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I AM EXCEEDINGLY AFRAID AND TREMBLING.") 

Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

If we want to support modern Jews we need to share the Gospel with them, now.

The "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of Daniel chapter 9 reveal that the baby born in a manger was and is the New Covenant Messiah promised in the Old Testament.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have a great love for history and find the churches as seven...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

I also believe that the fulfilling of Ezekiel 38 is imminent. In which case, if Israel regains her borders in the aftermath of Ezekiel 38, from the river Euphrates to Egypt, I would look for a surge in Judaism and in the Messianic faith.

Have you read into Ezekiel 38?

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. - Ezekiel 38

When these armies come against Israel the bible says that the anger and fury of God will come up in his face! I would say that those armies are all as good as dead in the aftermath!

This will create a power vacuum for Israel and she will once again become great. I would imagine almost like an empire. In which, the funds will be readily available for construction of a third temple.

Interesting!

I am of the belief that your theory fits perfectly with the
testimony of an Israeli teenager who was fifteen back in September of 2015
when he either had a near death experience....... (or was his spirit or soul taken out of his body
as the Apostle Paul seems to state is possible in II Corinthians 12 : 2 - 4 )?

I don't exactly know..... G-d knows???

Israeli teenager has near death experience and predicts....

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Interesting!

I am of the belief that your theory fits perfectly with the
testimony of an Israeli teenager who was fifteen back in September of 2015
when he either had a near death experience....... (or was his spirit or soul taken out of his body
as the Apostle Paul seems to state is possible in II Corinthians 12 : 2 - 4 )?

I don't exactly know..... G-d knows???

Israeli teenager has near death experience and predicts....

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. - Genesis 12:3

Those were powerful words that God the Father spoke to Abram! And I for one will bless the children of Israel, including we engrafted children, and give them my well wishes!

I would say a lot of interesting events between now and Isaac Newton's 2060 AD prophecy!

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why did God rip the temple veil in half on the day the Messiah died on the Cross?

We often get ourselves into trouble when we interpret the New Testament through the Old Testament, instead of vice-versa.

The Messiah said He is now the temple of God, as well as those indwelled by the Holy Spirit come from God.

The Messiah told the woman at the well that the time was coming and now is when believers would not worship God in Jerusalem.

If God ripped the veil in half, who is going to repair it?

The New Covenant has made the Old Sinai covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13.
Old Covenant animal sacrifices are also now "obsolete".

Heb 8:6  But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 

Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 

Heb 8:8  Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—
(The Upper-Case Text in this passage is copied directly from Jeremiah 31:31-34.)

Heb 8:9  NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD.

Heb 8:10  FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 

Heb 8:11  NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. (John 14:26 reveals that those in the New Covenant have the Holy Spirit as their own internal teacher.)

Heb 8:12  FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." 

Heb 8:13  In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. 
(This was written a few years before the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It vanished completely when the temple was destroyed.)

If modern Christ-rejecting Pharisees rebuild a temple and renew animal sacrifices it will be one more rejection of God's Son.
Why would New Covenant believers support such a thing?

We are come to the New Covenant of Mount Zion, instead of Mount Sinai.

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "AND IF SO MUCH AS A BEAST TOUCHES THE MOUNTAIN, IT SHALL BE STONED OR SHOT WITH AN ARROW." 
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I AM EXCEEDINGLY AFRAID AND TREMBLING.") 

Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

If we want to support modern Jews we need to share the Gospel with them, now.

The "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of Daniel chapter 9 reveal that the baby born in a manger was and is the New Covenant Messiah promised in the Old Testament.

This is basically an informative answer......
but we all have a tendency to view topics in a manner that may be too simplistic.......

How in the world would any of these verses make it impossible for Ezekiel 40 - 48 to be fulfilled literally.........????

On top of.....
all true believers in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as Messiah the Passover Lamb
having direct access to the Holy of Holies in Heaven........
right now.... so that we could pray every day.....
"Our Father Who Art in Heaven"......

John chapters 14 - 17 indicate an astonishingly close relationship is possible
with The Ancient of Days the Heavenly Father.......
who Messiah Yeshua - Jesus stated was really the One doing the miracles.....
was greater than Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.......
without The Father..... Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus could not have performed miracles......

John 12:49

"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."

John 14:9

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. - Genesis 12:3

Those were powerful words that God the Father spoke to Abram! And I for one will bless the children of Israel, including we engrafted children, and give them my well wishes!

I would say a lot of interesting events between now and Isaac Newton's 2060 AD prophecy!

Yes... .but also astonishing things are indicated by that young man who I personally consider to be an extremely credible witness.

Natan spoke about 14 days... which on one important level ... could mean the 14 years from 2015 to 2029 when Messianic Jews, Messianic Gentiles and Christians have the choice ahead of us to support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple according to the description given in Ezekiel 40 - 48.

I strongly feel that a rebuilt Jerusalem Third Temple operational by 2030
is the ideal will of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for the Jewish people.......

I feel that delaying the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple by forty years
would be an error up there with the twelve tribes of Israel wandering in the Sinai desert for forty years due to their unbelief.

(Then again I have often been incorrect on some serious questions)?!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yes... .but also astonishing things are indicated by that young man who I personally consider to be an extremely credible witness.

Natan spoke about 14 days... which on one important level ... could mean the 14 years from 2015 to 2029 when Messianic Jews, Messianic Gentiles and Christians have the choice ahead of us to support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple according to the description given in Ezekiel 40 - 48.

I strongly feel that a rebuilt Jerusalem Third Temple operational by 2030
is the ideal will of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for the Jewish people.......

I feel that delaying the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple by forty years
would be an error up there with the twelve tribes of Israel wandering in the Sinai desert for forty years due to their unbelief.

(Then again I have often been incorrect on some serious questions)?!

Exciting times to be a Messianic! I would look for this congregation to really grow during these times!

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My theory is that Revelation 21 will be fulfilled by the year 3030
... three metaphorical days.... 3000 years from the death, burial and resurrection of
Messiah Yeshua - Jesus......

So go back one thousand years... and you have the ideal date of 2030... for the fulfillment of an interesting prediction in the Book of Hosea......

Hosea 6:2

"After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

Revelation 21:2

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

A one thousand period of time without Satan deceiving the world must fit in somehow.....

Revelation 20:1

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…...

“"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

I would imagine that Ezekiel 38, which will pave the way for a third temple, will happen between 2020 and 2040 AD. And that the third temple will be built between the years of 2025 and 2052 AD. It could happen in our lifetime! As far as my date predictions, though, I must re-quote Issac Newton...

"It is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

Wow!

That is an exceptionally good theory I have to admit.

I also have to admit that certain verses in scripture seem like they cannot
be fulfilled literally until the Jerusalem Third Temple has been constructed....
and also has been in use for a while.

Isaiah 66:5

"Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies."

This verse... Isaiah 66:6 sure reminds me of Zechariah 14?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My theory is that Revelation 21 will be fulfilled, as I go along with Isaac Newton, and adding the 1,000 year millennial... 3060AD. So we are close!

Yes... .we are very close indeed....
please do a search for a name in Christian Forums. "Eporu Ronald Alfred."

I believe that you will find his article amazing......
I've been quoting him for years now.

Please notice post #21....

Unified Theory of Modern World Problems??!!

I just noticed that that is only the first part of his article... it actually has three parts... but I know you will find it in other places.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How in the world would any of these verses make it impossible for Ezekiel 40 - 48 to be fulfilled literally.........????

The answer is found in the first verse.

Was a temple rebuilt after this prophecy was given to Ezekiel?

Eze 40:1  In the twenty-fifth year of our captivity, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was captured, on the very same day the hand of the LORD was upon me; and He took me there. 

If the measurements given are similar to the first temple, it would be a description of the second temple.

If the measurements given would produce a temple the size of the city of Jerusalem, it would have to be a description of a heavenly temple in the New Jerusalem, found in Hebrews 11:16.

Some believe both are described in this passage.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The answer is found in the first verse.

Was a temple rebuilt after this prophecy was given to Ezekiel?

Eze 40:1  In the twenty-fifth year of our captivity, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was captured, on the very same day the hand of the LORD was upon me; and He took me there. 

If the measurements given are similar to the first temple, it would be a description of the second temple.

If the measurements given would produce a temple the size of the city of Jerusalem, it would have to be a description of a heavenly temple in the New Jerusalem, found in Hebrews 11:16.

Some believe both are described in this passage.

My theory at this time is that the Fourth Jerusalem Temple that
descends down out of heaven perhaps around the year 3030, (could that mean a higher dimension of
space - time as theorized in String Theory).....

will have an indentation at the bottom that will fit perfectly over
all kosher buildings in Jerusalem, that fit with the description given in
Ezekiel 40 - 48.

So we don't have to worry about any seeming contradictions between Ezekiel 40
- 48 with Revelation 21.

Yes.... the Jewish people rebuilt the Temple of King Solomon but....
there was never a complex around the Second Temple that fitted with the description given in Ezekiel........

Upvote 0

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Also:

Was Ezekiel blessed?

But, this site says that there would be four temples.

Israel's Third and Fourth Temples

• Agree
Upvote 0

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
it would have to be a description of a heavenly temple in the New Jerusalem

If this is a Heavenly Temple, why are there "two tables to slay thereon the burnt offering, the sin offering and the trespass offering"?

Eze 40:39 And in the porch of the gate were two tables on this side, and two tables on that side, to slay thereon the burnt offering and the sin offering and the trespass offering.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
But, this site says that there would be four temples.

Israel's Third and Fourth Temples

Thank you for that link.

Here is a statement I had never read before.

After the First Temple was completed (I Kings 5-8), the Tabernacle of Moses was dismantled. It may have been stored in a room under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. There is some evidence that it may still lie there to this day.

And I totally agree with the following statements:

Jesus spoke of the Third Temple building in Jerusalem when discussing with his disciples the chain of events that would bring the close of the present age and his return. He spoke of an event yet future predicted by Daniel the prophet when the temple in Jerusalem would suffer ultimate defilement by a false Messiah who claimed to be God:

"So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house; and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his mantle. And alas for those who are with child and for those who give suck in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be." (Matthew 24:15-21)

Since only a properly consecrated temple can be defiled, this passage implies a functioning, dedicated Third Temple and priesthood in existence in the end time at the time Jesus said he would return.

The apostle Paul, writing a few years later, describes this same event:

"Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God," (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4).

Upvote 0