Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yet, in the passage from Revelation, because of the addition of the Sun (Which include therefore the upper Triad in context) here it appears to be a open conduit and this has happened at least once before. Acts 2.1- 18.

What happened before will happen again yet one more detail cannot be ignored, the pillars. The Tree of Life normally has three pillars: Judgment (G), Mercy (CH) and Balance (T). Here there are only two. This gives a clue to the timing and helps us link this to the other cycles found the revelations. Looking into Zechariah tells is why Chesed, Mercy the Source of Grace is missing:

“And I took the staff Grace (Chesed - Mercy), and I broke it, annulling the covenant which I had made with all people,” Zech.11.10 (cf Rev.14.13).

The pillar of Chesed has been removed/broken and henceforth ones actions alone will define if mercy can yet be given (quote from Revelations above). These have rejected every warning and continued in their egos and self righteous arrogance, (see La-odice’a). Thus the pillar of Chesed, Mercy is missing; Only Judgment and Balance remain and these two are aflame, or united in their views on Judgment coming, Judgment due!