Visit site
✟434,711.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Deep depression, serious marriage problems, no money, unclear employment future, mother turned-to-Islam and fighting stage 4 cancer, estranged adult children, one gone to Germany, never-ending Covid threats. The death of our priest has been devastating.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,837.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will pray for you rusmeister. Do not worry. Everything is in God's hands. Your mother will not always be islam I suppose. She will soon miss Jesus approach to her heart and soul. Islam is faschistic to the soul.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for Jonathan, a young man in his early 30s who has caught the delta variant. He is vaccinated, so the hope is that his case will not be too severe, but of course we cannot tell the future. I know that he is planning on getting married to his long-term girlfriend later in the year, and we would all like to see that happen. Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,711.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have a severe nosebleed that isn’t stopping altogether, despite having it packed in an ER last night. There may be a more serious medical problem, though I’m hoping it’s just my high blood pressure and meds that ran out earlier this week. The school year just started, we desperately need the breadwinner money I have to make. Prayers much appreciated!

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,119.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have a severe nosebleed that isn’t stopping altogether, despite having it packed in an ER last night. There may be a more serious medical problem, though I’m hoping it’s just my high blood pressure and meds that ran out earlier this week. The school year just started, we desperately need the breadwinner money I have to make. Prayers much appreciated!
Have you tried salt water. My Mum used to use it all the time for nose bleeds.
Salt-Based Spray May Help Chronic Nosebleeds

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,711.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you! I’ve had my nose packed, got the medications I need. Ironically, I got my pay only a couple of hours before it started, and I had had no time to go out and buy them. I’m stuck at home, bleeding replaced by mild cold/runny nose (not timely when your nose is packed!)
I hope to get those things removed on Monday and go to work, God willing!
Thanks again!

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,837.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here I am again. I was not fasting during holiday and God was angry and again made me remember lots of my sins. A few things I could make for God for Him being more content with me but it seems it is not enough. God does not want me to give me His mercy and is still angry with me. I am ill for more than a week now.... I desperately need prayers to get God's mercy again! I am suffering and God does not give me a chance...I can not concentrate on anything or think clearly, I am afraid and God does not give me a chance.

Upvote 0