USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My mom has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I am having a hard time dealing with this. No idea how I am going to get back there, but I must. I’m trying not to fall apart and take all these various things out on my near and dear. Prayers appreciated.
Lord have mercy on Peter's mother and her family.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo. I have severe schiizophrenia and real aches in the soul. I am very much suffering. God punishes me now for my sins I am severely suffering. Please pray that God creates me like this that He has real mercy with me!! Please pray for a longer time that He has mercy with me and stops this pain.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for me I am going worse again physically and psychically and it seems that God is angry with me and I do not know how to change it I pray for His mercy every day besides rule prayers. Please pray for me for a longer time I am really suffering. Thanks!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am severely ill the second day and suffering a lot! I can rarely eat something. I do not know what to do. Please pray for me!

what Anhelyna said!

continued prayers!

• Friendly
Reactions: KisKatte
Upvote 0

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo, I want to thank you for your prayers. I am going better today. I do not know what will be the next days so I hope you continue prayers :). I was even for a walk with my dog on the city river today :)). Thank you so much! For people like me need regular prayers again and again.....
20210825_123622.jpg

Upvote 0