Are the years of the tribulation hidden in scripture?

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In this study of the prophetic scriptures I point out why I believe the years of tribulation are from 2031 to 2038. But first, watch the beginning few minutes of this video that asks the question, would you get a microchip implanted in your hand if you were paid 2,000 dollars a month in the rollout of a Central Bank Digital Currency?

Then at the 1 hour and 10 minute point in this next video, Ken Peters talks about his 1980 dream of the tribulation and a mark that you had to receive on your hand in order to buy and sell. And what's interesting is the microchip that's being implanted in the hand today is in the same place where the mark of the beast was on the hand in Ken's prophetic dream, which is another Biblical sign that's confirming the tribulation is drawing closer.

If the years of the tribulation are hidden in scripture then why are we not seeing this? Could it be due to the fact that we may be spiritually blinded and do not recognize these sealed end-time prophecies, just as the disciples were partially blinded to the 'sign of Jonah' and numerous other prophecies that reveal Jesus came to die on cross as Israel's suffering Messiah? Luke 18:31-34.

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. (When) Many shall run to and fro (through the scriptures), and knowledge (of God's prophetic Word) shall increase."

End1.png

God reveals the years of Israels servitude and bondage
In the book of Genesis the Lord told Abraham that his offspring (Israel) would be servants and suffer affliction in a land not their own for a total of 400 years, Genesis 15:13. And this 400 year period of time was fulfilled when Moses delivered Israel from their bondage to Pharaoh after 430 years in Egypt and Canaan, Exodus 12:40 (Septuagint), Acts 7:6-7.

God also told Jeremiah that rebellious Israel would be taken captive for 70 years in Babylon, Jeremiah 29:10. And in the book of Daniel the angel Gabriel said there would be a period of 483 years from the decree of Artaxerxes to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, to when the anointed one (Jesus) would come and be killed (on the cross for our sins) but not for himself, Daniel 9:25-26.

Over and over again the Lord has revealed in his prophetic Word the exact number of years when Israel's servitude and captivity would end. And when you consider this fact its reasonable to assume the year when Israel will be set free from their slavery to sin at the end of the tribulation, may also be hidden in several prophecies that we do not recognize unless God opens our spiritually blinded eyes to see them.

Joseph meets the cup-bearer and baker in prison
In a previous article I discussed the story of the cup-bearer and baker who met Joseph after he was falsely accused by Potiphar's wife, stripped of his garments and imprisoned,that's a prophecy for the two thieves who met Jesus on the cross after he was falsely accused by the leaders of Israel, stripped of his garments and crucified for our sins.

joseph3.png
  • The cup-bearer who dreamed of 3 branches budding that was set free from prison on the third day while Joseph who was innocent remained a prisoner for another two whole years,
  • and then was released to interpret Pharaoh's dream of 7 years of harvest and 7 years famine when Joseph was appointed in charge of all Egypt under the authority of Pharaoh,
  • is a hidden prophecy for the prisoners of sin who are set free by faith in Jesus resurrection after 3 days in 30 to 33 A.D., that began a 2000 year gospel age that will be completed in 2030 to 2033,
  • followed by a great end-time harvest of saints and 7 years of tribulation that will end in approximately 2037 to 2040, when Jesus will rule as King of kings under the authority of his Father in heaven, Rev 19:15-16.
2,000 Joseph chart 1.png

At this point its important to spiritually recognize that God will often connect one scriptural story with another through similar words, phrases or numbers so a hidden meaning or prophecy may be revealed and understood in greater detail.

For example, the Word in John 1:1 is revealed in John 1:14. The birds of the air that sat in the mustard tree in Mat 13:31-32 is explained by Jesus in Mat 13:4, 19, and the prince and power of the air in Eph 2:2.

And the phrase “two whole years” in the story of Joseph is mentioned once again when the Apostle Paul ceased to preach the gospel to Israel because of the hardness of their hearts, and then rented a house for “two whole years” when he proclaimed Jesus' salvation to all (the Gentiles) who came to him, Acts 28:17-31.
  • The “two whole years” that Paul preached the gospel to the Gentiles, when combined with the “two whole years” of Joseph's imprisonment after the cup-bearer was set free from prison on the third day, represents the gospel that will be proclaimed for “2,000 years” to the Gentiles.
  • Jesus became a prisoner on the cross for us so we could be set free from our prison of sin and death by faith in Christ's death for ours sins and his resurrection after 3 days, Romans 10:9-10, 1 Cor 15:1-4.
Joshua and Israel cross the Jordan river 2,000 cubits downstream from the Ark
  • The story of the Ark of the Covenant that was lifted up after sitting still for 3 days that halted the waters of the Jordan river so Joshua and Israel could enter the promised land on dry ground, at a distance of 2,000 cubits downstream from the ark, followed by the 7 day battle of Jericho, Joshua 3:1-4, 17, Joshua chapter 6,
  • is another picture for Jesus' resurrection after 3 days (in 30 to 33 A.D.) that began a 2,000 year gospel age, which allows us to enter the promised land of God's Kingdom by faith, followed by 7 years of tribulation that will be completed in 2037 to 2040.
In addition to the 2,000 year gospel age that's hidden in the stories of Joseph and Joshua, God has over 20 stories in the Bible that confirm there will be a period of 2,000 years from Jesus resurrection before the tribulation begins.

Job 33:14 For God speaks in one way, and in two (in the scriptures), though man does not perceive it.

This generation will not pass away until all these things take place
If the tribulation ends in the 2037 to 2040 time-frame, the generation that was born in 1948 when Israel became a nation will be approximately 89 to 92 years old and will not pass away before Jesus returns to save a faithful remnant of Israel at the end of the tribulation, Matthew 24:32-34, Zechariah 13:8-9.

Matthew 24:32-34 "From the fig tree (Israel, Hosea 9:10) learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves (when Israel becomes a nation in 1948, Isaiah 66:8, Ezekiel 36:7-10), you know that summer is near (the tribulation, Amos 8:1-2, Micah 7:1-2). (33) So also, when you see all these things, you know that he (Jesus) is near, at the very gates. (34) Truly, I say to you, this generation (of 1948) will not (completely) pass away until all these things take place.

Fig 2.png

Its important to understand that a generation passes away when the last person of that particular generation has died. Therefore if a person who was born in the generation of 1948 lives to be 100 years old, its possible the end of the tribulation could take as long as 100 years from 1948 to be fulfilled.
90 years + Israel's birth in 1948 reveals the end of tribulation in 2038
After I recognized the possible years of 2037 to 2040 for the end of the tribulation, I read the story of when God destroyed Sodom that was followed by Isaac's miraculous birth from Abraham at 100 and Sarah at 90 when I had this peculiar questioning thought, is Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90 a prophecy for Israel's birth in Christ when the end-time nation is 90 years old in 2038, when God will destroy rebellious mankind just as he did in the days of Sodom? Luke 17:28-30

When I had this curious thought I searched the scriptures for the next several hours but found nothing that would answer my prophetic question concerning Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90. The next morning as my eyes opened I had this mysterious waking thought that I believe was given from the Lord, "read the story of the shepherd's 99 sheep."

When I read the parable of the shepherd's 99 sheep and 1 that was lost, I realized this is the only other story in scripture that mentions the numbers 99 and 100 that are also used in the story of Isaac's birth from Abraham, Luke 15:4, Genesis 17:1, 17.

And the next story of a woman who had 9 silver coins and 1 that was lost who searched her house with a lamp and found her 1 lost coin, is mysteriously similar to Sarah at the age of 90 when she gave birth to her promised son Isaac by faith in God's Word, that is a lamp to our feet, Luke 15:8-10, Heb 11:11, Gen 17:17.
Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

coin 5.png
  • Therefore the years of 99 and 100 for the age of Abraham and 90 for his barren wife Sarah when Isaac was born by faith,
  • are God's numerical clues that are connecting the story of Isaac's birth to the Shepherd's 99 righteous sheep and the 100th sheep that was lost, and a woman who had 9 silver coins and 1 that was lost (Luke 15:3-10),
  • that reveals the woman's 10th lost coin and the shepherd's 100th lost sheep are symbolic for the lost sheep of Israel in the tribulation,
  • when the barren wife of God represented by the 144,000 will shine the lamp of the gospel that gives birth to the promised sons like Isaac by faith in Jesus (Rev 12:13-17, 14:1-5), when the end-time nation of Israel is 90 years old in the last year of the tribulation in 2038, Zechariah 12:9-10.
99 Sheep.png

Jesus the Good Shepherd finds Israel, his 1 lost sheep
Romans 11:25-27 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel (the 1 lost sheep), until the fullness of the Gentiles (the 99 righteous sheep) has come in (to God's Kingdom). (26) And in this way all Israel will be saved (when they are found by the Shepherd), as it is written, "The Deliverer (Jesus the good Shepherd, John 10:11) will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; (27) "and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins."

Lost sheep 10.png

Barren end-time Israel at the age of 90
gives birth to the promised sons like Isaac by faith in Jesus, Jer 30:6-7
Isaiah 54:1-8 "Sing, O barren one (Israel), who did not bear (born-again children); break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor (like Sarah until she was 90)! For the children (of Jews and Gentiles who are born-again by faith in God like Isaac, Gal 4:28) of the desolate one (Israel in the tribulation) will be more than the (unrighteous) children of her who is married (by the Old Covenant law at Mount Sinai, Gal 4:21-26)," says the LORD......(5) For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer (who died on the cross for your sins), the God of the whole earth he is called. (6) For the LORD has called you like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when she is cast off (by divorce), says your God, (Jer 2:2-5, 3:6-8). (7) For a brief moment I deserted you (because you were an unfaithful wife, Jer 3:20), but with great compassion I will gather you (by a spirit of grace at the end of the tribulation, Zec 12:10). (8) In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you," says the LORD, your Redeemer.

The children of promise born-again through faith are counted as Abraham's offspring
Romans 9:6-8 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel (by birth) belong to Israel (born-again by faith in Jesus), (7) and not all are children of Abraham because they are his (physical) offspring, but "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named." (8) This means that its not the (self-righteous) children of the flesh (under the Old Covenant law) who are the children of God, but the children of the promise (declared righteous by faith in a New Covenant) are counted as offspring.

Galatians 4:28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise (born-again through faith in Christ).

Hebrews 11:11 By faith (in God) Sarah herself received power to conceive (Isaac), even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised (that she would give birth to a son at the old age of 90).

The scriptures declare that Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90 by her faith in God's promise, represents the children of promise like Isaac who are born-again through faith in Jesus, Hebrews 11:11, Galatians 4:22-28.

Sarah 3.png

83 years + 1948, the tribulation begins in 2031
When I recognized Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90 appeared to be a prophecy for Israel's salvation when the end-time nation is 90 years old at the end of the tribulation in 2038, I wondered if the number 83 in scripture could be a prophetic clue for the first year of the tribulation in 2031.

It was shortly after this when I discovered that 83 is mentioned just once in the story of Moses and Aaron when they first spoke against Pharaoh, before God poured out the 10 plagues of judgment on Egypt.

Two witnesses pharaoh 2.png

Exodus 7:7 Now Moses was eighty years old, and Aaron eighty-three years old, when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Moses and Aaron who confronted Pharaoh before the 10 plagues of judgment devastated Egypt, are types for the two witnesses who will speak against the Antichrist in the beginning of the tribulation, before God's judgments are poured out on unbelieving mankind, Revelation 11:1-14.

- Continued -

Last edited:

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And Aaron's age of 83 that's intentionally being mentioned at this point in time when he and Moses first spoke to Pharaoh, is a hidden clue for the two witnesses who will begin to confront the Antichrist in the first year of the tribulation at 83 years from 1948 in 2031.

Two wintess Rev.png

Aaron's age of 83 and Issac's birth when Sarah was 90, are two related prophecies that reveal it will be 83 and 90 years from Israel's birth as a nation in 1948, to when the 7 years of tribulation will take place from 2031 to 2038.

83 years.png

Even though the time-frame for the tribulation is deeply hidden in the Bible, there's an abundance of evidence throughout the scriptures that's pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 when it will soon take place.

In Part 2, I discuss three consecutive stories in John 4 and 5 that mention the numbers 2 days (or 2,000 years), 7th hour, 38, that are prophetic for the 2,000 year gospel age to the Gentiles followed by Israel's salvation from the point of death in the 7th year of the tribulation in 2038.

In Part 3, the scriptures in Ezekiel 20:31 to Ezekiel 20:38 also reveal a prophetic outline for Israel in the tribulation from 2031 to 2038.

In Part 4, the years of the tribulation are revealed in Genesis 14:14, Genesis 17:17, Exodus 7:7 and John 5:5. Did you notice all of these scriptures have repeating chapter and verse numbers. This a coincidence spelled G – O – D.

In Part 5, Psalms 83 mentions 10 nations that make a covenant to destroy Israel which represents the 7 year false covenant of peace at the beginning of the tribulation in 2031, Dan 9:27. While Psalms 90 speaks of the flood of God's wrath for unbelieving mankind at the end of the tribulation in 2038. And this is followed by the judgment of the wicked in Psalms 91, a Song for the Sabbath (the 7th millennium) in Psalms 92, and Psalms 93 to 100 describe the millennial reign of Christ.

In Part 6 and 7, I examine the story of Isaac's birth from Abraham at 100 and Sarah at 90, that's a prophecy for Israel's spiritual birth in Christ when the end-time nation is 90 years old in 2038.

I also discuss the “Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons” in 2032 and 2033, when 2 total blood moon eclipses and 1 partial eclipse will be seen from Israel in the first 2 years of the tribulation, just before God's wrath is poured out on unbelieving mankind when the 144,000 are sealed, followed by the harvest of saints that have come out of great tribulation and appear in heaven, Joel 2:31-32, Revelation 6:12-17, 7:1-17.

moon 10.6.png

Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset is another important prophetic sign that's pointing to the approximate time-frame for the tribulation.

Jesus said "no one knows the day or hour" when the tribulation will begin. However he also said "when you see the fig tree (Israel, Hosea 9:10) blossom (into a nation) you will know that summer is near," (the tribulation). Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place, Matthew 24:32-34.

The fig tree that blossoms in spring represents Israel's birth as a nation in the spring May 14, 1948 (Isaiah 66:8), that's revealing the season of summer is near when there will be a great end-time harvest of saints followed by the fierce heat of God's tribulation wrath for wicked mankind, Revelation 14:14-19.

Revelation 16:8-9 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to scorch people with fire. (9) They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.

Amos 8:1-2 This is what the Lord GOD showed me: behold, a basket of summer fruit. (2) And he said, "Amos, what do you see?" And I said, "A basket of summer fruit." Then the LORD said to me, "The end has come upon my people Israel; I will never again pass by them.

Jeremiah 8:20 "The harvest (of saints) is past, the summer (of God's tribulation wrath for wicked mankind) is ended, and we are not saved."

Sun.png

There are numerous prophecies that are pointing to the approximate time when summer will be near, that is the years when the tribulation will soon take place. However the scriptures do not reveal the exact day or hour when God's tribulation judgment will begin for unbelieving mankind, Matthew 24:32-36.

Israels 70 weeks of transgression
Just as God revealed to Jeremiah that Israel's captivity would end after 70 years in Babylon, the Lord has also revealed when Israel's 70 weeks of transgression will be completed at the end of the tribulation, Jeremiah 29:10-11.

In the book of Daniel Israel's 70 weeks of transgression represents a period of 70 x 7 years, or 490 years that began when Artaxerxes allowed the people of Israel to rebuild Jerusalem, Daniel 9:24-25, Nehemiah 2:1-8, Ezra 7:12-26.

And from the decree of Artaxerxes in 445 BC to when Jesus (the anointed one) came to Jerusalem to die on the cross was a period of 483 years or 69 x 7, which leaves one 7 year period of transgression for Israel to fulfill.

Now its interesting this final 7 year period of transgression is from the end of the 483rd year to the 490th year, which is mysteriously similar to the tribulation that will take place in the 4 corners of the world at 83 to 90 years from 1948.

The gematria for the word 'perfect' is 490, and the number 7 also represents perfection. When Israel's 490th year of transgression is completed after 7 years of tribulation in 2038, a remnant of the Jews will be set free from their captivity to sin when they will declared righteous and perfect (gematria 490) through faith in Jesus who was pierced for their sins, Zechariah 12:9-10, 13:8-9, Psalms 22:16, Isaiah 53:5.

Since the end-time signs are confirming the tribulation is drawing near the important question is, do you want to study the scriptures for yourself so your eyes may be opened by the Spirit to recognize these hidden prophecies that are revealing when God's tribulation judgment will soon take place for unbelieving mankind?

Study.png

Ecclesiastes 7:24 That which has been (in the past in scripture) is far off (and prophetic of the future), and deep (deeply hidden), very deep; who can find it out?

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings is to search it out.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

1 Corinthians 2:13-16 And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. (14) The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. (15) The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. (16) "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Trib signs 36.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the following articles I examine the scriptures that appear to be pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation.
Part 1, Are the years of the tribulation hidden in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days, 7th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38
Part 4, Gen 14:14, 17:17, Ex 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 & 90
Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033
Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033 Part 2, 85 Priests are put to death

Israel's Second Passover will be fulfilled in the last year of the Tribulation
Is the woman bent over by a disabling spirit an end-time prophecy for Israel?

Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation?
Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation? Part 2

Will brutal Taskmasters oppress mankind before the Tribulation begins?
A 7 year end-time harvest of saints will precede God's wrath

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age
21 possible examples for a 2,000 year gospel age

Rachel after 7 years of barrenness gave birth to Joseph when Jacob was 90
The 12 sons of Jacob, symbolic for Old and New Covenant Israel

4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

Why did God want to kill Moses when he lodged on his way to set Israel free from slavery to Pharaoh?
Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Why was Jacob called Israel when he struggled with God?
When will unrighteous Jacob be called Israel?

Why is the Feast of Trumpets in the 7th month 1st day to the 10th day?
What does the disciples catch of 153 fish represent?

Netflix cartoon encourages people to get the Smart Mark

In these articles I discuss the mystery of the soon coming rapture of the saints.
Do the scriptures reveal there are two different raptures for the saints?

Will you be raptured in the first watch of the night?
Who are the sons of the kingdom cast into outer darkness?
Why will the first be last, and the last first?
Why are many called to the wedding banquet but few are chosen?

Will you be raptured to the feast of Abraham or left behind in Sodom?
Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch?
Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch? Part 2

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1) there is no whisked away rapture
John 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

2) a generation is said to be 80 years max
Psalm 90:10
The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong—yet their pride is but labor and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

The 'woes' of Revelation (the 5th, 6th, & 7th Trumpet) are the same Greek word for the 'birth pains' of Matthew 24:19
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

This itself is referring to Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

All 3 woes (birth pains) have to be complete by 80 years (May 2, 2028 on the Jewish calendar/ May 14, 2028 on the solar calendar).

The 'woes' of Revelation are the 'birth pains' birthing the kingdom of heaven.

Matt 24
32 Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

All these things are the woes/ birth pains.

Because we know that the 2 witnesses start on a 15 Tishri/ Feast of Tabernacles/ Sukkot/ Feast of Booths from Zechariah 14:16-21 (the 2 witnesses are empowered to plague those that don't worship God as of that date), the most likely timing of this event is Oct. 17, 2024 through March 30, 2028 which is Nisan 1 (same day as the 1st appearance of the ark of the covenant which reappears in Revelation 11:19. This reappearance of the ark is probably what is going on in Zechariah 5 with 2 angels of the mercy seat being the women taking the basket and the scroll of Deut curses being poured out is the 7 bowls of wrath).

Because we know that the Trumpets probably begin on a Feast of Tabernacles/ 15 Tishri/ Feast of Booths/ Sukkot due to Revelation 7:13-17 being the equivalent of Leviticus 23:33-43 with the palm branches and God 'giving shelter' to those coming out of the great tribulation (tabernacle/ booth= shelter in wilderness).

Thus we know that the 6th Trumpet/ 2nd woe would begin on a 15 Adar (5 months of Revelation 9:5 after 15 Tishri). This would be the 'winter Sabbath' start of the great tribulation.

Is the next 15 Adar on a Sabbath? (it is always in the winter)
Yes (Feb 24, 2024) and so is the following 15 Adar (March 15, 2025). There will not be another winter Sabbath 15 Adar until Feb 24, 2035.

Because the most likely start of the 2 witnesses is Oct 17, 2024, Feb 24, 2024 would be the most likely start of the 6th Trumpet.

3.5 days later is Feb 27, 2024 which is 1260 days after the confirming of the Abraham Accords on Sept 15, 2020.

The Trumpets probably begin Sept 30, 2023 with the most likely date for the abomination being Sept 26, 2023 (Jerusalem Day 2022 + 70 weeks with the abomination at the 69.5 weeks point). Thus, when the 6th Seal is announcing the 'day' starting, that 'day'/ year would be Sept 30, 2023 to Oct 17, 2024 (15 Tishri to 15 Tishri) which would start the 2 witnesses 1260 days. The Revelation 10 'mighty angel' is Lucifer (Isaiah 14's 'day star' where 'star' = 'angel' in Revelation 1:20) who is Satan disguised as an 'angel of light' who is confirming the covenant to be broken at the start of the 7th Trumpet.

I had a good laugh when I saw that it is 40 days until Sept 26, 2023.

Again, this is what seems reasonable to me with the various parameters. And if it isn't this year, then the only other possible start would be next year.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Revelation chapter 9. The tribulation was shortened to 5 month period. Theirs no secret.
Isaiah chapter 6 . Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand. The mystery of God is hidden from those who eyes are spirtualty closed.
Psalm chapter 49. Many people have spirit of stupor. They will have to wait until millennium is over to have access to Jesus.
You need holy spirit to guide you through narrow gate into kingdom of God, first Corinthians chapter 2.
Who has holy spirit??. Gods Elect. Read Roman's chapter 8, chapter 11, ephesians chapter 1, and first Peter chapter 1.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation chapter 9. The tribulation was shortened to 5 month period.
I believe so as well. And we know that the days of Noah are similiar to this period (in more ways than one...) and this is one of them I believe.

Genesis 7:24 "And the water prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days." This equals a 5 month period.

We know the tribulation can't go on for very long for the elect's sake.

Reactions: anetazo
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I believe so as well. And we know that the days of Noah are similiar to this period (in more ways than one...) and this is one of them I believe.

Genesis 7:24 "And the water prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days." This equals a 5 month period.

I agree 100 percent with you. Mark chapter 13, Jesus shortened the time for the elect sakes.
I studied under pastor Arnold murray and dennis, shepherds chapel, gravette Arkansas.
My brothers are following misguided preachers. I did use soft words in the past to try to get them on the right path. They won't listen.
One brother just joined church. Its obviously smoke screen. Acting under false pretenses.
I keep distance from them. Take care.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
would you get a microchip implanted in your hand if you were paid 2,000 dollars a month in the rollout of a Central Bank Digital Currency?
They put a chip in our credit card. They do not have to put one in our hand.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am completely fascinated by your presentation. It will take me a bit of time to understand all you wrote but I plan to study it with diligence. I just wanted to say thank you for posting it!

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I believe the years of tribulation are from 2031 to 2038.
If there is a tribulation, I believe it is 2029 to 2036. Throughout the Bible, there are references to great signs and wonders in the heavens, indicating significant events or divine interventions (e.g., Acts 2:19-20 ).

According to NASA On April 13, 2029, Apophis will pass less than 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometers) from our planet’s surface – closer than the distance of geosynchronous satellites. During that 2029 close approach, Apophis will be visible to observers on the ground in the Eastern Hemisphere without the aid of a telescope or binoculars. Seven years later in 2036 Apophis will pass by again. At a time of year very close to when Jesus went to Calvery.

Also this is based on Bishop Ussher and the dates he uses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation chapter 9. The tribulation was shortened to 5 month period. Theirs no secret.
Isaiah chapter 6 . Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand. The mystery of God is hidden from those who eyes are spirtualty closed.
Psalm chapter 49. Many people have spirit of stupor. They will have to wait until millennium is over to have access to Jesus.
You need holy spirit to guide you through narrow gate into kingdom of God, first Corinthians chapter 2.
Who has holy spirit??. Gods Elect. Read Roman's chapter 8, chapter 11, ephesians chapter 1, and first Peter chapter 1.
5 months was part of the original length. The 5 months may not happen at all. Not that it even has to be 5 months. John saw 42 months given to Satan. That does not have to happen either. There is no 7 years mentioned in Revelation that gets shortened. But saying that it gets shortened to 5 months is negating a shortness. We have no clue the length or when it starts. It will not be what it was going to be originally.

The first half of the 70th week was fulfilled in the first century with Jesus as Messiah. The second half would be Jesus on earth as Prince. But 3.5 years is not shortened to 5 months. The 5 months also gets shortened in the process, as 5 months is part of that whole 3.5 years that gets shortened. The longer the Second Coming does not happen, the shorter that time gets.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yet, there is the 42 month reign of the beast to factor in here. Where a lot of us take that to mean the great tribulation in question. 42 months don't sound like 5 months to me. It sounds like 42 months. Your view makes no sense to me since it seems to mean 42 months are really meaning 5 months rather than 42 months. 42 months compared to 10 years, for example, would imply a shortening of the days since it wouldn't be allowed to continue in this manner for 10 years, or 20 years, or whatever.

IMO, it is the 6th seal events that puts an end to great tribulation. The 5 months in question, that is involving the time of the 5th trumpet, and that there is still events involving the 6th trumpet that have to follow that, let alone, the 7th trumpet events. It makes no sense to me that as of the 5th trumpet and this 5 months, that 5 months later we are then in the era of time involving the 6th seal, the 7th trumpet events. What about the 6th trumpet events? We just skip over them and go to the 7th trumpet events instead?

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

As can be seen here, it is immediately after great tribulation when the 6th seal events begin to occur. If you are correct to connect the 5 months involving the 5th trumpet with that of great tribulation, that would mean verse 29 above is meaning immediately after this 5 months in question. Which then would mean verse 29 is involving the time of the 2ws since they are meaning during the 6th trumpet and that the 6th trumpet has to follow the 5th trumpet.

You need to rethink some of these things, IMO. Whoever taught you this, and I'm pretty sure I know who it likely was, Shepherd's Chapel in this case, you need to disregard what they taught in regards to that and figure out some of this stuff on your own since you're way intelligent enough that you can do your own thinking just fine without SC needing to do that for you.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IMO, it is the 6th seal events that puts an end to great tribulation.
I truly don't believe that the seals are actions. They are stamps. The seals are an overview I believe of what will happen. For example,

Revelation 6:14 "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

Are we going to believe that every mountain and island will be put back together only to be moved out of their places again?

Revelation 16:19 "And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 16:20 "And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found."

These are the very same events described.

And I don't believe that the tribulation period ends until the 7th trump. I believe it starts within the 5th trump and the 7th trump ends it.

You need to rethink some of these things, IMO. Whoever taught you this, and I'm pretty sure I know who it likely was, Shepherd's Chapel in this case, you need to disregard what they taught in regards to that and figure out some of this stuff on your own since you're way intelligent enough that you can do your own thinking just fine without SC needing to do that for you.
I've watched different people and have had different teachers, etc in the past and these days I certainly do go it alone. And I certainly don't believe everything I've been taught without backing it up bibically and yes, I still have questions on many things. But I do believe the time has been shortened. I don't see anyone making it for 1 year, let alone 3 and half or 7 years. And we are told that Satan is furious because he has such a short time. I know we are on God's time table but when talking about a tribulation period I don't believe 3 and half years is a short time. 5 months is a very short time.

Christ has foretold us all things and he has stated the time has been shortened for the elect's sake. The 5 month period certain stands out to me as well because it even goes back to the days of Noah and how long that time period was.

And I would think Satan would be ecstatic if he knew he had 3 1/2 years in terms of a tribulation period.

But I admit I'm always still studying....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
In this study of the prophetic scriptures I point out why I believe the years of tribulation are from 2031 to 2038.
What year (at Pentecost) did the church age begin? Bishop Ussher believes Jesus was born in 4 BC so that the church age began at the year 29 AD. If a day is 1,000 years then Jesus says He will be raised up on the third day.

Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What year (at Pentecost) did the church age begin? Bishop Ussher believes Jesus was born in 4 BC so that the church age began at the year 29 AD. If a day is 1,000 years then Jesus says He will be raised up on the third day.
I believe that chapter and verse numbers at times can be prophetic for years. And regarding the year of Jesus resurrection here are a few scriptures that seem to be pointing to 32 AD.

Exodus 32:32 (Moses said to God) But now, if you will forgive their sin --but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written."

I believe Moses who interceded for Israel's sin in Exodus 32:32, is a prophetic type for Jesus who was forsaken by his Father and blotted out of the book as he received God's wrath for our sins on the cross in 32 AD, Mat 27:46.
  • Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" that is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
Genesis 15:17 When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces.

Gen 15:17 is a prophecy for Jesus (the flaming torch) confirming the covenant with his Father (the smoking fire pot) as he died on the cross. The Passover meal is on the 15th of Nisan and Jesus resurrection was on the 17th, and 15+17 = 32 AD.

Jeremiah chapter 32 is about Jeremiah who was in prison when he redeemed his cousin’s land for 17 shekels of silver.
  • Jeremiah 32:9 "And I bought the field at Anathoth from Hanamel my cousin, and weighed out the money to him, seventeen shekels of silver.
I believe Jeremiah who was in prison in chapter 32, is another prophetic picture for 32 AD when Jesus went to prison on the cross to redeem us from our sins. And Jeremiah's 17 shekels that redeemed his cousin’s land speaks of Jesus resurrection on the 17th of NIsan that proves Christ's sacrifice has redeemed us from our sins by faith.

In Hebrew the scriptures say Jeremiah paid 7 shekels and 10 shekels when he redeem his cousins land, which I believe is a dual prophecy for when 1/3 of Israel will be redeemed at the end of the tribulation that's represented by the 7th month 10th day of Yom Kippur.

Isaiah 32:1 Behold, a king will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule in justice.

Genesis 32:32 Therefore to this day the people of Israel do not eat the sinew of the thigh that is on the hip socket, because he (God) touched the socket of Jacob's hip on the sinew of the thigh.

In 32 AD Jesus continually struggled with sinful Israel (also known as Jacob) who relied on their works of self-righteousness. So God weakened Israel's self-righteous pride when they were cast into the nations.

This last verse in Proverbs 31:31 may be prophetic for the rapture of the faithful bride of Christ in 2031.

Proverbs 31:31 (the faithful wife) Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works (her rewards) praise her in the gates (of heaven).

If you count 32 AD as the first year of Jesus resurrection, then the 2,000th year will begin at some point in time in 2031, followed by the tribulation when a remnant of sinful Israel will be raised up in righteousness by faith in Jesus on the third prophetic day, that represents the 3rd millennium from the cross.
  • Hosea 6:2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him.
And it appears that Ezekiel 20:31 to 20:38 is a veiled description for Israel in the tribulation from 2031 to 2038.

Ezekiel 2038.2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If there is a tribulation, I believe it is 2029 to 2036. Throughout the Bible, there are references to great signs and wonders in the heavens, indicating significant events or divine interventions (e.g., Acts 2:19-20 ).

According to NASA On April 13, 2029, Apophis will pass less than 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometers) from our planet’s surface – closer than the distance of geosynchronous satellites. During that 2029 close approach, Apophis will be visible to observers on the ground in the Eastern Hemisphere without the aid of a telescope or binoculars. Seven years later in 2036 Apophis will pass by again. At a time of year very close to when Jesus went to Calvery.

Also this is based on Bishop Ussher and the dates he uses.
You are correct, Apophis is the DOTL, but you put it together all wrong, remember, the DOTL hits in the middle of the 70th week, not at the beginning, so we need to then understand then if Apophis hits in the middle of the 70th week then the 70th week can not start on April 13, 2029, but 3.5 years before that or in the fall of 2025 (thus the Pre Trib Rapture WILL BE in the fall of 2025, regardless of what naysayers say).

So, the 70th week would be Fall of 2025 to the fall of 2032, with 3.5 years of Jacob's Troubles lasting from April 13, 2029 until the Fall of 2032 when Jesus returns. So, you are on the right track but you do not get the timing correct.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Since Jesus said that no one will know the hour, why try? I do believe a form of CBDC currency will prevent us from buying and selling.
Not being overtly critical here of you (everyone believes this I repeated it 30 plus years), but Jesus does not say what people say he says. Let me ask you, if I do not know the exact day or month something is goin to go down, but I know the season, month & week, does this mean I can not understand what's coming and when? No, it means just the opposite when we know where Jesus got that verbiage from. What dd he actually mean by this verse?

The Day nor Hour was a reference unto Jewish Feast's which always fell on New Moon's, and at that time, the Jewish people looked at the different phases of the moon, thus they were on God time (Lunar time), and they could NEVER KNOW the exact day nor hour the New Moon would come in. Now, knowing Jesus fulfilled the 1.) Passover (she his blood for us) 2.) Unleavened Bread (he knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave) 4.) Feast of weeks/Pentecost/Church Age Harvest (Jesus is now the high priest of the Church, we are the Harvesters of souls, Jesus is fulfilling the Feast as we speak).

WHAT COMES NEXT? VERY MUCH THE KEY

5.) The Feast of Trumps ( What always ended the Harvest ? The Feast of Trumps, but on what day did it fall on? On the First Day of the Month, hence no one knew the DAY nor the HOUR. So, it was God time, and that is why Jesus stated we can not know the day nor the hour, just like the Jewish Feast of Trumps, that he alone fulfills, see Rev. 4:1 Jesus sounds as a TRUMP, see Paul's LAST TRUMP, that means the 100th Trump during the Feast of Trumps which always ended the Jewish Harvest Season. So, the Israeli leaders, not knowing the exact day nor hour, sent two men up into the hills to spy out the New Moon, when they saw it, they sent back word and the Trumps started sounding, on the last trump the Harvest Season ends think CHURCH AGE.

Its funny how the last two Feasts are also fulfilled by Jesus, but its only about the Jews, (just like the first three were) Israel must ATONE before the 70th week can end, so says Dan. 9:24-27. Well, we see in Zechariah 13:8-9 that Israel repents (at least 1/3 do) and then in Zech. 14:1-2 the DOTL comes. Then in verse 3 Jesus returns to defeat the Wicked. This starts the 7th Feast the Feast of Tabernacles, and to Tabernacle with God simply means to DWELL with God, and thus Jesus (God) dwells with Israel for a 1000 years during the Kingdom Age reign.

So, Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts, these Feasts were practiced by Israel before they even understood what they meant (probably still don't, they are blind until the time of the Gentiles comes full). But in essence, they were practicing these feasts which were mere Dress Rehearsals for acts that Jesus would fulfill. Holy Convocations in Hebrew means Dress Rehearsals.

The Day nor Hour is only Jesus referring unto the facts that the 7 Feasts are being fulfilled, each is done on God time, thus just as the 7 Feasts were brought by a Luna moon, and we can't know the exact day nor hour, we can and should know THE SEASON. So, people take that OUT OF CONTEXT. The Jews knew within a 2 day period those Moon Phases would come in, they were not in the dark, neither will we be, Jess is just telling us in a sly way that we need to be WATCHFUL for a Fall Rapture.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let me ask you, if I do not know the exact day or month something is goin to go down, but I know the season, month & week, does this mean I can not understand what's coming and when?
A lot of predictors have made Christians look like fools in the past and they were not dumb people as it relates to scripture. You can try to understand but you don't know for sure. I can watch for signs but I'm not going to try to outsmart God. If it was as easy as the feasts everyone would know. Peace Out

Matthew 24:36 ESV
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

1Th 5:1
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
1Th 5:2
For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A lot of predictors have made Christians look like fools in the past and they were not dumb people as it relates to scripture. You can try to understand but you don't know for sure. I can watch for signs but I'm not going to try to outsmart God. If it was as easy as the feasts everyone would know. Peace Out
This is true, because they put not forth the truth, but a lie from Satan. But the problem is just because some people predicted dates and such, that does not mean we can not now the Season. If Rev. 8 is an Asteroid strike, and it is, do you not understand that we as Christians can see the Asteroid coming in and understand when the DOTL will hit ? God's Wrath will hit on April 13, 2029, God never judges without warning, he sent Angels to warn Lot, he told Noah what was coming. We will not be here per se, but there will be a Remnant Church (Rev. 12:17) that is here and they will understand what is coming, also God warned the evil Nineveh, God would not give Israel the land until it was due time, because te land had to be ready to spew out the inhabitants.

But we can use the April 13, 2029 date to narrow down the Pre Trib Raptures timing, the Fall of 2025 does not break the ordered prophecy of Christ's words, that we can not know the Hour nor the Day. If you read the parable of the fig tree, its NOT about Israel's rebirth, its about the 10-12 SIGNS in Matt. 24:4-31, the very last sign unto the Jews was the Sun and Moon will go dark, so in the Parable of the fig tree Jesus says LIKEWISE, when you see all these things...........that means the Jews who see the last sign, the Sun and Moon going darker (getting dimmed by 1/3) will understand what is soon to come, but as Christians, we are not going to be here, so we can use those same signs and understand that the DOTL will happen in the exact middle of the week, and thus 3.5 years before we can understand that the Pre Trib Rapture will happen, knowing the Season is not knowing the hour not the day. Jesus did not say you cant know the Season did he? He was speaking of the Feasts, Israel could never know the EXACT DAY...........Now let get this point across unto you........when those Feasts rolled in on the New Moons, and they went by Moon Phases, did Israel know the EXACT DAY or HOUR? No, but did they know via the Moon Phases they were very, very close? Of course they did, I mean when you get the Dark Moon you know the New Moon will be here very soon, its just auto, but you do nor know exactly what day it will show up on. Its God time.

moon-calendar-next-full-new-moon-june-2023.jpg

See the above moon phases? It is possible that New Moon could have come in before the Sunrise. thereby the New Moon would have been on the 17th not the 18th, I assume now we know via our vast understandings, but Israel simply sent two men into the hills/mountains to spy out when this New Moon came in, an when it did they commenced to celebrating whatever Feast fell on that day, be it the Feast of Trumps that ENDED the Harvest season, so when Jesus blows the Last Trump the Church Age will end. The next two feats will be like the first three, they will involve the Jewish Nation Israel. Who must ATONE and then will TABERNACLE (Dwell) with God. So, us not knowing the day nor hour is Jesus telling us only God the Father knows the EXACT DAY & HOUR, bit just like the Jews looked at those Moon Phases and knew, its ALMOST HERE..............We will also know the Season my friend, via the Scriptures, you see I know Apophis hirs in the exact middle of the week, therefore I understand that the all of 2025 is the latest the Rapture can Happen. Its SIMPLE MATH, those Moon Phases are also simple math.

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
Again, you post this and do not understand the context Jesus used it in (the 7 Feasts) nor do you allow yourself to grasp that a Day and Hour is DIFFERENT from a Season. or maybe you replied without reading, because anyone that read that should not still post this our of context verse.

1Th 5:1
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
1Th 5:2
For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
The DOTL not the Rapture. But then again, it means the Rapture, because like when Noah entered the Ark, when the Rapture happens, the DOTL will then be in the fate of all those not raptured. So, them missing the Rapture means they are in the Rains, which will eventually, after 3.5 years, bring the Flood (Wrath of God). So, Paul is referencing God's Wrath to the Thessalonians, and telling them they are not in the dark where THAT DAY (DOTL) can overcome them, but those in the dark (people whole love SIN over God), they will be caught by surprise as a Thief in the Night, see what you did? You assumed we Christians are going to be caught unawares, thats not what the passage says brother, read it in full.

God Bless.

• Prayers
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0