Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The wife in our broader circle of friends, Katya, 38, is in critical condition on full life support in a Moscow hospital after losing consciousness in a mall, falling, and cracking her head. Her husband does taxi work for us when we need it, they have 3 kids. We had a major prayer service, moleben, last night at a local church. She seems to be at death’s door, and we are already feeling crushed. Prayers appreciated!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The wife in our broader circle of friends, Katya, 38, is in critical condition on full life support in a Moscow hospital after losing consciousness in a mall, falling, and cracking her head. Her husband does taxi work for us when we need it, they have 3 kids. We had a major prayer service, moleben, last night at a local church. She seems to be at death’s door, and we are already feeling crushed. Prayers appreciated!!
Small update - Katya has been taken off the heart machine; I guess that means her heart is pumping on its own. Still in coma, still no visitors, including husband, allowed, I suppose she is still on artificial lung ventilation. Got that from a friend of their family who we drove to Liturgy yesterday.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Small update - Katya has been taken off the heart machine; I guess that means her heart is pumping on its own. Still in coma, still no visitors, including husband, allowed, I suppose she is still on artificial lung ventilation. Got that from a friend of their family who we drove to Liturgy yesterday.

continued prayers!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Update - Katya is off the machines. One side of her body is unresponsive; she understands speech; as of several days ago she was still unable to talk. She is being moved to a rehabilitation center but there is no certainty of recovery of bodily functions. We are trying to collect money for the huge expenses of rehabilitation. I’ve put my money where my mouth is.

• Prayers
Upvote 0